Having problems with Skechers USA?

1800 875 275 (Australia)
8800 700 0507 (Russia)
1800 925 0029 (Mexico)
+1 800 746 3411 (United States)
+44 170 762 4772 (United Kingdom & Ireland)
+64 800 753 243 (New Zealand)
+32 42 286 206 (Belgium)
+45 73 708 163 (Denmark & Scandinavia)
+49 180 640 7220 (Germany & Austria)
+31 416 673 160 (Netherlands)
+34 917 815 540 (Spain & Portugal)
+41 56 418 3540 (Switzerland)
+54 115 296 5555 (Argentina)
+57 14 325 880 (Colombia)
+507 215 3030 (Panama)
225 S Sepulveda Blvd
Manhattan Beach, California

Complaints & Reviews

Women's D'Lites work boots

I have been buying Sketcher's boots for years now. This last year I bought 2 pair of D'Lites boots:, one grey and one black. I alternate wearing them each week. The grey pair is perfectly fine, but the stitching on the black pair is coming apart on the toe seam of the left boot. It looks like the leather was cut too close to the stitching and the leather split away from the thread. This is defective and poor workmanship. I have worn both pairs equally.

I wish to return the black pair to your warehouse and get them replaced. I am hoping that this is just a one pair fluke and not an ongoing issue with poor and shoddy workmanship because I really do like the comfort of these boots, but not if they will only last a few months.

Velcro strap on the S Lights Girls Flower Petals Purple Multi color Sneakers

The Velcro strap closure has completely worn out and my 5 year old has hardly worn these shoes. No matter how hard we try to push the velcro together, it just comes off each time and her straps just flap as she walks. I am definately upset with this purchase. I, myself, have been a Sketchers wearer for many years and was hoping my daughter would be one as well. I guess not.

shoes

Sketchers have been my shoe of choice for quite some time and I currently have numerous pairs of them. However I purchase these shoes within the last six months and the seams of these shoes are coming apart. This is a shoe I wear when I want to look more decent, using my older Sketchers for around the house. I have never had any issues prior to this with Sketchers. Will have to find another comfortable shoe that holds up a lot better than this. The workmanship on this pair of shoes was horrible.

sandals-product #38086

I own many Skechers shoes purchased from various retail locations and I am usually quite happy with the wear/life of the shoes. However, I purchased a pair of sandals a number of years ago which I have worn less than 10 times and they have completely fallen apart (see picture attached). While not in use they are kept in their original box in a climate controlled closet. There was no apparent reason for them to break as I was even sitting still at the time it happened. This is not the quality I have come to know and expect from Skechers. Being a few years old and purchased out of state I really have no option to return them. I don't even remember the purchase price. Can you offer a discount or compensation of some kind since I will have to throw these barely worn shoes out?

twinkle toes light up kids shoes

Bought these shoes for my 5 yrs old daughter. Lights on one shoe stopped work within one hour when she wore them. Returned them to stop from which they were purchased. Something happened 3 times now.. three time of returning shoes, 3 times one shoe shopped lighting up. This is totally u acceptable. My daughter really liked these shoes but gets very upset when we have to keep returning them to the store for new ones...
Email is [protected]@yahoo.com

77222 blk slip proof

on October 13 2019 I was walking out of kitchen slipped in your shoes went to hospital and need specialist twisted leg; your shoes are not slip proof even though they say it. 2 other people at my job just bought the same shoes and they slid all over the place. I would like at phone call from a representative of your company at [protected] asap. I had to get mri and cat scan on injury.

Sherana Thompson [protected] [protected]@gmail.com

cashiers

No assistance offered while looking for shoes. Asked questions and sales clerk was rude. Checking out was even worse. Two clerks up front and the first clerk told the other one you ring her up. No thank you no nothing if I wasn't tired I would've spent my money elsewhere. Super Sorry Service. I will not be returning Customer. I spent $48.70 that I deeply regret.

madison avenue inner city shoes

Hello, I purchased me shoes last weekend. Since then, I've worn my shoes a total of three. In that time, the shoe seam began to come undone. I am upset that these shoes couldn't even last me a week without the seam coming undone. I'm hoping to get the shoes replaced with a new pair. I can provide a receipt and pictures of where the seam came undone.
Thank you.

madison avenue inner city shoes

all

If you suffer from terrible foot pain and can't figure out why. IT'S YOUR SKECHERS!! I have worn them for...

skechers goga max, go air 2

Thanks for allowing me the opportunity to lay down my grievance here. I halted here just before going to...

memory foam women's shoes

I work in retail and am on my feet 8+ hours a day. For the past 5 years I have been wearing Style #SN22527 and was pleased with the comfort.
I recently ordered Style #SN23028 from Academy Sports because I was told I needed to wear a 1/2 size larger. The memory foam in this style was NOT what I expected. I AM VERY DISAPPOINTED THAT I SPENT MONEY ON SHOES THAT I CAN'T WEAR!!! My feet & especially my heals have hurt extremely bad after work.
I also have an associate that wears Skechers mens with memory foam and said they were not happy with the comfort either.
I would like a refund of $60 or a style # that compares to #SN22527

relaxed fit easy going latte

I purchased a pair of Relaxed FIt Easy Going Latte shoes/slide ons...They are a faux furish lined suede winter slip on... i was disappojnted to see that they have a plastic sole not rubber liked youd expect in a winter shoe... when i went out into the wet weather with them i was slipping and sliding all over and nearly fell a few times... Whats the point of making a winter shoe you cant use in winter????? Imagine if it was snow? id be face first into the ice! This company has gone downhill in the last few years... this will be the last pair i buy from them after years of buying their airwalkers and other slip on sneakers... they are cutting corners on materials and it shows! shame!

sketcher 50125eww

I have only had these sketchers for 2 months and the toe is separately from the sole...this is crazy and have never had a pair of sneakers fall apart so quickly. I love sketchers because of wide foot and comfort. They also look nice for business casual environment. But I might have to look elsewhere. As you can see in the picture, the sole detached from the fabric

sketcher 50125eww

[Resolved] footwear

Hi I bought two pairs of skechers from an out let last year in skegness.. I love them but both pairs have come apart at the seams near the toes on both left and right .. one pair I have hardly worn . I bought them for comfort but at for the price I paid I wolud have expected more wear from them . They are ruined as the material has come away from the rubber bit . [protected]@hotmail.co.uk I do not have receipts but have included photos.

RESOLVED

• Skechers USA's response · Aug 07, 2019

Hello There,
    Thank you for reaching out. We are sorry to hear that you had issues with your SKECHERS shoes. I do see that you have a UK email address.

If you are located in the UK, please contact our customer service in the UK: +44 (0)1707 624 772 (Mon-Fri 9am to 5pm GMT) or [email protected]

We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused and thank you again for shopping with SKECHERS.

customer service

On Tuesday, July 16, 2019 I tried to order three pairs of sneakers but had difficulty with my wifi so I could not complete the order. On Wednesday, July 17, 2019 I went back to my shopping cart and was able to complete the transaction. When I went to apply my Flash code it would not give me the discount. As per the transaction the code had expired. I called customer service and waited 20 minutes for someone to help me. I explained the situation and the guy said that the discount expired and there was nothing that could be done. Every time I asked a question he just kept repeating the same line. I then asked to speak to a supervisor and he told me that the supervisor could not do anything. I once again asked to speak to a supervisor and he laughed and said hold on. After being on hold for a significant amount of time he informed me that the supervisor was busy and could not speak to me. I asked him why he laughed at me when I asked for the supervisor and he said oh I laughed at something else. He then informed me that "when I talk to you I have other things to do at the same time and papers to work on and that is what I was laughing at." He took down my name and number and said the supervisor would call me back. Today is Saturday 7/20 and I have heard not heard from anyone. I guess this guy has no clue what customer service. I have been wearing Skechers for years and love the shoes but I don't like being treated like a piece of dirt by Customer Service.

poor quality shoes

Bought sketches work slip resistant shoes SN:77130. They are very comfortable but both shoes split on the outer edge where the upper meets the sole. Very disappointing as I paid a nice price expecting quality. They are still great shape other than this. I have noticed by other complaints that this is a common problem with this shoeNot sure where to go to get satisfaction.

poor quality shoes

men sandals

Bought a pair of men Skechers Sandals we got the end of January 2019 the end of June of 2019 broken can not wear them at all we are very un happy because my hole family likes Skechers but if this is going to keep happening we will be going to someone else I paid good money for shoes if I am only going to 6 months wear then I need new Company for shoes

skechers shoes with memory foam

I bought the shoes and absolutely loved them so even bought 2 more pair (different colors). In less than two weeks I noticed that where the sole connects they were starting to peel and come apart! Usually I wouldn't complain but paying $60 for a pair of shoes I'd think they'd not start tearing up so quickly and now I'm afraid to start wearing the other 2 pairs I bought in fear of them doing the same thing, seeing how they are the same shoes just different colors! I've always loved Skechers but it's definitely unacceptable for this issue...

skechers shoes with memory foam

skechers golf shoes - stitching on a seam came apart

Purchased a pair of skecher golf shoes April 2017. I live in upstate ny i.e. we have short golf season. A seam on one of the shoes came apart. It did not rip, the stitching came undone. I sent the shoes to skechers and they determined my golf shoes were excessively worn and they will not replace the shoes. These golf shoes cost $123, I own 3 other pairs of skechers, needless to say I am done with skechers. Also note my hold time on my 1st inquiry was 38 minutes, 2nd inquiry 49 minutes & 3rd inquiry 24 minutes. Obviously skechers does not like talking to people. After my 2nd chat with a skechers CS I was told someone would get back to me by end of business that day. 2 days later no call back. Fair warning to all, skechers has a quality issue and they do not stand behind their products.

No photos are needed I sent skechers my pair of defective golf shoes.

work shoes

Skecher work shoes that are black, that have slip resistant soles. They are very comfortable shoes. Seen this is one of the complaints from others as well. These shoes are still in excellent condition other than these soles coming apart. The soles on the bottom are hardly even worn. The leather is still in excellent condition. Both sole came apart at the same time for no apparent reason.

work shoes

• Updated by 4bnez · Jun 16, 2019

And I feel that they should be replaced at the least.

• Updated by 4bnez · Jun 16, 2019

Please let me know what you can do.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices