Menu
Home Department Stores Sears ordering parts from parts & repair center

Sears review: ordering parts from parts & repair center

J
Author of the complaint
12:32 pm EST
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

On 11/10/14. I ordered this part (# 634-04167a-0911: lh wheel assembly for craftsman snow thrower model 247.88957) per my phoncon (at [protected]) with kelvin, the manager at the sears alexandria service center (6003 duke st., alexandria, va 22304). (I confirmed the part number with him twice.) on 11/14/14, I received the wrong part with # [protected]. when I called [protected] on 11/15/14 and spoke to sandra, she told me I had to physically return the part to the store. I said I would not do that because I would need to drive 40 minutes and pay $7.00 in tolls. I then called sears parts direct [protected]) and spoke to cindy, a case manager, who also told me I needed to drive to the store. I then spoke to omar, a supervisor, who recommended I call sears national customer relations at [protected]. I called that number and spoke to frank, who told me to call the parts & repair center and insist that they do a "call tag" (to get ups to pick up the package with the wrong part). I then called the parts & repair center and spoke to sandra again. she said she did not know what a call tag was, nor did anyone else in the store. she finally issued me a credit for the part. this has been an extremely frustrating experience and a total waste of my time.

More Sears complaints & reviews

Sears - customer service department
The company left an official comment to this complaint.
Sears - poor quality product!
The company left an official comment to this complaint.
Sears - terrible company!
The company left an official comment to this complaint.
Sears - Dept of energy agreement does not compensate me properly
The company left an official comment to this complaint.
Sears - it should be named the die easy battery
Sears - buyer beware/contracts changed