Reebok — defective shoes!
I bought a Reebok sports shoe (Style code : 1-142209) from a Reebok show room (Franchisee: DLIGHTS,GS Road, Ulubari,Guwahati, Assam) 6 months back,on 25/1/07. It started ripping off within 4 months of use and that too using it only for walking.
When I showed this to the shopkeeper the only help he showed me was to attach some cloths from inside using some adhesive, which I refused.
More Reebok Complaints & Reviews
- Reebok Easy Tone Shoes - shoes only last 4 weeks
- Reebok / DMX Shear Running Shoes - poor quality control
- Reebok - not getting back my shoe in warranty period!
- Reebok Shoes - reebok commercial
- Reebok EasyTones - pain from shoes
- Reebok - inappropriate and belittling
- Reebok Shoes - change the color
- Reebok - jogging pants shrinking in length
- Reebok India - poor quality defective shoe
- Reebok International - reebok shoe model number 114891057