Reliance NetconnectPoor response

* I had booked datainterconnect through Internet.Vriti Infocom Pvt Ltd, Noida supplied data card through their bangalore office.One Mr Albert [protected]) was in touch untill he collected cash from me.Receipt No2543 dated 22/07/2017 is issued.
* Data card Details are : Connection taken for 3GB+10GB Broadband+.
RSN No.: RHWCD5220008012
Data card No. : [protected].
* It was promised to me by Mr Albert that the modem will be activated by 23rd July, 2017.It was not activated or the modem is not working.
* I tried to call Mr Albert everyday 5 to 6 times, but he is not receiving the call nor calling back.
* Then on I took your nearest Reliance world in Rajajinagar on 27th July.One Mr Sunil ([protected]) Tried on my laptop & also on his laptop.He confirmed that the Modem is defective & he told he will send his field person to rectify.
* Uptill 29th july nothing happened.When I started shouting at him, he gave me your customer care number ([protected]).One Shalini took the details.She was very rude in informing that her duty is only to take the complaint.After much of talk, she told she will arrange to send a field person within 24 hours.
* Nothing happened even on 30th july.One Mr Murali ([protected]) phoned & informed that he will send his service person on 31st July.Mr Jayadeva ([protected]) had visited my unit on 31st July & found out that the modem is faulty & had to be replaced.I have sent SMS to Albert.No reply.
* Immediately I called Mr Albert, he didn't receive the call.I called your Customer care Shalini as usual very rudely informed that they cannot do anything & told me take to service center & get a DOA.After this they need 12 days to replace. I told I do not need your service, Please return my money.She told I have to talk to VRITI.
* I called Noida Office & spoke to Mr Vikas [protected]) & requested to return my money, as I cannot wait anymore.There are other private ISPs & I want to go to them.He very politely told that he will arrange to replace the faulty device by 31st Evening & get it activated by 01st Oct.But uptill now, I have not received any communication from anybody.

* NOW MY FEW QUESTION TO YOUR RELIANCE IS : (1) SHOULD A CUSTOMER PAY & SUFFER LIKE THIS?
(2) NO CONTACT DETAILS ARE GIVEN & NO ACCOUNTABILITY FOR PEOPLE LIKE ALBERT?
(3) WITH SUCH ADVANCEMENT IN TECHNOLOGY, SHOULD WE SUFFER LIKE THIS TALKING TO PEOPLE LIKE SHALINI.ARE THEY ARE FAVOURING US? CAN'T YOU TRAIN THEM TO BEHAVE PROPERLY WITH CUSTOMERS?
(4) NOW AS I AM FEDUP, I NEED MY MONEY BACK.CAN YOU ARRANGE? OTHERWISE I AM WRITING TO TIMES OF INDIA & LODGING A COMPLAINT WITH CONSUMER COURT.

*AWAITING YOUR CALL OR REPLY.

Rajagopal.H
[protected]

• Su
    subodh kumar sinha Apr 22, 2008

i purchased data card for my laptop on 15-02-08 under ur scheme of 2months 24hr free connection.it was activated after 2days and worked for hardly 2-3 days.when i complained it was restarted after 3-4 days.then i went to delhi and there i was not getting connectivity so i complained but no result.i returned 0n 25th march and when i complained i was told that the card was not properly activated which they are doing now and it was connected but again after few days i could not connect to internet and it is still not working.please see into the matter and do needful.

jai shree May 03, 2008

Sir/Madam

I have purchased CDMA Data Modem MG 880 by ZTE. It is very slow and not open any site quickly, its take so much time to open the site and when we open the page there is always some error and we are not able to download anything. So, kindly sort out our problem.

• Aj
    ajesh rk May 14, 2008

i purchased data card for my laptop on 08-04-08 under ur scheme of 2months 24hr free connection.it was activated after 2days and worked for hardly 2-3 days. After 3 days the connection disconnected because of the address problem . then i have complaint to your service engineer his contact number is [protected] but still no responce so i could not able to
    use this connection and it is still not working.please see into the matter and do needful.And plz check the receipt acknowledgement number is [protected]

• Ka
    karthikeyan Jun 20, 2008

This product is very worst in internet..
    Reliance Netconnect speed performance is very poor
    Even Airtel GPRS. is giving an average of 15kpps ...

this giving more to be paid then its service..
    iam very disatisfied with its performence...as i spend more then 4000 in 2 months to get average speed og 4 kpbs.. the customer support always reporting "some conjuction occured in ur area..so please be waited"... then how can find non conjuction area.. is it possibe that i can always use in that area?..
    as it is not posible...i dropped my plan..

i never recomend this product any more...
    product review (2/10) **--------

• Gu
    gurlal pannu Aug 06, 2008

hi, i am gurlal from punjab my connection downloading speed&searching speed is too low.i want a solution right now

• Mu
    munu.sakti Feb 02, 2009

i am complained many timesbut i am not getting service.this is a raskal company...

• Vi
    Viswanathan M Sep 01, 2009

* I had booked netconnect through Internet.Vriti Infocom Pvt Ltd, Noida supplied data card through their bangalore office. One Mr Daniel ([protected]) was in touch untill he collected cash from me. Receipt No2635 dated 28/08/2017 is issued.
    * Data card Details are : Connection taken for 3GB+10GB Broadband+.
    RSN No.: RZTCDC900090600
    Data card No. : [protected].
    * It was promised to me by Mr Daniel that the modem will be activated by 29th aug, 2017.It was not activated or the modem is not working.
    * I tried to call Mr Daniel everyday 5 to 6 times, but he is not receiving the call nor calling back.
    * Uptill 1st Sep nothing happened.When I started shouting at him, he gave me Mr Albert no. His no always not reachable.
    I have not received any communication from anybody.
    * This is the way RELIANCE is working
    * SHOULD A CUSTOMER PAY & SUFFER LIKE THIS?
    * NO CONTACT DETAILS ARE GIVEN & NO ACCOUNTABILITY FOR this kind of PEOPLE?
    * NOW AS I AM FEDUP, I NEED MY MONEY BACK.CAN YOU ARRANGE? OTHERWISE I’ll LODGING A COMPLAINT WITH CONSUMER COURT.
    *AWAITING YOUR CALL OR REPLY.

Viswanathan M
    [protected]

• Vi
    vision securities&holdings Dec 08, 2009

my office in goregaon & I AM buying 6pcs of reliance data connect on 6th of december i got so much problem for connect when i was connecting after 3 minutes disconnecting that problem so much in every day my no. is9323931093 /[protected] /[protected]

Sanjay_v2004 Dec 29, 2009

they are really ###s... reliance should cancel there deal with them

• Ko
    komalgohil Jan 19, 2010

I purchased a Reliance netconnect broadband +, 3.1 mbps on 7th January, 2017. The person who came to give me device game a two numbers (Nilseh - [protected], Dinesh - [protected]) to contact if there is any problem. I paid Rs. 3500/- cash to that person. He said that connection will be activated in next 24/48 hours, but it’s not so I called on both the numbers but are not picking up the any call. They haven’t picked up the call for a single time and worst of it both the numbers had disconnected the call many times. My connection is not activated till date. I called up on the customer care number on [protected], they are asking about the some customer application number but that person hasn’t given me that too. What can be done to activate my connection.

• As
    A SINGH Apr 02, 2010

Hi,
    I have bought the RELIANCE Netconnect USB modem and i am the regular user of this product for last one month but i am very distressed to tell you that it's browsing and surfing speed is very slow and i am very angry as i had already complaint against it but nothing has happened.I request you to please do something soon or else i will have to take any serious action against you.

• Ta
    Tarun Chowdhary Apr 11, 2010

I'm Tarun Chowdhary,

• As
    A Saha Nov 25, 2010

I have bought the RNet connect 3 days back. Beleive me they can't even load the google home page for 20 mins waiting after clicking the same. its really a mistake on my part that i fell for this as i did not wanted a phone and wire connection as i stay in a rented house..but now its really a dismay..they even do not have good customer support, i even think their network is very poor and have limited area support..in bangalore.i this its awaste now for me..-
    Ajoy Saha
    Koramagala
    8th Block
    Bangalore

• Ta
    Tarun Chowdhary Nov 27, 2010

I'm Raja Chowdhary.
    But, as usual there is no response same distress, poor service and slow in speed.
    I'm advising and Request you that not to take Bad quality Reliance Netconnet.You will definately goes Angry with that.

"Thankyou"
    "Your Good wisher"
    "Raja"

• Br
    Brijender Abrol Jan 17, 2011

I had purchased Reliance Netconnect's CDMA Data Modem MG880+ with unlimited monthaly plan in Jul 2017. Upto 12 Sep 2017 it worked properly, but thereafter it stopped working and show the msg "The Remote computer did not respond". on contacting the costumer care, i got the reply, but not satisfactory. I recharged my connection on 05 Jan 2017 for next 3 months on paying Rs 1499/-. and contacted costumer care but still no connection. It is sheer disappointment and frustration. What should i do now.

RCOMcare Jan 18, 2011

Hi Brijender,

This is to inform you that your concern has been noted and our team is eager to resolve it. Please provide us with your phone number on which we can reach you. You may also write to us at [email protected] with all the details.

• Hn
    hnhnhm Apr 20, 2011

sir i purchase a reliance netconnect. company provided me 5GB free usage. But i use only 2.2 Gb after that company deduct my balance and when i am complaint its from their customer care they saying that i used 5GB but my data card device showing only 2.2GB.

Afterall that i recharged my device with 50 rs. then my device running only 1 hour in 1x mode not in broadband. this day i rechargedagain with 50 rs. than again my device run only 45 min. and after that my total bal. deduct by the company.
    And now company don't give me any suitable answer so please attention in this matter.

• Ab
    abbaz.b Apr 21, 2011

worst customer service ever seen in my life

RCOMcare Apr 25, 2011

Hi,

This is to inform you that your concern has been noted and our team is eager to resolve it. Please provide us with your phone number on which we can reach you. You may also write to us at http://on.fb.me/fzplqp with all the details.

• Ku
    kunalhappyfeet May 01, 2011

I made a recharge of Rs. 1000/- on the 27th april 2017 for an unlimited 10GB plan for 30 days on my prepaid data card. I had refered to the tariff plans page available on this so called big player's website, which I would assume will offer the latest information. Later, when I spoke to the customer care after the recharge still not reflecting in my account, they told me for Goo and Maharashtra circle the recharge has to be made for Rs. 1001/-. This is just a gimmick to rob people of their money and to cause unnecessary greivance. Their website does not mention that for the goa circle the charge has to be for Rs.1001/- (http://www.reliancenetconnect.co.in/tariff.html) and now the customer care tells me since I did the wrong recharge the money can't be refunded to me since it was my mistake. So basically, this big company is just sitting around working out these petty frauds robbing millions of people of small amounts who might not care to report it anywhere and go un noticed. Please everyone just stay away from such lying corporate frauds, they just want to rob you in a legal way.

Kunal Chandra
    +[protected]

reliance datacard MDN : [protected]

RCOMcare May 02, 2011

Hi Kunal,

We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. This is to inform you that your problem is escalated and our team is working on the resolution. We will get back to you shortly. You may also write to us at http://on.fb.me/fzplqp.

• Am
    amardeepkumar May 09, 2011

i am Amardeep ([protected]) from Delhi, Hari Nagar (India) i bought 7 days before 1 data card from Reliance. its connection for 2 day only after that disconnected when i inquired executive said my verification is netgative, after 3 days again we verifying so please make this positive. but after day i heard from reliance center (Hari Nagar) mis Ruchi said we are verifity 3 times but still nagative. its very true from my side executive came only one time. i received my welcome call 2 time from relieance but again my problem is still. know i decideced to purchased any other net connecetion and said relienace center to return my money but they are refusing me.

RCOMcare May 10, 2011

Hi Amardeep,

• Ak
    AKR2 May 26, 2011

My Reliance Netconnect post paid MDN No is: [protected].
    For the last two months I am not getting the service of reliance netconnect. I have send them several e-mails and asked them to deactivate my reliance net connect due to non-availability of reliance network. I have also called them several times to deactivate the service and stop sending bills. But for the last two months they are neither giving me the service nor stopping sending the bills. In this context my reliance netconnect Customers Care interaction no: [protected] dated April 19, 2017.
    I have purchased the Reliance Netconnect from Howrah, West Bengal. For the last three months I am on roaming. In roaming reliance netconnect service is very poor. I am not getting any reliance tower or connection. When I am complaining over phone, they are denying the receipt of email send by me.
    They keeping on sending the bills, in spite of my repeated request both by email and by phone to deactivate my account, due non availability of services. I am not getting any tower or connection. I am absolutely unable to connect to internet through Reliance Netconnect. Hence, I am compelled to buy other internet services to do my work. Now, Reliance Netconnect is totally useless for me. The total investment for buying reliance netconnect broadband has proved useless.
    Please advice how to stop these wrong bills.

RCOMcare May 27, 2011

• Ga
    Gaurav_sharma1988 Jun 06, 2011

Hi,
    I am Gaurav Sharma. My net is not working properly from 4 months...At 6th of june, 2017, i called at customer service number...the executive picked my call & he transfered my call at his senior executive...
    he didn't solve my problem, he talks too rude with me...and he disconnect my call...the name of his senior executive was SANDEEP...
    My reliance data card number is [protected]
    Name of executive who was rude with me: SANDEEP
    please take some action regarding my complaint if you can...

RCOMcare Jun 08, 2011

Hi Gaurav,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. This is to inform you that your problem has been escalated and our concerned team is working on the resolution. We will get back to you shortly. In future, you may also write to us at http://on.fb.me/fzplqp.

RCOMcare Jun 16, 2011

Hi Kunal,

We tried to contact you on the number mentioned by you, but were not able to speak with you as there was no response from your end. In future, you may write to us at http://on.fb.me/fzplqp for the assistance required.

RCOMcare Jun 28, 2011

Hi Gaurav,

This is to inform you that your concern has been noted and our team is eager to resolve it. Please provide us with your phone number on which we can reach you. In future, you may also write to us at http://on.fb.me/fzplqp with all the details.

• So
    Somya Gupta Jul 21, 2011

Hi,

I bought a Relaince data card form Shyam Singh (phn no.:[protected]) on 4th of Jul'11 but internet did not worked. I called this person serveral times he did not picked my phone and so did his supervisor Harinder (phn no.:[protected]) then I called customer care and they told me that my documents are not submitted so please visit Reliance Web World so I visited Reliance Web World and they told me that this data card was issued on some other person name Puspendra. Now, i was somehow able to reach Shyam and this person came on 12th Jul'11 and gave me new data card. Now again the internet is not working and now the address verfication has failed becuase no one came to do the verification and till today i.e., 21st of Jul'11 my internet is not working.

Please help me with this issue.

Data card # : [protected]

thanks
    Somya Gupta

RCOMcare Jul 22, 2011

RCOMcare Jul 29, 2011

Hi Somya,

We tried to contact you on the number mentioned by you but were not able to speak with you as there was no response from your end. In future, you may write to us at http://on.fb.me/fzplqp for the assistance required.

RCOMcare Aug 23, 2011

Hi Somya,

We hope that we were able to assist you with your concern to your satisfaction.

• Gu
    gurpreet84 Oct 27, 2011

Dear sir/Madam,

I am writing this to report harassment done to me by your agents.

It began like this:

on 8th may my connection was disconnected. I call reliance customer care for complaint.
    They told me that my bill is 3500 rs .I asked them how can it exceed the 1800, as the credit limit is 1800 and it is supposed to get disconnected once it exceeds the 1800 rs. I asked the representative to open a complaint, on this he said that he cant open the complaint as the server is down. I called it again after 2 days and I was shocked to hear that this time bill has reached 4200+. I explained all the story and asked him to open complaint and on this again he replied that servers are down he cant raise request now.
    After this I called 2-3 times but seems like reliance had issue with their servers during that period. Then I started getting call for making bill payment of 4200+. I told them I cant pay beyond 1800. If they want the payment they should better resolve the bill dispute and come back. I got many calls after this and every time I had to explain the same story. On this every time I used to hear we will look in to and get back to you. But every time I had explain and no response and then on ward stop responding to their calls. I told them to resolve the dispute or I will not pay you anything.

And now I am getting the calls from person telling him self as policeman and harassing me and even abusing me and he is negotiating with me on bill amount. From 4290, 2800 and now to 2500.

I can pay 1800 rs and finish it.

I am so frustrated with reliance that I will never recommend any one to buy reliance.

Bill dispute-bill no:[protected]-relationship no. : 5000008966540000001monday, 17 october, 2017, 8:30 pm

thanks & regards,
    gurpreet

S.Ashok Jul 10, 2012

S.Ashok Kumar,
    Tamil Nadu
    Ph. +91 [protected]
    email-id - [email protected]
    Sub : Complaint regarding Reliance NetConnect
    I am Ashok kumar using reliance Net Conenct (Card number – [protected]) I have a problem with my reliance netconnection since dec-14.2017.I was initially using postpaid wireless internet services, on dec.14 i placed my request asking for a change of plan from post paid to prepaid.i was responded immediately by an official who accepted to change the plan and also i was offered a scheme which said i will be given 5GB downloads per month for rs.1150 for 3 months together.but this did not happen.when i went to pay my bill i was shocked.they dint change my plan( postpaid to prepaid) due to certain issues and they had charged me with the normal charges for every GB used.they dint give me the scheme i was offered also(ie free 5GB per month).in return i was asked to pay rs.1800 extra. wen i asked about it the officials requested me to handover rs300 and agreed to tally the remaining amout rs1500.again i was offered a scheme where if i pay rs.2200 i can enjoy unlimitd internet for 4 months.i paid rs.[protected]+300).they provided me unlimitd for only 2 months ie.till mar14.2017 and after which my connection was resumed.when i asked them about it they asked me to settle the amount of rs.1800 only after which my connection will be made active.i have called customer care several times and spoke for more than 40 min, i ve rushed to all the reliance offices in the city and finally the head office at byepass road, madurai. i was answered rudely and ignorantly.am totaly frustrated.kindly help me out please !!..

RCOMcare Jul 12, 2012

Cheers,

• Ab
    Abbirami Jul 13, 2012

reliance are just cheating ppl...wish some higher officials look at this and take neccesary steps

RCOMcare Jul 19, 2012

Dear Customer,

We have tried calling you on the given number but we were unable to reach you, Please provide with any of your alternet number if issue still persist.

RCOMcare Jul 26, 2012

Cheers,

• Mu
    muthucccl Sep 29, 2012

user-[protected] i cant connect internet