Menu
The Bartell Drug Company Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

The Bartell Drug Company
reviews and complaints

www.bartelldrugs.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.1 25 Reviews

How responsive is The Bartell Drug Company's customer service?

0 Resolved
14 Unresolved
Absolutely frustrating 🫠
It's quite possible that The Bartell Drug Company is not aware of the complaints or rarely monitors their existence because we find it hard to believe they don't care about their customers. We advise reviewers to be very careful and have a backup plan if their issue isn't addressed. Check out other unresolved complaints on ComplaintsBoard to avoid problems caused by The Bartell Drug Company's silence.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for The Bartell Drug Company has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
Write a review File a complaint

The Bartell Drug Company reviews and complaints 25

9 reviews
Sort by:

Newest The Bartell Drug Company reviews and complaints

The Bartell Drug Company The bartell drug company is a steamin pile of s***

The bartell drug company is a steamin pile of s***. They are so rude and incompetent. I wouldn't recommend them under any circumstance.

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

The Bartell Drug Company I keep trying to call the pharmacy, but it always goes to voicemail

I keep trying to call the pharmacy, but it always goes to voicemail. Today, the voicemail was full and I couldn't even leave a message. When I call the main number, they tell me the pharmacy is super busy, and when I'm transferred, I get the same full voicemail. I can refill my meds from the app, but when I need a prescription renewed, I can't get my meds. Two of my meds have run out.

V

The Bartell Drug Company This place is terrible

This place is terrible. I've been without my meds for 6 days now because the pharmacy won't respond. I thought going to a different Bartells would help, but the one on 45th is just as bad. They don't answer the phone or call back. My prescription has been there for days and they haven't done anything about it. If my health suffers because of this, it's their fault.

Hide full review

Is The Bartell Drug Company legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals The Bartell Drug Company as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, The Bartell Drug Company stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering The Bartell Drug Company should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

The Bartell Drug Company earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: The Bartell Drug Company achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

We found clear and detailed contact information for The Bartell Drug Company. The company provides a physical address, 2 phone numbers, and 2 emails, as well as 5 social media accounts. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.

The Bartell Drug Company has received positive review on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.

The Bartell Drug Company has registered the domain name for bartelldrugs.com for more than one year, which may indicate stability and longevity.

Bartelldrugs.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Bartelldrugs.com you are considering visiting, which is associated with The Bartell Drug Company, is very old. Longevity often suggests that a website has consistently provided valuable content, products, or services over the years and has maintained a stable user base and a sustained online presence. This could be an indication of a very positive reputation.

Several mixed reviews for The Bartell Drug Company have been found on various review sites. While some customers have had positive experiences with the company, others have reported issues with their products or customer service. It's important to read and consider a variety of reviews before making a decision to purchase from this website.

The Bartell Drug Company website is deemed to be popular and indicating that it receives a high volume of traffic. It is important to be cautious when using a highly trafficked website, as it may be a target for cybercriminals looking to exploit vulnerabilities or steal personal information.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• While The Bartell Drug Company has a high level of trust, our investigation has revealed that the company's complaint resolution process is inadequate and ineffective. As a result, only 0% of 14 complaints are resolved. The support team may have poor customer service skills, lack of training, or not be well-equipped to handle customer complaints.
  • There was some difficulty in evaluating or examining the information or data present on the bartelldrugs.com. This could be due to technical issues, limited access, or website may be temporarily down for maintenance or experiencing technical difficulties.
L
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

The Bartell Drug Company This store is a mess!

This store is a mess! My rite aid closed so they moved my meds to Bartells. They never pick up the phone and the lines are always super long no matter when you go. There could be 20 people in line and each one takes forever because they all have issues! It's been half a year and they still can't fill all my 9 prescriptions at once, so I gotta go 4 times a month. And when my doc faxes a script, they always say they didn't get it!?

V
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

The Bartell Drug Company They ain't filled my Rx for refill for like 10 days now

They ain't filled my Rx for refill for like 10 days now. Ain't nobody answering the phone and voicemail's all full. My doc wrote me a new script for another Bartell's pharmacy, but they said they won't fill it 'cause their system says the original Bartell's already filled it. But my app says they ain't. They're holding my meds hostage and I can't get my scripts filled. This is the worst! Happened before too. They need to get sued or somethin'.

E
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

The Bartell Drug Company Bartell's ain't what it used to be since Rite-Aid took over

Bartell's ain't what it used to be since Rite-Aid took over. Shelves always empty, and the pharmacy is a mess - they can't even fill prescriptions or answer the phone to transfer them. It's a danger to my family's health. I used to be a regular, but no more.

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

The Bartell Drug Company I've tried to schedule my Covid booster shot with Bartell Drugs multiple times, but it's been a total nightmare!

I've tried to schedule my Covid booster shot with Bartell Drugs multiple times, but it's been a total nightmare! I keep getting asked the same questions over and over again, and then it tells me I have the "wrong country code" without even asking me about it. I don't even know what that means! After spending way too much time trying to figure it out, I finally noticed a tiny flag next to my phone number. When I clicked on it, it didn't even help me. It's like Bartell Drugs doesn't even care about giving booster shots. They must not be making enough money or something. It's just so frustrating!

M
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

The Bartell Drug Company I've been a Bartells fan for over 10 years and always used their pharmacy for my family's meds

I've been a Bartells fan for over 10 years and always used their pharmacy for my family's meds. But lately, the Greenwood spot has been a hot mess. Meds take forever to fill, they're sometimes wrong, and the staff is rude and unhelpful. They even messed up my refill - not cool. Today, I needed a new med ASAP and it took them 5 hours to get it to me. Something's not right here and it's not safe. They need to fix this, pronto.

D
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

The Bartell Drug Company I went to Bartells for my vaccination appointment on 11/9

I went to Bartells for my vaccination appointment on 11/9. We checked in on time but had to wait for about 20 minutes. Nobody came to see us, so I went back to ask when we would be seen. They told us to wait without any apology or explanation. Then the pharmacist came out and said she was too busy to take care of us because she had prescriptions to fill. She pointed to her list and was very rude. I have been getting vaccinations at Bartells for 18 years, and the staff has always been efficient. The helper was not helpful at all and told me to "calm down." It was a nasty experience for me as an octogenarian lady.

K

The Bartell Drug Company I called the store in ***

I called the store in ***. The lady on the phone kept talking over me every time I tried to answer a question. I asked her to please not talk over me, she went silent. Then she was like "oh. Can I speak now, you told me not to speak". It was really frustrating trying to answer her questions, I never even got to the end of what I was saying before she asked another question. At the end of the call, she literally hung up on me. I literally did nothing wrong to deserve that and that person needs to be walked through customer service. I'm literally shaking because of how rude she was. I cannot understand why she was so rude. I've never encountered someone like that in my entire life. I hope that phone call was recorded because wow. I called around 1 pm, Friday August 20th to the Bartell in *** on *** in ***. I was switching pharmacies because I've had bad customer service and I went to switch pharmacies because this one had good reviews. Its my first day and I already want to leave this pharmacy.

The Bartell Drug Company Bartells has been goin down hill since 2018

Bartells has been goin down hill since 2018. Covid just did it in and they struggled keepin product in stock. Quantity limits to keep hoarders from emptying the shelves. During mask mandates customers enterin without masks were still serviced. When they should of been denied. Mask policies through out the countyr were hit or miss at bein enforced. Short staffed stores. The pharmacies has always been hit or miss. Rite Aide buy out caused the stores to go into disaster. Empty shelves, lack of product, can't find anything I want so I just end up leavin... I use to love shoppin bartells but after 2018 I have ceased shoppin with them. Every once in a while I'll try but end up just doin a circle and leavin due to item shortages or reduced amount of items on the shelves from years gone by. Before rite aide buy out customer service was excellent. After wards it was hit or miss. Employees were very unhappy and it even showed on the floor level. I work retail or retail like jobs and you can't hide this from me when my eyes are always open to it. Why, oh, why did the family decide to sell Bartells off to the highest bidder? My family use to shop rite aide back when it was new and what ever caused a chain reaction in their store is now goin through bartells. Rite aide destroyed a once upon a time good company. Business is down because people don't like ride aide around here.

R

The Bartell Drug Company Bartell Drugs ain't the best

Bartell Drugs ain't the best. They always treat my son bad when he goes there. They never give us our medicine on time and they always make it hard to get answers. It's like they don't care about us.

T
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

The Bartell Drug Company Got a $10 gift card from Bartells when they opened up a new store earlier this year

Got a $10 gift card from Bartells when they opened up a new store earlier this year. Tried to use it at the *** store on 6/24/2022, but two employees, one of them a manager, said it wouldn't work. The card don't have no expiration date and says it's good at any store. The card wasn't messed up or nothing.

Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

The Bartell Drug Company Bartell Drug Company ain't what it used to be since it turned into Rite-Aid pharmacy

Bartell Drug Company ain't what it used to be since it turned into Rite-Aid pharmacy. They're a real pain in the neck to deal with now. My new pharmacy, ***, sent them a refill request more than a week ago, but Bartell's hasn't sent anything back yet. They're dragging their feet and not faxing my prescriptions to my new pharmacy, which is making it take even longer to get my meds. I've been on the phone with them for hours, but they don't answer. And when I go to the store, I gotta wait in line for 45 minutes just to be told they can't help me.

H
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

The Bartell Drug Company My kid (born on 02-03-2005) was supposed to get the COVID shot at Bartell Drug Company on 01-09-2022

My kid (born on 02-03-2005) was supposed to get the COVID shot at Bartell Drug Company on 01-09-2022. But they CANCELLED it. However, they still put it in his record as if he got it. They even sent it to the state vaccine registry, even though he didn't get it. I talked to the pharmacy, and they said he didn't get it. But they can't take it off the registry. I need them to DELETE it from the state vaccine registry.

Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

The Bartell Drug Company They always try to close before their posted closing time

They always try to close before their posted closing time. Today, they told me they were closed 9 minutes before 9:00, their posted closing time. Two different employees gave me two different reasons. A security guard said it was because they had too many customers inside already, and a worker dressed like a manager said it's because they go off of bar time, which is 5 minutes fast. Neither is a good excuse. It happens often, almost every night they try to close early, and their clock inside is set 5 minutes fast. It's deceiving and unprofessional and shows how much they don't want to be there. But really, it's lying to customers every day.

T
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

The Bartell Drug Company I went to the pharmacy to get my prescription filled, but they asked for my insurance right away

I went to the pharmacy to get my prescription filled, but they asked for my insurance right away. They denied my insurance even though it was perfectly fine, and then told me they couldn't fill my prescription. I know I've paid cash for prescriptions before, and there's no law that says I have to have insurance to pay for it. This is the only pharmacy that's ever done this to me, and they've done it twice. I think they have a problem that needs to be addressed. My insurance has nothing to do with them filling a valid prescription and letting me pay cash, but they refused me anyway. This medication is for an emergency situation after a critical illness, so it's important that I get it filled.

R
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

The Bartell Drug Company My man picked up my meds at Bartell Drugs in Juanita today (12/7) cuz I'm sick

My man picked up my meds at Bartell Drugs in Juanita today (12/7) cuz I'm sick. But the pharmacist gave him an RX that I didn't ask for and neither did my doc. When we found out, I hit up the pharmacist (Jo) and she checked my file but didn't see anything about that RX. She can't take it back cuz of the law, but she should give me my $600.15 back since it was her mistake, not mine. I can't afford to pay for something I didn't even want. My doc didn't order it, so why did they give it to me? I got the receipt if you need it.

D

The Bartell Drug Company Bartell Drugs is a real pain in the neck

Bartell Drugs is a real pain in the neck. They're making it impossible to fill or transfer prescriptions. They've been moving all Rxs to RiteAid's Rx system over the last few months, since they got bought out by RiteAid. Because of this, ordering a refill via their phone system or website doesn't work. They don't answer the phone, respond to voicemails, or even let you leave a voicemail anymore. It's not easy for me to visit in person every time I need to request a refill or check to see if the Rx is ready. I've been trying to transfer all of my Rx to Amazon Pharmacy, but they're having a hard time performing the transfer because Bartell Drugs won't answer the phone. It took me over 10 calls, 2 voicemails, and 2 faxes just to transfer the first of six Rx I wanted to transfer. I only have one left to transfer and they're having no luck. My life literally depends on some of these Rx. Please help me get my final remaining Rx transferred.

H

The Bartell Drug Company I went to Bartell's drugstore on 22nd St

I went to Bartell's drugstore on 22nd St. in *** to buy candy. I go there almost every day. I have breast cancer, so I smoke weed instead of taking prescribed meds for pain and nausea. I smell like weed a lot. When I went to pay, the clerk behind register one, ***, watched me and sprayed air freshener behind me. He made a face and laughed, saying I stink because of my marijuana smell. I wasn't smoking in the store, but the odor was on my clothes and hair. I felt disrespected and embarrassed. I reported it to the manager. This isn't the first time this employee has done this. He usually crinkles his nose, so I avoid his register. But this time, he went too far. I spend money there every day and don't bother anyone or disrespect employees.

Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Contact The Bartell Drug Company customer service

Website

Our Commitment

We stand for unbiased reviews

We help resolving issues

We advocate freedom of speech

We ensure transparent and fair ratings

We care about your privacy

We are easy, free and open to everyone

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with The Bartell Drug Company?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with The Bartell Drug Company Customer Service. Initial The Bartell Drug Company complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for The Bartell Drug Company above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about The Bartell Drug Company. Discuss the issues you have had with The Bartell Drug Company and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.