Safewaycharging unauthorized amount & not responding to emails

M

From: Michelle Paek
Sent: Monday, October 30, 2017 2:45 PM
To: '[protected]@safeway.com'
Subject: Urgent: Order #133335 [#755301]

I have not received a revised receipt nor my received the credit from Safeway.
Originally I authorized to charge my credit card for $530.14 w/ no item substitutions.
It is illegal to charge more than authorized.
$530.14 - unshipped M&M $ 17.98 - unshipped J Lohr $16.25 = $495.91 Should be only charged & credit back the difference right away to prevent any further issues.

Please email me the confirmation of this receipt within 24 hours.

Thanks!

Michelle Paek
Executive Assistant to
Renée McKaskle, SVP & Chief Information Officer, Hitachi Vantara Bobby Soni, Chief Solutions & Services Offier, Hitachi Vantara

From: Michelle Paek
Sent: Tuesday, October 24, 2017 4:57 PM
To: '[protected]@safeway.com'
Subject: RE: EXTERNAL: Order #133335 [#755301]

From the beginning my card shouldn't be charged more than what I've ordered.
As you can see it from attached, I only ordered 5 not 13 bottles, and received 4 bottles only.

Michelle Paek
Executive Assistant to

From: [protected]@safeway.com [mailto:[protected]@safeway.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 24, 2017 4:45 PM
To: Michelle Paek
Subject: Re: EXTERNAL: Order #133335 [#755301]

Hello Michelle Paek,

Thank you for contacting us. We reviewed your receipt and found that the item was out of stock, therefore it was not delivered and you were not charged for it. We apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused you.

We apologize for your unsatisfactory experience with our driver. We have forwarded your comments and concerns to the Grocery Delivery Manager that is in charge of your store. This incident will be reviewed and the appropriate action will be taken. We hope you will give us a chance to restore your confidence in Safeway.

We apologize for the inconvenience of being charged for J LOHR 7 OAKS CABERNET SAUVIGNON that you did not receive. We have processed a refund form to the store of $162.54 for the items listed in your email. Please be advised the refund can take seven to ten business days to post to your credit card. We would like to assure you that we have notified the Grocery Delivery Management Team that delivered your order.

Thank you for shopping with us.
Aaron

Safeway Grocery Delivery Team
Contact ID# [protected]

--Original Message--

Hello,

I had a very unpleasant experience with your drive today at the time of delivery.
He just wanted me to sign the form without counting what I've received by saying, I have another scheduled for delivery & I need to take back your orders then.

On the delivery details,
Listed 13 x J LOHR 7 Oaks Cabernet Sauvignon, but received 4 bottles (ordered 5 bottles)

I see that M&M MC RD WHT BLU STND is out of stock & which is correct. It didn't get delivered.

Please adjust my orders and receipts & email me updated receipts.

Thanks!
________________________________
Warning: All e-mail sent to this address will be received by the corporate e-mail system, and is subject to archival and review by someone other than the recipient. This e-mail may contain proprietary information and is intended only for the use of the intended recipient(s). If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient(s), you are notified that you have received this message in error and that any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately.
________________________________

charging unauthorized amount & not responding to emails