Reebok International Logo

Reebok International

Having problems with Reebok International?

1855 218 6554 (Canada)
1800 289 733 265 (Australia)
800 289 733 265 (New Zealand)
8800 250 8820 (Russia)
1800 073 3265 (Mexico)
+1 866 870 1743 (United States)
+44 800 279 4979 (United Kingdom)
+43 800 005 090 (Austria)
+32 80 081 400 (Belgium)
+45 80 885 767 (Denmark)
+31 800 023 0697 (Netherlands)
+351 800 819 936 (Portugal)
+41 800 002 640 (Switzerland)
+27 861 105 731 (South Africa)
+82 15 887 324 (South Korea)
+54 800 222 1138 (Argentina)
25 Drydock Ave, Suite 110E
Boston, Massachusetts

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Reebok International.

Complaints & Reviews

Reebokpoor quality/expensive/worst service

I bought a pair of sandals from Reebok store for 1690 Rs, near Arekere Gate on Bannerghatta Road, Bangalore.
Just in 4 months the sole ripped off. I heard about the lot of problems with Reebok Shoes but now experienced it very well.

But the thing that upset me the most was, the reply they gave when i went back to the Showroom. First of all they said they will repair it for me, and then they say i will be charged for it. They even said that the sandals have a life of only six months!!! I mean, these guys are Shameless!!

What the ..?? First of all the quality being very bad, product being charged so much, they are not even giving a proper service to the customers. They are not bothered about their customers after they buy their products.

Guys please be careful while getting yourselves a pair of sandals or shoes. Even if you want to buy Reebok products, please select a store where any of your friends have recieved a very good service, post buying ( though i dont think, after listening to my experience, you would try experimenting )

I have decided not to enter any of the Reebok stores again in my life.

• Tu
      tulsi das aswani Mar 09, 2010

I had purchased a reebok shoe from kohefiza showroom, Bhopal on sale price of 1240/- but after few days, cotton shown from the front side. When I complaint the same, the manager said that there will be no claim on discounted price.
      I decided not to go any reebok showroom in my future.

Reebokawful quality products

About 3 months ago I bought a pair of Reebok trainers type RB601, according to the internal label, from a store in the US (McAllen, TX). I expected these to last longer than the junk no-brand type you can find everywhere.

Unfortunately they lasted hardly any time at all. The top material, whatever that area is called, appears to be some cheap junk like thin canvas covered in white plastic paint. It developed a crack after three months of occasional use and then split completely open.

You know what, Reebok? This is how you lose customers - for life. Not only that but I shall spread the news that Reebok shoes are cheap junk.

jairo C. Mar 09, 2010

sorry guy but this are the best shoes I have ever own as a matter of fact I'm looking for some and thats how I end up with this coment

Reebok — sole ripped apart

I bought some Reebok about 1 year ago for playing ball hockey in, I only used them for 2 months twice a week...

Winnipeg

Reebok — coat zipper

My husband purchased a Reebok Winter coat at the end of last years season to be worn this season. The zipper...

Reebok Shoespoor quality products, poor service!

I bought a pair of reebok shoes (around Rs 5000) some around 1 month back from Reebok Showroom in Leela Palace (Bangalore). In this small time only these shoes started tearing off. The front corners of both the shoes are teared off. I went back to the shop with this complaint but that shop manager responded after 1 day that nothing can be done. The company people have refused to give replacement or do any repair. This is very disgusting, even if i have bought of a shoe pair of some local brand, i would have got in just around Rs 500 to 1000 and that also would have worked for more than a year. Reebok company representatives should look in such matters and should respond positively to such cases.

Now i have got a very bad image of Reebok company. Till now i was a good supporter of this company, but now onwards I will never buy any product of this brand. and will also make aware about the reality to other people.

• Us
          usamah Jan 16, 2011

I bought reebok shoe from Karol bagh show room, New Delhi, India. The show costs 4000 INR n tears in two months. As I am working out side country i can not go to the show room for complain. I never except such such a low quality product from Reebok. my trust in Reebok has shaken.
          Even if i bought some local show it would not be damaged in 2 months.

• Re
          reebok shoes May 14, 2011

hi i have bought shoes of reebok from pathankot panjab its sole get crack with in 2 months plz solve my problem and plz reply me otherwise i will go to consumer court

Reebok Shoesproblem with sole pasting

I bought a reebok shoes from a reebok store at South
        Extension, DELHI for rs.6000.00, in November. Just after 4 months, the sole on the front side of the right shoe has come off.

I am from Sikkim (2000 Kms sway) and I dont go to delhi often so no chance of exchanging in the showroom where i bought. Thats I usually buy Branded products so that I am assured of the quality but thgis time i am in a real fix.

Does anyway have a Email of Complaint sectrion of Reebok where i can put the complaint??? I dont have any warranty card but i do have the receipt of the paymernt i made there by Credit card.
        iS TYHERE ANY OTHER WAY BY WHICH I CAN GET A EXCHGANGE OR GET MY COMPLAINT REGISTERED??

Bijoy T.

REEBOK Basketball Shoesthe shoes have torn on just the second day of use

I purchased a pair of REEBOK Basketball Shoes from Bahrain and the stitches on the right shoe came out on the second day of use itself. Now I cannot use the shoe at all as the sponge cushioning will come out.

I am very sad and upset as I had saved quite a bit to buy the shoe and it didn't last me more than 2 days! I couldn't even locate the grievances and complaints section on the REEBOK website. I am not even asking for a new pair of shoes or a refund, all I want is if they can at least repair the shoe and give it back.Please help me.

Reebokpoor service!

Reebox's DMXMAX shoes purchase 5 months age have major sole failure. THe heel and front of the shoe have collapsed inward making the shoe unusable. Returned shoes to where purchased. They informed me that the problem was a manufacture defect and I would have to contact Reebok.

Very poor service, beware!

sandeep kurup Aug 23, 2007

I purchased a pair of Rockport floaters from one of the RBK retailers at Seawoods, Navi Mumbai. They go by the name of Laxmina Commercial.

I am facing a problem with the floaters itself and adding on to that with the kind of service I am getting from them. I was told a lot of good things about the pair and about the DMX technology etc... But unfortunately, the cushioning on the left leg is not what it used to be,and I have a bulge coming up under toe area which is causing a lot of irritation. The cushioning has come down for both the legs and the comfort isn’t there anymore. But this particular bulge, is causing a lot of inconvenience and making me very uncomfortable.

The retail shop person, Mr. Dhin and Mr.Nikhet is being nonchalant regarding the problem.They said they would send it to their shop etc.Forget refusing to do anything about it,but they don’t even give me a call and update regarding the status.It was with them for 21 days and I was informed only when I called them. Few stitches came out of it.This was something I had made clear with them before the purchase.But still,when the stitches came loose,they said we cant do anything about it.It was only after I insisted did they get it redone.

This kind of things are really not acceptable. Now I am with a pair of floaters that’s giving me pain and back problem as well. I ain't hopeful about this getting rectified, but this isn’t the kind of service that I expect from a reputed footwear agency!

• Ni
                Nick Nikolz Oct 12, 2007

At September 1 / 2007 a bought your shoe style 181072 and today 10/10/07 I have a hole inside, material inside your shoe tear and foam falling out.

Inside your shoe material terrible quality. Could you explain me why you product so bad quality, or you never tested what type material you use before to start production?

And why you want so match money for your scrap product?
                you have to sold a maximum $7 pair / per month, is your real shoe price.

"Thanks" for your Reebok bad quality product,
                Nick Nikolz.

• Ni
                Nitin Verma Dec 13, 2007

Reebok shoes purchase 2.5 months eairlear all joints are open and the cloth is come out from Stitch. To Returning shoes to where purchased. They says on discounted products there is no any gurantee. problem was a manufacture would not ready to contact with Reebok.

Reebok have Hurting products.

Anish Singh Jan 09, 2008

I purchased a PR Pump Paris Trainer on 21/9/2007, which has a lot of manufacturing defect. The cheap shoes manufactured at china have no quality at all. The sole makes sound as if separated from the shoes, threads come out on a regular basis and many more. The shopkeeper claimed it to be the most reputed product of RBK India, but i recommend as the most cheapest and low quality shoes ever manufactured in India.

They are cheating the consumers, they don't have any contact departments in India, no grievance cell just nothing. Even the World HQ at Canton does not entertains anything properly. Its totally useless, so BEWARE of REEBOK.

Sachin hardikar Oct 14, 2009

even i took the reebok shoes 2 months ago and sole is comming out, not only in one shoe but both the shou. Reebok design, quality and service provided by the showroom (at marathhalli) is really disappointing.better they concentrate onther quality and services.next time i will never purchase any reebok shoes

• Saif Jun 15, 2010

Hi,
                I bought a pair of Reebok shoes at Rainbow Impex, Reebok City Centre, Shop -D013, D/C block, Sector-1, Salt lake, Kolkata-64 on Jan 01 '10. After using it for about a couple of months, I noticed that the outer sole is peeling off and I returned the shoes to the retail store on Apr 17 '10 for getting it serviced.I was promised that I will get my shoes back in a month.I retaliated but then agreed on waiting for a month. Its been about two months now.Nobody ever bothered to call me up and when I called them up, they said it might take few more days.That means "you buy shoes from Reebok and stay without them for months". Being a sportsperson, I buy Reebok shoes pretty often but with this kind of service, I dont think I would be able to do the same.I think Reebok needs to think about the service they provide to their valuable customers or else they will lose them.

Thanks

• Mo
                Mohit Gupta Jul 17, 2010

Well i had given my reebok shoes for replacement on 18/6/10 in RAINBOW IMPEX CITY CENTRE SHOP NO-D0113 KOLKATA.Its been over a month and still i havent received my new shoes.My PGSC NO-J12286.I am highly dissatisfied with this kind of service provided by such a reputed brand.I am sorry to say that the level of this brand has surely declined.Please look into this matter so that i get my shoes soon as those are school shoes and i have to face a lot of trouble because of this inefficiency.

• Vk
                v kannan Jul 25, 2010

I am kannan, i bought a reeboke shoe at
                Q-99, plot no.3699,
                block-q,
                3rd avenue,
                annanagar,
                chennai-600040

When i bougt my shoe the shopkeeper had kept the shoe in a old box which was 2years later and he did not give the electronic bill for it, when asked roughly he gave the elec bill with cost 500 rs more than the printed mrp rate
                i request u to check and warn the shop .
                my mobile no is [protected].
                Thanking you,
                V.Kannan.

Reebok - Hexalite Sports Shoespasting of soles as they been detached

I deposited my “Hexalite ’’shoes to your Reebok Outlet-“VIP-RBK, Kolkata-7000052” on 25 July07 for pasting of both soles which came loose vide customer claim Form No. 5768 dated 25.7.2007. It was supposed to be delivered to me on 10.08.2007. But unfortunately even after repeated visits to the shop since then I am yet to receive the repaired shoes. The shop manager insists that HQ Office has not yet returned them.

Sarang Jain Dec 17, 2007

I was gifted Reebok Shoes but within a period of 1.5 months the net of the shoe got torn off. I am really sorry to say that the product of such big companies are not worth the value which we pay for it. If you wish I can mail you the pair of shoes.

I hope you will take the action regarding this complaint.

Reebok - Classic Training Shoesbadly made shoes

Having purchased a pair of Reebok Classic training shoes from a local store my daughter was having trouble keeping the Velcro fastened on inspection the stitching was coming away and the Velcro attachment was insufficient for the shoe to stay closed, unfortunately when we went to return the shoes we could not find the till receipt and therefore are stuck with a pair of shoes which cost £21.99 in a sale, normally £26.99,that my child can not wear and I was just wondering if the company could help us out? The shoes were purchased from JJB Sports,in Darlington Co. Durham.

Reebok — not getting back my shoe in warranty period!

I have bought a Reebok Shoe for RS 3500.00 on January'07, which was found defective within 2 months a...

Reebok — defective shoes!

I bought a Reebok sports shoe (Style code : 1-142209) from a Reebok show room (Franchisee: DLIGHTS,GS Road...

Reebok Shoes — sole pasting problem in reebok shoes bought last 2 months back.

Resp Sir, This is to bring into your kind notice, that i have purchased a pair of REEBOK SHOES from a...

Reebok / Shoesdefective shoes

I had purchase Reebok shoes from its factory outlet sector14, Gurgaon, India. The left feet shoe is very uncomfortable. I feels that Reebok is having good brand name but product is not of International quality. Even low price shoes gives more comfort comparing to these shoes.

jasir vallil Aug 14, 2007

I am enthusiastic customer of REEBOK. previously i had purchased shoe from its factory outlet, in pune, the sole (bottom part) of right shoe is removed from its upper part. Reebok is much reputed foreign brand. I never feel any complaints in my previous model which i have purchased.

• Sh
                      Shashank Aggarwal Nov 10, 2008

I buy a Reebok pair of shoes from agra reebok showroom sadar Bazar, Agra 2 months ago and they were torn from inside and when i show to the showroom they said that RAT HAS BITTEN IT. SO PLS REPLACE IT .

• Mu
                      Mudita Nov 21, 2008

Can Anyone tell me any factory outlet of Reebok in pune with the exact address.

thanks a lot in advance.

• Ge
                      george jacob Jun 03, 2009

I have bought a pair of reebok shoes from K.M.Trg Dubai outlet on 28th may 2009, the next day i noticed a defect while my child was wearing it. Unfortunetly it was after a couple of hours usage that I noticed the same. I stay in sharjah, obviously dusty/sandy suroundings has soiled a little.
                      The next day on 1st june 2009 it was brought to the outlet for a replacement, but was denied a replacement stating that only the sole part is covered under warranty. The defect was on the canvas part close to the stitch with the leather strip, the canvas has a stretch mark with loose threads comming out, almost going to tear off. One more day use will it become useless.
                      It is embarassing that a world wide reputed and expensive brand has such illogical excuses.

• Ro
                      Ronn-99 Dec 07, 2009

Earlier I Had Purchased Shoes from Reebok which had physical Defects in them. On trying to get them exchanged I wasn't able to because they didn't have stock, after waiting more than a week I got them exchanged for another pair of the same value. But the same persisted. They too had defect as one shoe got tighter after a wear. So when i tried to get them changed again no stock. So again after waiting another week, Finally frustrated i got them exchanged for Canvases. Now the pasting of the canvas is coming of plus a few more defects and when i went to the retailer again no stock ...

Kindly provided substitute for the shoes or refund

Contact me at [protected]@hotmail.com

Reebok Shoesstitches open

I have bought a pair of Reebok sports shoes 4 month later, that costs me 2400/-. Now i found the stitches open up between net & PVC. Do not buy Reebok products!

• Eu
                        EUGENIA GOMEZ Jul 07, 2008

Three months ago I purchased a pair of reeboks, they were comfortable and I liked the style. I have always washed my snickers in cold water. Never in my life, did I had a pair of snickers fall apart, the upper and sole seperated. Just because I didn't have a receipt the store manager rejected my purchase. I feel it was a defected product and would appreciate a new pair or refund from your company. My size is 61/2, the style # RB 506 . Thank you for your prompt attention.

• Vi
                        vijay pandor Dec 21, 2009

I have bought a pair of Reebok sports shoes 1month later, that costs me 3000/-. Now i found the stitches open up between net & PVC. Do not buy Reebok products!

Reebokpoor post sale services

They are so poor in post sale services. They have given the franchise to such people who don't give us complete information while selling the product. Reebok sets some high standards, but still they don't provide any repair and replacement. They didn't specify any stipulated time on their bill in which we can replace our product. On asking, e-mail address of a person they didn't tell us, moreover such rude behavior. This is something which was not expected from Reebok.

sandeep sharma Jun 11, 2007

Very poor quality manufacturing and bad response to customers complaint. Highly disillusioned and dissatisfied. Advise to others who are willing to purchase Reebok.

DO AT YOUR OWN RISK...

Reebok - India — faulty and defective shoe

I had purchased a pump shoe style 1-159761 for rs 7195 from Reebok store shops 46 sahara mall gurgaon on 24...

Reebokpoor quality shoes and its replacement scene

My name is Amit and I purchased shoes from GAK ACCESSORIES outlet at South Extension on 5-2-07 bill no.5167. The Lace tag of one shoe worn out after 15 days ,so I bring the shoe back to shop they helped me and created a claim for that via claim no.2745 on 2-3-07 which is supposed to be delivered in 15 days. After 18 days when I was back to shop for my replaced shoes they are just unaware of their 15 days time.

And most Disgusting scene was when they call their head office located in Gurgaon and the guy their told that they have not yet received any shoes for that claim No. When further inquiries were made shoes were found on reception on 20-3-07 after 18 days.

So this is your service on which you advertise yourself as Reebok.

The shopkeeper assured me to get this job done in next five days. So I told him that I will contact him on 25-3-07. And when I am back to shop on 25 they wont updated me waited their like a foolish for 10 minutes and then moved from their.

• Ji
                            Jill Burdick May 31, 2008

I purchased a pair of reeboks for my daughter, after a couple of weeks (worn once a week for gym class) they started coming unstitched, all over. After 5 weeks and a few phone calls I received a replacement pair, here we are again, this time the sole of the sneakers are coming off. I am completely frustrated and lack cofindence in Reeboks products. I have tried to get a response via email and have heard nothing from Reebok.