Reliance India Mobilewrongly deduction from my prepaid mobile balance

T

Since 07.07.2004, I am a prepaid mobile customer of reliance india mobile & my mobile no. Is [protected]. But last three months I am facing tremenous problem for wrongly deduction of my prepaid balance amount every month in the name of value added service pack which I never activated. Whenever I received such type of call or voice mail regarding these service pack, I rejected these offers. Unfortunately they started deduction from august'07. Details of it is as follows:

1) in the month august, they deducted rs. 49.00 for cricket update service. When I complained that they adjusted the amount after five days.

2) in the month of sepember, they again deducted the same amount from my balance and again I complained for that. They informed me that anyhow your cricket update service pack has been activated and told me to deactivate it from reliance webwolrd. According to his guidance I unsubscribe it. On 25th september at 8-05pm I received the following message from 51232 and my balance has been adjusted:

Dear customer. Sr. No. [protected] has been resolved. Rs. 49.00 has been posted for wrong charging. Rest deduction is correct.

3) in the month of october, they deducted around rs. 80.00 from my prepaid balance. When I complained for it they send me the following message on 31st october at 12-51pm:

"message from 51232
Dear reliance customer, as per sr [protected] you are charged correctly for the value added service pack which you have activated. Thanks "

Now my complain is that I have not activated these service packs. Whenever I received call or voice mail regarding these service packs, I rejected these offers and last three months, I am complaining that I don't want these service packs. Inspite that they are deducting my balance by sending messages. I am not bound to take these service as a reliance prepaid mobile customer. Why are we facing such problem as a customer? I want all these service should be stopped and my wrongly deducted amount of rs. 80.00 must be adjusted.
Your early action is highly appreciated.

Regards,
Tarun pal

• Sh
    Shilpa Desai Jul 03, 2009

How can be our attitude agree, neutral or disagree, this is injustice with janata. I am a prepaid mobile customer of Reliance India Mobile. I am receiving all the time unwanted SMS & calls from customer services of Reliance India Mobile, If we attend the calls then they are started to selling there product and also cheating to the customer this service pack is free etc.., we requesting them we doesn’t want free and paid service, then why customer service doing the cheating with the customer. I am facing tremendous problem from last two three months that is wrongly deduction of my prepaid balance amount every month in the name of Value Added Service Pack (Health pack) which I never activated. Today 3.7.09
    I logged the complaint against this. Complaint No. [protected] which is given by customer service, why they are doing fraud like this with customer and also with company, As per logo Duniya Karo Muthe me, they are our Money muthe me kar rahi hi, this is very bad, our money is not fraud money so please take care of the janta, then they will trust on you

suresh bansal Jun 06, 2009

[protected] is my mobile no. daily five rupees deducated on my account for cricket pack. but i do't activate it. please solve my problem fastley. i m wating.

• Sh
    Shubham May 07, 2009

[protected] is My Connection is prepaid. i want to convert it pri to post, and requested in my nearest webworld since 27-04-09. after full verification my connection is not converted. WHY?

• Bb
    BBEN Apr 18, 2009

Actually My rim sim card is rejected by mistake and is their any secret code for that? If so, please send me in [email protected]

• De
    deepak Dec 02, 2008

I'm using reliance Internet. i neet APN no to confiture the outlook express for to send email.

Give and attention on my comment

• Re
    rekha goyal Nov 21, 2008

plzzzzzz stop thess reliance adds and calls from the company. i do not wants to receive such type of messages. my mobile no. is [protected]. so please give special attention on my comments.

• Ko
    kowshik Nov 07, 2008

I live in bangladesh. My internet connection name is APN:gpinternet. Manual setting proxy add:10.128.1.2, port:8080.APN:gpwap.(for edge mobile, this proxy avoid yo internet, wap, mms. Ok. How do aceess internet it free? Any tricks? any idea?

• Bh
    Bhupendra Singh Rathore Nov 07, 2008

In my mobile number [protected] cricket news massage from-[protected] is wrongly activated.They deducted Rs. 49.00 for Cricket update service. .i sent several messages to STOP this sending messages but no response.please help me to deactivate this service of RIM...Thankyou.

• Bh
    Bhupendra Singh Rathore Nov 07, 2008

Subhash Dorkhande Aug 06, 2008

My RIM No is [protected]. Your reply is still awaited. Please expedite.

Subhash Dorkhande May 01, 2008

My Mobile No [protected] (Bhopal). I am also facing the same problems as above. Very poor (Ghatiya) service serving from RIM. Your call centres (caretakers) not responding.

• Bi
    biswas Mar 14, 2008

I downlooaded cricket news massage ad-[protected] for RS 5/- only which deducted RS 256/- overnight in addition to daily crk news deduetion .i sent several messages to STOP this sending messages .please STOP sending message any further.My mobile number is [protected]