Having problems with Skechers USA?

Skechers USA reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Oct 23, 2010. The latest review Skechers arch fit was posted on Aug 23, 2021. The latest complaint Did not receive my shoes - customer service nonresponsive was resolved on Aug 14, 2020. Skechers USA has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 290 reviews. Skechers USA has resolved 50 complaints.

Skechers USA Customer Service Contacts

1800 875 275 (Australia)
8800 700 0507 (Russia)
1800 925 0029 (Mexico)
+1 800 746 3411 (United States)
+44 170 762 4772 (United Kingdom & Ireland)
+64 800 753 243 (New Zealand)
+32 42 286 206 (Belgium)
+45 73 708 163 (Denmark & Scandinavia)
+49 180 640 7220 (Germany & Austria)
+31 416 673 160 (Netherlands)
+34 917 815 540 (Spain & Portugal)
+41 56 418 3540 (Switzerland)
+54 115 296 5555 (Argentina)
+57 14 325 880 (Colombia)
+507 215 3030 (Panama)
225 S Sepulveda Blvd
Manhattan Beach, California

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Skechers USA Customer Service. Initial Skechers USA complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Skechers USA above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Skechers USA. Discuss the issues you have had with Skechers USA and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Skechers USA Complaints & Reviews

Skechers USASkechers arch fit

I bought a pair of the new arch fit skechers from an outlet store. 4 months later, inside the shoe next to where my pinkie toe is ripped. Every time I walk my toe rubs against it and it's rough even with wearing socks. It hurts too much to even keep wearing it. I'm very disappointed since I always buy skechers and never had a problem until I bought this style.

Skechers USA51866EWW/GYBK men’s 10.5

I purchased a pair of sketchers at Kohl's 51866EWW for 6499 and the left shoe appears to have a defective toe stitching it's bulging inside after wearing three or four times I wear this pair it bothers my toes
    I've had three or four pair of the exact same shoe and I've never had a problem I think you sent out defective pair of shoes .
    Thank you very much for listening William Ashbridge

Skechers USASkechers sneakers

I bought two pairs of skechers sneakers ($100) and haven't worn them in awhile when I put them on today both pairs fell apart. It is like the foam on the bottom of the shoe just deteriorated. How can that be?

I have New Balance, Niki, and Asics sneakers that are well over 5 years old and they do not have any defects of this sort or wear and I am wearing them every day.

You have a terrible product and I expect a refund on both pairs of shoes.

Skechers sneakers
      Skechers sneakers

Skechers USAShoe inserts have possible dangerous chemical

The Sketchers shoes I had ordered came today and I unpacked them, placing the inserts (they look like shoe molds) on the floor. It appeared they are made of a lightweight cardboard, very thin. My two cats sat by them and within 15 minutes both of them started throwing up repeatedly. They appear fine now and I've gotten the inserts out of my house but the public should be aware there is a dangerous chemical contained in these inserts. What if a child had put them in their mouth?! More chemical oversight is needed. I am now wondering what chemicals are in the shoes?!

Shoe inserts have possible dangerous chemical

Skechers USAGrapevine store manger Carliom

I like Skechers shoes an$ I always shop from that store I asked her about the price
          Buy one get one 50% off she said it's no more, and very rude and I said what's the deal now.
          She looked at the shoes and said nothing. The same price I told her it's should be something.
          She said listen it is what it is. And she pull up her shoulder and walk away from me..
          so rude and disappointed..

May 21, 2021

Skechers USA — Service in Tupelo Mississippi

I bought a pair of sandals on 19/5/2021 and requested that they get me another pair from another...

Skechers USAdefective pair of shoes / exchange

I am a customer for years. I bought 2 pair of walking shoes on 03/19/2021.
            I used both pair of shoes, one pair looks defective. It becomes unbalanced while walking.
            I took it back to the store and explained to one of the supervisor and asked for exchange. the supervisor refused to help me and I was told that she can't help me because I wore the shoes. I requested that I found the problem after using the shoes and need exchange not a refund. she was very unfriendly and refused to resolve the issue .
            I am very disappointed this kind of treatment from such a big company.

Riaz Niaz
            753 Lomita St El Segundo Ca 90245
            [protected]@gmail.com

defective pair of shoes / exchange

Skechers USASkechers Slip-Resistant Work Footwear

My client, Kestutis Remoska (DOB 9/21/1972), saw an ad for your slip resistant work footwear. He specifically sought out, located a local retailer, and purchased a new pair of your "Slip-Resistant Work Footwear" on February 23, 2021 to provide traction at work, especially with the usual snow and ice encounters in Cook County, Illinois. Prior to his injury, he worked as a auto transport driver, shipping cars by truck between locations. His CDL is now useless, as he is physically incapable of driving.

The very first time he wore them, 2/27/2021, he slipped and fell on black ice while walking his small dog on a public street. (there are no public sidewalks in that area) There were no apparent defects in the road. The sole cause of his injury was the total lack of traction.

As a result of your product providing no traction at all, he suffered multiple comminuted fractures of his (L) ankle, requiring internal fixation (surgical intervention). He cannot bear weight for 8-12 weeks. He has lost his job, cannot work, cannot drive, has no health insurance and suffers from acute and intense pain. Given the circumstances, his only recourse is a products liability/ false advertising suit against Skechers. We have a video immediately after the fall.

He received emergency care at Palos Community Hospital, and underwent his first surgery at Stroger Center (Cook County Hospital), another surgery may be necessary to further stabilize the joint. I've requested the pre and post-op x-rays.

Brand new footwear, advertised and sold with multiple written promises the package that they are slip-resistant, a disabling, permanent injury, and our only possible recovery will be against the manufacturer, namely Skechers USA.

I have hired a consultant who I believe will opine the tread design was poor, and the advertising and packaging promises constitute false advertising. Rather than filing suit immediately, (it typically takes 3 yrs from filing to verdict in Cook County, Illinois) we hope to settle this matter informally now, given the severe financial problems this event has caused my client.

Law Offices of Robert A. Kezelis
              6151 W. 125th Place
              Palos Heights IL 60463
              [protected]

• Ra
                  Rainytime May 30, 2021

We are supposed to think this is coming from a real law office. Yeah, right you don't use the online form a real lawyer would contact corporate.

Skechers USAOutlet store

No greeting. Nothing when I walked out. Found a pair I wanted to try on. Had to find the 2 clerks by the registers to ask. The only contact. Went and out back and walked out. Very poor customer service. Worst ever. Have been in 3 times. And was never acknowledged this time. Horrible store.
                Green bay, wi Military ave. Store. [protected] your people should be be reprimanded for extremely poor service. What was worse. I was the only shopper.

Skechers USAskechers elmwood shopping center - rude customer service

I just left the Skechers at Elmwood Shopping Center in New Orleans (2/13/2021), transaction 013754. For years I've only purchasd Skechers tennis shoes, they are the best. I walked into the store, located the shoes I wanted to purchase and didn't see any on the shelf below the display. Up above, I looked through the shoes and located my shoes in my size. I was the only customer in the store at the time, and the lady on the floor stayed busy doing what she was doing and never offered any help or assistance. There was a store ladder with handrails right where I was shopping, so I climbed the ladder to get the shoes I wanted. There was nothing on the ladder indicating it was not for customer use. Once on the ladder, the lady on the floor said "you can't be on the ladder". I got down off the ladder and asked for her to get my shoes for me. She got the shoes, handed them to me and promptly moved the ladder from where I was. There was nothing nice about her demeanor toward me. After trying on the shoes and making certain they were what I wanted, I asked the same lady to get me a second pair since they were half off for the second pair. She responded that all they had was what was on the floor and there were none in the warehouse. It was evident that she did not want to wait on me. As I stood there looking at my second pair on the shelf, I pointed them out to her and she reluctantly moved the ladder back to where I was and got my second pair. As I was checking out I told the lady at the cash register how rudely I was treated. She was polite, said it was her last day, and listened to my complaint. I will continue to purchase Skecher shoes but will find someplace else to shop from here on out. This lady that was on the floor has no concept of customer service and will continue to cause you to loose business at this location if she treats others the way that she treated me. It took me quite sometime to locate my shoes on the upper shelf with her just down the aisle from me. Had she at any point offered assistance I would never have climbed the ladder to get the shoes myself. I don't need anything in terms of a resolution, I offer my experience only so that you may suggest to your staff how to treat a customer properly for the benefit of your business at this location.

Skechers USASketchers work boots

I got a pair of Sketchers brand work boots for Christmas. Started wearing them Dec 27th. Comfortable and nice...maybe two weeks into wearing them ( just to work, driving and regular terrain) I notice the sketchers logo on the bottom of the sole fell off. Not too worried because it wasn't ever seen but today, not four weeks after starting to wear them, the sole seal completely disintegrated off of one shoe. In the middle of my work day. Poor quality if a boot shoe disintegrates and why? Because it's cold? That's ridiculous. Sketchers are officially garbage shoes for this customer.

Skechers USAWomen's boots, style "Performance on-The-Go-Joy 15526."

I am enormously disappointed in a pair of Skecher women's boots that I purchased back in October, 2020. However, I didn't wear them until a few weeks ago.

I ordered them to use as winter boots, since they are made of suede with a pile lining. However, the soles are EXTREMELY SLIPPERY on even the slightest bit of snow on pavement, and are therefore COMPLETELY USELESS as winter boots. The first-time I wore them, after there'd been an immeasurably small amount of snowfall, I nearly fell and had to pick my way gingerly back to my front door.

I would like a refund.

SketchersProduct and returns

Oct 18 2020 made an online purchase of a pair of men's Max Cushioning Elite SR shoes size wide 10 black. Find these shoes uncomfortable to wear because of the total lack of arch support and limited toe box. Of course shoes have to be worn to determine comfort. Sketchers shoes can only be returned if unworn or defective. Never have seen a shoe manufacture that would not support their product without first trying them on. It's beyond logic why anyone would purchase shoes online without trying them on after received. Sketchers is not the manufacture I will support or recommend.

Nov 09, 2020

Sketcher — Intimidation by manager

This incident was on November 8, 2020. A store employed yelled across store wanting to know where was my...

Oct 26, 2020

Skechers Shoes — Shape up shoes

I bought a pair of Sketchers Shape-Ups for my husband. He tried them on, wore them around the house and then...

Skechers USACompany is lying to customers

11-10-2020
                          1pm

I was at skechers tiong bahru plaza & the staff said to enjoy the trade in shoes & get 40% off I need to go to concept store.

On the official website anchorpoint is listed as concept store in black & white. I took a taxi to anchorpoint & staff said "no we are not."

Company needs to be sued for listing the anchorpoint store as : concept when actually it is not. This means the company is lying/cheating.

Skechers USAOrder

Order placed last week. Order # [protected]. It has an assigned FedEx tracking number [protected] but has been sitting in Bloomington California since 9/19/2020 but is still showing a delivery date for tomorrow 9/25 to Pennsylvania. My concern is the charge to my account without merchandise in hand and I cannot imagine that this will actually happen by tomorrow.

Skechers USANew sketcher is coming apart at side/sole

Very disappointed in my new sketchers. Just got a new Sketcher shoes about six months ago. It's a very nice pair and use is for special occasions (Going out. But this pair of Shoe is starting to come apart at sides between shoe sole and shoe sides. Trying to glue sole to sides with glue.
                              This is my 4th pair of sketchers and really liked the quality/nice style of previous 3 pairs.
                              However, Issue with this pair and I may not make any future purchase.

Skechers USADid not receive my shoes - customer service nonresponsive

I placed an order on July 1. I received all my shoes less one pair. I did not realize it at the time as there were many pairs of shoes. I later found out it was sent separately but I never received it. FedEx tracking says it was received but I never got it. I want my shoes! I was not offered my money back. They do not having an in-service phone number and they do not answer emails. I have tried getting touch with them 7 times. No reply. I want my shoes. I also placed another order and my $40 in reward points were used against it and somehow it got canceled without them telling me. I paid for it through Afterpay and Afterpay is the one who let me know. I was not reimbursed my $40 in points from Skechers. I believe they are running a scan and stealing people's money. I want my reward money returned to my account and I want my shoes that are missing. I also want my order reinstated.

RESOLVED

• Skechers USA's response · Aug 14, 2020

Hi Fern,

I am so sorry for any inconvenience this situation has caused. I have found the emails you sent to SKECHERS and have responded. This is ticket # 521224. Please be sure to reply to my response so we can help!

SKECHERS Customer Service

Skechers USASlow order processing

Order #[protected]

Hello,
                                  I placed my order 4 days ago and have not received any indication that my order is being processed and shipped (outside of the generic confirmation email I received directly after placing the order). Moreover, I emailed to inquire about the status of my order yesterday and have not heard anything back. Sketchers had the money deducted from my checking account the moment I placed the order, and now it taking days to put the shoes in the mail? Wow! I don't recall Sketchers being this slow and you can rest assured this will definitely impact my future purchases with Sketchers. At this point I just want to know when I can expect delivery of my shoes.

RESOLVED

• Skechers USA's response · Aug 12, 2020

Hi Gene,

I have responded to your ticket # 559236 that was emailed directly to us.

SKECHERS Customer Service