The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Sears Optical — glasses
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Had purchased glasses from Sear Optical about 6 months ago. Paid for scratch resistance, glare resistance and the polorazied lenses. Glasses have clear smudge marks on them. Called Sears Optical department and spoke to someone that thought I was an Idiot!!! I was informed that the heat from cooking or splattering of grease from cooking will do that, or I cleaned them without wetting them, or my eye lashes were to long and scratching them when I blink. When I said I have worn glasses for 30 years and none of the other glasses I had have done this and I can not see without them and now you are telling me that glasses from Sears are the only ones you can not cook or blink with them on. If I can not see without them why would I cook without them, isn't that dangerous? I am not superwoman and don't have lashes from Kriptonite.
More Sears Optical Complaints & Reviews
- Sears - customer service department
- Sears / Kenmore Elite Refrigerator - poor quality product!
- Sears / Kenmore Elite Oasis Washer Machine - terrible company!
- Sears Kenmore Elite French Door Refrigerator - Dept of energy agreement does not compensate me properly
- Sears Die Hard Gold Battery - it should be named the die easy battery
- Sears Lawnmower - never worked properly
- Sears Home Improvement &buyer Beware& - buyer beware/contracts changed
- Sears - problems with restocking fee
- Sears, Inc. - slow posting of payment on account
- Sears Mattress - did not receive item or refund