Having problems with Skechers USA?

Skechers USA reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Oct 23, 2010. The latest review Bob’s memory foam skecher’s was posted on Oct 12, 2021. The latest complaint Did not receive my shoes - customer service nonresponsive was resolved on Aug 14, 2020. Skechers USA has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 292 reviews. Skechers USA has resolved 50 complaints.

Skechers USA Customer Service Contacts

1800 875 275 (Australia)
8800 700 0507 (Russia)
1800 925 0029 (Mexico)
+1 800 746 3411 (United States)
+44 170 762 4772 (United Kingdom & Ireland)
+64 800 753 243 (New Zealand)
+32 42 286 206 (Belgium)
+45 73 708 163 (Denmark & Scandinavia)
+49 180 640 7220 (Germany & Austria)
+31 416 673 160 (Netherlands)
+34 917 815 540 (Spain & Portugal)
+41 56 418 3540 (Switzerland)
+54 115 296 5555 (Argentina)
+57 14 325 880 (Colombia)
+507 215 3030 (Panama)
225 S Sepulveda Blvd
Manhattan Beach, California

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Skechers USA Customer Service. Initial Skechers USA complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Skechers USA above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Skechers USA. Discuss the issues you have had with Skechers USA and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Skechers USA Complaints & Reviews, Page 9

Skecherscashier at skechers at outlets at barstow

A lady cashier at this store location is very rude. She was with her phone while we were waiting. She did not say any welcome words or even thank you when handing the receipt back to us. She treated us very bad and her facial express and activities are unacceptable. I feel sorry to shop at this store. I never have any problems with Skechers before.

Respond

Skechersskechers - (model - burst with air-cooled memory foam)

Dear Sir,

I have bought the shoe from your Janak Puri New Delhi Store in the month of July -17 for sum of Rs 5, 000/- (Model- Burst with Air-Cooled Memory Foam)

I have bought the shoe for comfort, after one month i found that all foam which is ankle area will get rolled and hard. So purpose of buying your renewed product is not give the comfort me as at the time of purchase your representative ensure .

I have visited the same store for complaint for the same, they directly refused.

You are requested to look in to this matter and resolve the same at the earliest.

With Regards
    Rajiv Kumar Chandhok
    Mob [protected]

Respond

Skechers — complain about defective shoes

Myself Rashmi Kangane +91 [protected] from India Mumbai, Maharashtra. I purchased Sketchers GOGO MAX sneaker...

Skecherspoor service and quality

Hi
      I have bought skechers shoes for my mother as she has knee problem. There was a scheme going around that pay more 1000 and get skechers slippers. So i went with the scheme but with in one month slipper broke.
      I went to the showroom and asked for replacement they said it will take one week to get approval and when they got the approval they do not have same product. Now they are saying buy other product and pay rest of money.
      My question in this fast world one week is required to get approval.
      Second question is this way international brand earn money by giving poor quality product and then get customer to buy expensive product.
      Please help me i did not expected this from skechers.
      Contact no. +91 [protected]

Sketchersflexi appeal leather trainers

I normally buy your flexi appeal fabric trainers as i love them im constanstly wearing them as they are so comfy. I work as a Nurse assistant so needed leather shoes so i decided to get the leather ones thinking they would be really comfy but after a week my right toe had pain in it, i can no longer wear them, i feel a bit sad as its a waste of money for me.

Respond

Skechers — defective shoes bad customer service

Around Sept 10, 2017 I bought 2 pairs of shoes from SKETCHERS in Alexandria, Egypt . One pair for my niece...

Alexandria

Skechersgogamat shoes for women

I bought a apair of shoes approx 10 months back, and now they have left a permanent kind of marks on my heels, I complained it to the consumer complaint department of skechers, and they suggested me to "give it a break, or stop wearing them for few days, the marks will disappear" but they failed to give me any permanent solution for this nor are they agreeing to exchange them.
          The marks will reappear once I start wearing them again, I dont find this as a solution, instead they are deliberating avoiding to provide service.

Skecherspoor shoe quality

I had bought skechers Go- step female shoe from Flipkart (Invoice no. FAAABW1801858505) in august this year. Because if my accident and an injured foot I couldn't use it immediately and it was only in October that I started wearing the shoe. What I have observed is that the shoe cloth of the right foot has started tearing off from the ankle inner side. As a regular customer of skechers I don't expect a shoe from your brand and high price range to wear out within 2 months of usage. I am highly dissatisfied with the performance and I would expect a replacement. I am attaching the necessary picture shots of the issue. Kindly help me resolve my problem.

1 Response
              • Po
                pobarjenkins Nov 05, 2017

You will want to try returning the shoes along with your receipt to the store of purchase. Unfortunately since it has been two months there might not be anything they can do for you.

Skechers — skechers light up sneakers

Brought the light up sneakers in August for school and by October one of the sneakers quit working. We didn't...

Blackshear

Skechers — kids emoji high top twinkle toes

I bought my daughter a pair of sketchers emoji high tops at the beginning of the school year(September) and...

Skechersskechers eldred womens work shoes

I bought the above product less than 6 months ago, wanting to invest in a good pair of work shoes. I am very disappointed as I have had the side of one of them rip apart and the top front has also started to tear. When spending over 70.00 for a pair of shoes for work, I would expect better craftsmanship from such a well known company. I have since moved from the state where I purchased them and have no recourse or ability to return. I work in a supermarket so it isn't like I am super hard on my shoes, bur certainly expected them to last longer than 6 moths ! It is this experience that forces consumers to look to other brands.

Skecherstennis shoes

I bought a pair of sketchers about 60 days ago and the heels are already worn out...
                Really upset...second pair I can't wear any more because of poor quality
                I have limited income and can not replace the shoes.
                I have problems with my health and need good walking shoes.
                I have bought Sketchers scince they first manufacturered them.
                What happened to quality?

Respond

Skechersskechers s lights energy high top sneakers

I purchused these shoes for my son for the new school year. He has only had these shoes since the beginning of September. But for the past 3 weeks the lights are not working right if working at all. They are now refusing to charge. And it looks like the one side's stitching is coming undone. I tried to return them to Famous Footwear were I purchased them, but since I don't have the receipt they can not return them for me. They told me to get a hold of you. I am hoping the you can help me in this matter.

LYNN DOLENCE

Respond

Skechers — product quality very poor

Dera sir we bought shoes on the 14 th of june from a showroom in noida dlf mall. Just four months of usage...

Skechers India — defected men shoe

Dear Team Skechers I sent mail on Skechers Customer Care On 22. 10.2017 but till date no response received...

Skechers — discrepancy in shoe pair sizes, right vs left.

Hello, Thanks so much for your assistance. The shop at Taif-Shehar/Saudi Arabia, does not want to comply...

Skecherssketcher grey gear up shoes

I purchased a pair of grey gear up shoes from sketcher chandigarh sector 17 . Only aftr a month pasting of shoes gets diattached.. when i mk complain to the store they said it can b repair.. but after repairing it looks worst thn bfor.. its vry disappointing.
                    I regret to make a buy wth sketcher.. shoes have been worth rupees 5499.
                    Its mention in excahnge policy tht replacement will b given upto 180 days. But all you guys are doing is just making fool of customers.

Respond

Skechers — sneakers d'lites biggest fan

I bought these sneakers in the beginning of May. I wore them approximately 10 times. Today I was wearing them...

Skechersskechers boys sneakers

I bought my son a pair of sneakers 1 month ago. They are already ripped at the toe and frayed all around! I got an email from India basically saying too bad - we can't help. This was after emailing back and forth for a week! Poor quality product. Poor customer service. Buyer beware! This company does not want to make things right! Horrible product!

skechers boys sneakers
                      skechers boys sneakers

Skechersskechers encore

I have been buying Skechers for three years now. I was very disappointed with this last pair; within a week a loop strap to hold the shoelaces broke, the seam across the top of the to on the outside of the shoe unravelled, and the inside of he shoe has already shown signs of wear. I've been able to wear a pair of shoes for at least 6 months before seeing this kind of wear. Wondering if you had a bad batch. Luckily I pick up a few at a time, so I have a spare ready, since these won't last a month.