Rent-A-Centerproducts and services

T Nov 01, 2018

I don't appreciate the rude unfair treatment I got from a store manager I walked in to pay my bill explained that I had cancer and was on bed rest climbed out my bed to go pay them when I walked in the store I felt like attacked like I walked into my own street fight .. it was very humiliating.. i purchased used items for a high amount of money and don't even have all the pieces.. Kryss and Iris are very rude and the males just act like they know nothing.. the manager disrespected me so bad I was in tears for the next few hours..I should not be treated like this .. I know my payment was ten days late. I still came to pay..they then charged me the ten days and forced me to pay 2 weeks after.. so I had to be home sick on chemo with not a dime to even get food for the next two days . But like the girls nnthe store said I guess it's all my fault I was just trying to figure out why they didn't call me but harrassedy references even after I called and spoke with them . I will never give rent a center my business.. no person should be belittled because they are going threw something esp to be mocked by an employee to be further embarrassed because u have to give these same people your money.. I sent my other items back and will go to Fingerhut from now on.. I almost want to go to arbitration and sue..not almost I contacted legal aid...