Vhive Singapore Logo

Vhive Singapore

Having problems with Vhive Singapore?

Vhive Singapore Customer Service Contacts

+65 67 471 818 (Customer Service)
+65 68 357 432 (Suntec City Mall)
+65 67 370 163 (Great World City)
+65 63 386 760 (Plaza Singapura)
+65 65 095 578 (City Square Mall)
+65 64 595 263 (NEX Shopping Mall)
+65 64 588 595 (Thomson Plaza)
+65 67 895 079 (Tampines One Mall)
+65 67 424 593 (Homestation Enterprise One)
+65 65 631 338 (IMM Building)
+65 63 165 277 (TradeHub 21)
+65 67 542 560 (Sun Plaza)
Singapore

TradeHub 21
8 Boon Lay Way, TradeHub 21, № 01-20/21, Singapore 609964

Sun Plaza
30 Sembawang Drive, Sun Plaza, № 03-14, 757713

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Vhive Singapore Customer Service. Initial Vhive Singapore complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Vhive Singapore above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Vhive Singapore. Discuss the issues you have had with Vhive Singapore and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Vhive SingaporeStill waiting for the drawer slider to fix on the faulty drawer that we bought in September 2020

Dear staff,

We are still waiting for the slider to fix on the faulty drawer cabinet that we bought in September 2020. We are located at Adelphi #B1-37.

I am disappointed that all your furnitures are worst than Ikea. We bought 2 study tables and a long bench (grey colour) and they were all flimsy in just less than 6 months usage. 1 piece of table black leg frame already dropped off completely. The long bench was so flimsy and shaky that people had fear of falling sitting on the bench.

Is the V Hive furniture not made to last? I was disappointed with furnitures from Ikea, now I am more disappointed with VHive.

I hope you can quickly fix up the drawer for us. I do not think that we should wait for more than 3 months to have the drawer repaired. How can the slider take 3 months to arrive from europe????

Veronica Tan
8693 94 72

Vhive SingaporeStill waiting for the spare part arrival to repair faulty drawer

Dear staff,

We have been waiting for the drawer slider to repair our faulty drawer. How long more do we need to wait? The cabinet has been delivered to us since Sept 2020. Until today we do not have any update from any of your staff when are we expected to get the faulty drawer repaired.

We are not happy with your service.

Veronica Tan
    Rev 22 Pte Ltd
    8693 9472

Vhive SingaporeOnline purchase of chair - false claim of optional return policy

Bought an office chair online as vhive Singapore online website claims that there is a optional return policy within 14 days. The office chair advertisement states free delivery and free installation. Now customer service claims that cannot return the chair that arm rest is too low (below average person height) as it is already installed. Customer service officer was rude and kept claiming "who ask you buy online?" when I told her it is covid situation and her stores are located far away. So what is the point of having website sales when your company cannot fulfil your promise to client?

Vhive Singapore3 seater sofa

Hi

My name is Rohit & I bought a sofa from VHive 1.5 years ago.
        They use such a bad fabric, it started tearing off on its own after 1 year. And now it is completely ruined. Attached photos for the same.
        I reported it so the customer care lady was like 1 year is a long time and sofa don't last long. "It is not a thousands of dollar sofa." Her exact words.
        I paid what these guys asked me to pay. And if the quality is not good enough, you should accept it.
        What is the credibility left for vhive furniture.
        I am moving to new place and hence was looking out for furniture for whole place.
        I can never trust your sales guys telling about the genuinity and the quality of your furniture.
        This was a bad experience for me. I won't recommend others to buy furniture from your place.
        Contact : +65-[protected]

Jul 06, 2020

Vhive Singapore — Vhive singapore - poor quality and poor customer service

Bought a sofa seat from Vhive - Nex - you can see the invoice number 1. I bought less than a week the sofa...

V. Hivenon-delivery, no calls to inform, no news

I have made the payment upfront at the store at Sun Plaza. They are supposed to deliver between 1pm to 4pm today but they did not come. I called up the store to check. The sales man just told me that there is nothing he can do because he does not have the contact of the deliveryman!!! I am so damn angry and upset by their service and attitude. Think twice if you intend to buy from them.

Aug 08, 2019

Vhive Singapore — bad product and very bad customer service

The most horrible experience I have had with Vhive. Purchased 4 items fro Vhive in April 2019 . In 3 month...

Vhive Singapore — quality of furniture

Purchased a wooden dining table and chair set. Looked lovely. Solid wood. Delivered from the central...

V Hive — Bad product and serivces

same like folks here, i registered to ensure i make my complaints heard. i bought over 9 pieces of cabinet...