Aquaguard Water Purifier Complaints & Reviews

Aquaguard Water PurifierInstallation Not done after payment

I paid and ordered for Aquaguard Water purifier from Eureka Forbes about 3 weeks back. I got it delivered through courier within 2 days, and immediately I registered for installation. They assured installation within 24 hours. But still nobody has come to house for that. I feel like an idiot calling up different numbers and raising this issue without any use. The mistake I had done is, I paid the full amount upfront to the Sales guy, now they don't have any reason to hurry. They are fully behind you with false promises before the payment, and they don't care about you once the payment is done. I stay in HSR layout in Bangalore. I would like to warn any potential customers about their behavior. And If you want to buy, pay the money only after full installation.

• eureka forbes Sep 24, 2013

Dear Customer,
      Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience caused.
      We deeply value your relationship with Eureka Forbes and wish to provide you with the best solution to resolve your issues. Please share your contact details with us . Our executives will get in touch with and ensure the issue is resolved at the earliest.
      Regards
      Eureka Forbes Team

• Pr
      Prem Sonpar Apr 12, 2010

Service Contract placed for Two years maintenance of Water Purifier, but service suspended without any notice or explanation. Franchisee Service Agents flatly declined to attend fault in the unit. Contact telephone Numbers in the contract are unanswered or unreachable. Most frustrating situation.

Aquaguard Water PurifierPoor Service

We had taken an Annual Maintenance Contract from one of the authorized service center for Eureka Fobes Water purifier from M/s.Reshmi Services in Jayanagar, Bangalore, but they are not extending the service since past 15 days and the matter is being postponed with some excuse. We will be happy if the complaint is resolved on top priority.

• Ra
        Rakhee Devi Aug 03, 2011

I have given a call on 27/07/2011 regarding the service of the purifier but till date we have not received any one from your side (consumer complain no. [protected]) and i even have AMC (no. [protected]) so i hear by request you to solve the problem as soon as possible. Contact me on +[protected] (Rajesh Kumar)

• As
        Ashish coomar Apr 28, 2011

We have purchase water purifier (Booster Model)Sl.No. 4001723 on 22.04.08, On 22.03.09 we made AMC contact with company for two years .Contact receipt no. [protected], Customer code 9010252. It is very painfull situation that company is providing only 03 services instead of 06 service and during two years only at the first time candle of the purifier is changed and as per contact there is two times it will change. Whenever we contact with service branch the assuring to change before expire of AMC.But they do not do that even our AMC period is expire now.That the whole story how they are cheated us. Now instead of renewing AMC we are planing to exchange the product with another company if action will not taken by the company, we are also planing handover the case to consumer forem.

Aquaguard Water Purifier2 water Purifiers not working

There are two Aquaguard water purifiers in the school which have not been working for last 3 weeks. A complain was given to Ms Blossoms, Madel Margao regarding the purifiers not working 3 weeks back and they everytime reply sending man today or tomorrow but nobody comes. Our school students are suffering and now the parents are complaining of no water for drinking. I hope this problem will be solved at the earliest.

• Ar
          A.Rajendra kumar Jun 07, 2011

my name is rajendra kumar from nellore.we have taken aqua guard purifier.It worked well upto 1 year .Since from last 3 months its not working well we complaint to service center but they are not responding to our complaint . they have to take care of our complaint or otherwise we will complaint to the consumer forum.

Aquaguard Water Purifier — dead p c b

Respected sir i am owner of your aquaguard water purifier since 2000 model cc i am having constant problem...

Aquaguard Water Purifier — attend the fault immediately

Problem is the aquaguard water purifier is not working properly. Water is not flowing continuously. We took...

Aquaguard Water Purifier — Very Poor customer care

I have complained Aquaguard for service, each and every time when I call them they will tell we are sending a...

Aquaguard Water PurifierNegligence in service

Its really disappointing that since we have purchased this Aquaguard Water Purifier, there have been many complaints and above that the main thing I want to bring to your notice is the unfriendly and untrustworthy service they provide regardless of paying high amount for AMC.

We stay in CR Park and recently there is a problem in our Aquaguard. We registered complaint and they service engg came and said that a part needs to be replaced we agreed and even he convinced us for a 2 yr AMC. We took the AMC and replaced the part also but then water is continuously leaking in droplets from the aquaguard which is a very irritating problem. We registered the complaint again but its more than one week that no one came even to see the problem.

Is that the service we deserve after paying so much for a 2 year AMC? Is this the reputation the company wants to have in market?

Regards
        Moumita

chandra prakash Apr 22, 2009

I agree with the above complain. After taking so much for AMC they are not bother to attend the complain.
            My contact No.[protected]

• Gh
            Ghanshyam Mishra May 21, 2007

I fully agree with the above complain. The service offered by Eureka Fobes is horrible. I bought water purifier last year in June 06. There is a free routine check-up in 24 months. However we have called several times at Andheri Office in Mumbai also registered complain on their 24 hours number. But still we are waiting for that auspicious day to come when some one from Eureka Fobes will come to our house. Before the buying the appliances we were getting regular phone calls from the stupid sales person, however once it’s sold they are not bothered.

Please be care full from these sales people and their false promises. If you want a water purifier look for the good brands visit Vijay sales or any other big dealer who has many varieties to offer and of course prime importance to service.