Menu
Reebok International company logo
reviews & complaints

reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

81 complaints
33 resolved 48 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Reebok International. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
G
1:34 pm

Reebok International - air pockets went flat

I live in Ireland, in mid June 2011 I visited Murcia Spain where I bought a pair of Reebok train tone shoes. On returning to Ireland I wore them 4 times, , the air pockets on the sole of the left shoe went flat. the shoe is not useless and cannot be worn. It is just not practical to return them to the store which is 3hours away by air. I contacted Reebok customer services in Ireland who said they could not help and that I should return the shoes to where I bought them.. Poor shoes, and very poor customer service. I will not buy anything made by Reebok again..

2 comments
T
Jul 06, 2011 12:25 pm

I would just like to update on my complaint about Reebok Easytones and Champion Sports. To be absolutely fair to Champion, their customer service department replied to an email this morning and have offered me a full refund - I cannot ask for more than that from a company and I just wanted to acknowledge it.

T
Jul 05, 2011 3:13 pm

I absolutely agree. I bought the same shoes in Champion Sports in Limerick. Less than 3 months later, the air pockets were flat and, as has already been said, they are useless. I brought them back to the store to be told that there was nothing they would do. I asked them if it is normal for these shoes should wear out so soon and why I was not told this when I bought them, as I had a long conversation about them with the sales assistant before I bought them. I do walk a lot, but these shoes are meant to be for walking. I was told that if I only walked one day a week, they would be fine, but obviously I walk too much for Reebok - somewhat defeating the purpose of these being for toning up. I tried to contact Reebok direct and could only do so if I bought on line - otherwise I had to go back to the shop. I am very disappointed and annoyed with these shoes - 85 euro is a lot to pay for less than 3 months use. I also will NEVER buy Reebok again.

12:13 pm
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Dear sir, My cousin Rita Khant is staying in Atlanta, USA, She is working as a Manager in one of the Walmart Store. She purchase Reebok Shoes for Me & my Wife from America in Dec-2011 and bring it to India for us in Jan-2011. within 4-Month I have complain in Sole Pasting. for the details please refer attached picture. Kindly inform me from where can I get replacement of same.

4:51 am

Reebok International - defected shoe

I bought Reebok Easytone's less than a year ago and already the right foot has a hole in both the air pockets causing a deflating sound everytime I walk and also causing severe knee pains (in the right knee) which result in numbness in my foot and calf. I am a waitress so I do use them somewhat often but mainly for walking for short periods of time every other day... They are the training shoes, so I assumed this is what they were made for...?!
Has anyone else experienced this issue or anything similar? I also want to make a complaint to Reebok, but am finding it IMPOSSIBLE to find any kind of useful customer service number. If anyone has a number for them, I would greatly appreciate you sharing that knowledge.
Thanks :) Mon

B
Jun 23, 2011 3:55 pm

I bought a pair of reebok easytones in April and the toning balls on the bottom of the right shoe are already deflated I am wondering who to complain to about this so that something can be done I feel like i deserve a refund. Also I only wear them once or twice a week so they have only been worn like ten or twelve times.

P
6:27 pm

Reebok International - sole coming out and tearing of shoe

I got A shoe Purchased From A Authorized REEBOK Store in Pune. After 3 months the sole of both shoes got holes at the same place... It is very shocking to know about Reebok shoes defects and the Mishandling by the manufacturer
and the company. I gave my shoes to the a Authorized REEBOK dealer from where i bought them, to replace or repair the shoe . But HE told to me that i have to deal directly to the company of Reebok. If they tell us then we replace or repair it. My shoe Code is no. 0884561284 and the item name is J17549. And the Bill no. is 1612.
Tell what can We Do as Fast as Possible.

Update by Prakhar Mittal
May 02, 2011 6:40 pm

Please Agree With me...

May 02, 2011 8:03 pm
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I would suggest to pick your feet up when you walk. That doesn't look like a defect. It looks like they've been put through some very unusual use.

7:56 am

Reebok International - wrong reebok kit

Sir,

I called on phone No (+91931183335) and booked 1 Reebok Kit(TRACK SUIT) on date 27-03-2011.Demanded Reebok Kit information is given below:

1.) Reebok Shoes : Size[8]
2.)Reebok Bag
3) Reebok Hand Watch
4)Reebok Track Suit : Size ( Large)

.I revived the order on Date 28-03-2011.I payed 3100 Rs for them.But order that i was revived is not correct. Revived Reebok Kit information is given below:

1.) Reebok Shoes : Size[8]
2.)Reebok Bag
3) Reebok Hand Watch
4)Reebok Track Suit : Size ( extra extra large) xxL

Means Track suit size is very large.But Now when I'm calling to him. They are not picking my call. I'm also trying to call from another number. then they are making fool of mind...

Please help me...

Regards,
Avdesh kataria
+919468192628, +919999822548
[email protected]

Feb 19, 2012 4:59 am

hi... friend's mughe yeh kit bahut pasend he or me yeh ek set or lena cahta hu

C
3:33 pm
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

About 3 months ago I bought a pair of Reebok trainers type RB601, according to the internal label, from a store in the US (McAllen, TX). I expected these to last longer than the junk no-brand type you can find everywhere. Unfortunately they lasted hardly any time at all. The top material, whatever that area is called, appears to be some cheap junk like...

C
11:38 am

Reebok International - jogging pants shrinking in length

My husband received two pairs of reebok jogging pants for christmas. they were purchased from sears in sarnia ontario. he tried them on they fit him really good so we threw the tags on the pants away. well the first time i washed them they shrank at least 12 inches in lengh. sears informed me there was nothing that could be done about since we didnt have the original tags on them. i would just like to say what a good product reebok in selling and just how proud our household is to have such a wonderful product available in our stores. they are in the household known as reebok wash and throw away they really last a long time. so much for purchasing a supposedly name brand product. never again.

10:03 am

Reebok International - replacement of shoes

Hi,
I am Ravi Ranjan. I had bought a pair of shoes (Model no. J15184) from Masoodpur Showroom in Delhi . I wore the shoes for just four days. Then the pasting of sole got removed. I went to the showroom on 08/11/2010 and the executive at the store promised me to get the shoes replaced. He took my shoes and invoice and gave me a replacement slip. He told me that I will get the shoes replaced within fifteen days. But after two and half months I did not get the shoes replaced. I contacted the store personally and on phone many a times but in vein. This is not at all expected from a reputed company like Reebok.

Please do the needful and revert.

Claim Number: 01700002
Product Price: 3599
PGSC: J15184
Barcode: 0884560732652
Show Room: Masoodpur Showroom.

B
4:45 pm
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Reebok International - never received order no.1428111120304293763 of 2 nfl jerseys

I never received my 2 nfl jerseys that was ordered on Jan.1, 2011 in the amount of $109.98 USD.Today is Jan.30, 2011.No response from reebok concerning my order, but my credit card has been charged onJan.3, 2011 by http://VCMCPAY Co.I do not want to pay for merchandise I never received and I need a full refund to my credit card.

Mar 01, 2011 11:55 am

Have you received your jerseys yet? I believe that the website vcmcpay.com is a portal for a fraudulent payment service provider.

H
7:24 pm
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

At first they seemed good, but then shortly I felt an ache in my achilles. Wore them less often. I'm a teacher and I wear sneakers all day, every day and am constantly walking up and down stairs. Wore them often enough though. Then I found a large lump on my right achilles tendon and a smaller one on my left. Went to a foot specialist who said that she'...

2:03 pm

Reebok International - pain from shoes

I was just wondering if anyone else was experiencing intense pain in lower back and all throughout their legs after using the reebok easy tone shoes. I have been wearing them for about 2 weeks and they have been great but in the last few days i have intense pain in my shins thighs and lower back.

5 comments
May 08, 2013 12:37 pm

I Was in pain it was ok for a few hours and then by backs really goes and it really bad and it last for a day or two and now it still hurts i say don't bye them

May 01, 2012 11:42 pm

PAIN PAIN PAIN! I wore Easy Tones on and off for months and could not understand why my legs felt so tight and painful. Then I put a new pair of Simply Tones on and after two days, my legs blew up like ballons. My legs and back viced up and I could not walk. I have been screaming and crying for days! After two weeks of icing, stretching, taking water pills, pain pills, etc., I am on my way to the doctors. I think I may have hairline fractures in my knees. I cannot believe what damage these sneakers have done to me! The worst CONSUMER Experience ever in my life. Please heed these warnings!

Jun 14, 2011 4:45 am

Thanks :)

E

i hate the reebok easytones DO NOT BUY THEM they are the worst shoes in the entire world when i bought them i knew they should of been throw in the bin and they are also a rip off do not buy them a waist of money boooooooo they burnt my toes and i had to walk in my socks the rest of the way home
CRAP CRAP CRAP SHOES

E
Jan 09, 2011 11:08 pm

I also bought the reebok easy tone and had to be rushed to hospital cuz of intense pain that I got in my right leg especially calf and foot. The pain started about 10 mins after my 1hour walk. My foot became numb as I was walking and had to take shoes off to stretch my feet and massage them before continuing my walk. Believe me the pain was horrible and lasted about 6hrs despite the pain medication given to me. I did not believe it was the shoe until I went for a walk with them again and the same thing happened. I am now back to my faithful nike's and don't see myself wearing them again. I bought them in the UK for 70 pounds. Really a waste of money, since I can't use them any more.

P
10:24 pm

Reebok International - commercials

I cannot believe a company like Reebok is sinking to such disgusting levels to try to resurrect their brand. It is clear that they are trying to reach a younger audience, but the commercials (both the shaping shoe for women with the body close-ups, and the new ball shoe for men) are so extremely offensive that I will never even consider buying Reebok again. My parents wore Reebok, and my brothers and I grew up wearing Reebok, as did my husband. It is sad that such a formerly great brand feels the need to go this route. They have cheapened their reputation and have left me feeling like they are more trailer trash than trendy and high quality.

7:07 am

Reebok International - poor quality shoes

Respected Sir,
I Vijay Hariramani customer of Reebok owing a "Converse type ankle shoes" and a resident of Ahmedabad, (Gujarat), (India). Thus i want to share my experience as a customer of reebok with the organization which in not satisfactory. I own "White coloured Ankle shoes" with model no. "883623812447" purchasing date "08/04/10" at 30% discount and was offered 6 months warranty worth Rs. 1600/- from S.G. highway outlet, ahmedabad, India. After couple of months of the purchase it started getting "ripping off" from the both the side of a shoe leading to "tored" condition. I had given my shoe for the repairing to the Reebok outlet and again it was the same situation soon after 7-8 days of repairing, thus again i had to give that for repairing which lead to some "black spots" on the parts where extra glue was applied on both the sides and still it has not got Glued properly. These "Black spots" has led to loss of shine and looks of my shoes leading to real dissatisfaction of service and kind of quality of shoes that "Reebok" provides. This is my heartful request to the management of "Reebok" if they could come out with any solution at the earliest.

4 comments
F
Aug 21, 2018 4:21 am

Fake for complen mo.[protected]

J
Oct 22, 2009 7:06 am

Sir,
I have purchased a pair of Reebok Sandal from CSD Canteen, 12 Wing, Air Force, Chandigarh on 18 May 2009 at 1056h. Billing amt 769.00.
To my utter surprise the sole of the Sandal has gone out within 03 Months.

Kindly advise on the issue and suitable solution favouring me.

U
Jul 18, 2008 3:36 am

The front leather on the left foot has come out & is beyond repair. Terrible quality products, beware people!

Jul 05, 2011 3:23 am

Recently I purchased Reebok Sandals. I am worried now. If there is no quality in the brand we trust then there is no fun in buying these from Reebok when similar shape shoes are available on the road side.

5:55 am

Reebok International - free gifts

Dear sir,

The booking id was 997547562

. Itbc08786646

I had ordered a reebok shoes with india today book club on 26th nov 2009. I was entitled free reebok watch on my first purchased.

But till date your company has not sent me the free gift. I am in constant mail with you people, but you fail to send my free gift.

Is india today book club become a beggars club.

3:15 am

Reebok International - bad quality sole solution

i bought a reebok shoe from pantaloons, surat
i was looking for adidas as i had the sole seprating problem in my past reebok shoes
but the sales excutive convinced me that this would not happen as these were the costlier ones and also gave me a warranty for a year and told me to keep the bill with me
which i did as i was sure it would happen but the look was good so i thought to take the risk
after 5&half months the sole began to seperate and i went to the store a 15days later
as it is far away from my house (near about a 20kms)
they strickly refused to assist as they say there is no warranty as such
i dont understand then what is the point in buying a 4000rs sole which dont work for even a six months of a such a reputed ompany
my contact number is 00919374557596 and email id [email protected]

K
2:46 pm

Reebok International - scam

I purchased some shoes at yourreebok.com, thinking they were going to be customized running shoes, tailored to my unique specifications. The shoes which I received were different than how I designed them. The base color was to be a black mesh material, with the sole of the shoe as light blue. This came out correct, however the Reebok logo on the back of the shoe as well as the tongue came in light blue as well, which is not how I designed them on Reebok's website "yourreebok.com." In addition, the "accent" feature on the shoe which can be customized was suppose to come as a black mesh material, which the website specifically states, in addition to all of the other design materials and colors. I called Reebok to let them know of the mistake with my order, which they completely refused to acknowledge citing absolutely ridiculous excuses for the false display of a "black mesh" available to customize on their website, arguing it 's a color and not a material. There are several colors to choose on their website, that don't state "mesh" only the respective color. Any reasonable person would have to think "mesh" is a material, and not a color. As I stated earlier, the color of the Reebok logo on both the tongue as well as the back of the shoe, were incorrect. I designed those colors to be white, and not light blue. Somehow, the customer service representative and supervisor that I spoke to see the shoe design as it came to me incorrect, but the final design for the shoe that I see is how it looked when I placed my order, with the correct colors/design.

I feel as though I received shoes that were not designed by me. They are very similar to what I designed, but not the way that I wanted them, therefore that takes away from the "customized" aspect of the process at yourreebok.com. I feel as though I was ripped off, scammed, and greatly deceived by Reebok International because I didn't get the experience their business advertises, and that is a customized shoe. Not partly customized, but fully customized. It's been several years since I had bought a Reebok shoe, and I really liked the way the Reebok Zigtech fit when I tried it on at the store, so I decided to design my own pair. But I really wasn't expecting the level of customer service I received. No one wants to acknowledge they made a mistake with my order. Reebok needs to take responsibility and fix the problem for its customers. This is not how customer relationships are built. I wanted to buy other pairs of Reebok Zigtech shoes that I had customized in "my closet" on Reebok's website, but now I feel as though I have lost confidence in with the Reebok brand after my experience. Someone needs to recognize a problem with the yourreebok website, and the reason why the telephone agents somehow mysteriously see a different design than what the customers sees in his closet at yourreebok.com. To some everything up, I don't want to pay $132 for a pair of shoes that weren't customized b y me. I feel as though Reebok's regular price of $99.98 is sufficient, because again, this shoe was not my design.

12:04 am

Reebok International - defective shoe and poor service

Bought a pair of reebok shoes. Used them for hardly 60 hrs. The sole ripped off at the front side for one of the shoes. I got it repaired at a cobbler who put some adhesive. Again after few hours of use sole of both shoes got ripped off and again they were given to cobbler for repair.

Once again the shoes sole came off after few hours of use. This time I approached the show room and they agreed that shoes are not used much and may be a defective as not only souls but the upper leather foot holding portion is also getting ripped off. They said that they are helpless as it was not bought from them

The franchisee does not maintain a complaint register . However, they gave a scrap of paper for registering complaint where in I requested for a replacement of the defective piece. I am not sure whether it was forwarded to the company

In the website of reebok I did not find any means of getting in touch with them and hence putting on complaint board. I hope the company would respond favorably and with customer orientation

V. Manikya Rao, Nizampet Road, Kukatpally, Hyderabad

[email protected],

2 comments
Jul 27, 2011 2:39 pm
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I bought a pair of Reebok shoes for a woman worth Rs 2700/- after 10% discount on Rs 3000/- from M/s delco shoes NIT Faridabad.With in 45 days part of a sole from the right shoe got seperated with an impact.I complained to the Dealer on 3/7/2011 which further forwarded the complaint to the Distributor M/s Jay Shoes Distributor.I was really surprised and shocked to hear from the Distributor(representative Mr Anuj-[protected]) that they and Reebok company had come to the conclusion that the shoe is either get burnt or being eaten by some rodent(Oh God what a Response!).Now I have started feeling of being cheated and I donot understand and would like to know that how much force can get generated with a liitle impact from woman's feet that a big brand reebok is giving such ridiculus replies.I feel that its only the sale which matters to reebok not the service.This pair of shoes are definitly the defective ones otherwise even the shoes worth Rs 500/- cannot get ruptured like this with in 45 days.I hope reebok will look into this matter seriously.

Vikas Bhardwaj
H.No-106, Sector-17
faridabad-121002
[protected]
[email protected]

N
Aug 31, 2010 12:33 am
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I do bought a pair of shoes, bearing code [protected] and group R100091, from M/s Reebok Stores, c/o HG Retail Solution Pvt Ltd, A 124/8 Katwaria Sarai, NEW DeLHI on 26/08/2010.

I was shocked when on Friday i.e. 27/08/2010, the front portion of rubber sole came out. I could not believe that such things can happen. I contacted the local Reebok Store on Monday, 30/08/2010 to help me out but another shock was in store. The Reebok store refused to take the shoes n two conditions, firstly it was only franchise and not authorised store and secondly that type of shoes were not with them. I told them to lodge a complaint but they were very rude. They told them to send the stores directly to the place of purchase.

Kindly let me know how the defective shoes can be replaced

Niraj Bhargava
[protected] (m)
[protected]

9:50 am
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Reebok International - fabrics come out from slipper (pgsc no. j05965)

1895 JW Foster Blvd.
Canton, MA 02021
Phone: 781-401-5000

Dear Sir/Madam
I have purchased one Easy Tone Slipper Model No. PGSC No. J05965
from Crazy Rider C-11 Connaught Place New Delhi - 110001 vide
Bill No. 1241 dated 20.10.09. The scanned copy of the bill and receipt is
attached.

The Slipper ppir fabric come out on its own from left foot sleeper and i have
lodged the complaint vide Customer Claim Form no. 9743 dated 10.7.10.
and have been told to contact after 15days.

When we have contacted them today on 29.7.10 they said this is not a
manufacturing defect and returned the Slipper even in worse condition.
The copy of report with their remarks is also attached.
Photo of Slipper along with PPIR Chip is also attached.

I am also enclosing the photo of the Slipper along with the PPIR fabric
which came out from the left foot sleeper.

I am really surprised that if even a sleeper worth Rs 3299.00 can not last for
even eight to nine months what will be the quality of the sleeper.

I am regularlly using Reebok product and had never any complaint.

It is really to my surprise that the company of your repute not vied the
compalint seriously.

I hope you will take suitable action at your end will take suitable action and
will inform in due course of time about the action taken against our complaint.

I hope you will view it seriously and will replace my Slipper with new pair of
Slipper. It really does not matter that the cost but the behavior of the staff
at the above
said store was very rude.

I hope your immediate action to get the new pair of Slipper will encourage us to

buy

Reebok products again & again and will not allow us to loose faith in your
products.
Regards

U
9:37 am

Reebok International - product inproper submission

we frm khammam dist(ap), we came to know by paper add rebook company had announced that they r selling goods at chaeper cost (2999)-the goods are-reebok-(speticals, watch, shoees, t-shirt, sipper, wallet, socks), we had booked the order by seing on paper, our booking no is- 880132049, but we got only some of them, we dind't get speticals, socks, my phone no is 9491543407, please take necessary action and send the items that we didn't get.

10:45 pm

1.Booking ID No-880007962 dated 09.11.2009,
2.Invoice cum delivery note no-ORA090089343 dated 30.11.2009
3.My letter dated 12.12.2009
4.Discussion with Agents & Rashid regarding redispatch

We have returned you reebok shoes since the pairs sent to us was of number 6 & we have placed order for number 8.

We have sent you back the shoes with additional courier charges based on your commitment that we will received it in 2 weeks.Many a times false commitments are done as on date we havent received the goods & its loss to me costing 4, 000 INR

We need to have an appology letter towards the delay & mishandling a customer subject to penalty

Senoir Supervisor, Mr.Rashid commited that the stock is not available & delayed internally they have not conveyed any message to the customer who has paid you nearly 6months back, finally he assured me the the rediapatched will be done between 1-3 July 2010.

Further to his communication he also conveyed us to proceed with consumer complaint

Reebok International contacts