Reebok International Logo

Reebok International

Having problems with Reebok International?

1855 218 6554 (Canada)
1800 289 733 265 (Australia)
800 289 733 265 (New Zealand)
8800 250 8820 (Russia)
1800 073 3265 (Mexico)
+1 866 870 1743 (United States)
+44 800 279 4979 (United Kingdom)
+43 800 005 090 (Austria)
+32 80 081 400 (Belgium)
+45 80 885 767 (Denmark)
+31 800 023 0697 (Netherlands)
+351 800 819 936 (Portugal)
+41 800 002 640 (Switzerland)
+27 861 105 731 (South Africa)
+82 15 887 324 (South Korea)
+54 800 222 1138 (Argentina)
25 Drydock Ave, Suite 110E
Boston, Massachusetts

Complaints & Reviews

reebok shoe model number [protected]

Shoe is coming apart at seam. This is on both of the shoes. They were never washed by a machine. I love these shoes and they are super comfortable, and I will definitely buy them again, I just wanted to let you know what is going on with the shoes. I run with them all the time, and I think they are great shoes. Just they are falling apart at the seams.

reebok shoe model number [protected]

ripped pants

Sent ripped pants and won't send me a link to return item. I'm out money and I am just a small consumer who won't get any attention. I sent them three emails to ask for a return and nothing. What a joke of a company. I need them to be held accountable for this. It's outrageous that big companies are getting away with this. I had to spend money to get it fixed as soon as it arrived. I will never spend another cent with Reebok. Please hold them accountable

mens rb8806

I purchased a pair of Reebok tactical boots that zip up on the side about a month and a half ago. Now the zippers dont work and the liner is ripping apart. I'm a firefighter and thought that these were good quality boots. For the amount I paid they should last longer then a few months. I purchased them for the waterproof feature and now my socks get wet constantly.

child sneaker

I purchased a pair of Reebok classic white sneakers for my daughter and the sole keeps separating from the sneaker and she has only worn them 3x. Though I've purchased many pair for my daughter in the past I'm totally dissatisfied with this pair bc this issue started after one wear. In the past I've even thrown the same kinda shoes in the washing machine several time and I've never had this issue. Every pair she has had in the past I've even been able to donate them because they are in great condition. I still have the original box and purchase receipt.

online service

I had the most unpleasant experience with your company. I have been buying reeboks for years and I decided to order a pair online. I forgot to put my building address and I called to give it to them right afterwards. They said nothing could be done and I have to wait for the shoes to be returned to the company. Then I was told it was fine and they would send me a bill. Then I was told nope sorry they are being purposely shipped to the wrong address. That is very strange and inconvenient. So I said I wanted to cancel and get a refund... nope. Apparently I'm not allowed to do that? So your company is holding my money hostage now until I somehow get the shoes shipped to whatever address somehow find them and then send them back. Ridiculous customer service. Never ever will I deal with this company. If you care my reference number is [removed]. Although from what I experienced today it seems like your company doesnt care

reebok sublite tactical boots

I purchased a new pair of Reebox Sublite Tactical Boots from a local police supply store in Baton Rouge...

reebok online store

I have never dealt with such a low quality service ever before! I thought that Reebok was a well known company and never expected them to fail me, but unfortunately things went bad.
Bought a pair of shoes from Reebok online store and one day later I received a shipping confirmation. Everything seemed fine until I got another message stating my order was cancelled. When I contacted Reebok online support they said that they cancelled my order because it was not in stock! Absolutely ridiculous! Previous message clearly stated my order was sent but then they suddenly said that it was not in stock. Very poor service, I'm not satisfied.

their online service is a complete nightmare!

I would not recommend buying from Reebok online store. These guys are extremely unprofessional when it comes to online orders. I bought a pair of running shoes from Reebok and twice they sent me an incorrect size. The worst thing was that they did not give me a return label so I had to ship them back twice at my own expense! They refused to refund the money I spent on return shipping even though that was their mistake.
If you want to buy from Reebok then better find their local store and go there. Their online service is a complete nightmare!

unreliable company!!

I have ordered a pair of shoes from Reebok Canada and I was supposed get a notification about my order arrival but they never sent me anything and I had no idea that my order was already at the post office. When I contacted Reebok and asked about the status of my order I was told that my shoes were delivered. So I went to the post office to pick them up and was told that my order was sent back to the seller! Called Reebok again and they said that they can sent my shoes again but I have to pay extra for the delivery! What a joke! It was their mistake and not mine! They promised to sent me a notification message with the date of the arrival of my order!!

poor customer service

Reebok are a bad company to purchase items from online. They promise a response within 24 hrs but fail to deliver. They claim to re-stock every week but the item you're after is never available. Reebok are unable to provide you with an explanation and will not assist in notifying you when the product has come back into stock. Overall Reebok have shown there lack of ability when it comes to dealing with fundamental customer service. I would strongly recommend not using Reebok store online and if you’re a fan of MMA (like me) and now only have the option to purchase UFC clothing products through them – good luck. They won’t have it in your size or it probably won’t even be available.

defective shoes

I bought a pair of Reebok Zig Tech on a website. After 3 months of wearing the shoes approx. 2 to 3 times per week the inside of the shoe started disintegrating. The website where I purchased the shoes only provide 2 months warranty and advised me to call Reebok. I contacted Reebok's customer service and asked for a replacement or refund only to be told that they are not responsible for items bought outside their website but will provide 25% credit on an item bought from them. How are they standing behind the quality of their products???

• Mk
    MkStItCh Sep 22, 2014

What website??? We would need to see the agreement before making any judgment calls... If the site has a warranty section then we should know it because that is what you agreed to.
    From what I found on 3 different sites is that returns are only NEW UNWORN SHOES and they do not offer warranties on the products unless it is a manufacture defect AND that is only for 45-60 days depending on the site.

bad customer service

Over the last year I have placed many orders with RFE International Ltd (Reebok Fitness Equipment) for replacement parts for Reebok treadmills and over the year, most of my orders have been wrong! They have sent me wrong items the first time and then said they will resend the correct item out again but even this has been the wrong item for the second time!!

With one of my customers, they actually sent him five yes that's five motors and ALL of them were wrong!

Their Technical staff have attitudes toward me and my customers and their warehouse even sent out an electrical switch which had been soaked in treadmill oil! If this had of been fitted by somebody who wasn't sure then it could have caused a nasty electric shock or even a fire!

After complaining to their Chairman - Patrick Hooper ([protected]@rfeinternational.com) he informed me that he didn't want to deal with me any longer. I emailed him on the 31 October 2012 and by 19 November 2012 I still hadn't heard from him until... I posted all over their Twitter page and Facebook page about how incompetent and bad their Technical and Warehouse staff were.

After posting these comments I had a reply within 12 hours! Isn't that funny! They hide behind a facade of being such a caring company yet they don't care behind the scenes. They are very quick to take your money but once they have it, they are not so keen to sort your problems out when they go wrong!

I have constantly had to complain about the products they send out wrongly and because of this, they have stopped me from buying from them, barred me off their Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/reebokfitness and also their Twitter page too https://twitter.com/reebokfitness.

They would rather bury their head in the sand than admit they have major issues at their Milton Keynes Warehouse. Quite ironic that the address is The Performance Centre!!

I will be advising everybody to buy a York treadmill instead. They never send out the wrong parts and their treadmill parts are cheaper than Reebok parts and the treadmills are cheaper too!

change the color

Respected sir/mam,

as per order i demanded white color shoe with RED strip but u sent me black color shoe, and i didn't liked those,
so i kindly request you to replace my shoes (WHITE COLOR) with the one which i ordered...
my order no. - 532698 and order date - 30/1/12.
consignt no. - BC0038683

Reply to this as soon as possible

AMIT KUMAR YADAV

• Ya
    YADAV AMIT KUMAR Feb 06, 2012

Respected sir/mam,

as per order i demanded white color shoe with red strip but u sent me black color shoes (totel) with the shoe, and i didn't liked those,
    so i kindly request you to replace my shoes (white color shoe with red strip) with the one which i ordered...
    my order no. - 532698 and order date - 30/1/12.
    consignt no. - BC0038683

Reply to this as soon as possible

advocate
    AMIT KUMAR YADAV

• On
    online support Feb 15, 2012

Dear Mr.Yadav,

We have come across your online complaint registered on complaintsboard.com

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused to you.

We would like to bring this to your kind notice that as per the terms and conditions listed on the Bag it Today website/print media, the actual/physical product can vary from the picture displayed/uploaded on the Bag it Today website/ print media which means the colour of the product may differ but the quality of the product will always be the same. Each product advertised and sold by Bag it today is genuine and procured directly from the concerned brands.

We value your association with Bag it today and thank you for your patronage & co-operation.

For any further query or assistance, please feel free to write us on [email protected]

We would request you to kindly mention this subject: ONLINE SUPPORT whenever you e-mail us for the quicker response.

Please note our new customer care number is now – 0120-4112424

Thanks & Regards,
    Madhurendra Kumar Shukla
    Online Support (Bag it today)

what terrible customer service - never again

I placed an order on Feb. 12, 2010 and heard nothing and did not receive my item. After nearly a month, I checked my order status on the website and there was no information other than that the order had not shipped. I called the toll free number and was on hold for nearly 30 minutes before I had to hang up. I sent an email and got no response. I tried another email and finally got through after 20 minutes on hold. I was told that the order was backordered. When I asked to complain to a supervisor about the company's failure to keep me apprised of the status of my order, I was routed to - surprise - an answering machine! I left a message which has not been returned. I will be astonished if my order ever actually arrives. What terrible customer service - never again!

• St
    Streetlamps Oct 27, 2011

You should cancel your purchase and stop the payment from going through, unless you really love your order and really want it. But yea, you can spend your money elsewhere.

toe area splitting open within 1 month

within 1 month toe area splitting open when shoes are still like new, I have been purchasing princess reebok shoes about 3 times a year for work shoes for 15 years now, and they now are not lasting because of the toe area splitting. Why?

cancel of the product

Dear sir/mam,
we had cancelled the product...even though we have been receiving messages to collect the product.I hope you will look onto it.

• On
    online support Aug 26, 2011

Dear Member,

We have come across your online complaint registered on complaintsboard.com

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused to you.

We regret to inform you that we are unable to locate your order in the system and request you to kindly provide us with the following details:-

Booking id-
    Authentication code-
    Transaction id-
    Order no.-

On hearing from you, we shall provide you with the status of your order.

For any further query or assistance, please feel free to write us on
    [email protected]

Please note our new customer care number is now – 0120-4112424

Thanks & Regards,
    Sachin
    Team, Bag it today

poor quality

having purchased a reebok mini stepper (fitness eqipment)I have now had to return two so far ( I have a third one and only time will tell if this one will be any better)
The welds on the under side of the stepper fail within a few weeks and therefor the equipment is not fit for purpose. I concider the equipment to be of poor quality.
All three of the steppers have been purchased from Argos, Kempshot retail park Basing stoke, Hants
Argos have been helfull by replacing the faulty steppers.
I have had the inconvenience of having to return the equipment, twice, and also the expense, (petrol) and the valuable time involved in doing so.

martin Jose Emmanuel Sep 03, 2007

I bought a Reebok sandals before one year. As I am staying in the school hostel and I need to were shoes from Monday to Friday I am using my sandals only on Saturdays and Sundays. I am not having a rough use with that. But one of the sandals soul among the pair is ruined (right leg) the left leg footwear is in good condition I am ready to send my scandals through the post to the company. I don’t have the bill with me that’s one problem. I wait for immediate repay. In what address should I send this.

• Aj
    AJAY KOHLI Sep 06, 2007

I bought a pair of Reebok running shoes four months back trusting this International Brand but it was disappointing to see the sole pasting coming out within this time and that too wearing the pair occasionally.

• Lo
    lokesh sharma Dec 06, 2007

Reebok retailers do not like to attend the customer who comes with their defective stuff.

• TwinkleTwinkle Jun 28, 2011

Next time ask for a refund the item is obviously defective and not fit for purpose as the sale of goods dictates.

air pockets went flat

I live in Ireland, in mid June 2011 I visited Murcia Spain where I bought a pair of Reebok train tone shoes. On returning to Ireland I wore them 4 times, , the air pockets on the sole of the left shoe went flat. the shoe is not useless and cannot be worn. It is just not practical to return them to the store which is 3hours away by air. I contacted Reebok customer services in Ireland who said they could not help and that I should return the shoes to where I bought them.. Poor shoes, and very poor customer service. I will not buy anything made by Reebok again..

• To
    Tonya1969 Jul 05, 2011

I absolutely agree. I bought the same shoes in Champion Sports in Limerick. Less than 3 months later, the air pockets were flat and, as has already been said, they are useless. I brought them back to the store to be told that there was nothing they would do. I asked them if it is normal for these shoes should wear out so soon and why I was not told this when I bought them, as I had a long conversation about them with the sales assistant before I bought them. I do walk a lot, but these shoes are meant to be for walking. I was told that if I only walked one day a week, they would be fine, but obviously I walk too much for Reebok - somewhat defeating the purpose of these being for toning up. I tried to contact Reebok direct and could only do so if I bought on line - otherwise I had to go back to the shop. I am very disappointed and annoyed with these shoes - 85 euro is a lot to pay for less than 3 months use. I also will NEVER buy Reebok again.

• To
    Tonya1969 Jul 06, 2011

I would just like to update on my complaint about Reebok Easytones and Champion Sports. To be absolutely fair to Champion, their customer service department replied to an email this morning and have offered me a full refund - I cannot ask for more than that from a company and I just wanted to acknowledge it.

problem sole pasting

Dear sir, My cousin Rita Khant is staying in Atlanta, USA, She is working as a Manager in one of the Walmart...

defected shoe

I bought Reebok Easytone's less than a year ago and already the right foot has a hole in both the air pockets causing a deflating sound everytime I walk and also causing severe knee pains (in the right knee) which result in numbness in my foot and calf. I am a waitress so I do use them somewhat often but mainly for walking for short periods of time every other day... They are the training shoes, so I assumed this is what they were made for...?!
Has anyone else experienced this issue or anything similar? I also want to make a complaint to Reebok, but am finding it IMPOSSIBLE to find any kind of useful customer service number. If anyone has a number for them, I would greatly appreciate you sharing that knowledge.
Thanks :) Mon

• Bh
    bherrin86 Jun 23, 2011

I bought a pair of reebok easytones in April and the toning balls on the bottom of the right shoe are already deflated I am wondering who to complain to about this so that something can be done I feel like i deserve a refund. Also I only wear them once or twice a week so they have only been worn like ten or twelve times.