2303 Pleasant Hill Rd, Duluth, GA, 30096, US
Sat:10:00 am - 9:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

Rooms To Go verified

[Resolved] adjustable bed

Never buy from Rooms To Go. Serta adjustable bed arrived damaged. Delivery people said it was the control, but the whole thing did not work as soon as it was set up. I called customer service and was told I would receive a call. Never did...I called Sales person who sold me the bed and he said it was out of his hands. I have a $1, 000 bed that is useless POS!! Terrible customer service, horrible product! How can this business have accreditations from the Better Business Bureau? 100% disgusted and dissapointed. Never ever buy from them.

• Rooms To Go's response ยท Jul 22, 2019

We are truly sorry to hear of your dissatisfaction and we would be happy to look into this for you! Just send us an email to [email protected] with your order info. We hope to hear from you soon!

• Resolution Statement