Shoppers Drug Martunethical behaviour

H

Date of the incident: 30th March 2018
My email address: [protected]@hotmail.com

On March 28th I bought 4 perfume on special at 19.99 each. When returned home, I didn't like 3 of them. Was very strong so decided to return it to store. The lady at the cosmetics name Susan, first told me that she will do the return this time but the product once opened wont be returned. She started scanning my reciept and one of the item was not matching and she was accusing me of returning another product. I even asked her and give her a chance to correct her accusation but she kept telling me that its not scanning, you are returning us some other product. She called the supervisor and she was not letting me explain my side of story, she was very loud and controling and with loud voice she asked me if I want refund. I was very embarassed, she made me feel bad as if I have stolen an item and trying to return. The supervisor didn't do anything, he was just standing and watching.
The address of the store 2331 66th Street Edmonton, AB, T6K 4B4
TEL: [protected]
ORIGINAL TRANSACTION NUMBER [protected]
Date of purchase March 28th, 2018 at 2.16 pm

I need an apology and I am never doing shopping in any shoppers drug mart. She misbehaved with me and accused me of bringing an item that is not on the recieopt.