Ugg.com / Deckers Outdoor Logo

Ugg.com / Deckers Outdoor

Having problems with Ugg.com / Deckers Outdoor?

Ugg.com / Deckers Outdoor Customer Service Contacts

1800 844 665 (Australia)
+1 888 432 8530 (United States)
+44 808 189 0015 (United Kingdom & Rest Of Europe)
+43 800 802 579 (Austria)
+31 800 360 0000 (Netherlands)
1325 Avenue of the Americas, Floor 21
New York, New York

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Ugg.com / Deckers Outdoor Customer Service. Initial Ugg.com / Deckers Outdoor complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Ugg.com / Deckers Outdoor above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Ugg.com / Deckers Outdoor. Discuss the issues you have had with Ugg.com / Deckers Outdoor and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Ugg.com / Deckers Outdoor Complaints & Reviews

Ugg.com / Deckers Outdoor Corporationugg high tops

I bought 3 pairs of high top shoes for my kids, over $600. Two pairs were great, the third pair after less than a month, the entire heal fell off. I emailed the company and they asked me to provide various pictures and details (Ticket: 4741687) and they denied my claim. When I emailed and asked how I could get them replaced. I had one very unhelpful email back and my emails are now being ignored. I would like either another pair or a refund. I have never been treated so unprofessionally. If this is not resolved I will be writing an article in my local newspaper.

Ugg.com / Deckers Outdoor Corporationfaulty goods

I bought a pair of gloves whilst on holiday in Sydney as a gift for my sister. When I arrived back in the UK I realised they were faulty.

I would like either a refund of replacement goods (value. $109.99

The address of the shop is on the attached receipt.

faulty goods
    faulty goods

Ugg.com / Deckers Outdoor Corporation — ugg amie boots

I received my order without a shipping slip/order form, therefore I am unable to return or exchange the...

Ugg.com / Deckers Outdoor Corporationpoor customer service

I purchased shoes from UGG store in New Jersey and not even a year passed they were ripped. Hence I took it to the store and they told me to contact customer support. I called them and they gave me the credit after 2 months.
      Now when I have to purchase another shoes using the same store credit, they told me that the credit is expired. I mean really my $205 credit is expired.. I mean is this how UGG earns money from the customers by expiring their credit. NEVER EVER GOING BACK TO UGG SUCH A RIPPO.
      taking away customers money and never ever notifying them.

Regards,

Ugg.com / Deckers Outdoor Corporation — unprofessional staff

If you're hoping to be served professionally, this website is not the right place. I didn't receive...

UGG Australiaboots

I purchased a pair of Ugg boots from London shoe store near Covent Garden. They're one year old, so the warranty has expired.

They were expensive: £170, but I thought I was buying something lasting. But after this short time, it turns out that the 'leather stacked heel' is actually some kind of plastic, with strips of suede glued over it, and the deceptive covering is peeling off. My local shoe repair also cannot fix them because the rubber sole is made to wrap over the heel all in one piece.

They look similar to this year's Naiyah boot, but with a zipper closure.

Beware! These weren't cheap knockoffs, but my 'real thing' was just as rubbish.

Barbara Caswell

ugg-boots.comproduct not as described

The boots were described as Genuine leather and Sheepskin and has it on the label inside as well. But the boots are not leather they are "fake suede" and very hard. The lining that is supposed to be sheepskin is also fake probably polyester fur. They are hard and everything about them is cheaply made. They are out right liars. The label says Made in Australia, which is also not true. They are made in China but are not made by the official Ugg company which started in California. The label should actually say made in China, since that is where the original Uggs are now made. Don't buy from

Ugg.com.auliars!

I have ordered three pair of ugg boots from www.ugg.com.au and when I received the package I saw only two pairs. I immediately contacted their customer service team and asked about the missing pair. The rep I was talking to seemed like a nice person and promised that they'll ship me another pair. Two weeks later I asked about my order status and they claimed that my order was on its way and will be here soon. Another two weeks passed and they said the exact same thing! For about two months they were lying to me and I'm sure that they actually never shipped the missing pair otherwise it should have arrived a long time ago! Boots are nice, but these people are liars and I do not recommend buying from this site.

RESOLVED

• Ug
                uggsales Jun 22, 2016

This customer has either ordered from another website thinking it was ugg.com.au, or is is a false complaint

UGG Australiacustomer service

email to uggs - I was on hold waiting on customer service for over 2 hours. i called at 8:47 est and at 11:04 the person i was connected to (after talking to her for aprox 20 minutes) said the people who could help me closed at 11 pm and i need to call back tomorrow. this wait time is unreasonable and asking me to call back tomorrow is unreasonable. I JUST WANTED AN EMAIL GIFT CARD... I GAVE YOU ACCURATE ACCOUNT INFO, WHY DO I HAVE TO STAY ON THE PHONE FOR 2 HOURS TO GET "CALL BACK TOMORROW" SERIOUSLY? ITS AN E GIFT CARD... NO SHIPPING, NO HANDLING!!!

Uggaustralia.com — horribly poor customer service

I would never have purchased anything from this company ever again! I wish I knew how horribly they treat...

UGG Australia — customer service

Horrible customer service! Don't count on being able to speak to a customer service representative. I...

Ugg Boots — poor quality

Was given a pair of UGG boots as a Christmas gift. Loved my boots and took very good care of them. 4 month...

Uggsboots

On Dec.26th 2013 I placed an order with the uggs company for two sets of uggs 3 button boots in size 8. On Dec. 27th 6. I placed an order with the same company for the same boot but in grey in a size 6. I received 1 pair of the size 8 black boots and my order for the size 6 grey boots the week of Jan.7th. As of now Jan.20th I haven't received the other pair of size 8 boots I originally ordered on Dec. 26th. On Jan. 12th I e-mailed the company and expressed my concern, but as of yet have had no reply. I am happy with the order I have received and would like some information on the other pair of boots I ordered. My credit card was charged for three pairs of boots, and the bill is now due, so I need to know the status of my order. I checked the order with realy pay, and it was processed and approved, so I am confused about the delay as well as in receiving no information about my order. Any information you could give me concerning this matter would be greatly appreciated. As I stated above, the sooner the better, as my credit card bill is due now.
                Thanks
                Pat Clowes

• Pa
                    Pat Clowes Jan 19, 2014

I am still interested in receiving the rest of my order from Dec. 26th. Just need to know what the delay is all about.

• Tr
                    travis meyers Nov 23, 2011

the box that the uggs came in was very badly destroyed also the uggs shoe box was just the same why would this be allowed it was probably something to do with the USPS but still there needs to be thicker boxes

• Mb
                    mbecker Mar 04, 2010

I ordered boots in Dec and returned them in January and still have not recieved my refund. I call and the # does not work does anyone have a different # for them. Or does anyone know what is going on with this company???

• Ca
                    Carol Prushan Nov 26, 2008

THIS IS A TOTAL SCAM cOMPANY TOOK MY MONEY AND A LOT OF MY FRIENDS MONEY AND NEVER DELIVERED BOOTS BUYER EBWARE BOOTS ARE TOO CHEAP FOR A REASON

Ugg originalswon't honour 15 day money back guarantee

I already have a pair of genuine ugg boots these from Ugg original are of a much inferior quality and although I ordered the largest size which fits me in the genuine Uggs these are too small so I can't order a larger size. It says on the site 15 day full refund but they will not honour this all they will offer is 5% not a full refund I have emailed them repeatedly for a return address but they refuse to give me one and although they say they are Australian their English is very poor so I think they are misrepresenting themselves . Can you help?

• Mo
                      mokesa05 Dec 03, 2013

like Jason answered I am inspired that some people able to make $4310 in four weeks on the internet. see here http://b23.ru/0d6r

Uggs — poor quality

Paid 2OO POUNDS FOR UGG BOOTS FROM REPUTABLE SHOE SHOP IN CARDIFF HAD THEM 2YRS AND PULLED THEM ON AND THE...

http://www.ugg.uk.com/fraud company

Hi
                    I would like to complain about the above company, on January 5th I ordered a pair of Authentic Kensington Toast Ugg boots for £120 on the 11th of January I received my delivery. As soon as I opened my parcel I knew things were not quite right!! The box was completley battered with sellotape all over it. When I opened the box the wrong boots had been delivered! wrong colour, material etc. I immediatly went to my email address where they had emailed me to say they were on there way to return them I have now emailed several times with no joy. I do not think for one minuite that this is a genuine company. Please could you help in anyway?? tel [protected]

Sarah Thomas Feb 06, 2013

Hi I too, ordered a pair of what I thought were geniune Kensington Ugg Boots. As son as they arrived I too realised they were not the genuine thing, my box was also battered and smaller than the ususal UGG box size. I have emailed the company several times to make a return but am still waiting for someone to contact me, as per Sarah's comments above. PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE - IT IS FAKE!

Ugg like Bootsnever received

I ordered ugg-like boots on november 26th. And on december 12th and december 18th, when I called, my order was still processing. Their customer service pretended to escalate. On december 23rd, I reported them, the nomorerack page, to facebook as a scam which is where I found these sorry people. On december 24th, christmas eve, they pretended to ship my order via the united states post office which I know is a lie. I used paypal as I always try to, and got my money back. Use paypal, not your credit card if you can help it. Paypal will get you back your money. And in addition, these thieves will not have your credit card account in their compromised files. Their files were compromised, at one time.

No More Rack CS Dec 26, 2012

Hi,

We sincerely apologize for the negative experience you had with our website. We are sorry to hear that you have not yet received your order. Customer satisfaction is our number one priority and we want to do whatever we can to make your experience shopping with Nomorerack as perfect as possible. If you can please email the details of your account to [email protected], we would be more than happy to help rectify this matter to the best of our abilities.

Please know that we would do anything we can to help you out and we want to thank you for your continued support.

UGG LLC — fraud website

I received an email regarding 1-day only 60% off UGG boots. Looked like it was from UGG Austrailia Directly...

Ugg Bootsscam company

This is a scam company selling fake ugg boots. They are also the same company as bootsoe.com. I ordered boots then did, y research the web site had no contact info, etc. I contacted paypal thank god I got, y monies back into my bank account, at which point I started recieving threating e mails,, wait your selling fake/ counterfeit ugg boot and i'm getting a nasty e mail yea I don't think so. Well I did in fact get some boots in yes they where fake. So I mail mr. Foo man choo and told him id gladly ship his fake books back to china,, all he would have to do is now send me the shipping cost in u. S. Dollars to me!!! They are wearable boots but not real uggs so I am donating them to a local woman's shelter, and i'll go to the mall and buy the real thing. So please my research real uggs by deaker do not, and I mean do not, either go on sale, sold directly from factory, no such thing as a uggs outlet store. So buyer beware and listen when your mother told you if it's too good or 1/2 price honey it's not real...

• Su
                            summerpast Nov 26, 2012

Our UGG short boots website are in cheap sale. UGG are Outlet open recently and Uggs Outlet sale products in reasonable price. Ugg Boots Outlet must please you. Authentic nevertheless inexpensive UGG boots normally are not effortless to uncover.

UGG Australiamissing consignment

Ugg Australia dispatched me several pairs of slippers in November of last year 2011, the parcel was worth apprx £350.00. It was tracked and sent through TNT Melbourne Australia, the parcel made it through customs at Heathrow England at a cost of £58.00 only to get as far a the Liverpool distribution depot and then be lost. TNT has admitted this is a lost parcel but will not reply when written to in Newcastle, their complaints department. Also Ugg Australia do not reply to the correspondence even though I have a missing consignment number to quote, it has been almost a year since this fiasco started. My Christmas slippers never arrived and since I did not have the money to replace these slippers it was a pretty poor christmas in this household. Please please do not fall into this trap as I have