Singapore AirlinesTicket Refunds due to Coronavirus Restriction Travel to Singapore

T Feb 26, 2020

Dear Officer,
I bought 2 airtickets, Booking Reference: RUA73A (TONY FOO) & RTX2ZW (WU XIAOXUE), with my Debit Card (Pay Pal) [protected] Tony Foo Jong Meng.
We could not travel to Singapore as I am a Singapore Citizen working in China and will be quarantine and my spouse is a Chinese in restriction for entry to Singapore. I made various effort thru email and hours of international call communicating for a refund of both of the above tickets. After finally manage to get a customer officer to manage my case and was replied that I will have the full refunds of the airtickets in 3 weeks time. After checking my statement I found that four transactions were credit by Singapore airlines 3 X RMB68 and RMB14.
I again made various international calls with every calls holding at least for half hour without getting anyone to service me. I remember my last call was on 24th Feb and managed to get an office to service me. I have gave the details for two tickets and only got a reply for refund for Booking Ref: RUA73A, whom is myself as I am a Kris Flyer member: [protected].
I have to go thru hell in international call again and managed to get an officer which he said that he have transferred my case to the ticketing department and someone would contact me 24hrs. I received a missed call on 25th Feb ( +[protected])at 8.07pm with message informing me that they will contact me later. I am now in Chiangmai today 26th Feb and still did not get any call to settle the above matter.
Please help me in getting the refund for my spouse Booking Ref: RTX2ZW (WU XIAO XUE) .
I may be contacted at:
+86 [protected] (Tony Foo Jong Meng)
Email: [protected]@yahoo.com.sg