[Resolved] Rooms to Godelivery

M Jul 16, 2019

We ordered furniture from the Ft Myers RTG to be delivered to our second home in Jasper, GA. We chose the delivery date to be July 1. My daughter took off from work to be home for the delivery, and we arranged for 2 burly guys to come and move the furniture out that we were replacing (they came the day before delivery date) We were to be up there on vacation starting July 3rd. The morning of the delivery date, we received a text from RTG saying our delivery date was July 8th. This was NOT our delivery date! I called right away, and was told that the delivery date had been changed on June 12th, yet NO ONE bothered to let us know that the date had been changed UNTIL the date we were to receive it. My 90 year old mother in law was coming with us on vacation, and we all had nothing to sit on for a week. I was told I would be "compensated" for my inconvenience, but when I received my furniture and called the manager about what would be done, I got nothing. The salesperson called me back and asked about the furniture...I told him what had happened, and he said he would get the manager to call me back. It has now been over a week and still no phone call. I was going to be replacing the furniture in my home in Ft Myers and was planning on using RTG, but I will not be doing that. The lack of care or concern with my experience has left a very bitter taste in my mouth. RTG has forever lost my business. My order number was 24069614S.

• Resolution Statement

• Rooms To Go Customer Care's Response · Jul 22, 2019

We’re truly sorry to hear this. We appreciate you shopping with us, and we apologize that we did not deliver on your expectations. Please email us a copy of this review to [protected]@RoomsToGo.com, and we will do our best to make this right!