Having problems with Skechers USA?

Skechers USA reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Oct 23, 2010. The latest review Bob’s memory foam skecher’s was posted on Oct 12, 2021. The latest complaint Did not receive my shoes - customer service nonresponsive was resolved on Aug 14, 2020. Skechers USA has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 292 reviews. Skechers USA has resolved 50 complaints.

Skechers USA Customer Service Contacts

1800 875 275 (Australia)
8800 700 0507 (Russia)
1800 925 0029 (Mexico)
+1 800 746 3411 (United States)
+44 170 762 4772 (United Kingdom & Ireland)
+64 800 753 243 (New Zealand)
+32 42 286 206 (Belgium)
+45 73 708 163 (Denmark & Scandinavia)
+49 180 640 7220 (Germany & Austria)
+31 416 673 160 (Netherlands)
+34 917 815 540 (Spain & Portugal)
+41 56 418 3540 (Switzerland)
+54 115 296 5555 (Argentina)
+57 14 325 880 (Colombia)
+507 215 3030 (Panama)
225 S Sepulveda Blvd
Manhattan Beach, California

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Skechers USA Customer Service. Initial Skechers USA complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Skechers USA above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Skechers USA. Discuss the issues you have had with Skechers USA and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Skechers USA Complaints & Reviews, Page 12

Skechers — d lites d liteful 11942nwlb

I bought these shoes on 6/21/17 at the outlet store. I wore them that afternoon to walk my dogs. The shoe...

Skechers — skechers yoga sleepers

I bought yoga sleepers in Feb 2017 from Noise sec 38A showroom and starting wearing it in June 2017 sure to...

Skechers — skechers d lites

I recently bought a pair of skechers was only able to wear about a month before the seams busted open. So I...

Skecherssketchers shoes

I have a pair of sketchers I will be taking back for the fourth time which are defected. I went back and bought another pair on the same day which had to be returned due to being defected. This receipt was not returned by the employee. I now have to return this pair which they won't allow me to do without the receipt.
I only buy sketchers and finding them very comfortable but having trouble with the quality.

• Updated by Nicole1001 · Jun 26, 2017

Skechersbad service

I have bought 2 shoes one was available at the shop and one color were not, sales man told me that I can pay and they will deliver next day, I waited till afternoon and had to call the shop and asked what time they will deliver, they informed me that they will deliver 8 pm, no one came then I called again and they gave me new appointment at 11 pm and no one showed again, they are liars and have wasted my day and my time waiting for them, even no one called after that informing about new delivery time . I always buy my shoes from skechers and I haven't experienced such bad service, if the shop is not able to provide what they promise, why do they ask people to pay in advance? This is really bad, and I'm truly thinking to stop buying scetchers products !! My day was totally waisted because of that

• Updated by Marwankhreis · Jun 24, 2017

Hope to get reply on my case!!

• Updated by Marwankhreis · Jun 25, 2017

Retailer contacted me this morning, informing that they cannot deliver until next week !!! If I want the shoe, I need to collect from the store !!! What a horable service !! All what matters to them is to make the sales and they don't care what happens after, this is for sure the last time I, m buying skechers ... I know for sure no one will care, but I will pass what happened to me to all of my friends

Respond

Skechers — goga max flip flops

I bought these flip flops in April 2017 at a Skechers store in Bridgewater Commons Mall. I did not start...

Milltown

Skechers — skechers lady sleepers

Dear customer care officer, I bought two pairs of sleepers from your Skechers, Civil Lines, Allahabad...

Allahabad

Skechers — skechers burst 52600-blk men

Hi,   I purchased a Skechers Burst 52600- BLK men's shoe from skechers outlet.  Outlet location is B-13...

New Delhi

Skecherstrainers

I bought a pair of skechers slip on trainers six weeks ago.
      Inside the back at the heel the lining has split and has made them very uncomfortable to wear any longer due to them rubbing my heels badly where the split is.
      As I paid over 70 pounds for these I expected them to last a lot longer.
      To say I'm disappointed is an under statement.
      I would like something done about this.

Skechersskechers sport memory foam

I bought a pair a Skechers for work from Cheshire oaks when I tried them on they were fit me well, next day I wore the shoes at work the left foot was confortable the right one was to tight and were making my toes sore... I took them back to the shop and the manager told me that he can not exchange them as I wore them outside...so now I stuck with a pair a shoes that I can not weare and I must say customers service was appoling...now is not about costumers satisfaction is all about selling. Skechers are proud about making the most confortable shoes well the ones I bought were not confortable...hope you proud of your shoes and customers service skechers one thing for sure never going to buy shoes from you again.

Skechers — flip flops

I purchased flip-flops in the Grande Prairie, Alberta Sofmoc store. They cost me $47.24 including tax and...

Grande Prairie

Skechers — my new shoes coming apart

I purchased shoes while in Florida in February. Never wore them till the middle of match and had noticed the...

Ottawa

Skechersshoe/thread torn

From the day I bought that shoe. Within a week only I informed the dealer that the thread is coming out of the shoe they said that its natural bt within a month the treada were coming out and out of the shoes... And when I when complaint to the dealer they sent a mail to the company and company replied that repair the shoe... So it means that by purchasing the shoes of rs.7000 I will get my shoe repaired from the company whose complaint is occuring after 6-7 days of the purchase. I think I took the wrong decision by buying this brand. So if no futher actions will be performed by the company then I hv to move towards futher proceedings
          Name:-himakar
          Contact:- [protected]

Skechersgowalk 4

I have a torn Achilles' tendon and bone spurs and have worn gowalk 3 for the past two years. I went to get new ones and the gowalk 4 are inferior to the 3's. Please go back to a good thing and bring the gowalk 3 soles back. The soles have cushions that are great for people with feet problems. Thank you. I can only walk in these shoes. I have recommended these shoes to everyone with foot issues.

Skecherssketchers work slip resistant &eh

I have recently purchased a pair of sketchers from the sketchers outlet in aurora oh 44242. They are the most uncomfortable pair I have ever purchased from your brand. I have always purchased your shoes for work and just every day comfort. I have only had for a month and I can longer wear them for 8 hours standing work shift. I just want to express my disappointment in the quality and comfort. I would exchange them if I was able to, and purchase another pair of your sketchers. I just want to express my disappointent in my recent purchase.

Respond

Skecherssketchers work non slip, no comfort, hurt feet.

I had purchased a pair of Skechers go walk back in March of 2016. I loved them. They were so comfortable that I actually blew the sides out of them cause I wore them so much. I needed a new pair of shoes for work, (I am a foood service attendant) so I decided to get another pair of Skechers but I knew they had to be no slip. I purchased my new shoes at the same store (SoftMoc) that I purchased my GoWalks. I wore them around the house as suggested by the sales person. They seemed to be ok. I wore them to work a couple of times and again not to bad. It wasn't until I had to start doing more walking and running around at work that I noticed that my shoes were killing my feet. There is no cushion to them at all. I noticed that another co worker has the exact same pair as me. I asked her if they were comfortable and she no, they kill her feet. She even tried putting her orthotics in and they still hurt her feet. I am unable to return them because they have been worn and that is the store policy. I therefore am out 98.30 canadian. Not a happy comsumer.

Skechers — skechers go walk 4

I don't tease go walk for for Mother's Day this year 2017 there is a hole where the tongue at the end is sewn...

Livingston

Sketchers — fit flop

I loved these shoes and have not worn them very much at all. Because I fell and broke both of my ankles. Well...

Skechers — go flex walk men

I purchased go flex walk from alpha one mall amritsar on 28/5/17. I faced a big problem as they are not...

Skechersshoes

I brought a pair of shoes in the month of feb 2017 and it got teared off and the shopkeeper refused to replace stating that you have purchased the shoes in sale and hence no warranty will be aplicable.

My question is if it is a clearance sale how come the quality of the product is compromised and if no warranty is applicable why it was not informed at the time of sale.