Having problems with Skechers USA?

Skechers USA reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Oct 23, 2010. The latest review Bob’s memory foam skecher’s was posted on Oct 12, 2021. The latest complaint Did not receive my shoes - customer service nonresponsive was resolved on Aug 14, 2020. Skechers USA has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 292 reviews. Skechers USA has resolved 50 complaints.

Skechers USA Customer Service Contacts

1800 875 275 (Australia)
8800 700 0507 (Russia)
1800 925 0029 (Mexico)
+1 800 746 3411 (United States)
+44 170 762 4772 (United Kingdom & Ireland)
+64 800 753 243 (New Zealand)
+32 42 286 206 (Belgium)
+45 73 708 163 (Denmark & Scandinavia)
+49 180 640 7220 (Germany & Austria)
+31 416 673 160 (Netherlands)
+34 917 815 540 (Spain & Portugal)
+41 56 418 3540 (Switzerland)
+54 115 296 5555 (Argentina)
+57 14 325 880 (Colombia)
+507 215 3030 (Panama)
225 S Sepulveda Blvd
Manhattan Beach, California

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Skechers USA Customer Service. Initial Skechers USA complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Skechers USA above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Skechers USA. Discuss the issues you have had with Skechers USA and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Skechers USA Complaints & Reviews, Page 13

Skechers — goga max sneakers

Received as a Christmas gift Dec.2016. Didn't start wearing them until mid February due to winter weather...

Skechers — product

I have bought 3 pairs of Sketchers shoes, on 05/05/2017, from Skechers C/O G R Associates SCO 02...

Skecherswoman shoes

I have 4 pairs of Sketchers. They are so comfortable. My issue is that they smell so badly. Why is this? I have slip on shoes in several styles & colors. They smell so bad after I wear them. I don't have that problem with any of my other shoes. I spray them after I wear them or I put sneaker balls in them. They still smell. Can you tell me what to do please.

Skechersshoes

Respected Sir,
    We purchased Shoes from very renowned brand Skecher shoes on Feb 26, 2017, costing Rs 5999 from " Skechers Retail Pvt Ltd" C-4 Trillium, Circular Road, basant Avenue, Amritsar, Punjab.

Invoice no : CM/3539/17 .
    its just three months and shoes got torn from below, which infct staff members agreed for defect when showed to them. and they asked to visit showroom after seven days. but now they refused to exchange the item.
    we really dont expct frm such renowned brand, if theu gonna do dis wot will other small brands do... we r extremely disappointed as for us value for Rs 6000 got Zero now..
    Sir, Pls look into the matter.
    Regards
    Bandeep Dua
    [protected]

Skecherswork shoes

76510/BLK compulsions black indulgent
      UPC is [protected]
      Slip resistant sketchers
      I have worn sketchers shoes for over 10 years at work unfortunately these are killing my feet not only did I spend quite a bit of money on them I was only able to wear them for a few days and have been an agony so I since then have purchased new shoes .
      I can't say that I have had a problem before but being that I spend such a great deal amount of money with you and have over the years I'm hoping you will make it right.

Respond

Skecherstwo shoes in a box of pair of skechers are both for the right foot!

Hi
        My daughter purchased a pair of skechers for me from san francisco and sent it to chennai, india, where I live. This was an online purchase in september / october 2016. I tried them on for the first time last week and found that both the shoes in the box were for the right foot. I figured this out a few minutes before leaving home to catch a flight and hence could not document with photos. The shoes are in chennai and I am in nigeria right now.
        Could you please let me know how I can get a resolution for this problem?

Skechers — boys sneakers x 2

Bought a pair of boys sketchers light ups size 1 Super Z Strip the 3rd week of February 2017. by the third...

Skecherstennis shoes

I had purchased a pair of sketchers and had only wore them 3 wks and the inside of the shoe where the memory foam is at the front of the foot ripped and is pinching my foot...I always wear sketchers and never had this problem!! This is the 2nd pair of the same kind and I really like them. Is there anything u can do to resolve this matter? Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Respond

Skechersproduct material not good, after wear few hours, my feet get have wound

Hi sir/ madam, for your info, I bought a pair of skechers shoes on 29/4/2017 at gurney plaza, penang, malaysia. I'm thinking to buy a pair of comfortable shoes as I will be travelling to seoul, korea from 4/5/2017-10/5/2017 and my friend recommend me skechers shoes. On 4/5/2017 morning, i'm very happy to wear my new skechers shoes to seoul, korea, after few hours wearing the shoes, my foot has wound. I plastered my foot and continue my journey, on second day of my trip, my foot getting worst so I have no choice and buy another pair of new shoes in seoul, korea. As i'm only back on 10/5/2017 at night so i'm only able to make complaint after reached home. I hope skechers will look into this matter as the product material has injured my foot. Kindly contact me at [protected] or email me at [protected]@yahoo.com. Thank you.

Skechers — sneakers

I purchased a pair of sneakers from Kohls. I love the sneakers. But they are peeling and I don't even have...

New Windsor

Skechers — damaged sneakers

I bought these Skechers approx 4 months ago at sears wear them 6 times a month the one day I put them on I...

Skechers — go walk shoes

I purchased these shoes just a few weeks ago and they have only been worn 5 times. One shoe has started to...

Highland

Skechersskechers go run vortex shoes

Wearing a pair of Skechers was always a desire since I was a child but couldn't save enough out of my pocket money.
              From my first salary I bought this(Skechers Go Run Vortex) pair of shoes from Flipkart which got delivered on 9th January 2017. I was enjoying the comfort at office as well as gym wearing them. And a few days ago I noticed that the breathing fabric is tearing at the thumb fold region.
              The disappointment is that its not even 4 months and they have started tearing!! They are under 1 year warranty.
              I expect to either get them repaired/replaced or get the refund.

I reported this to Flipkart and they refused to help me out!
              Looking forward for a positive response from Skechers.

Thanks & Regards,
              Shubham Sharma

skechers go run vortex shoes
              skechers go run vortex shoes

Respond

Skechers — skechers d'lites memory foam womens shoe

I am a true sketchers lover. I have 7 pairs of sketchers. Even my older ones are still in good shape. I...

Skechers — wide width womens running shoe

I but 2 pairs of sketchers wide width women's running shoes I've only had 2 weeks the stitching has separated...

Niagara Falls

Skechersboys tennis shoe

I purchased my 9-year-old son new Skechers tennis shoes early this year (2017). I don't usually buy name brand shoes, but his feet had been hurting so I splurged. After only 2 months, both shoes were ripped through on the outside in the same place. Plus, the treads were very worn down, and he didn't even wear them daily. Walmart shoes last longer than these have and I'm very disappointed in the Skechers brand based on this experience.

Skecherscustomer dealing

I bought2 pairs of Skechers from sector 17 chandigarh India outlet. I got a discount of 1750 in total. Unfortunately, one pair is not fitting me properly so I went to exchange . I exchanged it with a higher amount shoes pair. But they are not giving me any discount on that . HIGHLY DISAPPOINTED. THE STAFF DOSENT WANT TO HELP. WONT EVER BUY SKECHERS AGAIN

Respond

Skechers — cross county mall customer complaint

I will no longer shop at skechers due to the poor customer service. On april 27, 2017.. i attempted to make a...

Skecherstwinkle toes

Good Afternoon, I have been purchasing the twinkle toe collect of skechers for my 8 year old daughter on numerous occasions. She loves the colors and light affects.

However on 04/26/17 I purchased a pair and with one wear they are destroyed. The material of the shoe looks like you can now pick cotton from it. It looks like fur coming from the side of the shoes.

I'm a truly dissatisfied customer. As you know these shoes are not the cheapest. However we loved the style. Hopefully wishing you guys can make this right.

With kind regards!
                    Latasha Powell

twinkle toes

Skecherscustomer service

To whom it may concern,
                      Today I was with my elderly mom at the store looking for new sneakers. As soon as we walked in we were told we are closing in ten minutes. The store personnel walked around the store following us. As I went looking for a second pair the original girl told him to tell us we are closing in three minutes. Make your selection quickly. I was embarressed and was unable to take an advantage of the buy one 50% off second purchase. I've never been treated like this and I've been a long time Customer. Feeling disappointed.