Sam's Clubselling expired food

for the first time since we got the membership 6 months ago we went there insteat of costco, got a box of activia and took it home, next day in the morning gave one to my husband and each of my kids, 3 and 5, I noticied water on it, but when i tried it was acid, the I cheked the expiration day and it was april 02 since yesterday was april 12 that makes more than 8 days expired, we went to retun it and cancell our membership, but anyways now my son has vomit and fever and everybody has stomachache.never going back there and always checking expiration dates.

• Mr
    MrRealtor Apr 13, 2010

COme on people!!! Check your expire dates please. Sam's is a good place but they are all horrible about rotating thier stock!

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices