Rooms to Go — delivery
I had a delivery scheduled for September 29th between 8:00am-2:00pm. I received a voicemail from their dispatch indicating that the delivery drivers stated that I wasn't at home and they needed the gate code. Let's just start by saying, how would you know if I'm at home if you don't have the gate code to get in anyway?? They never called my intercom nor did they come to the unit in which I live. If this is how Rooms to Go handle their delivery service, I will gracefully cancel my order and never do business with them. Not only was I in my unit but, maintenance was also in my unit at the time the delivery drivers said that I wasn't home!!
Rooms To Go Customer Care's Response, Oct 07, 2019
We are deeply disappointed to hear this! Please send us an email to [protected]@RoomsToGo.com with your order info and we'd be more than happy to look into this for you!
More Rooms to Go Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Rooms To Go Outlet - bad customer service 
- Ge Online Service / Rooms To Go - saturday payment considered late payment 
- Rooms to Go - thieves/liars/poor customer service
- Rooms to Go - sold me a mattress with bed bugs in it 
- Rooms To Go Kids / Ivy League Bunk Set - appalling quality & customer service
- [Resolved] Rooms to Go - the rep refused to help me with the leather coach, which started to fade away
- [Resolved] Rooms to Go - fabric high back recliner
- [Resolved] Rooms to Go - fraud!
- Rooms to Go - horribly delivery time, no stock availability
- Rooms to Go - living room sofa set