Reebokdefective shoes!

T

I bought a Reebok sports shoe (Style code : 1-142209) from a Reebok show room (Franchisee: DLIGHTS,GS Road, Ulubari,Guwahati, Assam) 6 months back,on 25/1/07. It started ripping off within 4 months of use and that too using it only for walking.

When I showed this to the shopkeeper the only help he showed me was to attach some cloths from inside using some adhesive, which I refused.

Customer beware!

Reviewer79815 Sep 14, 2015

Hi I bought a pair of Reebok sandels at total sports don't even have it for a month now and the sandels sole is loose .I was thinking its better to buy original Reebok's as its supouse to be stronger than cheap fake Reebok's but it would have been better buying fake because its the samething .I am so disepointed in Reebok .

James Goodlett Aug 22, 2013

One pair, one bottom came unglued the first time I wore them
    One pair reebok shoes both bottoms came unglued

James Goodlett Aug 22, 2013

Two pair of reebok shoes, the first pair both bottoms came unglued, the second pair one of the bottoms came loose the first I wore them. That is a shame, probably the cheapist way out

• Na
    nawaz shareaf Dec 13, 2012

i bought a reebok shoes from reebok show room is situated in shaheen bagh okhla batla house, itis teard from exterior side of shoes. now today reebok companu making fool of customers and they are selling defected pieace of shoes.i want back my cash. it is very defame drawback of reebok company

Sagar Kalra Sep 08, 2012

I bought a pair of reebok from ashok vihar delhi showroom on 2nd sep 2012 at 50 % discount .The shopkeeper told me that because they have got only this size (8) left hence the discount offered. But within one month the sole came out. Now nobody (showroom owner or the customer care )are willing to listen. please tell me what to do?

• Av
    Avinash kumar Avichal Dec 30, 2011

what is the procedure to repair shoes which i have brought about 8 month later...plz inform me...

my email id [email protected]
    ph.no.[protected]

• Bb
    B. Biswas Dec 26, 2011

On 25th Dec. 2011, evening I went to VIP Road "Reebok Showroom" (Besides Haldiram, Kolkata) to buy a pair of show for my self, I was looking for a Zig Tech shoe. the guy showed me everything quite well. I was confused as I already seen & tried Nike's Airmax 2011. I was a bit confused. as with the price the reebok zig tech is cheaper. so I went out of the showroom to think a little before spending the money. after 20 minutes when I returned to the showroom there was a new guy to show the shoes. 1st question he asked with a rude tone about whats my ability as the budget. I got a little surprised. the nike showroom guys were totally opposite from the guys of reebok. nike guys insisted me on trying almost all the shoes of airsole tech. I was feeling bit shameful evenafter telling them I'll take it later, they replied that not a probs, this help u to choose & short them, for the future they will help me more. Now these reebok guys were like they r some kings & I'm like a accused to them. even when I tried to ask for a color combination of my choice the store manager addressed me as a back dated when the reebok web site is stating it as the new colors for the last one month. I'm totally against that particular showroom where they don't treat the customer properly. so any 1 from kolkata is reading this then my suggestion would be to avoid that showroom. thanx.

• Ra
    Rahulsharmac Dec 05, 2011

I have purchased two pairs of Reebok shoes from factory outlet Mahipalpur Delhi.
    The shoes sole started to rip off within the first day of wearing that would not be expected from a local brand even.
    When i approached store for the same he said no guarantee no exchange is already mentioned on bill which i never noticed even while purchase.
    Then i came to know that shoes sole were actually pasted like just to sell shoes and if surely when things go wrong they have already mentioned ### on bill.

My Experience with Reebok is worst so would not advice anyone to go for that.please go for some other brand

• Bu
    budsand Nov 11, 2011

I am on my 2nd pair of Reebok's that squeak. Is there anything that can be done about this. I love Reebok's but can 't stand the squeaking. Please e-mail me.
    Thank you. My e-mail is [email protected]

• Pr
    Praveen Singal Oct 31, 2011

I had purchased a pair of shoes from Kohat Enclave, Pitampura, Delhi Reebok branch worth 1500/- in June 2011. In just 4 months time of usage the sole of the shoes got worn out and the pasting of the sole is also got removed. Now the shoes are in very bad shape. I am a partially physically handicapped person, last week during walking, I lost control and fell due to these defective shoes. Now i have been suffering from acute pain in my right leg knee.

I am very much disappointed and feels cheated with the inferior quality of the products the co. like Reebok is selling.

Kindly replace my defective shoes with the new one within 15 days upon receipt of this mail.

My email ID is : [email protected]

• Pa
    PaulyD123 Oct 30, 2011

I placed an order for a pair of custom Omni Lite Pumps recieving them 10/28/11. Upon arrival I noticed these shoes were made with one thing missing; NO PADDING IN THE TOUNGE!The shoes are extremely uncomfortable as the air bag in the tongue is poking through the tongue down towards the toe part of the shoe into the sides of my feet causing severe blistering. Needless to say, I am totally disgusted and want this matter resolved! When I called in to complain about it to their customer service number I got some girl on the phone who seemed drunk and thought it would be comical if she talked like Joan Cuisak to me the entire time. She even at one point let out a great big belch in my ear! Ya, good customer service there! I was told there was nothing they can do and they're very sorry, but basically oh well sucker you're out. Horrible shoes, horrible service, had to wait two weeks to get my shoes of which of course were shipped right from China (and we all know quality comes from there. Rolling my eyes) Needless to say, I can strongly suggest you don't order from this site and go with Nike or Adidas instead.

• Pm
    pmbelfl Sep 21, 2011

I will not buy Reebok Princess shoes ever again. I have been wearing them at work for 15 years. The last 5 pairs have split open at the big toe area within the first month, while the rest of the shoe is still new. I have gotten no response from the complaint board

Sudipto Mitra Sep 08, 2011

I have bought a reebok shoe for Rs 1900 approx which is a fresh product and not a factory second from India/Kolkata/Vip road outlet & found a manufacturing defect within one month of buying.My shoe was taken by some Mr Hussain who claims himself as the store, manager & asked for 10 days time, now ten days are over & he picks up the call & always says he is busy & dont even bothers to wait for me to speak & hangs up the phone. I dont understand how a global brand like Reebok can afford this & is this the way they want to continue business in future with these kind of store managers.This was my 4th reebok & i ws a loyal customer but now i feel that i have done a big mistake as i am a spots person & suffering hard because of this.

• Li
    livier moloney Jul 31, 2011

Hi I purchase a zigtech on March 2011 and recived on Apri, l a month after my son [censored] the shoes the whole front start to rip, after that I e-mail a complain to you're office but I have't recived or hear anything back, so I was wondering if I have to do something diferent
    I need to know what can I do about this, the shoes [censored] costomize so I paid $116.00 Dlls. Please answer me back assp.

subham kumar singh Jun 13, 2011

The sole plasting of shoe has been removed once, and it was given for repairing then also the condition is same.and the price of shoe is 3299 and date of purchase is 15 december, 2010.

• Sr
    s. rajasekaran Jun 09, 2011

i bought a reebok shoe for walking purpose during april 2009 from velacherry 100 ft road shoe mart. I hardly used for 6 months and did not use thereafter. After a long time when I started using from June 2011 I found that the sole have given way and the pasting was not proper. The rubber packing for the bottom surface over the engraved surface have peeled out and the walking was very difficult, The fancy and the advt. given in various channels/media have driven me to purchase the reebok shoe. To my surprise I have a very bitter experience, inspite of having paid a huge cost at the full price. I have not purchased the shoe during sale offer. To my dismay, the shoes did not serve the required period for the price which I paid. I would like to have proper guidance and help for restoring to a workable or usable position. Do send a mail or the address of the service point of reebok.

• Ba
    Babu Pathipati May 11, 2011

I had purchased a pair of Sandals from a Reebok Franchisee, on Thyagaraya Road, Pondy Bazar, T. Nagar, Chennai- 600 017, India, 5 months back. I had thought of the expenditure to be an investment, since they are supposedly long lasting. However, my experience has been otherwise. Product appears to be flawed. Unfortunately, the franchisee is falling back on the fine print in the invoice ( Guarantee for 180 days only)!! Is'nt it reasonable to expect a reputed product, bought by paying Rs.2000/- to last for at-least a year, if not more?
    I only hope the franchisee is not allowed to stock cheap imitiations | fake products bringing disrepute to well-established brands.

• Ly
    Lynda S Apr 27, 2011

Same thing happened with me. My left shoe is completely flat. Minimal wear, minimal use. I see no holes. The soles are still in good shape and from what I'm reading, Reebok is not being very proactive in dealing with this issue.

• Be
    Beulah Isaacs Mar 31, 2011

My sister bought me a pair of reebok for my birthday. I wore them 3 times and the sole in the front of the shoe came apart. I tripped over the sole because it was flapping. I'm on blood thinners because I have heart problems. When I fell, I skinned up my knees and elbows and my right side was bruised up.The price my sister paid for them, I would think they would have last longer then wearing them 3 times. They are light weight and I loved them but I'm on a fixed income and can't afford a pair. Thanks for listening. [email protected]

• Ka
    Kapil Manchanda Mar 25, 2011

I've purchased one Reebok T-shirt from the above mentioned store on 14/03/2011 in Jaipur after confirming that it could be exchanged from PAN India Reebok factory Proice shop branches.
    I wore it and found that it is extra large for me so i approached one of Reebok showroom in Dehradun and asked for a shorter size but the staff refused me stating that "IT IS NOT OUR HEADACHE"...
    I totally shocked at their attitude.They must have guided me that we cannot exchange it, you can go to another store.
    Now i am having the T-shirt with me and it is of no use.The Reebok staff at Jaipur have totally misguided me on this..
    I just want to request the company that they are the biggest sports brand and they should not repeat these kind of unproffessional behaviour in future..

Regards
    YOUR UNHAPPY CUSTOMER
    Kapil Manchanda
    Dehradun
    +91-[protected]

AngryApril Nov 25, 2010

My husband purchased my reebok easytones for me for my birthday in April 2010. I really liked them and would wear them 5 times a week for about a hour each time. In August of 2010 the ball in the bottom of the shoe deflated. I am very displeased with the performance of these shoes and will probably end of going to Sketchers.

REEBOK quality degrades Nov 21, 2010

Reebok shoes ...dont buy

REEBOK quality degrades Nov 21, 2010

I purchased a Reebok Canvas 2 weeks ago and have hardly used it enough..i see that the cloth over the shoe has been torn and it is now unfit to wear..this shows how the quality of reebok shoes have degraded over time...this kind of degrade in the quality of the product should be taken seriously by the company and the products should be replaced asap...

• Dear Concern,

Mujhe whirlpool A/C Buy karne par ek 3499/- ka coupon mila Yuvi swift shoes ka iske liye me jab Ambience mall ke reebook showroom me gaya to waha Mr. Deepak ne mujhe bola hamare paas stock nahi hai pichle 2 months se hamesha bol rahe ki hamare pass stock nahi hai kabhi 2 din ka time dete hai kabhi 4 din ka time dete hai. why u commitment if You are not soer. eske baad mene Asst. Manager Mitunjay ko bhi compla. ki lakin wo bhi ese hi har bar 2 din 3 din ka bahana bana dete hai.

Regards
    AJAY KUMAR
    [protected]

• Ci
    CIMBU Oct 17, 2010

I BOUGHT THIS REEBOK SHOE AT REEBOK SHOW ROOM BEFORE 6 MONTHS AT FLAT 40%OFF THE SHOE PRICE IS RS.2500 AND I GET IT FOR RS.1600 THE BOTTOM LAYER IS STICKED OUT FROM THE SHOE.JUST IN FRIDAYS ONLY I WILL USE.VERY WORST SERVICE FROM REEBOK.IF THIS CONTINUED IT WILL CREATE A BAD NAME FOR IT.

• Fa
    fatima shaikh Oct 13, 2010

we have ordered two watches one was ladies and the other watch was of gents .But you all have sent two similar reebok gents watches .We dont need two watches can you replace it reply me as fast as you can

• Ka
    kanika sharma Sep 10, 2010

I had purchased reebok easy tone J10664 in july 2010 and in just two months i faced a problem like sole of my shoe came out
    and i was not able to wear shoes anymore so this is my personal advice to all of you please dont purchase these shoes because they are having manufacturing problem and they are degrading the goodwill of reebok.

my email id is- [email protected]

• Na
    Nakshtra singh Aug 21, 2010

yeh i am agrre with it i purchase a t-shirt and one pair of shoes both are worthless . My shoes has come out within two days and T-shirt is defaulted t shirt which they have given me . Over i had very Bad experice about Reebook products . So i will not to use this coampny products.

• Th
    Thamassa Aug 06, 2010

Color of shoes fedup (white). On approaching dealer he says there is no warranty for white colour fedup and if purple colour gets fedup then it can be consider under warranty. Shooe is of white colour with purple shed at end.

• Wh
    Whisproen Aug 04, 2010

My son bought basket ball and got cracked and bursted in span of three months. Given for replacement and was kept at show room for one month and when personally visited the response was very shocking. The show room manager started misbehaving and shouting and insulted me in front of other customers and his show room assistants.

sumeet B Jul 29, 2010

Hi,

This is Sumeet - I have bought a Reebok shoe (Article no : 60681) from 831 Budhwar Peth, Laxmi Road, Pune-411002, Ph # 020-[protected] on 17/01/2010 just a month later or indeed before that the shoes started to Rip off, i was only using it for walking purpose. So i returned the shoes to the owner and he informed me that he will be sending it back and it will be fixed and returned back to me. I asked him to give me a different shoes and he does not agree to it. Till date i did not recieve my shoes back. The shopkeeper informed me that my shoes have been sent to the unit of Reebok and he gave me this address- 530/1, 3&4 Village Bijwasar, Opp. Ambedkar colony New Delhi- 110061.

I am totally disappointed with this. My shoe are of Rs 1690/-
    please solve my problem..

I hope u will look into this matter as i feel that these shoes are not original and the person behind this should be Punished for spoiling the brand name as well as for selling duplicate shoes.. I request that i should get a Pair of shoe's worth the money i paid.

My Mobile Number is [protected]

block-q,
    3rd avenue,
    annanagar,
    chennai-600040

When i bougt my shoe the shopkeeper had kept the shoe in a old box which was 2years earlier and he did not give the electronic bill for it, when asked roughly he gave the elec bill with cost 500 rs more than the printed mrp rate
    i request u to check and warn the shop .
    my mobile no is [protected].
    Thanking you,

block-q,
    3rd avenue,
    annanagar,
    chennai-600040

When i bougt my shoe the shopkeeper had kept the shop in a old box which was 2years later and he did not give the electronic bill for it, when asked roughly he gave the elec bill with cost 500 rs more than th printed mrp rate
    i request u to check and warn the shop .
    my mobile no is [protected].
    Thanking you,
    V.Kannan.

• Be
    Bermone Jul 24, 2010

I purchased reebk shoes.After two months comdition of shoes was terrible.When i went to give back. they were trying to ignore me. Reebok people misbehaved with me.Its like they were throwing me out of the showroom. They were telling me that they cant teke it back in sale period. If they can sell to me in sale period Why mot thay can take it back.

I take oath that i will never buy the Reebok shoes again.

• At
    atik garg Jul 07, 2010

i have bought shoes no. 961078 from your ajmer shop i.e. mbk square, national tower, behind rajputana automobiles, mall road, kutchery road, ajmer, after 20 days of purchase the sole layer of my shoes was rip off for which i have given my shoes on your above mentioned outlet on 15/5/2010 and the manager said that the shoes will have to be send for pasting to jaipur and said that the shoes will be returned to me by 10 days i.e. on 26/5/2010, and when on the said date i reached outlet they said the shoes have not come so collect them after a week. when i reached the outlet after a week the showroom was not open and it was said to me that the outlet was closed and new outlet is opening at some other place. the behaviour of the manager of mbk square was very bad with me and now the shoes have arrived on 7/7/2010 to the new outlet which are not pasted they are as it is, so it is my humble request to you to improve your after sales service.
    reebok's after sales service is very poor

• Ak
    akanshi jain Jun 28, 2010

hi,

i bought a Reebok shoe (Article no : RJ01909) from RBK STORE {INDUS VENTURES LAL BANGLA(OPP PETROL PUMP)KANPUR} just a month latter, on 11/5/10.
    The colour of shoes started fading from top within 15 days.The whole colour was not faded but it was in patches.
    on 7/6/10 i went to the showroom and show the shoe, they said wash and see.Again on 9/11/10 i went to the showroom as the problem was not solved.
    When I showed this to the shopkeeper he gave me a slip and told to come on 13/6/10 but again i was disappointed.then they told me to come on 20/6/10 again the same thing was happen i was not getting my shoe replaced.then finally on 27/6/10 i went their they gave me shoe and said that they cant help me.
    i am totally disappointed with this.my shoe are of 1949rs but now they are much more poor then 200rs shoes.

please solve my problem..

waiting for your kind reply...

• De
    Devinder1983 Jun 25, 2010

Hi, I bought Reebok shoes 2 months ago from a Reebok showroom, Delhi. On the very first day when I wore them the sole layer started to rip off. I took them to shopkeeper then he fixed it with some adhesive. When I wore them second time again the sole started to rip off and I again took them to shopkeeper and he fixed with adhesive. I did this for 4 times but again the same story. I am totally fed off now and planning to through them away. Or if there is any other alternative please please please let me know.

Article# RB-603 BAW / 1-155015
    Name: Devinder Singh
    E-mail: [email protected]
    ph: [protected]

• Gu
    Guru Prasad Jun 21, 2010

Sirs,
    I had purchased a pair of Sandals from a Reebok Franchisee, on Service Road, Next to ICICI bank, Vijayanagar, Bangalore 560 040, India, 6 months back. I had thought of the expenditure to be an investment, since they are supposedly long lasting. However, my experience has been otherwise. Product appears to be flawed. Unfortunately, the franchisee is falling back on the fine print in the invoice ( Guarantee for 90 days only)!! Is'nt it reasonable to expect a reputed product, bought by paying Rs.1000/- to last for at-least a year, if not more?

Anuj.Mathur May 01, 2010

hello sir
    am Anuj I purchased Reebok sports code [protected]) on 65% sale but the sole of shoe broken within a month and the shopkeeper is not agree to repair or replace the shoe.
    I purchase it from Reebok store, krishnam Gallery 71/5 Madhyam Marg, Mansarovar, Jaipur(302001).
    the original cost of shoe is Rs 2690 and i purchased for Rs 941.50.
    Please help me because Reebok is not such company where shoe is goes only one month.
    my email id is [email protected]

chetan cv Mar 14, 2010

hello sir, am chetan from hubli karnataka state i had purchased reebok football shoes R275904 6 MONTHS BACK from reebok showroom the problem with the shoes is frequently shoe bite for both legs even i cant walk properly wearing that shoes i had been to the showroom regarding the same problem but the retailer refused to talk to me . i hope you value your customer and give positive respond.
    chetan vernekar