Searscraftsman/sears 21. hp 46"mower model #917.28852

J

we bought a craftsman lawn tractor 5/1/12 from sears in Oneida NY my husband noticed when he was using it from day 1 the deck moved a lot more than it should but it was brand new so must be the way it's built (extra swivel for rough terrain?) we used it for [protected]. [protected] my husband was sick so the neighbor mowed our yard with his lawnmower. the mower had been stored in the shed and started every year as I used the wagon to move thing in the yard, my husband passed away in November 2015, I had a friend look at it before I mowed with it this year, the lever that engages the mower, the shaft down below the hood was broke the flat part was completely gone. I had that replaced and repaired. went to mow the yard again and the whole one side of the deck dropped to the ground the weld on the one side was never attached. (hence the extra swivel.) and both times the tires were flat. now I know it's not going to last forever, and the first part I could deal with as it (COULD be wear and tear.) but the deck never being welded correctly was a biggie, I have always trusted craftsman and sears...but come on and the tires always flat. I had a little gold yard tractor from [protected] and never had it repaired other than belts and blades.