Reebok — not getting back my shoe in warranty period!
I have bought a Reebok Shoe for RS 3500.00 on January'07, which was found defective within 2 months as the pasting was coming out of both the sole of the pair. I returned the shoe to the reebok showroom from where I have purchased it on 09, June'07. They confirmed me that it will be rectified within 20 working days & will be delivered to my residence. But till now no response from them. This is pending for 2 months & when I am calling up for the details of when the shoe will be back, they are simply disconnecting the phone. Being a reputed company, this is not at all accepted from such a big company. They told me that it cannot be replaced but can be repaired. I agreed on that but now I don't have even the shoe nor they are returning my money. The store details are as follows:
Sri Marouti (SSf) Ind PVT LTD.
36C B.T. Road, Kolkata
Bill Copy No: 1760 (For Repairing)
Can I expect some strict action against this... Pls revert.
Soumik Roy Choudhury
More Reebok Complaints & Reviews
- Reebok - defective shoes!
- Reebok Easy Tone Shoes - shoes only last 4 weeks
- Reebok / DMX Shear Running Shoes - poor quality control
- Reebok Shoes - reebok commercial
- Reebok EasyTones - pain from shoes
- Reebok - inappropriate and belittling
- Reebok Shoes - change the color
- Reebok - jogging pants shrinking in length
- Reebok India - poor quality defective shoe
- Reebok International - reebok shoe model number 114891057