The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Reliance Netconnect — Poor response
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
* I had booked datainterconnect through Internet.Vriti Infocom Pvt Ltd, Noida supplied data card through their bangalore office.One Mr Albert [protected]) was in touch untill he collected cash from me.Receipt No2543 dated 22/07/2017 is issued.
* Data card Details are : Connection taken for 3GB+10GB Broadband+.
RSN No.: RHWCD5220008012
Data card No. : [protected].
* It was promised to me by Mr Albert that the modem will be activated by 23rd July, 2017.It was not activated or the modem is not working.
* I tried to call Mr Albert everyday 5 to 6 times, but he is not receiving the call nor calling back.
* Then on I took your nearest Reliance world in Rajajinagar on 27th July.One Mr Sunil ([protected]) Tried on my laptop & also on his laptop.He confirmed that the Modem is defective & he told he will send his field person to rectify.
* Uptill 29th july nothing happened.When I started shouting at him, he gave me your customer care number ([protected]).One Shalini took the details.She was very rude in informing that her duty is only to take the complaint.After much of talk, she told she will arrange to send a field person within 24 hours.
* Nothing happened even on 30th july.One Mr Murali ([protected]) phoned & informed that he will send his service person on 31st July.Mr Jayadeva ([protected]) had visited my unit on 31st July & found out that the modem is faulty & had to be replaced.I have sent SMS to Albert.No reply.
* Immediately I called Mr Albert, he didn't receive the call.I called your Customer care Shalini as usual very rudely informed that they cannot do anything & told me take to service center & get a DOA.After this they need 12 days to replace. I told I do not need your service, Please return my money.She told I have to talk to VRITI.
* I called Noida Office & spoke to Mr Vikas [protected]) & requested to return my money, as I cannot wait anymore.There are other private ISPs & I want to go to them.He very politely told that he will arrange to replace the faulty device by 31st Evening & get it activated by 01st Oct.But uptill now, I have not received any communication from anybody.
* NOW MY FEW QUESTION TO YOUR RELIANCE IS : (1) SHOULD A CUSTOMER PAY & SUFFER LIKE THIS?
(2) NO CONTACT DETAILS ARE GIVEN & NO ACCOUNTABILITY FOR PEOPLE LIKE ALBERT?
(3) WITH SUCH ADVANCEMENT IN TECHNOLOGY, SHOULD WE SUFFER LIKE THIS TALKING TO PEOPLE LIKE SHALINI.ARE THEY ARE FAVOURING US? CAN'T YOU TRAIN THEM TO BEHAVE PROPERLY WITH CUSTOMERS?
(4) NOW AS I AM FEDUP, I NEED MY MONEY BACK.CAN YOU ARRANGE? OTHERWISE I AM WRITING TO TIMES OF INDIA & LODGING A COMPLAINT WITH CONSUMER COURT.
*AWAITING YOUR CALL OR REPLY.
More Reliance Netconnect Complaints & Reviews
- Reliance Communications - installation of tower on the terrace of my building
- Reliance Netconnect - USB modem internet connection!
- Reliance - stop caller tunes
- Reliance India Mobile - fraud / customer cheating!
- Reliance India Mobile (Prepaid) - fake statements, poor customer service!
- Reliance India Call - no double talk time, no website!
- Reliance Communication - wrong offer and generate high bill
- Reliance Telecom Ltd - Guwahati Assam - very bad network
- Reliance Broadband+ Netconnect 3.1mnps - data usage mb increased automatically without opening internet page and after closing internet page data usage is increased... very pathetic system
- Reliance Communications Netconnect - deactivate data card and terminate postpaid connection