Rogers Communicationscancellation

R Nov 07, 2018

I cannot believe how Rogers would treat long standing customers, 25+ years. I give this company more than $5000 dollars per year. I will cease to do so since they say one thing and do something else. What's more they tell you what you want to hear with no follow up. I run a business and I will make sure my customers know this. Although I cannot criticize the product I am definately criticizing the service end of things. Without quality service your company will eventually take a huge financial hit.

RESOLVED

• Rogers Communications's response · Nov 08, 2018

Hello Mr. Despatie,

Since you have your own business, I don't need to tell you how immensely important loyalty is in our industry. It's people such as yourself, with decades of dedication to our service, that are the back bone of our company and others alike.

Being a customer myself, I know first hand what it's like to feel as if you've been mislead. Hopefully it isn't too late to fix this? I'd hate to find out we over 25+ years of business because of a misunderstanding.

We'd be more than happy to look into this for you. Can you kindly reach out to us via Twitter, @RogersHelps? Or you can also message us, on our Facebook page. We want to gather your account information and take a look at the details of your situation.

We look forward to hearing from you!

-Chris