Complaints & Reviews

charged for unsolicited services

I am a user of Reliance prepaid Mobile, I had been charged for the unsolicited services in respect of caller tunes, Without applying for any caller tune service I received the message from reliance that you have subscribed for caller tune has been downloaded and download charges are Rs10 and Re1 will be charged per day for using this tune.

Reliance communication has been resorting to these kind of unfair practices to pocket the money from the customers, since the amount is small no one would bother much.

But with millions of subscribers, these small charges could help the company to pocket huge sums and improve there ARPU. Will anyone look into this

bill after termination of connection

Dear sir,
My self ketan tomar, I had purchased a data card in march 2008 and used it for around 1 year after that I had shifted my office where reliance range is very poor so I decided to terminate my connection. In march 2009 I had given a written application at bapunagar, ahmedabad web world to terminate my connection there they told me that I will get a confirmation call in 3 to 4 days. I got a call from reliance communication they ask me why I want to terminate and I told them about the reason of bad signal at my new office. At that time they confirm my application and told me that your data card is terminated. After this I didn’t got any bill in may, june, and july. But in august at my home address I got a bill of rs500 I went to web world there they told me that this is by mistake so I came back. Now in sep I again got a bill of rs1000 including previous month bill of rs500 I immediately went to the naroda, ahmedabad web world and there they told me that I have to pay 1000 rs again to terminate this data card.
So sir please take consideration of my problem as I can’t pay this 1000rs which I haven’t used. Sir you can see in the system that no bill is generated during 3 month and after that suddenly bill started generating.

Sir now I can’t pay any rupees so please terminate my this data card.
Awaiting your positive response as early as possible

Thanking you.

Ketan tomar

flag this message reliance fraud services, customer care centre n customer care representatives

Dear Sir,
Sir i want to lot a complaint against reliance rim services, last 21 August 08 i was subcribe one game from reliance R World called RMW Pack worth 49 /- for subcribing charge and 5/- for play, after that from my balance they cut 49 /- in sep08 for same game this game automatically activated i do complaint to Customer Care about this they said we will not able to deactivate u have to deactivate this service i deactivate, i got compaint no and confirmation sms that ur service is deactivated, but again on21/oct/08 at 12 am they deduct 49/- from my balance, again i complaint to ccr that this will happen again they say this is last again ur service not activate if activate we give money back but same21 nov money deducted n i complaint after 4 days i got money back n confirmation sms, , still last onth the condition is same. in between this i go to web World (Jabalpur) to lot a complaint i give application to them to take serious action, they lot my complaint after 4 or 5 days i got i call from Reliance office they questioning me that what happen i describe every thing to them after 2 days they call me again n blaming that deducted money is correct they charged is correct, but i want to know one thing from company without open r world how can i subcribe it, from last 6 month i stop to use r world because i am sure they deduct oney without any rule.on 17 august09 i inform customer care representative that again my balance deducted 49/- pls deactivate this service they give me surety that it will notdeducted.but on 21 aug09 money again deducted.finally when i ask to ccr they give me answer it is a service taxes i asked wat service taxes they said it is cuts for one year after 1 yr no money deducted frm ur account, each n every month early 18, 19 i call to ccr to stop this they r unable to solve my proble.finally i purchase new sim last mont 21 aug/09.pls sove this problem it is a big problem of telecom company .pls help us to overcome to this proble.i need answer.there is no rule for companies.

thankingyou,

your's faithfully
Customer

As consumer court reply me to do this i send a complaint to you, Sir please solve my problem.
baa3h.jpeg

• Ro
    roshini.g.nair Oct 01, 2009

Dear Sir / Madam,
    i want to complaint against India's First leading telecom Company Reliace to making fool to their customers, Sir from last one yrs i am trying to overcome one major problem of deactivate one service which i was subscribe frm r World but i am unable to this, i complaint to ccs many times the customer care representative blaming that i did this, when i munable to overcome this i purchase new sim and stop recharging t old no but this month on sep09 no balnce deducted b'coz my account could not have sufficient balance so they r unable to deduct i have 14 balnce on my old no till yesterday morning but at 1 pm company deducted 10/- frm balance n i got sms that ur10 deducted b'coz u subscribe VAS pack worth 10/- for 6 days.i dont know wat is this vas pack.i call to CCS to CCR of M.P(Bhopal)(Jabalpur) one lady attaned my call and said they dont have any information of deducting money frm my account she said to me call after 4 hours i will give money if u r correct.i disconnect the phone after one hour i again call to customer care service to customer care representative, the person who attend my call listen my problem then he is unable to solve the problem and blaming me that i subcribe VAS pack service, when i ask to wat is this service they said itis a business related service from sms we receive infrmation sir i m a house wife this service is useless for me why i subscribe this.plssolve my problem i have to problem, the first one not solved again another problem starts, pls solve my problem, pls answer me, .

Your Customer

• Gs
    G Srinivas Reddy Oct 10, 2009

Dear Sir,

I have loged a complain that since 8 years, my call waiting facility is not activated, so pls activate it. Then customer care give a complain no.110773430. After one day I had received one message that your call waiting facility is activated. But this facility is still not yet activated may be it reflect in your software but physically it not.

Pls help to resolve my problem as soon as possible

Never buy Reliance netconnect broadband, worst most service, wrong bill...

Dear Sir/ Madam,

Reliance Netconnect Broadband Number: [protected]

I am using Reliance Netconnect broadband for last 6 months.I paid Rs. 3500/- for this USB modem but still not happy with the service. I am using it online because I paid Rs. 3500/- which is not refundable. My connection was suspended just after 15 days when I bought your line. I called up the customer care and I was told, this is because of your credit limit. They told my credit limit is Rs. 500/-. A big surprise and shocking because my package in 1099 (10GB) City wide, in which my minimum bill for one month would be Rs. 1212/-, than how could you keep my credit limit just Rs. 500/-. How can I pay before I received my bill. Customer care department now says better you put deposit of some amount with reliance, even they don’t know how much? I spoke to the supervisor regarding this and he told this is the company policy and he doesn’t have any explaination for this. After facing this problem I immediately paid Rs. 2000/- in advance using my credit card, so that if my bill will be in negative atleast my service will not be suspended. But they did it again next month and till now suspending my line for no reason at all every month for 2-3 days and making different excuses every time.

One my connection was suspended for just because I paid using my credit card. After the varification of my credit card, the revenue department resumed my services, thanks a lot to them.

IS THAT THE COMPANY POLICY, JUST HARASS CUSTOMER BY USING ANY MEANS. I AM PAYING MY BILL BEFORE I GET IT ONLINE. MY DUE IS 10 TH OF EVERY MONTH AND I AM PAYING WELL IN ADVANCE, THOUGH MY BILL MOST OF THE TIME IS IN NEGATIVE OR LESS THAN RS. 500/- WHICH IS MY CREDIT LIMIT SET BY YOU AND I DON’T KNOW WHY?

You can see my bill is most of the time below the limit of Rs. 500/- which is the big excuse by all Reliance employees for suspending my internet. My minimum bill for every month is Rs. 1212/- but it is in negative or less only because I am paying before my bill is generated to get prompt service from Reliance, but still Relaince guys are harassing me.

Realiance is always looking for some excuse to suspend my service for 2-3 days every month, I don’t understand why? This time they didn’t have any excuse to suspend my line so they just looked at my usage. My billing cycle is 22nd to 21st of every month. My limit is 10 GB, this month till 18th I saw my usage has reached 10185 MB, so I stopped using internet or reduced too much, so that I will not be charged extra for extra usage after 10240 MB. On 21st when I checked my usage was 10185 MB, I was happy because it was under the limit of 10240 MB. On 22nd I was using my internet as usual because I was expecting my bill will be generated according to my billing cycle that is till 21st, but reliance guys were looking for some excuse to suspend my line so they didn’t generate my bill on 21st and waited till I exceeded the limit of 10240 MB. I exceeded the limit on 23rd, same day they blocked my line and charged me for 10494 MB till 23rd. I called up the customer care on 22nd itself told them, my bill is not generated and its not available online so call center guy told me not to worry, your bill will be reflected soon and it will be till 21st only. I told him online it is showing 10280 MB, he told it will be adjusted to normal very soon. I believed him but on 23rd evening I could see my bill online and it was 10494 MB till the 23rd. And my total bill was Rs. 1772/, as they are charging Rs. 2/- per MB for extra usage. My usage was recycled on 24th.
THIS TIME TO HARASS ME MORE WHEN I CALLED UP THE CUSTOMER CARE REGARDING SUSPENSTION THEY TOLD ME WE CAN NOT ACTIVATE YOUR LINE AND TO ACTIVATE IT YOU NEED TO VISIT OUR WEB WORLD GALLERY. OH MY GOD, WHATS HAPPENING. I ASKED I DON’T HAVE ANY DUE, THEN WHY MY LINE IS SUSPENDED, THAN CUSTOMER CARE REPRESENTATIVE TOLD, “ HERE REASON IS NOT MENTIONED”. I TOLD HIM TO TRANSFER THE CALL TO THE SUPERVISOR, HE TOLD “ THERE IS NO SUPERVISOR AVAILABLE ON THE FLORR”. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH RELIANCE IS JUST INTERESTED IN SAILING USB MODEM FOR RS. 3500/-…. GOOD PROFIT…. AFTER SAILING THEY DON’T BOTHER ABOUT SERVICE.
REALLY THEY KNOW BETTER HOW TO HARASS CUSTOMERS AND HOW TO MAKE MONEY….
I HAVE A QUESTION WHY MY BILL WAS GENERATED AND WHY RELIANCE GUYS WERE WAITING TILL I EXCEED THE LIMIT. IF MY BILLING DATE IS 22ND OF EVERY MONTH WHY BILL WAS NOT UPDATED ON THE SAME DATE? WHY THIS THING HAPPENED THIS MONTH? IS THAT BECAUSE RELIANCE WANTED TO FETCH MORE MONEY FROM MY POCKET.

SURPRISINGLY, WHENEVER (ALMOST EVERY MONTH), WHEN MY CONNECTION WAS SUSPENDED FOR 2-3 DAYS, MY USAGE WAS INCREASED EVEN WITHOUT USING. FOR EXAMPLE IF BEFORE SUSPENSION IT WAS 300 MB, AND WHEN SUSPENSION REMOVED IT CAME TO 400 MB. I NEVER UNDERSTOOD THIS THING.
Your Customer

Faheem Baig
Mumbai
Mobile Number: [protected]

• Pr
    PRATIK SHARMA _8 Feb 21, 2011

first, thanks to consumercomplaints.in team for running such a wonderful service to help the ones desperately in need.You guys are doing a fabulous job.

My complaint is that my reliance netconnect number 9357713071 's january bill has been inflated by two times over. My usual fixed bill is Rs 950 whereas i have been served with a bill of Rs 1900 this month. Their view is that i have exceeded my usage by 1.7 GB. I am a well informed netizen and contact reliance customer care from time to time to know my remaining data usage and as soon as i know it's going tom be over, i restrict its usage.It's evident from my past bills. But this was the limit from their part, inflating the bill to twice it's value shows how desperate this company is to extract revenues, by hook or crook.

Hoping, your team will get my issue resolved.
    Thank you.

• Sk
    SKN123 May 10, 2011

Very true. Reliance service is very BAD. I am facing lots of problem regarding bill.

RCOMcare May 11, 2011

Hi Faheem,

We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. This is to inform you that your problem is escalated and our team is working on the resolution. We will get back to you shortly. You may also write to us at http://on.fb.me/fzplqp.

• In
    inderjeet singh chadha Jul 28, 2012

sir, this is common cheating by reliance for complaining against them they have set their auto reply for every 25-30 minutes this reply given below. m/s reliance you are the culprit in this case also as in mine case. instead of disabling my account from June 21st you say it is kept working, whereas i clearly mentioned that i am not in India and and will be out of INDIA for 8 monthis even then your staff writes email and says i should keep the connection, your staff keep on trying my India no which is on international roaming which i have switched after getting fed up from reliance.
    i recd following type of automated emails more than 40 no in last 12 hrs who will like to get their connection with this attitude. last email just recd
    they are biggest cheats and frauds.
    Inderjeet Singh Chadha .
    Fw: <AUTO> 'Reliance=010-689-325' 7498498232 stop sending me this automated mails every 20 minutes
    TO: 2 More2 recipients CC: 1 recipientsYou 1 MoreBCC: recipientsYou Hide Details FROM:I T TO:[email protected] Presids, e in USA for 8 [email protected] CC:[email protected] Message flagged Friday, 27 July 2012 10:12 PM Fw: <AUTO> 'Reliance=010-689-325' 7498498232 stop sending me this automated mails every 20
    sir,
    stop sending this non sense email every 20 minutes or my emails esent by you will be forwarded to consumer forum and then to trai, consumer court. i have recd 25 automated emails from you in 6 hours.
    thway you will loose customer's and will be attracting IPC
    i s chadha
    [email protected]

----- Forwarded Message -----
    From: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
    To: I T <[email protected]>
    Sent: Friday, 27 July 2012 9:59 PM
    Subject: <AUTO> 'Reliance=010-689-325' 7498498232

Dear Customer,
    Thank you for contacting Reliance Customer Care.
    This is to acknowledge the receipt of your email. We assure you a response within next 24 working hours.
    Request you to add [email protected] to your email address book so that you do not miss important communication from us.
    We value your patronage and look forward to assist you.
    Regards
    Customer Care
    Reliance Communications Limited
    Note: This is an automated response, please do not reply to this email.

payment not reflecting

I would like to state that I had recharged
my Reliance Big TV account through
HDFC Bank credit card on 28th [protected] Hrs
for Rs 1328/- (Subscriber ID [protected]).
But the same has not credited till date.
The Transaction ID is 012815 and already
complained so many times my complaint no. is [protected].
will you solve the problem or not? and just now i called up
again to reliance bigtv customer care so they people are closed
my case without solve my proble... how can you close the issue without solve? tell me sir/madam what can
i do? did I mistake to choose Bigtv?

manish muz Oct 05, 2013

i recharge on 3/9/2013 in big tv but not activate my a/c-200686767477 today datad 6/9/2013 and company are nor response by the customer customer toll free no 18002001901 is bakwas

• Ad
    adityaranjan Aug 10, 2017

@manish muz tollfree no.18002001901 belongs from coachingdetail.com...

• Th
    Thakur Rishabh Tomar Aug 10, 2017

@manish muz This is 18002001901 it's not reliance customer care number. It's belongs from Coachingdetail.com .

manager taking bribe/advantages

Please note that it is heard that Mr. Ashish Kumar of BigTV (Reliance Group, Kolkata) who has been recently transferred to Kolkata is taking bribes from certain vendors and in return giving undue advantages from the Company. Mr. Ashish is constantly taking gifts/advantages/bribes from certain vendors in Sales Promotion Sector and giving them undue advantage at the cost of Big TV. It is also heard that he has reached to agreements with certain vendors for giving him certain percentage of money after the vendor receives his payment. So, BigTV is getting sucked by these types of Managers who are dishonest.

Request you (Big TV) to kindly check all the Quotations & Payments passed by Mr. Ashish Kumar, Big TV, Kolkata so that the Company is not ruined by such selfish & unloyal Managers.

Display issue with coolpad within warranty

I hv bought coolpad 2938 from reliance web shop ( Borivali west- mumbai) end of may.
Within 2 months display has gone bad and has developed internal crack. I hv reported the issue
with service centre and reliance web shop but no solution has been provided till date.

THEY DO NOT HAVE DISPLAY OR ANY SPARES REQUIRED FOR THE COOLPAD
IN INDIA. SO PLEASE I RECOMMEND NOT TO BUY ANY COOL PAD MODEL FROM
RELIANCE SINCE THEY DO NOT HAVE ANY SERVICE BACKUP AFTER SALES.
The support is very very very bad. So i recommend not lose money in buying the same.,

I hv enquried with service centre, they told me that they have 5 hand sets still lying with them
for reparis. Hence coolpad hand sets are not reliable for long term.

stopped service

For the last six months I am using the reliance post paid data card (No. [protected]) and consistently my bill is around rs 400/500 pm. All of a sudden the service is barred imforming me that the unbilled amount against this card is over rs - 1600. I was prepared to pay this amount (Which is absurd) and asked for the statement. Which they donot have. On the contrary they requested me to deposit rs 900/1000 to activate my data card. Which I refused. I agreed to pay the entire due once the details are provided to me. No one has the clue what is the bill amount and why?Such stoppages has caused severe loss to my business can I sue them?

• Ro
    rohan111 Sep 17, 2009

DO NOT BUY RELIANCE NET CONNECT
    i have bought the same Reliance net connect on 9th sept. 09 and my connection is still not active. the people at Bangalore office are so careless they never receive your call -9980566266, 080- 42110150 (TRY)

I don't know now whom to contact, as i have ordered online and their executive has delivered and collected the cash and require document.

i have even calling to Vriti infocom pvt.Noida, but in vain.

if they won't address my problem soon, i am going to consumer forum. this is no more tolerable

unacceptable reply

hi.reliance <br />
known to be india's nos 1 service <br />
<br />
today 14.09.2009 i had very less talk time remaining on my prepaid cellphone hence decided to recharge my phone with my usual habit of going to citibank kiosk and refilling my cellphone, i recharged my cell phone with rs 200 without knowing that i will get a message that your cell is recharged just for rs 0.02 i.e 2paise i immediately called reliance customer care spoke with an agent he said you have recharged for 30days of validity voucher i told him that is not my intention i wish to get talk time he said not possible, no refund no talktime can be given at any cost and the reply that i get a big slap it seemed to me YOU SHOULD HAVE CALLED US BEFORE RECHARGING YOUR CELL PHONE. WOULD u EXPECT THiS REPLY .I ASKED HIM how on earth do you expect a layman to call up and ask for various recharge vouchers, i then spoke with a supervisor named shiv shankar he gave the same reply, when each and every agent or superviosr even after knowing your grieve keeps on putting on hold for a long and an unknown time duration, i then made a 2nd attempt spoke with an agent sapna explained my issue questioned her that do you expect a oridnary man to know that he is suppose to call reliance before he is going to recharge on a kiosk she very clevery answered no we do not expect that<br />
i liked this answer, <br />
now my question to reliance is check my account since the time i have started using this nos every month i recharge my phone for rs399.00 plan wherein i get rs 175 talktime 0.49ps of per min tariff and r2r free calls <br />
<br />
unlimited great, i recharged with same plan on the 01.09.09 do you expect me to buy validity in the middle of the month without any talktime dont you think any sensible person will not do this I WAS NOT AWARE <br />
ABOUT THIS BIG HOLE DUG FOR ME, <br />
I SPOKE WITH SURYAKANT ur manager HE IS TELLING ME HINDI AAP MERE SE UPAR BAAT KARE USSE UPAR BAAT KARE AUR USSE UPAR BAAT KARE KOI FAIDA NAHIN AAP KO KOI PAISE VAPAS NAHI <br />
MLIENGE BAAT KARNA BEKAR HEIN, GREAT WHAT A REPLY HENCE I DECIDED TO SPEAK WITH HIS BOSS I WAS PUT ON HOLD BY ALL THESE INDIVIDUALS FOR A VERY LONG HOLD TIME NOS <br />
1 SERVICE YOU CALL, <br />
FINAL CONVERSTAION WITH BHAVIN THAKAR FLOOR SUPERVISOR CALL DURATION 48MINS 59SECS <br />
IASKED HIM AGAIN PLEASE GIVE ME EITHER A REFUND OR RECHARGE MY PHONE WITH AN AMT OF RS 200 DEDUCT THE TAX AMT HIS REPLY IS SIMPLE NO<br />
OK ONE VERY BIG ISSUE NO OTHER AGENT OR SUPERVISOR IS INFORMING ME ABOUT MY GREAT LOSS EXCEPTING OF BHAVIN ANOTHER SHOCK I LOSE ALL MY BENEFITS OF THE <br />
<br />
RECHARGE AMT RS 399 NO FREE R2R NO 0.50PS PER CALL CHARGE NOTHING AT ALL, <br />
SO WHY DID ALL OTHER AGENTS NOT MAKE ME AWARE ABOUT MY LOSS THEY WERE TRYING TO <br />
AVOID ANOTHER QUERY AND HASSLE (YOU CALL YOURSELF NOS 1)<br />
I HAVE RECHARGED MY CELL PHONE FOR RS 200 I DONT FEEL I SHOULD BE CALLING UP ANYBODY TO ASK THE VARIOUS RECHARGE VOUCHERS a customer right and choice is at his/her own discretion <br />
it is a humble request i am salaried person alike you please forgive me for my deed and give me a recharge of rs200 on my cell phone i shall never forget reliance's favour for life time <br />
hoping the best postive earliest action from india's nos 1 service provider i have overall 4 connections at my house, i am not challenging or theratining you but if i dont get a postive action taken in my favour i shall certainly let you know my next best action before i take that <br />

Santosh Ku Jan 17, 2012

Dear Sir,
    My Balance enquiry system is not available in our number when we connect to customer care he told me my system busy and you connect 1 hours and after 2 hour am connect to customer care but again and again say system busy after one day we want to connect to customer care then we found my connectivity to customer care stopped.
    so i requset you that please activitivate in our mobile no customer care and balance enquiry system. My No-9910712377
    Regds
    Sunil Kuamr

technical fault

Kindly refer to my complain no.[protected] dated 13/09/2009. The telecast is disrupted continuously. It gets automatically switched off, starts with scanning of channels and after 2-3 minutes again gets off. This problem has been recurring since last two months. My smart card number is [protected]. Many complaints have been lodged which has not given a fruitful result. Complain no.[protected] dated 28/08/2009 and [protected] dated 29/08/2009 may also be referred.
The problem has become a disturbance for viewing the channels. I request to send competent technicians to solve the problem.

• Na
    nayan dubey May 08, 2010

Sir,
    Big TV ki service nihayat hi kharab hai, jiska udaharan hai ki koi bhi problem ho to uska toll free custmer care no lagta hi nahi hai ya hamesha engage jata hai, iske alawa big tv ke management ko apane custmer ki koi bhi problem se koi matlab nahi usko thik karne me bhi koi roochi nahi lete hai. Mere dwara 1 year pahale big tv purchase kiya tha kintu ab big tv apane aap har aadhe ghante me restart ho jaya karta hai, custmer care ko call karne par lagta nahi, bahut koshish karne par lagta bhi hai to hamari problem ko solve bhi aaj tak nahi kiya jaa raha hai. Big tv ka jabki maine 1 year ka advance payment ka recharge bhi karaya hua, vaha poora hone par ise me band kar doonga aur doosri company ka DTH le loonga kyonki big tv ki service thik nahi.
    YOGESH DUBEY (BIG TV ID NO.200636528501)
    INDORE (M.P.)
    98260-30465
    95840-59265

outgoing call problem

Sir/Madam Last two month ago I had taken a Reliance GSM 650 plan (Night Calling Card) that no. i...

value added service

Sir, I am a customer of reliance smart gsm service, beg to inform you that from last five months your company is deducting rs.30/month as charges for value added services which was not activated by me. Without my willing to get the services. I complained to the customer care (Complain no.[protected]) but no resolution is still made about the above complain. I hope you would take immediate action and stop those services and arrange to stop deducting the monthly charges. Waiting for your reply, thanking you lalit agrawal, bilaspur (C. G. ) mobile no.[protected]

• Su
    SUBODH DAWN Aug 12, 2009

SIR, I am a customer of RELIANCE SMART GSM SERVICE, beg to inform you that my income is below poverty line and for the last two months your company is deducting Rs.30/month as charges for value added services but I was not informed of the services also was not asked about my willing to get the services. I complained to the customer care (complain no.104630914) but no resolution is still made about the above complain.I hope you would take immediate action and stop those services and arrange to stop deducting the monthly charges. waiting for your reply, thanking you SUBODHDAWN RUPNARAINPUR MOBILE NO.9749496190

• Bi
    BIPLAB PAL Aug 23, 2009

sir, i am a caustomer of reliance smart mobile no 9681144904
    i have recharged with poweer voucher, but i amnot geting benifit of it.

• Je
    jeeti gia Oct 09, 2009

i'm facing a similar problem. i didnt activated any caller tune bt the company has deducted rs 100 over a period of time and now expects me to invest more on its deactivation . i did made a complaint(no. 141886068) and no action has been taken yet. i urge you to take strong action against such deductions.

rajiya Feb 13, 2010

I am a customer of RELIANCE SMART GSM SERVICE, beg to inform you that from last one months your company is deducting Rs.30/month as charges for value added services which was not activated by me. without my willing to get the services. I complained to the customer care (complain no.11846554, 11873291, 119158276, 119432651) but no resolution is still made about the above complain.I hope you would take immediate action and stop those services and arrange to stop deducting the monthly charges. waiting for your reply, thanking you rajeev kumar chanditalla MOBILE NO.9681255142

• Am
    amit prasad Jul 10, 2010

sir i use gprs pack of rs 99 which is free surfing and downloding upto 2.5 gb but i was regularly for that yesterday i complain my near smart office in hazaribag but no any progress has to be shown.

• Ya
    yash.kalra Apr 15, 2011

Hi,

My Name is Yash, my mobile no. is 9907768565, yesterday from my balance is deducted by Rs30/-,
    without any intimation.
    I have not activated any Value added Services.
    Customer Care is also not responding me.

This is really bad.

I think i have to switch over from Reliance GSM Service to other Service.

Ramesh Kumar Jain Sep 03, 2011

Mobile - 9827566501. R K Jain, Bhopal- Without subscription I am being charged for "Friendship Tips" for last 5 months at Rs. 30/- per month. Customer Care is simply not responsive/ available despite many attempts. Now to add 'salt to the injury' on 02.09.11 at 21.08 hours I was informed by SMS from 54646 "thank you for subscribing Asaram Bapu Quotesat Rs. 7/- per week". This is disgusting. Please save me. I do not know how to de-activate the the services imposed on me. I am planning to switch the service provider.

apply for net connection taken 500 rupees, not installed yet

Hi,
We have applied for reliance broadband connection plan 499 at our residence 197, Moti Dungri behind Ganesh Mandir, Jaipur Rajasthan at 18th of aug 2009 receipt number [protected] paid 500 rupees to their executive Rajdeep Pareek, who had told us that connectionwill be installed before 22 august, but no connection installed at given that. After our complaint against Rajdeep Pareek they have forward our case to Mahesh Agarwal on 26th aug 2009 who said that broadband connection will be installed before 30-08-2009. But still there is no connection installed. No one is telling but the hell is going on? Even they are picking up the calls. If reliance is so big brand then what is the advantage to public. Really their service has upset. Really harassed from such a bad service even taken money of installation and service they are offering.

Thanks
Naresh Sharma

Activation issue

* I had booked netconnect through Internet.Vriti Infocom Pvt Ltd, Noida supplied data card through their bangalore office. One Mr Daniel ([protected]) was in touch untill he collected cash from me. Receipt No2635 dated 28/08/2009 is issued.
* Data card Details are : Connection taken for 3GB+10GB Broadband+.
RSN No.: RZTCDC900090600
Data card No. : [protected].
* It was promised to me by Mr Daniel that the modem will be activated by 29th aug, 2009.It was not activated or the modem is not working.
* I tried to call Mr Daniel everyday 5 to 6 times, but he is not receiving the call nor calling back.
* Uptill 1st Sep nothing happened.When I started shouting at him, he gave me Mr Albert no. His no always not reachable.
I have not received any communication from anybody.
* This is the way RELIANCE is working
* SHOULD A CUSTOMER PAY & SUFFER LIKE THIS?
* NO CONTACT DETAILS ARE GIVEN & NO ACCOUNTABILITY FOR this kind of PEOPLE?
* NOW AS I AM FEDUP, I NEED MY MONEY BACK.CAN YOU ARRANGE? OTHERWISE I’ll LODGING A COMPLAINT WITH CONSUMER COURT.

Viswanathan M

wrong information

Dear sir,
I am a very old customer of reliance india mobile.My mobile no in kolkata is [protected].Before this i used your reliance network in UP and my no there was was [protected].I am using your rs 440 plan.After i came here in kolkata i was given wrong information from your end that my calls on smart nos in kolkata will go free.However later after few days i came to know that i was being charged for all the calls done on smart nos.This really hurted me as i was charged for all the calls & secondly trust with you guys was shaken badly.
Again i was hurt even more when i came to know that because of the fault of you guys i won't be refunded the money.During the process of complaning with you people my credentials were question marked by saying that i was telling lies as i can't be given wrong information from you people.My fault was that i didn't note down the date & time when i confirmed that calling on smart nos will go free from my mobile.Now will you please tell me that is it possible for me to note down the timings & date each and every time i talk to your executive.If you are asking me to do this then you people are yourself saying that reliance executives can't be trusted.So, you are breaking the tradition of trust which i have banked on for so many years.
There are a list of complains with me which i am unable to write due to paucity of time with me.However, i would like to request you to kindly refund me the amount which i was charged due to calling on the local reliance no.I have just become fed up of talking to your senior executives who haven't taken any heed of my complain.They just give the assurance of cotacting me back in 24 hours but nothing happens thereafter.When i ask after 24 hours about my problem's solution then i have been given a common solution that "I WAS CALLED, BUT MY MOBILE WAS NOT REACHEABLE".Can you imagine that i have been givern this solution for more than 3-4 times.Now, here again you guys are lowering the dignity of your own network.If I being in kolkata & my no is not reachable then how can you guys claim yourself as the no 1 network of india.Even the behabiour of your executives are not at par.
Another thing which i would like to say is that i was even once given the solution by your executive that i would be refunded back the money and it will be adjusted in my next month's bill i.e. july's bill.But later on when i saw my july's bill then i realised that the refund has not been given.When i contacted your executives then they again questioned my credentials by treating me as a liar.Even the senior official totally denied that i could be given such a solution of money being adjusted in next month's bill.I would like you to go through the telephonic records of your official with me then you will automatically know what has happened with me and who is the liar.

REGARDS
KUMAR NIWESH
[protected].

• Ti
    tihender kumar Jul 31, 2010

Dear sir,
    my mobile no 8010147478 and my name tihender kumar. the custmer care center not given the complete infromation and miss behave on line. any time any service acitve on my number without any information and my accuont balance waste at time . maxmium service not clear condition show on the plane.the floor manger miss behave and not my reture account balance so I have informed to you take the hardly action on my complaint.
    name tihender kumar
    email id [email protected]

rati tandon Jun 22, 2011

hi i called up the customer care to tell them that i recharged my phone with 17 rs where i will get 10 paisa /sec all over india but the lady in reliance she did something after 10 min got the message that the mobile is sucessfully registered as stolen or lost and now its complete harrasement for me to go and submit the document once again i hate the customer serivice of reliance .please escalate to higher authorities,

RCOMcare Jun 24, 2011

Hi Rati,

This is to inform you that your concern has been noted and our team is eager to resolve it. Please provide us with your phone number on which we can reach you. In future, you may also write to us at http://on.fb.me/fzplqp with all the details.

RCOMcare Jun 27, 2011

Hi Niwesh,

We tried to contact you on the number mentioned by you, but were not able to speak with you as there was no response from your end. In future, you may write to us at http://on.fb.me/fzplqp for the assistance required.

bill not received

I was using Rliance Internet Data Card Post paid connection no. [protected] which was night freedom Rs. 400 per month. Everything was fine earlier. But later on suddenly without giving the bill they send the mesage that your bill is approx 1500. They did not send any bill to me. However I submitted Rs 600 and told them to send the hard copy of the bill. But till now I did not received any Bill and instead of that I have received a legal letter from them to submit the pending bill latest by 22-08-09

Please suggest what should i do.

• Es
    esiio Aug 19, 2009

Please send me my internet bills on time instead of sending your agent directly to collect money instantly.Allow me to pay in my own convenient way. My reliance no.911130729624. TY

lost gsm sim of reliance

Respected Madam/Sir,
My name is kapuru Ram .My address is I-334 Sewa Nagar New Delhi-03.On 18 August 2009, i have lost my GSM SIM which no. is ([protected]) while i was traveling from the Bus.I want to block the SIM so that no one can misuse it.please do it at earliest.please reply me through my E-mail Address or my residence no. 011-[protected].

Thanking You
your Obedient Customer
Kapuru Ram

• Vi
    VINAY SHANKAR PANDEY Mar 27, 2010

Respected Madam/Sir,
    My name is Vinay Shankar Pandey.My address is H.No. -364 Sec - 13 Urban Estate, Kurukshetra. On 27 March 2010, i have lost my GSM SIM which no. is (9541751959) I want to block the SIM so that no one can misuse it. please do it at earliest.
    please reply me through my E-mail Address or my residence No. 9812717162

I Have lost my SIM and now I want to block this SIM
    Mob. No. 9579381804

• Po
    POORNESH GOUR Jun 28, 2011

MENE APNI SIM ME 50 RUPYES KA RECHARG KARWAYA THA PR POORA BLANCE BINA KISE SERVIS K CUT KR DIYA AUR YE 5 TIME HE

• Ar
    arjun007k Dec 16, 2011

Sir I lost my mobile phone with reliance gsm prepaid sim card. My mobile nomber is 9024375720. So I request you to please kindly block my sim card. Thank you

• Ga
    gagangoyal Nov 17, 2013

I got reliance gsm sim from sector 56 gurgaon on 18/9/13. Sim contact no is 7827770705. This no has been blocked after 2 months of activations period. I contacted reliance office in sector 26 galleria market gurgaon. They refused to help me. Then I contacted the shopkeeper he said he dont have any details with him. Number has been discontinued due to id failure. Please help me in activating my no as m in deep trouble. Kindly revert ASAP on my mail id which is [email protected]

Thanks

very frequently unable to send sms since december 2008

Am Rudra from Bhubaneswar, Orissa, India.Am facing a very frequent problem on sending SMS from my Reliance SMART No. [protected] to any of the STD Numbers(Very frequently to a particular STD No., Number not mentioned here due to security reasons) since December Last Year.Since then I've been trying to lodge the complain through the customer care in almost every week. Everytime they give me assurance to short out my problem but till today they have failled.Even if they solve my problem it is just a momentary solution.Am using Rs.51/-SMS voucher to avail 400 SMS per month.But everytime I send SMS, I found either SMS sending failled or most of the time Message not Delivered to that particular number within few Seconds.Manytimes on calling to customer care they neither able to give me the solution nor they ready to understand me properly.Infact they answers me with very bad voice.I've tried many times to visit the local customer care centre running here in Bhubaneswar, But they also did not take care of the problem.
I've been fade up with the Reliance SMART Service, But in parallel hand unable to leave the number due to some personnel reasons.
Reliance SMART Service is the worst service provider through out the Year.Their dealings, behaviour is very worst towards the customer.Its surprising that many of the customer care executive has no common answers for a particular problem.
It seems that the company is trying to behave as a single vender in the competition market.Its shows its monopoly nature.With this also am facing another serious problem that am always getting the deliver report of dated 31/12/1999 in my Delivery report folder.Am using the most recent updated software version for my Mobile Nokia 6300 & N72.Which they have no solution.
I request to shortout my problem as earliest as possible to avoid case filling in court.

Thanking You,
Rudranarayan Senapati
[protected]

reliance comunication servise center not provide the bill

Dear sir

I amarun aggarwal staying in k. No.592, phase-2 mohali punjab I have purchased one set on 2/4/2009 of reliance model:161 fm of rs.1300 / - from m/s anoop communication shop no.7 phase 3b2 s. A. S nagar mohali

Due to some reason your repair centre m/s onida service center, sco - 85 burail, ekata market sector 45c chandigarh ph. No.[protected] said this set cannot repair it & issued phd cert. To deposite this cet & old set wuth your shopkeeper new set from your m/s anoop communication shop no.7 phase 3b2 sas nagar mohali
Anoop said to go to my distributer mr. Bhatia was blackmailing me because of replacement of my old set & also said I will deposite this set with mr. Manish - manager whose mobile no is [protected]
Reliance connunication office sco 135, 136 sector - 9a chadigarh today itself.

After so many calls & disturbance, harrasment with distributer mr. Bhatia & also abusing me said I don't have time to sort out this issue without having any profit & blackmailing me said to contact mr. Manish (Manager)
After so many trorble & harassment now 13.08.2009 mr. Manish has given me new set model: lg-rd3510 but asking to pay rs. 250 / - more because of this set is more cotiler that earlier set in front of m/sanoop connunication shop no.7 phase 3b2 sas nagar mohali & earlier bill m/s anoop communtication has taken back & sid now you get out of my shop now as I realize all three of them (anoop, bhatia & manish) are blackmailing harassing a common man so pls take stick action against all three of them & cancel mr. Bhatia distributorship

But I have not paid extra rs. 250 / - I said pls. Issue me bill from m/s reliance communication office sco 135-136, sector - 9a chadigarh than only I have to pay rs.250 / - only

rajumeena Aug 23, 2010

i am ser may mobail is mains palesh help me may mobail no.9352862116.

poor network

I guess Reliance CallHome has become complacent in servicing their customers. I have been facing real problem in accessing local access numbers to call India. I guess that since they enjoy the market leader position they don’t want to take care of newer customer’s issues. I’m going to see if this issue is resolved within a week. Otherwise, I will switch to Airtel CallHome as my colleagues have recommended Airtel.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices