Rose's Department StoreI slipped and fell in the store

K Jul 10, 2019

I was shopping at yr store located off the plaza and I slipped and fell on a clear substance on my way to the restroom when the manager came 2 my aid and he stated it was dish soap I am disabled and didn't see anything on the floor until I slipped this happened on July 5 and I haven't heard anything from the store manager or insurance company or nothing I filed an accident report to I haven't heard anything from them I have talked 2 my attorney and he suggested that I get them to file a claim with their insurance company and I tried to call the store manager but they front desk. Manage wasn't there can someone plz contact annie caldwell [protected]