Shoppers Drug Martflu shot

J

On November 5th 2017 I got a flu shot at 2:00pm and has been in severe pain in my arm since. On wed. Nov. 8th I had to go to my doctor cause I was in so much pain I couldn't stand it. The pain is in my whole left arm, shoulder, left side of my neck . Before the shot there was nothing wrong with my arm . My doctor had to put me on Pain pills called Gabapentin andRobaxacet so I could get some relief of pain but it didn't help much. I was unable to sleep or do anything but cry. It is now over two weeks and my arm is still in pain. I have got the flu shot for years and never went through this before. I believe the Pharmacist who gave me the shot hit a nerve in my arm or something.Her name is Theodora Voicu at the Stratford Shoppers Drug Mart . I will never get the flu shot again for fear that I will go through this again.Store # 1444

• Po
    pobarjenkins Nov 21, 2017

Unfortunately unless your doctor can confirm it, you have no proof that anything the pharmacist did directly caused the extreme pain you are feeling. Personally I have noticed that some years flu shots I receive hurt more than others. Regardless I hope you feel better.