Singapore Airlines Logo

Singapore Airlines

Having problems with Singapore Airlines?

Singapore Airlines Customer Service Contacts

1800 742 3333 (United States)
131 011 (Australia)
800 808 909 (New Zealand)
+65 62 238 888 (Singapore)
+44 844 800 2380 (United Kingdom)
+353 16 710 722 (Ireland)
+43 15 134 655 (Austria)
+31 205 488 888 (Netherlands)
+49 697 195 200 (Germany)
+41 442 186 161 (Switzerland)
+852 25 202 233 (Hong Kong)
+63 27 568 888 (Philippines)
+27 216 740 601 (South Africa)
+82 27 551 226 (South Korea)
+66 23 536 000 (Thailand)
Airline House, 25 Airline Road

PO Box 4290, Auckland CBD, Auckland

Denmark
Grønnegade 3, 1st Floor, 1107 Copenhagen K, Denmark

China
Unit 4303, 43rd Floor, Beijing Yin Tai Center Tower C, № 2 Jian Guo Men Wai Avenue, Beijing 100022, China

Hong Kong

3rd Floor, Sanclare Building, 21 Dreyer Street, Claremont, Cape Town

South Korea
16F, OCI Bldg, 94 Sogong-ro, Jung-gu, Seoul, Korea, 04532

Thailand
31st Floor, Sathorn Square Office Tower, 98 North Sathorn Road, Silom, Bangrak, Bangkok 10500, Thailand

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Singapore Airlines Customer Service. Initial Singapore Airlines complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Singapore Airlines above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Singapore Airlines. Discuss the issues you have had with Singapore Airlines and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Singapore Airlines Complaints & Reviews

Singapore Airlines — wheelchair assistance

My parents aged 74 and 67 were travelling from Cochin to Sydney on Dec 25, 2018. Thw took flight SQ5367 from...

Singapore Airlinesproduct bought using krisflyer points

I bought aproduct KSO :[protected]-230242 on 5/12/2018 using Krisflyer points earned. I had paid shipping fees during the purchase. Unfortunately i was told to fork out another 549.10 rinngit when i recieved the product. This appears to be like a SCAM. i AM VERY DISAPPOINTED WITH THIS PURCHASE. Firstly there are so many hidden costs not mentioned. Secondly the product was sent very late after many emails liasing with your officer. Thirdly, I was in the midst with Nafisa, one of your kind officer to arrange the product to be returned to Singapore. The product was just dumped in my husband's place. I have been a faithful and frequent customer of Singapore Airline. This is my first purchase with KrisShop on line. I find this service very very disappointed. This is not justifiable. I would like an official explanation. I received an expensive and horrible gift from Singapore airline as my Christmas Present

Singapore Airlinesrefund

Hai I have applied for a refund of my ticket fare as my family was sick and unable to travel. I provided medical certificates for both passengers 3 months ago. I booked the ticket through an agency called Flyworld travels located in Australia and India. they saying SingaporeAir not replying to my refund request. Can u tell me what I need to do next

Singapore Airlinessingapore airlines cancelled a flight, won't let expedia rebook it for me

I had booked 3 tickets from Milan to Changsha on Expedia, using Singapore Air.

Singapore air cancelled the flights, they no longer go to Changsha.

Expedia is not able to book on a different airline without a waiver code from Singapore Air. Expedia e-mailed Singapore Air, and Singapore Air did not reply for 4 days. Singapore Air won't talk to me directly, they insist speaking with Expedia.

So I did a conference call, Singapore air and Expedia. They just told the Expedia person to e-mail them again. I said: 1. He did e-mail you and you didn't reply, 2. we only have 1 phone number to call, and 3. you are not able to do anything over the phone.

She simply told us to e-mail again.

I can't book my hotels nor make subsequent arrangements around a complex trip until they fix this. Fixing appears far from certain, and 4 days is way to long to wait.

Singapore Airlinesstubborn ground staff

Hi,
        My Niece Ms Lu Ye was trying to check in MI 936 on 16Dec 2018. The booking ref number is VMWLEZ. Daniel Lee at the check in counter insisted she was under 18 according to the system info and asked her to pay 50 USD for accompany services for minors. As my niece's Uncle, I called Daniel (I was not with my niece) and explained she was 18 years old indeed. Her birthday was 22 May 2000 as stated in the passport.
        However, Daniel was very stubborn and didn't listen to customer's explanation at all. He was like a robot or he was simply not willing to make corrections for system errors.
        I called Kryslyer customer services twice to verify the situation. The first time the customer service agent told me the age for minor is defined 18 years or below. Then I checked the website, it mentioned "below 18". I called Krisflyer customer service again and the agent told me the system got an error and apologised to me. However, he was not able to contact the ground staff at the airport. And then, my niece paid the USD 50 in or set not to miss the flight. That was about 1 hour before departure time.
        I, hereby, would like to file a formal complaint and requested SIA to:
        1. Make enough education to its staff. In this case, Danie being arrogant and stubborn enough not to listen to customer; the first customer service agent who received my call to krysflyer contact being giving wrong information
        2. Compensation or reimbursement of the USD 50. My Niece has to do that under time pressure although we all know he was above 18 years old

Over 30 mins from my niece being refused to check in till the time she had to pay for "uncompanied minor" services, we mad more than 5 calls and we suffered great deal of anxiety and stress.

I hope we can hear from SIA soon.

Regards,
        Guoxiang
        PS, my Krisflyer number is809 656 9964 .
        You should know my contact details.

Singapore Airlinessecurity check in at siem reap with sq5001 - silkair

Date- 28/11/18
          OYIMY8
          I have a complaint with SilkAir flying from Siem Reap to Singapore.
          Considering you're part of Singapore airlines, Im utterly disgusted with the treatment we received at security and that you supposedly have different rules than them???
          My partner always takes a Ridge Monkey Power Pack were ever we travel, this is a portable power pack which enables you to charge your mobiles etc wherever you go without having to use a plug socket. The only problem this has ever caused is in Thailand when we had to remove it from our hold luggage and carry it in hand luggage. This has been in and out of many countries with many different airlines. We have always been told it must travel in our hand luggage, so this is what we did, for all the 6 flights already taken in this holiday. We even asked at all the internal flight security areas and was told to leave it in our hand luggage.
          We came across a security supervisor called So Udom, he didn't know what this was and didn't understand what we were telling him. He showed it to his colleagues and from their responses it appeared that they said to let it through. He made numerous phone calls and we asked to speak to his manager. Then Mony Rith (airport authority) appeared and was extremely rude to us, we explained and after about 40 minutes we had to walk away without the power pack, which has now cost £140 to replace.
          So Udom kept saying the battery was over the size allowed and Mony Rith asked for the ticket that we were given with our hold luggage tickets on and kept pointing out that it said on there it wasn't allowed. This ticket was given after checking in our hold luggage, so we would not have know this information until it was too late and why would we even think there would be a problem as all other airlines allowed this. We asked for a letter saying they'd kept it so I could claim on the insurance but this request was rudely denied and we were made us feel like criminals In front of all the other passengers. We asked if they could send it and they said no, I know it's not their job but they were not prepared to try and help. When I tried to look at Mony Rith's name badge to take a note of his name, he angrily snatched it back and told me not to touch, so I had to ask him how to spell his name.
          On the website it states" •Rechargeable battery packs, e.g. power banks, are treated as spare lithium batteries. The carriage of these items are subject to local regula
          •Spare lithium batteries are not allowed in checked-in baggage. They must be carried as cabin baggage only"
          This totally ruined what had been the most amazing holiday ever, so I would appreciate someone coming back to me with some suitable explanations please.
          I look forward to your reply.

SilkAir website will not accept my complaint??

Singapore Airlinesdamaged luggage bag

On Dec 18 I flew on SQ 942 from singapore to Denpasar, Bali. When i collected my brand new leather luggage bag at Denpasar, the main zipper was broken and the padlock was missing . It broke my heart.
            Please come to my residence at 7 Thomson Lane, #08-03, Singapore 297725 anytime from Monday to Saturday to collect it, repair and deliver it back.
            Otherwise the flight was excellent.
            Sincerely,

Peter Keith Fernando

• Updated by asamhead · Dec 08, 2018

the date of my flight was 1 Dec 2018

Singapore Airlines — mishandling of check-in luggage cause luggage handle damaged upon received at zurich airport

Date Departure from Singapore: [protected] Flight : SQ346 SINGAPORE TO ZURICH When reached ZURICH Airport, upon...

Singapore Airlinessingapore airlines

Singapore Airlines refused to give wheel chair assistance to my parents when they landed in Singapore from Delhi on SQ 401, TICKET: SQ/ETKT 618 [protected] FOR JAWAHAR LAL/MR
              01 DEC 23:35, , TICKET: SQ/ETKT 618 [protected] FOR SANTOSH KUMARI/MR. My mother who is 64 and diabetic feels breathlessness after she walk few steps, that's one of the reasons I chose to reconfirm wheelchair assistance REQUEST two days prior before my parents flew out of India, I have the prrof of the calls that I made. I was advised that this was already confirmed (during our bookings which we did in September and assistance will be provide from India to Singapore (yes they provided) and Singapore to Adelaide (REFUSED TO PROVIDE). I reconfirmed it three times on the call because I knew that my parents especially my mother who feel breathlessness after walking for few steps.
              Now her feet's are swelled and her knees are in a terrible pain. I feel the management of the companies providing the special assistance is to blame, and it reveals the lack of recognition for those who need special assistance, despite the fact that more and more people with disabilities and impairments are travelling - up 66% since 2017.
              There was one more old aged parents who argumented for not providing wheel chair and they were told that's it's a VOLUNTEER assistance NOT PAID, bloody hell if we are spending thousands of $s, due to think spending 100 or 200 would make a difference?
              FYI, I am still trying to in contact with the other old aged parents because I want to bring that staff member who used the words. I wish he could have clicked his pic or do the recording but we can't expect this from old aged folks. SHAME ON THAT GUY, I AM GONNA BRING HIS FACE ON THE SOCIAL MEDIA.
              My objective of this letter is for Singapore Airlines to acknowledge, provide an apology, provide Harassments and provide training to your staff in this regard as you totally failed to deliver wheelchair in Changi airport
              If you can't provide wheel chair assistance for 60+, remove the provision of wheelchair assistance as you are not capable of providing it.
              As my experience to date with SINGAPORE AIRLINES is the need to continually repeat myself by asking as many people for assistance I will also do this with this letter, until I hear back from someone. For this reason, based on current experiences, I will be circulating this letter through various social media channels, and other aviation related bodies and media that will may be able to assist you in acknowledging receipt of this letter and replying to it.

P.S - Last time when I flew from Singapore To Adelaide, at the time of boarding on Changi airport, your staff was so RUDE that I was feeling like Racism, I wanted to do the recordings but unfortunately I had a kid with me who was feeling sleepy. Train your staff to behave PROPERLY, if they are so tired or annoyed to their jobs, get a new young staff who can atleast talk to the passenger in a polite way. You guys are not doing any favor on us by giving us a seat on your so called airlines, we are doing a favor to choose your airlines.

Sunayna Luthra

Singapore Airlines — damages to baggages and appalling services provided by cabin crew

1) We were departing from Singapore Changi Airport to Perth on Tuesday, 20 Nov 2108 on Flight SQ213. Upon...

Singapore Airlinesno provision of paid for service - extra legroom - 2 seats flight date 12 nov 2018

Re:- flight SQ325 - 12 Nov 2018. Partner (Bronwyn Anne Farrow) paid for herself and partner (Robin Lionel Farrow) extra legroom space (receipt numbers/reference [protected] & 97) A$231 - March 08 2018. Tickets issued 41 A & B. Checked in! Tickets issued for 45B & C! On aircraft advised that seats were already allocated as original booking was not recorded even though receipts and boarding passes produced. After debate, seats 45 H & K allocated - normal economy (SQ KFLY [protected] & [protected]). Thus, loss of $231 and significant back and leg discomfort due to reduced space - reason why original tickets were booked and paid for! Reimbursement of A$231 at least should occur!

Robin & Bronwyn Farrow, 29 Silty way, Moolap, Vic, Australia, 3224, +[protected]

RESOLVED

Emailed company using address supplied for "KRIS" customers. Supplied all documentation required. Described circumstances etc. Immediate response advising receipt of email. Within a few days received a very satisfactory response. Could not be more impressed!

• Updated by Robin Farrow · Nov 19, 2018

Complaint is clear and documented. Service on aircraft exceptional! However, this mistake should be easily rectified!

• Updated by Robin Farrow · Nov 22, 2018

Problem rectified very quickly! Result was an error made by travel agent! Singapore Airlines reacted very considerately and professionally with acceptable settlement. Most impressed!

Singapore Airlines — changed flights

To Whom it may Concern Please read Thr email below sent in July which has not been responded to. I leave Siem...

Singapore Airlines — ability to book travel

I have been trying to book a flight for 24 hours no with no luck - I have spoken to several sales agent...

Singapore Airlines — Dealing with a problem with an activity of a passenger on singapore airlines

My name is Marie Zondler and I booked a round trip from Los Angeles to Mumbai in October 2018. I paid an...

Singapore Airlinesre: fw: feedback on singapore airlines [ref:s-[protected]:ref]

On the 09 SEP from Darwin (DRW) to Singapore (SIN). Booking Reference Number: PF8KW5.
                  We travelled on to Moscow where my suitcase was retrieved with broken wheels causing problems in dragging it.

If you dispute your baggage handling as the cause of the problem fine.

Tell me how this damage occurred and I will accept it.

However what I do not accept is the three attempts at seeking some explanation where we have been totally ignored.

Despite promises no one has bothered to contact us.

My wife and I travel often, usually by Singapore airlines or Silk Air and over the years we have spent many thousands of dollars in purchasing Singapore Airline tickets.

I think it reasonable that we are owed some explanation; or do you ignore all your complainants?

Thank you for your attention and assistance.

kind regards,

graham clarke

Singapore Airlines — Inflight Meal

Hi, we just reached our Sydney Hotel at Central. I want to complain about the meal my husband took on board...

Singapore Airlinesbroken luggage

Dear Sir/ Ma'am,

Greetings of peace!

Hello good day, I am now packing up my things bound for my domestic flight here in Philippines. I already sent a feedback about my flight experience but I just notice that the base of my luggage was broken. Furthermore, the damaged was not seen in the airport nor in the house because there was a upper cover on it. It's the time when I'm transferring my other belongings I just found it was damaged.
                    Could anyone give me help on this regard?

My flight was last Oct.27, 2018.
                    Flight Number: SQ912

Sincerely,

James Flor
                    Email add: [protected]@gmail.com

Singapore Airlines — wheelchair service

Hi, my name is Sukhdeep kaur Dhaliwal . I had booked many tickets with Singapore airlines but this is happen...

Singapore Airlinesmisleading flight information

I am writing to express my discontentment with my recent round-trip flight experience to Kuala Lumpur and back.

I had topped up for flight difference in package price for Singapore Airlines under Expedia (flight's package was for low-cost carrier). However, only to my utter dismay during the day of flight check-in at Changi Airport's boarding counter did we find out that the flight was for SilkAir.

On the night before our departure, I had received a check-in confirmation e-mail which stated the flight number as MI xxx Nevertheless, I received another e-mail on the following day informing us that we were booked on SQ xxx for our return trip.

What transpired and added on to the incongruence was that, during booking on Expedia's website, the flight listing showed SIA and SilkAir having the same departure and arrival timings. The purpose of my wanting to upgrade the flight to SIA was for experience purpose. This was totally dashed when it turned out that we were to be on SilkAir flight instead. If I had known from the start that this would happen, I would have proceeded with opting for budget carrier which would result in lesser expenses and satisfaction, per se.

For a layman consumer, I would entirely find this misleading and giving false impression to users for SIA's flight listing. Why bear SIA logo and flight number but only to be "operated by SilkAir" as stated in the itinerary? After conducting my personal research, I discovered about the existence of SIA's codesharing with other flights. Who would keep tabs about this other than SIA's frequent flyers? For people who are experiencing it firsthand, it would not strike their mind that the clause "operated by SilkAir" would translate to being on SilkAir and not SIA. SilkAir may be SIA's subsidiary but it is the experience that we are pursuing and nothing less.

Also, I was told during our return flight at Kuala Lumpur International Airport's boarding counter that there was an actual SIA flight back to Singapore during the night time. How fair could it be to not be able to experience it ourselves?

Very dissatisfying first time experience !

Singapore Airlines — kris shop

I made an online order from Krisshop mail order for an item to be collected on board my flight SQ 346. The...