Having problems with Skechers USA?

Skechers USA reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Oct 23, 2010. The latest review Bob’s memory foam skecher’s was posted on Oct 12, 2021. The latest complaint Did not receive my shoes - customer service nonresponsive was resolved on Aug 14, 2020. Skechers USA has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 292 reviews. Skechers USA has resolved 50 complaints.

Skechers USA Customer Service Contacts

1800 875 275 (Australia)
8800 700 0507 (Russia)
1800 925 0029 (Mexico)
+1 800 746 3411 (United States)
+44 170 762 4772 (United Kingdom & Ireland)
+64 800 753 243 (New Zealand)
+32 42 286 206 (Belgium)
+45 73 708 163 (Denmark & Scandinavia)
+49 180 640 7220 (Germany & Austria)
+31 416 673 160 (Netherlands)
+34 917 815 540 (Spain & Portugal)
+41 56 418 3540 (Switzerland)
+54 115 296 5555 (Argentina)
+57 14 325 880 (Colombia)
+507 215 3030 (Panama)
225 S Sepulveda Blvd
Manhattan Beach, California

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Skechers USA Customer Service. Initial Skechers USA complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Skechers USA above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Skechers USA. Discuss the issues you have had with Skechers USA and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Skechers USA Complaints & Reviews, Page 7

Skechers USAsomething wrong with the left sandal.

Attn: Customer Service,

I need to have the left sandal replaced, I just purchased these and have been trying to get used to them, I bought them for a getaway in Nashville next week and the left sandal keeps twisting and making my heel fall off of the edge. I have attached a pdf of my Amazon receipt.
I can not return them to Amazon because I have been trying to get used to them and walked outside with them.

I love skechers and own many pairs and I love these but need a new left sandal. Please help!!!

Please advise,

Carol Cross

I can be reached at [protected]@gmail.com
or [protected]

something wrong with the left sandal.

RESOLVED

Please remove this complaint I thought I was contacting skechers directly

Skechers USA — gowalk max

I am a huge fan of your shoes. A young customer service "kid" at Academy Sports (Sherwood AR) had me try them...

Skechers USA — grey shoes, sn54056, color code ccbk

Size 8.5. I really love these shoes but they started falling apart within a month of owning them. One of the...

Maryville

Skechers USAkids energy lights

To whom it may concern,
    I just purchased 4 pairs of the energy lights from Famous Footwear. 3 for my boys and 1 for my daughter. We just had them delivered at 12:58 pm and not even an hour later my son's shoes is dead. I have it on the charger hoping that it will come back on but I'm not seeing any "red" lights like your supposed to when charging. I'm hoping I just didn't waste over $100.00 of your shoes if they're only gonna last 45 minutes and die. I'm extremely dissatisfied and disappointed! The order number was [protected]. I have yet to go my daughters, and I'm contemplating on canceling the order and getting her something different if this is the case.

• Skechers USA's response · May 25, 2018

Hello,
        We're so sorry to hear that you're having issues with your SKECHERS shoes!

We appreciate you bringing this matter to our attention and will forward your feedback to our quality assurance team. For the fastest possible resolution, we suggest working with Famous Footwear to return or exchange the pair. If you are unable to work with the retailer or have been unsuccessful in doing so, we would be happy to assist you with exchanging any product with a manufacturer's defect through our warehouse. Please refer to this article: Quality Assurance in our Help Center on SKECHERS.com for more information.

We value you as a SKECHERS customer and hope to resolve this for you as quickly as possible!

Skechers USAnon slip shoes

Ive bought 3 different pairs of the same pair of shoes in the last year or so. The first ones were okay but fell apart fairly fast. The second pair fell apart in the same spot way sooner. The third pair are terrible. I got them about a month ago and i slip all the time at work and ive almost fallen multiple times. Ive never had any "non slip" shoes do that before

Hello,
          Thank you for contacting SKECHERS and we apologize for the delayed response.

I am so sorry to hear that you're having issues with your recently purchased SKECHERS shoes. That is definitely not something that we like to hear about our merchandise, and is not indicative of the high quality of service and products we strive to provide our customers.

Typically, we suggest working with the original place of purchase towards a replacement or credit. Usually they are able to assist on the spot and send any defective items to our Quality Assurance Department.

If you are unable to work with the original place of purchase, we would be happy to provide you with an exchange once deemed defective. Please note, we do not accept returns for items with a manufacturers date of 2015 or earlier. However, if you can provide a receipt with proof of a recent purchase we are happy to make an exception.

Please include the following information in your return shipment:
          Your contact information (mailing address, phone number, email address)
          This Ticket Number: 188102
          Reason for the return.
          Receipt with date of purchase (if you have it).

For your protection, we advise that you ship your package via a traceable method. SKECHERS cannot be responsible for merchandise lost in transit.

Please note:
          • Items that are deemed normal wear and tear will not be eligible for replacement.
          • Items that are deemed as a manufacturer's defect will be replaced accordingly.
          • Return shipping fees are non-refundable.
          • Returns to the SKECHERS warehouse cannot be refunded unless purchased directly from SKECHERS.com.
          • Once received at our facility; it can take 3-5 business days to clear inspection which would be a total processing time of 3 weeks to receive a replacement.
          • Incomplete information provided with your return may delay the processing period.
          • SKECHERS does not replace items that have been previously replaced, any exchange request after the initial replacement will not be approved.

**If for any reason the replacement is not approved a member of our team will contact you.

We want you to feel confident standing behind our products, and we understand that an important part of that is developing the quality products that you would expect from our company. We appreciate you bringing this to our attention.

Skechers USAshoes

hii,
        my name is Rajesh, i am your customer from india i purchase a runing shoes from prozon mall, aurangabad located in maharashtra state after some days i see some defect in my shoes and accordind to your policy my shoes must be exchange but now you say that my shoes canot be exchanged.
        this is not good at all...

i am not only complain to you but also in consumer court beacuse shoes is very costly and i cant purchase it one more time.

Hello,
            We're sorry to hear that you are having issues with your SKECHERS purchase.

SKECHERS stands behind its merchandise and would like to assure you that SKECHERS products are made with the finest materials and the best construction.

If you are located in India, please contact [email protected] for further assistance.

We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.

Skechers Shoes — rilar 64260/brn is dangerous on damp surfaces

On any damp or wet surface, concrete, wood or asphalt, the RILAR 62460 relaxed fit gel-infused shoe product...

Lafayette

Skechers USA — İmportant

Dear Authorized Person, I bought a pair of Skechers Sneakers from "Ayakkabı Dünyası" which is located in...

Skechers USA — sneakers

Last August 2017 I purchased a pair of your sneakers Sketchers D'lites. I am so disappointed in these...

Skechers USAglimmer lights

I just bought these shoes on Saturday 4/21/18
          It's now 4/26/18 and she has worn them 3 times total. One shoe is not lighting up at all the other side is just fine. The store will not take them back because they have been worn outside. Hoping to get replacement for her. Sad that we bought them for the lights and only one works.
          Well thank you for your time hope to hear from you soon! Lori Larsen.

Hello,

We apologize for the delayed response and appreciate your patience.

Since you are unable to work with the original place of purchase, we would be happy to provide you with an exchange once deemed defective. Please note, we do not accept returns for items with a manufacturers date of 2015 or earlier. However, if you can provide a receipt with proof of a recent purchase we are happy to make an exception.

Please include the following information in your return shipment:
              Your contact information (mailing address, phone number, email address)
              This Ticket Number: 180347
              Reason for the return.
              Receipt with date of purchase (if you have it).

Skechers USAenergy lights-90606l sneaker, black

To whom it may concern
            I bought some shoes on Amazon march 23 2018, the shoes are
            energy lights-90606L Sneaker, black size 2 for my 8 year old son.My son only warded the shoes 2 times when one of the shoes stop livings up any more we left them to charge and still nothing my 8 year old is very sad about these he still wears the shoes but very sad that they don't light up all we want is for both of the shoes to work .How can I tell my 8 year oh give me your shoes back he been wanting for these shoes since Christmas and I couldn't get them until march for his birthday I hope you guys can help me I know I bought them from Amazon website but I didn't have the heart to tell my son give them back knowing he been wanting for these shoes for a long time thank you very much for listening to me

energy lights-90606L Sneaker, black

Hello,
                Thank you for contacting SKECHERS and we apologize for the delayed response. I am so sorry to hear that you're having issues with your recently purchased SKECHERS shoes.

Please note the following tips for your Energy Lights shoes:
                · Charge the shoes for at least 2 full hours before use
                · Make sure the USB cord is plugged in all the way to ensure shoes are charging
                · Do not leave them plugged in and charging over night
                · There is an On/Off button located on the tongue of the shoe, hold down the button to immediately stop the lights

If you have tried these tips and the shoes are still not working properly we suggest returning them to the original place of purchase. If the original retailer will not assist you we can offer a replacement pair once deemed defective with our quality assurance department.

Please include the following information in your return shipment:
                · Your contact information (mailing address, phone number, email address)
                · This Ticket Number 179173
                · Reason for the return.
                · Estimated date of purchase
                · Your return will be replaced with the same style, color, and size if available, however, please include a second option in your return shipment. If a second option is not included in your return we will send the closest comparable style.

• Return shipping fees are non-refundable.

**A member of our team will contact you if there are any questions regarding your replacement.

Click Here for more helpful information about the Energy Lights.

Sketchers — sketchers reggae sandals

I bought a pair of Sketcher reggae sandals at Belk in March. I have only worn them twice and the stitching...

Skechers USAtennis shoes

I am very disappointed in my shoes. I have bought this same style for years. This pair I bought within the last 3 Mo this and my leather is cracking already. The shoes are not subjected to harsh conditions. Rarely worn for that matter. For the price I paid for them I wouldn't expect the deterioration so quickly. At this point I feel as if I need to find another company/brand. What would you be willing to do to keep me as a loyal customer?

tennis shoes

Skechers — sneakers

I purchased a pair of sneakers approx six months ago. I have been buying sketcher sneakers for approx 25...

Sketchersshoes stitching coming undone

Purchased sketchers D'Lites 6 months ago and the stitching has come undone across half of the toe exposing interior of the shoe. You can see when compared to the other shoe where the stitching has come open.
                I do wear them almost every day but do not abuse them. I have had sketchers many times without complaint and have had each pair many years with no troubles.
                This is my first issue and I am hoping something can be done for me as I really do like the brand and would like to continue purchasing them. Not only for myself but also for my son and daughter.

1 Response
                  • Un
                    unhappy customer1111 Apr 07, 2018

Mine did the same stitching came out after 6 months
                    Mike Brewer

Skechers USA — skechers sneakers

I submitted a complaint but believe it may have been lost in MS World somewhere. I have worn and have now...

Skechers USAhorrible customer service

I usually shop at sketchers. I was waiting on someone to acknowledge me for about 10 minutes. I asked a Man named(he was the closest employee to me) Hector for assistance, he didn't acknowledge or even look at me he automatically yelled across the store asking another employee to help me and walked right past me. I am aware that he might of been busy but the customer service I experienced was really rude from my perception. I'm aware that he wasn't able to help me but acknowledge your customer and let them know someone will be there to to help. Maybe hector needs some major customer service training. I was at store number #089 7051 s. Desert blv #A. Canutillo, TX.

• Skechers USA's response · Mar 30, 2018

Hello,

We are sorry to hear about the poor experience you've had at one of our retail stores. We apologize for what has happened and will address your feedback to the appropriate district manager. We take your feedback very seriously and will do everything possible to prevent this from occurring in the future.

We do appreciate your business at SKECHERS and we thank you for writing and bringing this situation to our attention.

Skechers USA — policy not fair for regular customers

My friends and I were buying several pairs of shoes at Skechers in Camarillo outlet. When we got to the...

Skechers USA — my shoes (lft & rt) have glue dripped on them in multiple places

My shoes (lft & Rt) have glue dripped on them in multiple places Skechers Women's Galaxies Athletic Shoe -...

Hudson

Skecherssports shoes

I had bought a pair of gowalk 4 series shoes around 4 months ago and the cushions have already gone flat. These shoes feel like any other normal shoes which i would have bought for one-fourth the price i have paid for them. I even mailed the customer care about it and the company refused to exchange the pair claiming they have 'gone through the details and the picture doesnt show "flat cushions". I fail to understand that how do i show flat cushions through a picture. I regret to inform that i would be discontinuing further dealings with the company. These shoes have caused me great inconvenience and have wasted my time and money.

• Skechers USA's response · Mar 14, 2018

Hello,
                        We're sorry to hear that you are having issues with your SKECHERS purchase.

We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.