Rooms To Gofraud and scam

Did you know that you can write a letter to the attorney general's office in your state and make your complaint to someone who can actually help you. This website is a joke, where's the part of this site where rooms to go actually makes good on any of these complaints? is this just a website to vent and that's it. write the letter to your attorney general's office, do it professionally and don't use profanity. They will get rooms to go off their butts and stop taking advantage of consumers. I was going to buy a living room sectional from rooms to go but this is to many complaints for comfort. They must not care about quality. If some of you would stand up for your rights they might stop ripping you off. Also, how about going on line and letting that model lady know about your complaints she probably doesn't even know what a bad deal you got. she probably doesn't shop rooms to go.

nogoodrtg Nov 21, 2009

Rooms To Go does suck!! I work there and know firsthand what a bunch of creeps run the business...sorry economy we're in..I wouldn't be working there if I could find something better. If I could afford a billboard to advertise just how much they suck...sorry to all the people who have experienced the horror that Rooms To Go has to offer. I just wish that every time I had to call a customer because the driver is running late...not meeting the deadline the salesperson promised...I wasn't cussed out!! Believe me, us little people have no control over what is going on at that level. You can thank all the higher up's for their high expectations. Seriously, they put more work on these guys than is humanly possible...$$$$$$$...yeah, they can do it...not so much...good old bottom line...they don't seem to understand for every million coming in, they're losing the equivalent in customers who are so extremely dissatisfied, not to mention, spreading the word about their experience.

NoLink Jun 17, 2010

Rooms to Go Sucks ! Run do not walk from their store, ...especially Frisco Tx.