Having problems with Coricraft?

Coricraft Customer Service Contacts

+27 861 114 779 (Customer Service)
+27 215 085 200 (Cape Town)
+27 116 118 700 (Johannesburg)
1 Friedlander, Stormill
Johannesburg
South Africa
Locations

Cape Town

13 Moorsom Avenue, Epping Industria, Cape Town

Durban
35 Gillits Rd, Gillits Industrial Rd, Gate 1 or 4Warehouse № 9, Westmead, Pinetown

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Coricraft Customer Service. Initial Coricraft complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Coricraft above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Coricraft. Discuss the issues you have had with Coricraft and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Coricraft Complaints & Reviews

Dec 18, 2020

Coricraft — Poor customer service

Hi There on the 17th of December, I filled an online form, in order to ger The Coricraft Store Card. On the...

CoricraftNo delivery and no communication

I bought a coffee table and plasma unit 30 november at coricraft Clearwater. My sales lady Thuli was great. Paid cash and was told my delivery would be today. Got an SMS from coricraft to call them during the week regarding my delivery. Tried to call numerous times but no answer. Called the Clearwater branch yesterday and was told delivery would take place today. When I called again this morning I was told it's only next week Saturday now. Cancelled order because this is unacceptable behavior at the highest level. Just want my refund and will warn other people about your company. Clearly not interested in making money at all. Must be wonderful to be doing such great business that you dont need new customers at all.

• Go
      Gomotsang Dec 31, 2020

I had the worst customer service at coricraft Fourways crossing, the manager by the name of Johan is the most disgusting. I cancelled my order, I have informed my friends and family never to shop at coricraft no regard for customers.

There is 0% customer service

CoricraftCouch arm rest sponge

I bought 2 couches from Coricraft 4 years ago, for R22000 it's exotic leather red on colour. The colour on the couch will is coming out dying your clths red when sitting on it, the sponge on the arm rest is sinking in leaving it shallow on all arm rest. I've sent several email to the head office with no response. I was promised to be contacted back and I was given a this reference number 49279 a moths ago no one responded until today.

Dec 02, 2020

Coricraft — Refund

I paid in full for a dining room set in October last year. I waited 7 weeks. Defected goods were delivered. I...

CoricraftOnline order and telephone service

I've ordered and paid (R10,000) for a sofa on the 29th of September 2020. It is now the 26 of November 2020 and I still have not received my sofa nor have I received any estimate time that it would be delivered.

I have called numerous times without any success. A couple of times the phone just kept on ringing and ringing without any answering. Whenever someone does answer, they transfer me to customer service where the phone is never picked up.

This is so sad that such a huge company has such bad service.

CoricraftLeather chairs

Good day, (have sent this mail dated 16 November 2020 with no response.

I have purchased the attached items with your store in George, Garden Route, Western Cape.

It almost look like a material / patch defect.
        The items does not stand in direct sunlight and are cleaned with authorised Leather care product.

Can you please replace this item.

Please advise
        Thanks
        Liana van Niekerk
        [protected]

Leather chairs
        Leather chairs

CoricraftDamaged bed not changing

Hi good day
          I have purchased a King Xl bed from Coricraft and been delivered on 1 st October 2020. I got damaged bed and informed to company and they promised me to change as soon as possible. There after they have came with bed 4 times and all the time coming with damaged bed which is even worse product. Then I complained to the manager and now they are nog responding from last week..

Damaged bed not changing
          Damaged bed not changing

CoricraftService from the warehouse and delays

I am utterly disappointed and frustrated with the service I am currently struggling to get. The warehouse service is very poor. The staff are really rude. There is no clarity as to when my order is going to be delivered. I am expecting my delivery tomorrow as I was informed vanni please be sent a confirmation because I took leave for that. My number is [protected] and delivery number is ces005166. I've been waiting for my order for more than 12 weeks now.

CoricraftCustomer service

For a company that sells premium furniture Coricraft offers horrific customer service. The call centre, Warehouse etc is unreachable. I have made over 50 calls to three numbers and am yet to speak to someone who can assist.

This is the third incident and I now choose to purchase furniture from @Home stores as they are reachable and deliver every time on their word.

Oct 22, 2020

Coricraft — Poor quality product

Kirsty slipcover full corner - fabric suite was purchased on 29 november 2019 from cori craft somerset west...

CoricraftRip off

I purchased a leather couch to the value of r25 000 and have been trying to get a hold of corricraft to fix my couch that is 9 months old. The stitches are breaking and the foam is losing the firmness which looks like part of the couch is sinking in. I have called the store and warehouse on numerous occasions to find out on the way forward ref dq42746.

Rip off

CoricraftService

Coricraft has the worst customer service I've ever experienced. They never return with feedback - the client (myself) always has the phone 5 - 6 times to get feedback and somehow no one knows what going on. You wait forever for your order to be delivered but have to pay the full amount but don't even get a descent customer service.
                  Im very disappointed, coricraft did impress me at first and I really adored their furniture but the service I got and still getting is just unacceptable for me.
                  Regards.
                  Elizma

• Lm
                      L. Mary Oct 30, 2020

I ordered a dresser online on 22 August. Paid in full and was told 10 to 15 working days for delivery. Phoned after 15 days and was told it would be delivered on 6 October phoned again on 7 October to be told it would only be delivered on 16 November. Went to their online query site on 30 October and got a reply that would only be ready on 26 November. I am disgusted with the service. Other companies say item not in stock and only allow you to place an order when item is available.

CoricraftBed frame

This is the worse service ever!!! My product is only 8 months and what terrible quality and that too no assistance or return of calls from any coricraft manager as promised and its been 3 weeks now!!

I will ensure I make it known to the public about the pathetic service and for customers to shop elsewhere with better quality products and customer service!!!

CoricraftSantorini inners ordered march 2020

I bought online and my money was taking quickly.
                      I still have not received my orders as yet. Jean-Marie the south African senior manager is useless. Mails was send and we still have no response.
                      The Botswana branch have no clue what they doing.
                      Was called Friday to collect, told them I will be there today Monday 8 September 2020, no inners to be found, nor any managers or staff.

Pathetic service from Cori-craft.

CoricraftMissing chairs

Good day, we received a big delivery last Thursday & 2 chairs are missing. It's a he said she said situation. It is impossible for 2 chairs to go missing. We are still awaiting the paper trail of the furniture. Unacceptable service. What is the solution & who is responsible for finding the chairs?

Missing chairs

CoricraftPoor quality of lounge suite

We have waited for nearly 3 months for our newly manufactured Leather Lounge Suite. 50k is a hell of a lot of money! One needs to save for a long time, with the intention this Lounge suite will at least be very good quality and last for a long time.
                          It was not even within 2 weeks, the cushion started sagging, one could fee the padding on the armrest were not sufficient. The wood you can feel right through.

How is this possible that you pay so much money for such bad manufacturing. And then this would be with the Company with one of the highest complained rates on the Internet!
                          I will make it my mission in life to have Corricraft take back their "crap" they sold to me! I am flabbergasted with the service received up to date! Biggest disappointment ever.

Feb 11, 2020

Coricraft Group — extremely unhelpful service regarding refund

Still awaiting a refund on my profile, [protected] The store at Kramerville is extremely slow and unhelpful...

Jan 03, 2020

Coricraft Group — coricraft atterbury sales person ofentse - poor poor service

I am horrified at the poor service we have received from the day of obtaining a quotation straight through to...

Dec 02, 2019

Coricraft Group — couch

Purchased and paid for an Ollie corner slouch couch in full (approximately R16000 with delivery and scotch...

Dec 02, 2019

Coricraft Group — service

Good day Coricraft, after ordering one of your dining room tables two months ago it's just been a...