Menu
Cellcom Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Cellcom
reviews & complaints

www.cellcom.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

2.3 3 Reviews

Cellcom Complaints Summary

1 Resolved
2 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Cellcom, which has a below-average resolution rate, demands caution. Thoroughly assess their service reviews and explore how they handle unresolved complaints. If you encounter issues, document your experiences meticulously and be persistent in seeking resolutions.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Cellcom has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Cellcom. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

Cellcom reviews & complaints 3

Filter reviews by rating
Sort by:

Newest Cellcom reviews & complaints

A
4:28 pm EST

Cellcom penny sale

They tell you phone is a penny.
That is false advertising.
I own my phone and I am not on contract.
However, I have been with cellcom for more than 20 years. When I went into the store to inquire about the penny phone, we were told not only did they not have the phone they advertised, but also my bill would go up at least 20 dollars a month.
When I asked why, She told me it was because I would be on contract and that is the way it always was.
She then said, "they had to recoup some of the cost".
I asked, " If I own my current phone, and you sell the phone to me for a penny, than how could the bill go up by 20 dollars a month on such a long time customer"? No factual answer!
If my bill goes up 20 dollars a month on a 2 year contract, 20×24months=480 dollars.
PENNY PHONE SHOULD BE. 1 CENT,
NOT. 480 DOLLARS
OR 4800 PENNIES. I DESERVE MORE FOR MY 22 YEARS OF BEING A CUSTOMER!

Z
5:11 am EST

Cellcom grey tracksuit for men / wrong design and stitching

I ordered a Grey Track Suit For Men from Cellcom Karachi on Daraz Purchase no is 100387300499823 Date 08-11-2018 Price 1498
Shop SKU 100600168_PK-1245948683
Seller SKU ccj-039-xl
Hood's Right side pocket is on wrong direction Style is not same as picture Quality is bad And Size is not XL as i ordered
I want to replace this defaulter with new one
regards
Zahid javed
+[protected]

View 0 more photos
V
2:10 pm EDT

Cellcom Terrible company

I was employed by this company (splash or now cellcom in Llansamlet Swansea) to sell mobile phones I completed the training and I worked two weeks I was then told they were leaving me go as I had not hit my target, when I started 20 people was taken on but we were all finished two weeks later, its now four week's since I finished working there and I am still trying to get my wages out of this company they just find excuse after excuse, but I have been told that the welsh assembley pays this company in the region of £700 for every person they employ (this I have to get confirmed) anyone that has worked for this company I would like to here from you if you have not been paid so we can get something done as they are just con merchants. I have also asked the local tax office to investigate this company and I would like to know who the directors of this company are, so if anyone knows please put it on this site.

Is Cellcom legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals Cellcom as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 33% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, Cellcom stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering Cellcom should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

Cellcom earns 96% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Cellcom achives 96% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

Cellcom.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Cellcom website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Cellcom.com you are considering visiting, which is associated with Cellcom, is very old. Longevity often suggests that a website has consistently provided valuable content, products, or services over the years and has maintained a stable user base and a sustained online presence. This could be an indication of a very positive reputation.

Cellcom website is deemed to be popular and indicating that it receives a high volume of traffic. It is important to be cautious when using a highly trafficked website, as it may be a target for cybercriminals looking to exploit vulnerabilities or steal personal information.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• Website's registrar is popular among scammers, it means that a significant number of scammers have used that registrar to register domain names for their fraudulent websites. This can indicate that the registrar has lax verification processes, making it easier for scammers to register domains without providing accurate information.
  • There was some difficulty in evaluating or examining the information or data present on the cellcom.com. This could be due to technical issues, limited access, or website may be temporarily down for maintenance or experiencing technical difficulties.
  • We conducted a search on social media and found several negative reviews related to Cellcom. These reviews may indicate issues with the company's products, services, or customer support. It is important to thoroughly research the company and its offerings before making any purchases to avoid any potential risks.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Cellcom contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Cellcom?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Cellcom Customer Service. Initial Cellcom complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Cellcom above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Cellcom. Discuss the issues you have had with Cellcom and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.