Resolved Sears — replacement parts
Bought a flashlight that is powered by the same battery as a drill. The flashlight cost appox. $13.00. with days the bulb blew out and i attempted to get a replacement at the local sears store and advised that it needed to be purchased from the parts store. Not to suprised i found that the bulb needed to be ordered, the bulbs for other similar flashlights at the sears store were $1.99. At the replcement store i was informed that the bulb was $4.99 and that it needed to be special ordered for an aditional $4.50. I guess if you then add tax you can imagine how ripped off i felt. I should be able to return this item for a replacement or at least have the store keep them in stock.
The complaint has been investigated and resolved to the customer's satisfaction.
More Sears Complaints & Reviews
- Sears - customer service department
- Sears / Kenmore Elite Refrigerator - poor quality product!
- Sears / Kenmore Elite Oasis Washer Machine - terrible company!
- Sears Kenmore Elite French Door Refrigerator - Dept of energy agreement does not compensate me properly
- Sears Die Hard Gold Battery - it should be named the die easy battery
- Sears Lawnmower - never worked properly
- Sears Home Improvement &buyer Beware& - buyer beware/contracts changed
- Sears - problems with restocking fee
- Sears, Inc. - slow posting of payment on account
- Sears Mattress - did not receive item or refund