Sam's Clubterrible customer service

M

I had a really really upsetting experience at the store Sam’s Club – store # 0629 – on 1850 E. Woodmen Rd. Colorado Springs CO 80902, this Dec 30th 2011. I had a check declined thru TeleCheck. Why? Can’t seem to find out why….. Upsetting to say the least, I called Telecheck ‘3’ (three) times!!! No help thru the phone of course – there is no information to be given….just a check declined!!! No record of anything wrong….account was flagged? What does that mean????? $153.79!!! Yes, all that! one hundred and fifty thee dollars and seventy nine cents!!! I am a member of Sam’s Club! I had plenty $$$$ in the bank! I have paid with electronic checks at Sam’s Club before!!! The store manager on duty was no help at all…… ”there is nothing we can do Mam….” Maybe time to review your payments methods and clients’ privileges…. (?)Accepting credit cards? Debit cards? Let’s make our members life easier to shop? Or they’ll go to the competition…..maybe you lost one client… Why was my check declined? No one can explain to me why?

• Jl
    jlb2015 Dec 05, 2014

I have been a member of Sam's Club for two years now and have always had a good experience until last week. I placed an online order during the Black Friday sales for a Roku HDMI Streaming Stick - 459645 ($39.86) and Riding Boot Black 7 - 817510 ($29.98) on 11/25/2014. I received an order confirmation email with an order number of [protected]. When I went back to track my package, it said my order had been cancelled but I had never cancelled my order. After calling customer service, this is when they decided to inform me they did not ship to PO Boxes. Even though I received a confirmation email, nor did nothing kick back saying we cannot ship to a PO Box while filling out the order in the first place, and third customer service did not even have the courtesy to call and let me know this. I had to call and find out for myself where and why my order and had not been delivered yet. To top it all, she tells me the Roku was now $10 more even though I purchased this during the Black Friday sale, and my boots were not available and she had no idea when they would be back in stock. Not only did Sam's not warn me in any way, shape, or form they did not ship to PO Boxes, or that it mattered I ordered my items and received confirmation for my items for that price, I was not getting those items and not for those prices, but they TOOK THE MONEY OUT OF MY ACCOUNT AND NEVER CREDITED IT BACK! The customer service representative’s response, "Oh well we were waiting for you to call to see if you wanted us to still ship it." If my boots are out of stock then how were you going to ship my order?? And if I still wanted you to ship it, would I have gotten my Roku for the Black Friday price?? I told her to cancel the order completely that I most certainly did not want any of it. I just upgraded my membership at Sams but you better believe I will NOT give any Sam's Club any business after this incident. If your customer service does not even have the decency to call and let me know you are not shipping my order or why you are still holding my money but not shipping my order?! And then you are rude when I DO call. No. Never again Sam's Club...NEVER again. Extremely disappointed!

MMLML Jan 06, 2012

niiiiice...

MMLML Jan 06, 2012

good morning Thud and Tasha! thanks again for your helpful suggestions! Just wanted to share with you that I just received a call from the customer service representative 3rd party company for Sam's Club and Walmart, apologizing for the "inconvenience of declining my check". They re-checked every infornation again (just in case) regarding myself my bank account, etc...and found NOTHING! wrong... He admitted while on the phone with me that the eletronic check machines are old and need replacing... and that the machine did not read my check correctly...oh well... Good day after all! Good day to you two!

MMLML Jan 05, 2012

thanks Tasha3 and Thud... so helpful!

MMLML Jan 05, 2012

it was an eletronic check... bank account with $$$$$$ in it... membership card current... bank account in good standings... pay check deposited the day before... called telecheck - no record of rejected transaction... no record of why declined...system is VERY VERY BAD... I got a membership with the competitor today - no hassles, no troubles, they accept all payment forms... good luck to still happy Sam's Club members... I am out of there for good! thanks for your suggestions. I suggest you go tell someone else to learn how to spell... verify the facts before you are rude to somebody... learn to verify your facts.

hahaha funny lady!