Menu
Home Internet & Software Rogers Communications charges and changes requested

Rogers Communications review: charges and changes requested

B
Author of the complaint
8:00 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Replied
The company left an official comment on this complaint.
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I have had continuous issues with Rogers regarding my service, bills and charges. I have tried to change packages to lower my bill time and time, but it does not appear to work. They lock my cell phone if I do not pay in full, and do not credit for the time they have done this. As of February of 2014 my bill was to be back to 0 balance as I was told my an agent of the company. I always make a payment but may not be in full as the bill is always so high. I have recently contacted them to change my packages and disconnect some of my services so that I do not keep being charged these amounts and I was told it was not possible to do so. This makes no sense as i am trying to lower my bill and not have to keep paying the high charges but they will not allow me to at this time so my bill just keeps increasing! I want to cancel with them and it is not affordable. I cannot do this without paying the full amount owed but yet I am still being charges the high monthly fees and for service I no longer want. What can be done about this? Thank you.

Update by BSowa
Aug 17, 2014 3:16 pm EDT

JLSeagull, no I did not sign a contract and I don't have a smart phone. I did not say it is free! Not sure what you are saying here, but did not provide any assistance.

More Rogers Communications complaints & reviews

Rogers Communications - rogers wireless contract transfer
Rogers Communications - free preview billing scam?
Rogers Communications - Billing and services
Replied
The company left an official comment to this complaint.
Rogers Communications - unsolicited text messages by tmg sms
Rogers Communications - Shipment were not received
Replied
The company left an official comment to this complaint.
1 comments