Reebokdefective shoes!

T

I bought a Reebok sports shoe (Style code : 1-142209) from a Reebok show room (Franchisee: DLIGHTS,GS Road, Ulubari,Guwahati, Assam) 6 months back,on 25/1/07. It started ripping off within 4 months of use and that too using it only for walking.

When I showed this to the shopkeeper the only help he showed me was to attach some cloths from inside using some adhesive, which I refused.

Customer beware!

• Ra
    Ravi Singh May 24, 2007

I have bought a pair of floaters (Reebok) from the registered showroom of reebok at Panvel (Navi Mumbai). After a week only, sole has come out and now the shop owner is not attending my call properly.

• Is
    Ismail halvadwala Jun 30, 2007

I purchased rebook shoes 4 months back. The stitching of the shoes have come out. This is a manufacturing defect. On contacting the dealer he has informed me that this comes under wear and tear and refused to rectify it.

• Vi
    vishal Nov 24, 2007

brought shoes from reebok kapurthala showroom showroom within a week the sole came out .the shop keeper kept the shoes for month but nothing was done.

• Su
    Surag Jan 19, 2008

I have bought a Reebok, Jeans worth Rs.1800/- from Reebok Exclusive Showroom in Trivandrum and within in one week of purchase its master buckle broken (brass buckle !), into two pieces, and now i am not able to use the jeans. I normally used to wear Trigger jeans worth only Rs.700/-, and this costly jeans of mine has not even served me for a week!!!

I advice everyone not to buy this brand...

• Ya
    yatin vasoya Feb 19, 2008

I bought a pair of sandles worth RS 714 .00 from reebok show room at that time they had scheme of 40% off on orignal prise 1190.00 .After 12 days i founded it manufecture defective so i climed for it on 5th or 6th of february to showroom deler my clime is passed on 18th of february now this scheme is off. so they do not replced my sandles . Now they are saying that you need pay 1190.00 the original prise of sandles or you can buy any other product worth of RS 714.00. But i do not need of their any other product i need my sandles back on worth of RS 714.00.Because i have bought it on scheme so i need a behalf that scheme.

plese try to take action on it as possible as fast.Because i dont have any other sandle to wear.

Addrese of Reebok Show Room

Gallopse Shopping mall,
    Near Ishcon Temple ,
    S.G. Highway,
    Ahmedabad.

• Ga
    Garry Worrell Apr 05, 2008

tennis shoes I purchased began squeaking and this has been very annoying-both squeak

• Ve
    Venkateswara Raju Aug 08, 2008

As per your record it is showing that order is fully dispatched but till today i have not received any order

My order no: s-[protected]-b

I hope you will track it

Thanking you.

• Ti
    Tins Aug 09, 2008

it's just a ###ing ### shoes, after i buy it, i wear it's just three days, after that it's produce the worst smell i've ever smell, i wash it but it became more worse the shoes became looks poor, make itchy also expensive in indonesia, it's cost until 400000 but the quality is sucker

• Ti
    Tins Aug 09, 2008

your ###ing ### shoes are no match for nike brand shoes your ###ing ### reebok you just like a terrorist and robber you rob our money, REEBOK JUST A MONEY ROBBER, JUST SELLING ###ING ### SHOES THAT'S SO EXPENSIVE AND SMELLY ALSO ITCHY, THEY ARE ROBBER

• Ro
    Rohit Saini Nov 17, 2008

I bought a Reebok Cap from J.K. Stores Chandigarh on 10/10/08 of Rs 599/-. The colour of cap started fading from top in a month only after just one time washing. The whole colour is not faded but in patches the colour is fading. Now i stay away to some other place and will go back to chandigarh next month. If there is benefit in writing here. Are any of the officials seeing this. Tell me what to do.

• Fe
    ferdi Dec 28, 2008

I brought a RBK cricket bat from mr.Price Sport. the bat is not given enough oil etc. so i have to do it myself but while using the mallet I also brought as mr.Price Sport i discovered that the bat is beginning to crack and i'm afraid that it's going to break. does anyone know what I can do about it?

Sankar Jan 25, 2009

I advise everyone in Trivandrum not to purchase from RBK showroom near PMG... I went there yesterday to buy floaters and i didn't see the professionalism of RBK...you can see the glue on its sole... they seemed to be factory outlet items... So better don't go for REEBOK!!! I went for a local brand... felt that is worth than paying 1000+ bucks for the factory outlet stuff, low quality stu[censored] People are not just looking for REEBOK brand... but the QUALITY!!! if you lack quality... the brand name RBK will wash off for sure!!! SO BEWARE RBK!! anyways am gonna tell this to my friends, never to purchase from Trivandrum RBK shop!!!

From this forum i can perceive that its not just Trivandrum. Navi Mumbai, Indonesia... and many more face the same issue!

Thanks
    Sankar

• Ne
    ney ney Feb 11, 2009

i boght a jersey from the end zone in pueblo colorado the numbers on the front an back started coming off the first wash took it back got a nother came home washed the second by hand and it done the same thing just worse

• Je
    Jeewan Verma Feb 12, 2009

I brought a Jacket worth Rs. 1979 from Reebok Shopwroom at that time they had scheme of 40% off on original prise Rs. 3299 form the Reebok showroom situated in Mittal Mega Mall, Panipat (Haryana) on dated 16.01.2009. The above Jacket was torned back portion has been due to manufacturing defect / sub standred quality. Subsequently I approached the Reebok showroom to exchange of the Jacket but they have denied for replacement of the Jacket.
    It is, therefore, requested to make necessary arrangements to exchange the same please.

James Jun 26, 2009

Reebox's DMXMAX shoes purchase 5 months age have major sole failure. THe heel and front of the shoe have collapsed inward making the shoe unusable. Returned shoes to where purchased. They informed me that the problem was a manufacture defect and I would have to contact Reebok!

• Ri
    ritesh93526 Jul 06, 2009

i purchase recently a shoe from rebok exclusive.in that the tecnology is dmx ride but i cant able to find my shoe on any of the site.did he gave me the old model.is that model was banned by the company.

it cost me rs 2990

Satya Prakash Aug 05, 2009

Dear same with me.
    I do not know my show code but it happened exactly the same.
    I got it at 2000 where it was actually 2600 Rs product.
    It is a complete waste. Only saved 600 and I could not use even for 4 months. I am a working professional. So i can use it only on Friday (casual dress) .
    I used it for 2 months in Gym. Otherwise there was not much use.

• Ks
    k.s.u.u.p Aug 23, 2009

Hi All

Watchout --> http://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/reebok-c245287.html

Guys/Gals i am writing this make you aware of the quality and service that i have experienced, and i dont want anyone else to experience the same.

Reebok Photos are attached

• Fi
    firecrakr1967 Sep 28, 2009

I bought a pair of reebok and have purchased reebok all most all the time i like the reebok shoes. I just bought a new pair two months ago and the soul is starting to come off on the the left shoe. i've tried shoe goo and that didnt work

• Fa
    farrukh Oct 22, 2009

i have purchaced ono reebok shoe from reebok shop sahara mall gugaon, haryana, india
    @3600/-but after 5 month the pasting of shoe comes out and upper side becaome fade, , when i went shop for complaint, they told me after recieve my shoe plzz come after 15 days but after 20 days i recieved my shoes with change of upper side fade part, , when i asked to shopkeeper about this problems he said this is not manufacturere problem we cant do anything for this,
    sir, this is not fair i am very angry with your company

• Pr
    pravin k. Oct 27, 2009

Purchased Rebok sports shoes on 11/08/2009 from Skyspace enterprices Mumbai under 40% discount offer.
    With in month black sole came out.Therefore unable to use.Can you resolve this or can we get Reebok phone no. to lodge the complaint.

Pravin

022-[protected]
    [protected]

• So
    sourabh monga Nov 10, 2009

hello sir, i bought a reebok shoe from conought place delhi india.
    article no-rb 807 hsv/moj r271333
    shoe no-[protected]
    the shoe has a mfg. defect its pasting is not bein done properly and the
    logo is getting torned.
    i went to the conought place store and he didnt even talked to me properly
    and he said bring the bill but i dont have the bill so kindly please help me
    in solving my problem. i hope your value your customer and give me a
    positive reply.
    sourabh monga
    [protected]
    [protected]@gmail.com

sauravk_aj Jan 16, 2010

i was told that if i book 2 set of reebok kit i will get 2 coupoun of rs.5000 each as a free gift but now they said it will be available at [protected]@indiatodaybookclub.com and i m unable 2 get that coupoun and i want my free gift coupoun. so please help me in getting my coupoun back

Anshita vijay Feb 02, 2010

My order was ITBC09180287.I had maid the payment in the 1st week of December 2009.I have not received my order yet.I had also called at the Customer Care several times but all that went in vain.Please co-operate otherwise i'll be compelled to take some legal action.

chetan cv Mar 14, 2010

hello sir, am chetan from hubli karnataka state i had purchased reebok football shoes R275904 6 MONTHS BACK from reebok showroom the problem with the shoes is frequently shoe bite for both legs even i cant walk properly wearing that shoes i had been to the showroom regarding the same problem but the retailer refused to talk to me . i hope you value your customer and give positive respond.
    chetan vernekar
    chetan.[protected]@gmail.com

Anuj.Mathur May 01, 2010

hello sir
    am Anuj I purchased Reebok sports code [protected]) on 65% sale but the sole of shoe broken within a month and the shopkeeper is not agree to repair or replace the shoe.
    I purchase it from Reebok store, krishnam Gallery 71/5 Madhyam Marg, Mansarovar, Jaipur(302001).
    the original cost of shoe is Rs 2690 and i purchased for Rs 941.50.
    Please help me because Reebok is not such company where shoe is goes only one month.
    my email id is [protected]@gmail.com

• Gu
    Guru Prasad Jun 21, 2010

Sirs,
    I had purchased a pair of Sandals from a Reebok Franchisee, on Service Road, Next to ICICI bank, Vijayanagar, Bangalore 560 040, India, 6 months back. I had thought of the expenditure to be an investment, since they are supposedly long lasting. However, my experience has been otherwise. Product appears to be flawed. Unfortunately, the franchisee is falling back on the fine print in the invoice ( Guarantee for 90 days only)!! Is'nt it reasonable to expect a reputed product, bought by paying Rs.1000/- to last for at-least a year, if not more?
    I only hope the franchisee is not allowed to stock cheap imitiations | fake products bringing disrepute to well-established brands.

• De
    Devinder1983 Jun 25, 2010

Hi, I bought Reebok shoes 2 months ago from a Reebok showroom, Delhi. On the very first day when I wore them the sole layer started to rip off. I took them to shopkeeper then he fixed it with some adhesive. When I wore them second time again the sole started to rip off and I again took them to shopkeeper and he fixed with adhesive. I did this for 4 times but again the same story. I am totally fed off now and planning to through them away. Or if there is any other alternative please please please let me know.

Article# RB-603 BAW / 1-155015
    Name: Devinder Singh
    E-mail: [protected]@rediffmail.com
    ph: [protected]

• Ak
    akanshi jain Jun 28, 2010

hi,

i bought a Reebok shoe (Article no : RJ01909) from RBK STORE {INDUS VENTURES LAL BANGLA(OPP PETROL PUMP)KANPUR} just a month latter, on 11/5/10.
    The colour of shoes started fading from top within 15 days.The whole colour was not faded but it was in patches.
    on 7/6/10 i went to the showroom and show the shoe, they said wash and see.Again on 9/11/10 i went to the showroom as the problem was not solved.
    When I showed this to the shopkeeper he gave me a slip and told to come on 13/6/10 but again i was disappointed.then they told me to come on 20/6/10 again the same thing was happen i was not getting my shoe replaced.then finally on 27/6/10 i went their they gave me shoe and said that they cant help me.
    i am totally disappointed with this.my shoe are of 1949rs but now they are much more poor then 200rs shoes.

please solve my problem..

waiting for your kind reply...
    akanshi.[protected]@gmail.com

• At
    atik garg Jul 07, 2010

i have bought shoes no. 961078 from your ajmer shop i.e. mbk square, national tower, behind rajputana automobiles, mall road, kutchery road, ajmer, after 20 days of purchase the sole layer of my shoes was rip off for which i have given my shoes on your above mentioned outlet on 15/5/2010 and the manager said that the shoes will have to be send for pasting to jaipur and said that the shoes will be returned to me by 10 days i.e. on 26/5/2010, and when on the said date i reached outlet they said the shoes have not come so collect them after a week. when i reached the outlet after a week the showroom was not open and it was said to me that the outlet was closed and new outlet is opening at some other place. the behaviour of the manager of mbk square was very bad with me and now the shoes have arrived on 7/7/2010 to the new outlet which are not pasted they are as it is, so it is my humble request to you to improve your after sales service.
    reebok's after sales service is very poor

• Be
    Bermone Jul 24, 2010

I purchased reebk shoes.After two months comdition of shoes was terrible.When i went to give back. they were trying to ignore me. Reebok people misbehaved with me.Its like they were throwing me out of the showroom. They were telling me that they cant teke it back in sale period. If they can sell to me in sale period Why mot thay can take it back.

I take oath that i will never buy the Reebok shoes again.

• Vk
    v kannan Jul 25, 2010

I am kannan, i bought a reeboke shoe at
    Q-99, plot no.3699,
    block-q,
    3rd avenue,
    annanagar,
    chennai-600040

When i bougt my shoe the shopkeeper had kept the shop in a old box which was 2years later and he did not give the electronic bill for it, when asked roughly he gave the elec bill with cost 500 rs more than th printed mrp rate
    i request u to check and warn the shop .
    my mobile no is [protected].
    Thanking you,

block-q,
    3rd avenue,
    annanagar,
    chennai-600040

When i bougt my shoe the shopkeeper had kept the shoe in a old box which was 2years earlier and he did not give the electronic bill for it, when asked roughly he gave the elec bill with cost 500 rs more than the printed mrp rate
    i request u to check and warn the shop .
    my mobile no is [protected].
    Thanking you,
    V.Kannan.

• Su
    sumeet B Jul 29, 2010

Hi,

This is Sumeet - I have bought a Reebok shoe (Article no : 60681) from 831 Budhwar Peth, Laxmi Road, Pune-411002, Ph # 020-[protected] on 17/01/2010 just a month later or indeed before that the shoes started to Rip off, i was only using it for walking purpose. So i returned the shoes to the owner and he informed me that he will be sending it back and it will be fixed and returned back to me. I asked him to give me a different shoes and he does not agree to it. Till date i did not recieve my shoes back. The shopkeeper informed me that my shoes have been sent to the unit of Reebok and he gave me this address- 530/1, 3&4 Village Bijwasar, Opp. Ambedkar colony New Delhi- 110061.

I am totally disappointed with this. My shoe are of Rs 1690/-
    please solve my problem..

I hope u will look into this matter as i feel that these shoes are not original and the person behind this should be Punished for spoiling the brand name as well as for selling duplicate shoes.. I request that i should get a Pair of shoe's worth the money i paid.

My Mobile Number is [protected]

Thanking You,
    Sumeet

• Wh
    Whisproen Aug 04, 2010

My son bought basket ball and got cracked and bursted in span of three months. Given for replacement and was kept at show room for one month and when personally visited the response was very shocking. The show room manager started misbehaving and shouting and insulted me in front of other customers and his show room assistants.

• Th
    Thamassa Aug 06, 2010

Color of shoes fedup (white). On approaching dealer he says there is no warranty for white colour fedup and if purple colour gets fedup then it can be consider under warranty. Shooe is of white colour with purple shed at end.

• Na
    Nakshtra singh Aug 21, 2010

yeh i am agrre with it i purchase a t-shirt and one pair of shoes both are worthless . My shoes has come out within two days and T-shirt is defaulted t shirt which they have given me . Over i had very Bad experice about Reebook products . So i will not to use this coampny products.

• Ka
    kanika sharma Sep 10, 2010

I had purchased reebok easy tone J10664 in july 2010 and in just two months i faced a problem like sole of my shoe came out
    and i was not able to wear shoes anymore so this is my personal advice to all of you please dont purchase these shoes because they are having manufacturing problem and they are degrading the goodwill of reebok.

my email id is- [protected]@yahoo.co.in

• Fa
    fatima shaikh Oct 13, 2010

we have ordered two watches one was ladies and the other watch was of gents .But you all have sent two similar reebok gents watches .We dont need two watches can you replace it reply me as fast as you can

• Ci
    CIMBU Oct 17, 2010

I BOUGHT THIS REEBOK SHOE AT REEBOK SHOW ROOM BEFORE 6 MONTHS AT FLAT 40%OFF THE SHOE PRICE IS RS.2500 AND I GET IT FOR RS.1600 THE BOTTOM LAYER IS STICKED OUT FROM THE SHOE.JUST IN FRIDAYS ONLY I WILL USE.VERY WORST SERVICE FROM REEBOK.IF THIS CONTINUED IT WILL CREATE A BAD NAME FOR IT.