Menu

reviews & complaints

Reebok International Complaints Summary

33 Resolved
59 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Reebok International, which has a below-average resolution rate, demands caution. Thoroughly assess their service reviews and explore how they handle unresolved complaints. If you encounter issues, document your experiences meticulously and be persistent in seeking resolutions.
File a complaint
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Reebok International has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Reebok International. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews

Reebok International complaints 92

Sort by:

Newest Reebok International reviews & complaints

2:42 pm EST
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Good evening, I am writing to you asking kindly for help in an incredible matter. The whole situation took place in the Reebok online store. Namely, I returned several items from three orders from Reebok,right. According to the UPC tracking numbers and carrier, I received confirmation that three of my returned orders had been delivered to Reebok and...

K
9:27 pm EDT

Reebok International Reebok ever road dmx 4.0 shoes

Hi, I purchased (May to September 2022) two pairs of shoes from Packages Mall in Lahore Pakistan, with a difference of 3 to 4 months. Almost a year ago. Its colours are black and grey. I first bought it black and then grey. But unfortunately, one pair of black shoes had some issues(April or May), even though they were in the same place. Isn’t fair.

Desired outcome: It should be exchanged

V
5:33 pm EDT
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I ordered two pairs of shoes from Reebok EU, in Portugal. When the package arrived, it was small and contained just a pair of Quiksilver sunglasses and no shoes. When I contacted the Costumer Service Department by email- which was the only way of contact- someone from China said to me that they can't send me another package because the shoes were out of...

Read full review of Reebok International

Is Reebok International legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals Reebok International as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 35% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, Reebok International stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering Reebok International should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

Reebok International earns 96% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Reebok International achives 96% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

We found clear and detailed contact information for Reebok International. The company provides a physical address, 27 phone numbers, and 2 emails, as well as 4 social media accounts. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.

The age of Reebok International's domain suggests that they have had sufficient time to establish a reputation as a reliable source of information and services. This can provide reassurance to potential customers seeking quality products or services.

We looked up Reebok International and found that the website is receiving a high amount of traffic. This could be a sign of a popular and trustworthy website, but it is still important to exercise caution and verify the legitimacy of the site before sharing any personal or financial information

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• Despite a high level of trust, our investigation found issues with Reebok International's service, including poor customer service, lack of accountability, and responsibility to resolve complaints. Customers may face long wait times for responses, receive generic or unhelpful answers or no response at all. Only 35% of 0 complaints were resolved.
  • Reebok International's website has revealed that it is not properly optimized for search engines. This could be a red flag indicating that the company is attempting to hide its activities from the public.
  • We detected that reebok.com is missing an SSL certificate, which is a cause for concern. Without an SSL certificate, the website may not be taking adequate steps to protect users' sensitive information. This can increase the risk of intercepted data being used for malicious purposes.
  • Reebok International protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
  • We conducted a search on social media and found several negative reviews related to Reebok International. These reviews may indicate issues with the company's products, services, or customer support. It is important to thoroughly research the company and its offerings before making any purchases to avoid any potential risks.
T
10:39 am EDT

Reebok International Socks

I ordered a pair of sneakers and three sets of socks. I checked the size guide very carefully then bought shoes of 6 and socks of S which was recommended for feet sized 4-6 (US size) or 34-37 (EU size). But when I received the order the label on the socks showing that it’s for 37-39 EU size. I immediately contacted customer service department and they said it was a sales product, no refund.

I was very disappointed that a big brand like Reebok doing business this way.

Y
6:08 am EDT

Reebok International Defective slippers, "Zgłoszenie reklamacji numer 122 z dnia 23/05/2023", check number: [protected], product code and size: S21950KK006 41

Good afternoon, 22.05.2023 I bought slippers at the Reebok store. When I came home and put them on, they tore right away, instantly. I didn't even have time to walk around the room.

The next day I returned the product to the store and asked for a refund, to which I was told that within two weeks to look at them expert and they will contact me. After 15 days, no one contacted me and I had to call myself, in the store the expert said that either take back the defective product, or we will subordinate it. I said that I was not satisfied and wrote a statement challenging the decision of the expert and again they said I would be contacted. Naturally, no one contacted me and half a month later I had to find out the situation myself. And the situation is that the store refuses to refund money or at least exchange the product for a new one. To date, the store has completely ignored my messages and made no contact.

I want to return the money and never come back to this store, because it is a disgusting experience, the most incompetent attitude to the customer, I have a month and a half to deal with defective slippers, it's a nightmare.

Desired outcome: I want money refund and also I would like to get apologize from this store for wasting my time and nerves

Update by Yury_2341
Aug 12, 2023 9:50 am EDT

Well, so what? The problem has not yet been solved, is it possible to do something at all, or does this company absolutely do not care about its customers?

10:51 am EDT

Reebok International Namshi product, reebok shoes

I have ordered one Reebok shoes from Namshi.com.ae past 3-4 months ago, I have a alott of the money but I think they dont give product 100% genuine...just 1 monthafter purchasing the sole of the shoes is comming out, it was written in the page that its a 100% genuine product and the sole is made up of Rubber.

After that i have contacted Namshi, asked about the warranty about the product so that i can get it repaired or exchaged my shoes and what they simply said that " now the return period of this product is over which within 14 days after the delivery so we cant help in that". I just asked, should I go to Reebok, will they help in this ? Again they simply denied that we cant assure you about this that they will me or not.

I mean seriously this kind of service they are giving then I am 100% sure they are not selling genuine product.

Now what should i do, I dont know.

Product purchased on 13 feb 2023

Namshi order id: AE1125797417

Desired outcome: I would really appericiate if they will get my shoes repaired or exchanged or refund my money, watever they can do... I have all the bills and invoice with me.

B
5:28 pm EDT

Reebok International One GX50

I am writing about my Reebok One GX50 cross trainer. Although I bought the machine in February 2016, because I work away from home, the cross trainer is only used once a week. I weigh less than 100 KG, well below the maximum for the machine and maintain it well. I have been very pleased with the performance of the cross trainer.

However, last week, when I was using the machine, it collapsed. The bracket on the right leg bar, (referenced as I-3 in the manual) completely fractured (see photo) this then came away breaking the plastic cover I-2. Thankfully I wasn't injured but quite easily could have been and I was disappointed that this should happen to a trusted quality brand.

I understand the frame has a lifetime warranty so wrote to your technical support asking how they could help. This was my response:

Good afternoon

Unfortunately, there is no lifetime frame warranty. This is incorrect.

However, spare parts can be purchased by calling in on [protected].

Dominic Green | Technical Support

RFE International Ltd

Tel [protected]

Seriously, was that appropriate customer service?

This I feel was a fairly serious failure in your equipment as the pictures show.

Given that, I think you will agree that the response was totally inadequate and completely lacking in empathy.

Perhaps you could pass to someone qualified to look seriously at this.

By the way, online reviews of this equipment DO talk about a lifetime guarantee on the GX50 frame, of which the broken item was part (e.g. Reebok One GX50 Cross Trainer Review - Gym Tech Review - Reviews of the Latest Gym Equipment)

Many thanks

Barry Lowry

Desired outcome: That's up to Reebok but I would appreciate a considered response. If I'm treated as rudely again I'm happy to send the email and pictures to the UK trading standards authority.

1:45 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Reebok International Unacceptable quality of sports shoes and disgraceful customer service

Hello Reebok Customer Support and Representatives,

I am writing to bring to your attention a significant issue I have encountered with a pair of sports shoes that I recently purchased from the Reebok Store in Vegas Mall, Dwarka Sector 14, Delhi. The shoes, which cost me INR 6,000, have developed a fabric quality problem within just one month of infrequent use. This is highly disappointing and falls well short of the quality standards I have come to expect from Reebok.

To give you some background, I use these sports shoes no more than twice a week for my scheduled workout days. Despite this limited usage, the lining fabric has already begun to wear off (please see the attached image for reference). This rapid deterioration not only makes the shoes uncomfortable but also raises serious concerns about their overall quality and durability.

I have made multiple attempts to contact your customer service team to resolve this issue, but unfortunately, my efforts have been in vain. Despite sending several reminders, I have received no response or acknowledgment from your representatives. This lack of communication has further compounded my disappointment and frustration.

As a loyal Reebok customer, I feel let down by the substandard quality of this product and the unresponsiveness of your customer service team. I kindly request you to treat this matter with urgency and provide an appropriate solution. I would appreciate a prompt replacement or refund for the defective pair of sports shoes, as well as an explanation for the fabric quality issue.

Please let me know how to proceed with this complaint and what steps will be taken to rectify the situation. I can be reached via email at sneha28.[protected]@gmail.com or by phone at [protected]. I hope to hear from you soon and trust that Reebok will take the necessary actions to resolve this issue promptly.

BR,

Sneha Guptaj

Desired outcome: I need refund of the amount i have paid for buying this shoes.

V
7:19 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Reebok International reebok zig kinetica running shoes for men

I have ordered "Reebok zig Kinetica running shoes for men" from Flipkart on 31/01/2022. After wearing for a month I started experiencing intense pain in my left leg. Initially I ignored the pain.But pain now remains permanent and I have to see a doctor. I couldn't return the product that time as return policy days were passed. Invoice is attached.

Desired outcome: I would like a refund.

12:21 pm EDT

Reebok International Excessive plastic barbed holders and freying fabric

July 26 2022

Men's Crew Socks

Lot#[protected]

RDM211CR07001 Black

The plastic barbed holders used were too small and became buried in the fabric.

Too many were used and they were too small.

I was very careful but some of the fabric was hooked and became damaged before use.

Strands and strands were pulled out of the socks because of it.

My toes easily hooked the fabric, and made more pulls, when trying to put on.

I am not impressed with the stringyness, of the fabric, and foresee endless mornings of frustration trying to get dressed, due to the fragile nature of it's design.

Terrible job of packaging and manufacture.

R
4:31 pm EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Reebok International Reebok Pro-Series 3 boxer briefs.

I bought at Walmart in Shawnee and there were only 2 shorts in the box instead of three.
ronald.[protected]@gmail.com
I like your products but do not like paying for something I do not receive.

Desired outcome: Send me the missing pair of shorts paid for.

A
3:01 am EDT

Reebok International Sales staff

Yesterday, I bought a reebok shoes worth 11, 000 pkr from the Reeebok store which was located in Packages Mall, Lahore, Pakistan. My shoe size is 37 US size the clerk did not guide me about how that particular size does not come in Pakistan! As I live in the UAE I had no idea about it. He wrapped up the shoes even though I particularly asked him to get me the same shoe in 37 size. He still gave me the shoe in 38 size saying its the one i asked.

Later when I went to the foodcourt I checked the shoes out AND THEY WERE NOT MY SIZE! I went back to the store to get a refund and they denied me that and asked me to purchase something in the same PRICE RANGE! This is completely absorbed and I have never had a complaint from Reebok! Now I am stuck with a shoe which is not my size and I did not get a refund as well :( This makes me extremely disappointed and now I do not feel loyal toward the company!

Desired outcome: To get a refund and some compensation for the trouble :(

8:28 am EDT

Reebok International Wrong size of shoes given

Date of purchase: 26/08/21
Name: Gaurav Bahuguna
Email: [protected]@gmail.com
Mobile:+[protected]
Hi, I bought a running shoe from your showroom in Accra, Ghana. When i took it back to home i realize on she is bigger (Size US 10) and other is smaller (Size US 9 1/2). Now when i took it back they said they don't have Size 10 which i was requiring. So i asked them to refund the money which the decline & asked to pick some other items. I don't understand why i should be harassed for buying something else when i did not liked any other shoe. This is fault of your people as they give me different size items. So i would like to lodge a formal complaint that your people don't have good attitude & they are just stealing money as they are not ready to refund the payment.

Desired outcome: Refund of money

P
12:24 pm EDT

Reebok International Reebok release psi

We bought a Reebok release psi expected for running, it turned out to be one of the worst shoes, it caused foot ache, injuries to the feet. When we came back to the store to return it, they totally refused, instead of getting back to the company or the supplier. Plus they sold it to us at 160 too expensive compared to the price of this Reebok (release psi pump) on the internet ($23)

D
6:16 pm EDT

Reebok International Reebok shoe model number [protected]

Shoe is coming apart at seam. This is on both of the shoes. They were never washed by a machine. I love these shoes and they are super comfortable, and I will definitely buy them again, I just wanted to let you know what is going on with the shoes. I run with them all the time, and I think they are great shoes. Just they are falling apart at the seams.

J
4:43 pm EDT

Reebok International Ripped pants

Sent ripped pants and won't send me a link to return item. I'm out money and I am just a small consumer who won't get any attention. I sent them three emails to ask for a return and nothing. What a joke of a company. I need them to be held accountable for this. It's outrageous that big companies are getting away with this. I had to spend money to get it fixed as soon as it arrived. I will never spend another cent with Reebok. Please hold them accountable

5:02 pm EDT

Reebok International Mens rb8806

I purchased a pair of Reebok tactical boots that zip up on the side about a month and a half ago. Now the zippers dont work and the liner is ripping apart. I'm a firefighter and thought that these were good quality boots. For the amount I paid they should last longer then a few months. I purchased them for the waterproof feature and now my socks get wet constantly.

H
9:28 pm EDT

Reebok International Child sneaker

I purchased a pair of Reebok classic white sneakers for my daughter and the sole keeps separating from the sneaker and she has only worn them 3x. Though I've purchased many pair for my daughter in the past I'm totally dissatisfied with this pair bc this issue started after one wear. In the past I've even thrown the same kinda shoes in the washing machine several time and I've never had this issue. Every pair she has had in the past I've even been able to donate them because they are in great condition. I still have the original box and purchase receipt.

F
5:42 pm EDT

Reebok International Online service

I had the most unpleasant experience with your company. I have been buying reeboks for years and I decided to order a pair online. I forgot to put my building address and I called to give it to them right afterwards. They said nothing could be done and I have to wait for the shoes to be returned to the company. Then I was told it was fine and they would send me a bill. Then I was told nope sorry they are being purposely shipped to the wrong address. That is very strange and inconvenient. So I said I wanted to cancel and get a refund... nope. Apparently I'm not allowed to do that? So your company is holding my money hostage now until I somehow get the shoes shipped to whatever address somehow find them and then send them back. Ridiculous customer service. Never ever will I deal with this company. If you care my reference number is [removed]. Although from what I experienced today it seems like your company doesnt care

M
8:56 pm EDT

Reebok International Reebok sublite tactical boots

I purchased a new pair of Reebox Sublite Tactical Boots from a local police supply store in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. After wearing the boots for a 10 hour shift, my feet continued to hurt all shift and after wearing them for 1 week they continued hurting my feet severely even after adding sole inserts. I have been a police officer for over 10 years wearing 5.11, bates, magnum and Nike style Tactical Boots, I can honestly say the Reebox boots I recently purchased hurt my feet beyond everything. The store (Baton Rouge Police Supply) where I purchased the boots will not accept them back for a refund and therefore I am contacting you to see if I can get a refund if I shipped the boots back to you.
Thanks,
Matthew Hurley
[protected]

Update by Matthew Hurley
Mar 17, 2018 12:16 pm EDT

Additional photos.
Would possibly like to exchange them for a pair (size 11.5) of the Black Reebok Rapid Response Tactical 8” boots

Update by Matthew Hurley
Mar 17, 2018 12:11 pm EDT

There are 3 defects:
1st defect in a separation and a hump on both the inside and outside of the sole (left boot)
2nd defect is the rubber toe guard is separating from the boot in just 2 days of wearing the boots
3rd defect is the rubber toe guard on front of boot does not cover the entire front portion of the right boot

Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Reebok International contacts