Menu
Reebok International
reviews & complaints

Reebok International
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

81 complaints
33 resolved 48 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Reebok International. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
K
11:19 pm

Reebok International - garbage quality football gloves

bought new pair of $30 Reebok Smash Football Lineman Gloves for son. After two weeks of practice and only ONE game, they are destroyed, with holes 1" across in the fingers and palm. Totally useless!
To make it worse, complaints to customer service AND corporate both went unacknowledged. Terrible company with an even worse product. I will go out of my way to avoid buying anything Reebok in the future.

7:12 am
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Reebok International - sole pasting removed

sir the reebok shoes had been purchased by me on 9th of august from factory outlet of reebok located at ghod dod road surat, gujarat, india .

i am having problem of sole pasting . the sole is out frm the base only within 1 month ... please help me out of it or give me proper guidance ..
my contact no.and name is ..RAJ JARIWALA . +919879000000.

Jun 24, 2013 8:19 pm

Dear Sir,
I have purchased the reebok shoe i didn't used much but the sole is removed from the base. How can i resolve the problem, is there any service for pasting the sole. I have bought the shoe at pudhucherry. My name is Ramanan, mobile : [protected]. Please guide me to resolve the problem.

1:54 pm

Reebok International - disappointment with shoe quality and customer service

Hi,

My name is Sonia. I bought a pair of jogging shoes from a Reebok showroom (in Koramangala, Bangalore, India) in February 2009 under a 40% discount sale. Several times I mentioned to the guy that I am very keen towards durability. The pair with MRP 3800/-, I got it for 2300/- after discount.

As soon as three months completed, I found that the net of the shoes got tored of from one side and there became a small hole. I took it to the shop, where this time I was blamed that it was only due to rough usage. But, only I know how carefully I use my things and since this was for the first time I had bought expensive shoes, I was very careful.

The shopkeeper told me to fill customer complaint form and I was told to contact them after one month i.e. on June 10th. On June 10th when I asked them, they told me to wait for another one week. Similar thing happened thrice. Finally, I went there to get another pair. I was told that only 2300/- would be adjusted and not the MRP. Fine. I chose a pair among the few available. But, while billing, their system's software could not make the adjustment of this purchase with my previous one, as this time also sale was going on. Again I was told to wait for another one month. After some days I called him and asked him if he could give me my old pair of shoes for just those remaining 14-15 days. He refused even when my old shoes were there, I do not know why.

Finally, on the day specified by them, I went to the shop. But, could not get one suitable for me. We can find very few choices there. This last visit of mine to that shop was on 29th Aug. Till date I am without my shoes.
Had I know that all this would take more than three months, I would have bought a pair of another shoes from somewhere else.

Hence, I have had a very bitter experience with Reebok. I have got highly disappointed by Reebok products as well as Reebok service. Not only me, I saw two other cases also at Reebok similar to me. If all this continues, it will definitely badly affect Reebok's name in the market.

Sonia

Sep 21, 2009 8:19 pm

These people know that they can cheat so they do and go escot free. I promise never to buy reebook despite Dhoni and Baby Bip. Rajeev

Sep 16, 2009 8:19 pm

Hi,
I am Shiva . I fully agree with Ms Sonia about the service and attitude of M/s Reebok. I bought a pair of jogging shoes from a Reebok showroom in Mumbai on 8th August 2009. After 15 days, It was seen that sole / grip of shoe is coming out. Immediately, pair was taken to Reebok showroom. They asked me to come after 12 days. On visit after 12 days, it was informed that Reebok personnel who comes for inspection has not yet come and the shoe is lying unattended. I am a regular user of Reebok shoes and now I find Quality of Reebok shoes is no longer of standard quality and durability. I have now lost my 3200/- rupees and also trust in Reebok shoes.

My request to all to be carefull and don`t get tempted to their discount offers for substandard material.

K
3:41 am

Reebok International - poor quality/expensive/worst service

I bought a pair of sandals from Reebok store for 1690 Rs, near Arekere Gate on Bannerghatta Road, Bangalore.
Just in 4 months the sole ripped off. I heard about the lot of problems with Reebok Shoes but now experienced it very well.

But the thing that upset me the most was, the reply they gave when i went back to the Showroom. First of all they said they will repair it for me, and then they say i will be charged for it. They even said that the sandals have a life of only six months! I mean, these guys are Shameless!

What the ..? First of all the quality being very bad, product being charged so much, they are not even giving a proper service to the customers. They are not bothered about their customers after they buy their products.

Guys please be careful while getting yourselves a pair of sandals or shoes. Even if you want to buy Reebok products, please select a store where any of your friends have recieved a very good service, post buying ( though i dont think, after listening to my experience, you would try experimenting )

I have decided not to enter any of the Reebok stores again in my life.

Mar 09, 2010 8:19 pm

I had purchased a reebok shoe from kohefiza showroom, Bhopal on sale price of 1240/- but after few days, cotton shown from the front side. When I complaint the same, the manager said that there will be no claim on discounted price.
I decided not to go any reebok showroom in my future.

E
4:00 pm

Reebok International - awful quality products

About 3 months ago I bought a pair of Reebok trainers type RB601, according to the internal label, from a store in the US (McAllen, TX). I expected these to last longer than the junk no-brand type you can find everywhere.

Unfortunately they lasted hardly any time at all. The top material, whatever that area is called, appears to be some cheap junk like thin canvas covered in white plastic paint. It developed a crack after three months of occasional use and then split completely open.

You know what, Reebok? This is how you lose customers - for life. Not only that but I shall spread the news that Reebok shoes are cheap junk.

J
Mar 09, 2010 8:19 pm

sorry guy but this are the best shoes I have ever own as a matter of fact I'm looking for some and thats how I end up with this coment

2:02 pm

Reebok International - sole ripped apart

I bought some Reebok about 1 year ago for playing ball hockey in, I only used them for 2 months twice a week. Yesterday as I was running I went to stop and the leather ripped right at the inside sole. I almost rolled my ankle! This has never happened to me before so figure it has to be a defect. The shoes are in great condition and up untill yesterday I...

L
10:50 pm

Reebok International - coat zipper

My husband purchased a Reebok Winter coat at the end of last years season to be worn this season. The zipper wont work. My son has only worn the coat since November(2008) and not daily due to warm temperatures. My husband purchased coat from Kohls in Forsyth, Il but he no longer has the receipt or tags. The code number on the collar tag is "RN#67891" The...

11:30 pm

Reebok International - poor quality products, poor service!

I bought a pair of reebok shoes (around Rs 5000) some around 1 month back from Reebok Showroom in Leela Palace (Bangalore). In this small time only these shoes started tearing off. The front corners of both the shoes are teared off. I went back to the shop with this complaint but that shop manager responded after 1 day that nothing can be done. The company people have refused to give replacement or do any repair. This is very disgusting, even if i have bought of a shoe pair of some local brand, i would have got in just around Rs 500 to 1000 and that also would have worked for more than a year. Reebok company representatives should look in such matters and should respond positively to such cases.

Now i have got a very bad image of Reebok company. Till now i was a good supporter of this company, but now onwards I will never buy any product of this brand. and will also make aware about the reality to other people.

May 14, 2011 8:19 pm

hi i have bought shoes of reebok from pathankot panjab its sole get crack with in 2 months plz solve my problem and plz reply me otherwise i will go to consumer court

U
Jan 16, 2011 8:19 pm

I bought reebok shoe from Karol bagh show room, New Delhi, India. The show costs 4000 INR n tears in two months. As I am working out side country i can not go to the show room for complain. I never except such such a low quality product from Reebok. my trust in Reebok has shaken.
Even if i bought some local show it would not be damaged in 2 months.

B
8:14 pm

Reebok International - problem with sole pasting

I bought a reebok shoes from a reebok store at South
Extension, DELHI for rs.6000.00, in November. Just after 4 months, the sole on the front side of the right shoe has come off.

I am from Sikkim (2000 Kms sway) and I dont go to delhi often so no chance of exchanging in the showroom where i bought. Thats I usually buy Branded products so that I am assured of the quality but thgis time i am in a real fix.

Does anyway have a Email of Complaint sectrion of Reebok where i can put the complaint? I dont have any warranty card but i do have the receipt of the paymernt i made there by Credit card.
iS TYHERE ANY OTHER WAY BY WHICH I CAN GET A EXCHGANGE OR GET MY COMPLAINT REGISTERED?

Bijoy T.

A
9:05 am

Reebok International - the shoes have torn on just the second day of use

I purchased a pair of REEBOK Basketball Shoes from Bahrain and the stitches on the right shoe came out on the second day of use itself. Now I cannot use the shoe at all as the sponge cushioning will come out.

I am very sad and upset as I had saved quite a bit to buy the shoe and it didn't last me more than 2 days! I couldn't even locate the grievances and complaints section on the REEBOK website. I am not even asking for a new pair of shoes or a refund, all I want is if they can at least repair the shoe and give it back.Please help me.

12:00 am

Reebok International - poor service!

Reebox's DMXMAX shoes purchase 5 months age have major sole failure. THe heel and front of the shoe have collapsed inward making the shoe unusable. Returned shoes to where purchased. They informed me that the problem was a manufacture defect and I would have to contact Reebok.

Very poor service, beware!

Jun 15, 2010 8:19 pm

Hi,
I bought a pair of Reebok shoes at Rainbow Impex, Reebok City Centre, Shop -D013, D/C block, Sector-1, Salt lake, Kolkata-64 on Jan 01 '10. After using it for about a couple of months, I noticed that the outer sole is peeling off and I returned the shoes to the retail store on Apr 17 '10 for getting it serviced.I was promised that I will get my shoes back in a month.I retaliated but then agreed on waiting for a month. Its been about two months now.Nobody ever bothered to call me up and when I called them up, they said it might take few more days.That means "you buy shoes from Reebok and stay without them for months". Being a sportsperson, I buy Reebok shoes pretty often but with this kind of service, I dont think I would be able to do the same.I think Reebok needs to think about the service they provide to their valuable customers or else they will lose them.

Thanks

Aug 23, 2007 8:19 pm

I purchased a pair of Rockport floaters from one of the RBK retailers at Seawoods, Navi Mumbai. They go by the name of Laxmina Commercial.

I am facing a problem with the floaters itself and adding on to that with the kind of service I am getting from them. I was told a lot of good things about the pair and about the DMX technology etc... But unfortunately, the cushioning on the left leg is not what it used to be,and I have a bulge coming up under toe area which is causing a lot of irritation. The cushioning has come down for both the legs and the comfort isn’t there anymore. But this particular bulge, is causing a lot of inconvenience and making me very uncomfortable.

The retail shop person, Mr. Dhin and Mr.Nikhet is being nonchalant regarding the problem.They said they would send it to their shop etc.Forget refusing to do anything about it,but they don’t even give me a call and update regarding the status.It was with them for 21 days and I was informed only when I called them. Few stitches came out of it.This was something I had made clear with them before the purchase.But still,when the stitches came loose,they said we cant do anything about it.It was only after I insisted did they get it redone.

This kind of things are really not acceptable. Now I am with a pair of floaters that’s giving me pain and back problem as well. I ain't hopeful about this getting rectified, but this isn’t the kind of service that I expect from a reputed footwear agency!

Jul 25, 2010 8:19 pm

I am kannan, i bought a reeboke shoe at
Q-99, plot no.3699,
block-q,
3rd avenue,
annanagar,
chennai-600040

When i bougt my shoe the shopkeeper had kept the shoe in a old box which was 2years later and he did not give the electronic bill for it, when asked roughly he gave the elec bill with cost 500 rs more than the printed mrp rate
i request u to check and warn the shop .
my mobile no is [protected].
Thanking you,
V.Kannan.

Jul 17, 2010 8:19 pm

Well i had given my reebok shoes for replacement on 18/6/10 in RAINBOW IMPEX CITY CENTRE SHOP NO-D0113 KOLKATA.Its been over a month and still i havent received my new shoes.My PGSC NO-J12286.I am highly dissatisfied with this kind of service provided by such a reputed brand.I am sorry to say that the level of this brand has surely declined.Please look into this matter so that i get my shoes soon as those are school shoes and i have to face a lot of trouble because of this inefficiency.

Oct 14, 2009 8:19 pm

even i took the reebok shoes 2 months ago and sole is comming out, not only in one shoe but both the shou. Reebok design, quality and service provided by the showroom (at marathhalli) is really disappointing.better they concentrate onther quality and services.next time i will never purchase any reebok shoes

A
Jan 09, 2008 8:19 pm

I purchased a PR Pump Paris Trainer on 21/9/2007, which has a lot of manufacturing defect. The cheap shoes manufactured at china have no quality at all. The sole makes sound as if separated from the shoes, threads come out on a regular basis and many more. The shopkeeper claimed it to be the most reputed product of RBK India, but i recommend as the most cheapest and low quality shoes ever manufactured in India.

They are cheating the consumers, they don't have any contact departments in India, no grievance cell just nothing. Even the World HQ at Canton does not entertains anything properly. Its totally useless, so BEWARE of REEBOK.

Dec 13, 2007 8:19 pm

Reebok shoes purchase 2.5 months eairlear all joints are open and the cloth is come out from Stitch. To Returning shoes to where purchased. They says on discounted products there is no any gurantee. problem was a manufacture would not ready to contact with Reebok.

Reebok have Hurting products.

Oct 12, 2007 8:19 pm

At September 1 / 2007 a bought your shoe style 181072 and today 10/10/07 I have a hole inside, material inside your shoe tear and foam falling out.

Inside your shoe material terrible quality. Could you explain me why you product so bad quality, or you never tested what type material you use before to start production?

And why you want so match money for your scrap product?
you have to sold a maximum $7 pair / per month, is your real shoe price.

"Thanks" for your Reebok bad quality product,
Nick Nikolz.

P

Reebok International - pasting of soles as they been detached

I deposited my “Hexalite ’’shoes to your Reebok Outlet-“VIP-RBK, Kolkata-7000052” on 25 July07 for pasting of both soles which came loose vide customer claim Form No. 5768 dated 25.7.2007. It was supposed to be delivered to me on 10.08.2007. But unfortunately even after repeated visits to the shop since then I am yet to receive the repaired shoes. The shop manager insists that HQ Office has not yet returned them.

Dec 17, 2007 8:19 pm

I was gifted Reebok Shoes but within a period of 1.5 months the net of the shoe got torn off. I am really sorry to say that the product of such big companies are not worth the value which we pay for it. If you wish I can mail you the pair of shoes.

I hope you will take the action regarding this complaint.

Reebok International - badly made shoes

Having purchased a pair of Reebok Classic training shoes from a local store my daughter was having trouble keeping the Velcro fastened on inspection the stitching was coming away and the Velcro attachment was insufficient for the shoe to stay closed, unfortunately when we went to return the shoes we could not find the till receipt and therefore are stuck with a pair of shoes which cost £21.99 in a sale, normally £26.99,that my child can not wear and I was just wondering if the company could help us out? The shoes were purchased from JJB Sports,in Darlington Co. Durham.

This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Reebok International - not getting back my shoe in warranty period!

I have bought a Reebok Shoe for RS 3500.00 on January'07, which was found defective within 2 months as the pasting was coming out of both the sole of the pair. I returned the shoe to the reebok showroom from where I have purchased it on 09, June'07. They confirmed me that it will be rectified within 20 working days & will be delivered to my residence. But...

This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Reebok International - defective shoes!

I bought a Reebok sports shoe (Style code : 1-142209) from a Reebok show room (Franchisee: DLIGHTS,GS Road, Ulubari,Guwahati, Assam) 6 months back,on 25/1/07. It started ripping off within 4 months of use and that too using it only for walking. When I showed this to the shopkeeper the only help he showed me was to attach some cloths from inside using some adhesive, which I refused. Customer beware!

This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Reebok International - sole pasting problem in reebok shoes bought last 2 months back.

Resp Sir, This is to bring into your kind notice, that i have purchased a pair of REEBOK SHOES from a Showroom in Dist,YAMUNANAGAR,HARYANA,INDIA some 2 months back. Now from the last 2 weeks i have noticed that the Left Shoe sole pasting is getting torn off & the sole is getting detached from the shoe.It has surprised & shocked me a lot,that after buying a...

Reebok International - defective shoes

I had purchase Reebok shoes from its factory outlet sector14, Gurgaon, India. The left feet shoe is very uncomfortable. I feels that Reebok is having good brand name but product is not of International quality. Even low price shoes gives more comfort comparing to these shoes.

Dec 07, 2009 8:19 pm

Earlier I Had Purchased Shoes from Reebok which had physical Defects in them. On trying to get them exchanged I wasn't able to because they didn't have stock, after waiting more than a week I got them exchanged for another pair of the same value. But the same persisted. They too had defect as one shoe got tighter after a wear. So when i tried to get them changed again no stock. So again after waiting another week, Finally frustrated i got them exchanged for Canvases. Now the pasting of the canvas is coming of plus a few more defects and when i went to the retailer again no stock ...

Kindly provided substitute for the shoes or refund

Contact me at [email protected]

G
Jun 03, 2009 8:19 pm

I have bought a pair of reebok shoes from K.M.Trg Dubai outlet on 28th may 2009, the next day i noticed a defect while my child was wearing it. Unfortunetly it was after a couple of hours usage that I noticed the same. I stay in sharjah, obviously dusty/sandy suroundings has soiled a little.
The next day on 1st june 2009 it was brought to the outlet for a replacement, but was denied a replacement stating that only the sole part is covered under warranty. The defect was on the canvas part close to the stitch with the leather strip, the canvas has a stretch mark with loose threads comming out, almost going to tear off. One more day use will it become useless.
It is embarassing that a world wide reputed and expensive brand has such illogical excuses.

Nov 21, 2008 8:19 pm

Can Anyone tell me any factory outlet of Reebok in pune with the exact address.

thanks a lot in advance.

Nov 10, 2008 8:19 pm

I buy a Reebok pair of shoes from agra reebok showroom sadar Bazar, Agra 2 months ago and they were torn from inside and when i show to the showroom they said that RAT HAS BITTEN IT. SO PLS REPLACE IT .

J
Aug 14, 2007 8:19 pm

I am enthusiastic customer of REEBOK. previously i had purchased shoe from its factory outlet, in pune, the sole (bottom part) of right shoe is removed from its upper part. Reebok is much reputed foreign brand. I never feel any complaints in my previous model which i have purchased.

Reebok International - stitches open

I have bought a pair of Reebok sports shoes 4 month later, that costs me 2400/-. Now i found the stitches open up between net & PVC. Do not buy Reebok products!

Dec 21, 2009 8:19 pm

I have bought a pair of Reebok sports shoes 1month later, that costs me 3000/-. Now i found the stitches open up between net & PVC. Do not buy Reebok products!

E
Jul 07, 2008 8:19 pm

Three months ago I purchased a pair of reeboks, they were comfortable and I liked the style. I have always washed my snickers in cold water. Never in my life, did I had a pair of snickers fall apart, the upper and sole seperated. Just because I didn't have a receipt the store manager rejected my purchase. I feel it was a defected product and would appreciate a new pair or refund from your company. My size is 61/2, the style # RB 506 . Thank you for your prompt attention.

Reebok International - poor post sale services

They are so poor in post sale services. They have given the franchise to such people who don't give us complete information while selling the product. Reebok sets some high standards, but still they don't provide any repair and replacement. They didn't specify any stipulated time on their bill in which we can replace our product. On asking, e-mail address of a person they didn't tell us, moreover such rude behavior. This is something which was not expected from Reebok.

Jun 11, 2007 8:19 pm

Very poor quality manufacturing and bad response to customers complaint. Highly disillusioned and dissatisfied. Advise to others who are willing to purchase Reebok.

DO AT YOUR OWN RISK...

L

Reebok International - faulty and defective shoe

I had purchased a pump shoe style 1-159761 for rs 7195 from Reebok store shops 46 sahara mall gurgaon on 24 03 2007. This shoe of the left side has an exposed seam which gives a blister on every walk. This has been tried twice with same blister at the same site. This shoe should be replaced.

Reebok International contacts