Rent-A-Centerattitude

L

Lazor managee of springdale Arkansas. Was rude to me and i tried to pay him on washer an dryer most of what i owed he said my son was upset with him an i said i apoligise for that but i have 30 dollars now an i will catch up on the paymts an he said no we were just a wk behind ive bent a customer for years and he said to me i told your son i cant work with him wrre comin to get it i have clothes washing an there here now its 7pm an the two guys that are pickin it up are letting me dry my clothes an waiting but its crazy that they cant work with me i would pay an get it caught up he didnt have to be so rude an disrespectful to us.. You lose buisness that way...im takin my clithes to laundry mat now because store is closeing they said...

• Al
    alicia molina Dec 27, 2019

I have been a customer of rent a center for many many years. I have bought furniture, beds, laptops, desk computers, stereos, phones, and other things through your store here at 301 main st. in Fort Morgan, Colorado. I never had any problems with any of your employees or managers. If I was late I would go in and they would treat me with respect. The head manager were nice and would help me figure out how to handle the issue at hand. But the new head manager that you have now is very disrespectful, rude, and abusive. He needs anger management classes to me. I am not the only one this has happened to I have friends and people I know that he has been very unprofessional too. I took customer service classes in college and I learned that you have to treat the customer in a professional matter. But not this guy, He is very very rude and I will no longer go back to that store as long as he is the head manager. He needs to be removed from manager and needs to be trained on how to treat the customers. I do not know why Lori that works there was not given the head manager position because she is curtious and knows how to treat us customers. If I ever had a problem I would go in and discuss my issue and she would find a way to fix the issue or problem just like Bob or any other managers or employees before, But your new manager needs to be retrained on how to treat us customers. He is rude the way he talks to me and disrespectful. I hope someone can fix this issue at hand. But I am many other people will take our business somewhere else if he is not removed as head manager and retrained. To be bullied I will go to the schools where this is happening at and is not right. I find it in your hearts to put us customers in our shoes and see if you would enjoy being treated like this. Thank you for your time and I hope someone does something about this problem.