Menu
Reebok International Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Reebok International
reviews and complaints

www.reebok.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

2.7 102 Reviews

How responsive is Reebok International's customer service?

33 Resolved
59 Unresolved
A rare visitor 🌥️
We'd love to see Reebok International on ComplaintsBoard more often, showing their successful complaint resolution. But that's not happening yet, unfortunately. For reviewers, this means staying cautious and reading reviews from other customers (including the few already resolved ones) to understand the potential outcomes. If you get in touch with Reebok International, be persistent and note all important details during communication.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Reebok International has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
Write a review File a complaint

Reebok International reviews and complaints 102

Newest Reebok International reviews and complaints

R
4:31 pm EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Reebok International Reebok Pro-Series 3 boxer briefs.

I bought at Walmart in Shawnee and there were only 2 shorts in the box instead of three.
ronald.[protected]@gmail.com
I like your products but do not like paying for something I do not receive.

Desired outcome: Send me the missing pair of shorts paid for.

A
3:01 am EDT

Reebok International Sales staff

Yesterday, I bought a reebok shoes worth 11, 000 pkr from the Reeebok store which was located in Packages Mall, Lahore, Pakistan. My shoe size is 37 US size the clerk did not guide me about how that particular size does not come in Pakistan! As I live in the UAE I had no idea about it. He wrapped up the shoes even though I particularly asked him to get me the same shoe in 37 size. He still gave me the shoe in 38 size saying its the one i asked.

Later when I went to the foodcourt I checked the shoes out AND THEY WERE NOT MY SIZE! I went back to the store to get a refund and they denied me that and asked me to purchase something in the same PRICE RANGE! This is completely absorbed and I have never had a complaint from Reebok! Now I am stuck with a shoe which is not my size and I did not get a refund as well :( This makes me extremely disappointed and now I do not feel loyal toward the company!

Desired outcome: To get a refund and some compensation for the trouble :(

G
8:28 am EDT

Reebok International Wrong size of shoes given

Date of purchase: 26/08/21
Name: Gaurav Bahuguna
Email: [protected]@gmail.com
Mobile:+[protected]
Hi, I bought a running shoe from your showroom in Accra, Ghana. When i took it back to home i realize on she is bigger (Size US 10) and other is smaller (Size US 9 1/2). Now when i took it back they said they don't have Size 10 which i was requiring. So i asked them to refund the money which the decline & asked to pick some other items. I don't understand why i should be harassed for buying something else when i did not liked any other shoe. This is fault of your people as they give me different size items. So i would like to lodge a formal complaint that your people don't have good attitude & they are just stealing money as they are not ready to refund the payment.

Desired outcome: Refund of money

12:24 pm EDT

Reebok International Reebok release psi

We bought a Reebok release psi expected for running, it turned out to be one of the worst shoes, it caused foot ache, injuries to the feet. When we came back to the store to return it, they totally refused, instead of getting back to the company or the supplier. Plus they sold it to us at 160 too expensive compared to the price of this Reebok (release psi pump) on the internet ($23)

D
6:16 pm EDT

Reebok International Reebok shoe model number [protected]

Shoe is coming apart at seam. This is on both of the shoes. They were never washed by a machine. I love these shoes and they are super comfortable, and I will definitely buy them again, I just wanted to let you know what is going on with the shoes. I run with them all the time, and I think they are great shoes. Just they are falling apart at the seams.

J
4:43 pm EDT

Reebok International Ripped pants

Sent ripped pants and won't send me a link to return item. I'm out money and I am just a small consumer who won't get any attention. I sent them three emails to ask for a return and nothing. What a joke of a company. I need them to be held accountable for this. It's outrageous that big companies are getting away with this. I had to spend money to get it fixed as soon as it arrived. I will never spend another cent with Reebok. Please hold them accountable

5:02 pm EDT

Reebok International Mens rb8806

I purchased a pair of Reebok tactical boots that zip up on the side about a month and a half ago. Now the zippers dont work and the liner is ripping apart. I'm a firefighter and thought that these were good quality boots. For the amount I paid they should last longer then a few months. I purchased them for the waterproof feature and now my socks get wet constantly.

H
9:28 pm EDT

Reebok International Child sneaker

I purchased a pair of Reebok classic white sneakers for my daughter and the sole keeps separating from the sneaker and she has only worn them 3x. Though I've purchased many pair for my daughter in the past I'm totally dissatisfied with this pair bc this issue started after one wear. In the past I've even thrown the same kinda shoes in the washing machine several time and I've never had this issue. Every pair she has had in the past I've even been able to donate them because they are in great condition. I still have the original box and purchase receipt.

F
5:42 pm EDT

Reebok International Online service

I had the most unpleasant experience with your company. I have been buying reeboks for years and I decided to order a pair online. I forgot to put my building address and I called to give it to them right afterwards. They said nothing could be done and I have to wait for the shoes to be returned to the company. Then I was told it was fine and they would send me a bill. Then I was told nope sorry they are being purposely shipped to the wrong address. That is very strange and inconvenient. So I said I wanted to cancel and get a refund... nope. Apparently I'm not allowed to do that? So your company is holding my money hostage now until I somehow get the shoes shipped to whatever address somehow find them and then send them back. Ridiculous customer service. Never ever will I deal with this company. If you care my reference number is [removed]. Although from what I experienced today it seems like your company doesnt care

8:56 pm EDT

Reebok International Reebok sublite tactical boots

I purchased a new pair of Reebox Sublite Tactical Boots from a local police supply store in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. After wearing the boots for a 10 hour shift, my feet continued to hurt all shift and after wearing them for 1 week they continued hurting my feet severely even after adding sole inserts. I have been a police officer for over 10 years wearing 5.11, bates, magnum and Nike style Tactical Boots, I can honestly say the Reebox boots I recently purchased hurt my feet beyond everything. The store (Baton Rouge Police Supply) where I purchased the boots will not accept them back for a refund and therefore I am contacting you to see if I can get a refund if I shipped the boots back to you.
Thanks,
Matthew Hurley
[protected]

Update by Matthew Hurley
Mar 17, 2018 12:16 pm EDT

Additional photos.
Would possibly like to exchange them for a pair (size 11.5) of the Black Reebok Rapid Response Tactical 8” boots

Update by Matthew Hurley
Mar 17, 2018 12:11 pm EDT

There are 3 defects:
1st defect in a separation and a hump on both the inside and outside of the sole (left boot)
2nd defect is the rubber toe guard is separating from the boot in just 2 days of wearing the boots
3rd defect is the rubber toe guard on front of boot does not cover the entire front portion of the right boot

3:14 am EST

Reebok International Reebok online store

I have never dealt with such a low quality service ever before! I thought that Reebok was a well known company and never expected them to fail me, but unfortunately things went bad.
Bought a pair of shoes from Reebok online store and one day later I received a shipping confirmation. Everything seemed fine until I got another message stating my order was cancelled. When I contacted Reebok online support they said that they cancelled my order because it was not in stock! Absolutely ridiculous! Previous message clearly stated my order was sent but then they suddenly said that it was not in stock. Very poor service, I'm not satisfied.

A
7:38 am EST

Reebok International their online service is a complete nightmare!

I would not recommend buying from Reebok online store. These guys are extremely unprofessional when it comes to online orders. I bought a pair of running shoes from Reebok and twice they sent me an incorrect size. The worst thing was that they did not give me a return label so I had to ship them back twice at my own expense! They refused to refund the money I spent on return shipping even though that was their mistake.
If you want to buy from Reebok then better find their local store and go there. Their online service is a complete nightmare!

12:35 am EDT

Reebok International unreliable company!!

I have ordered a pair of shoes from Reebok Canada and I was supposed get a notification about my order arrival but they never sent me anything and I had no idea that my order was already at the post office. When I contacted Reebok and asked about the status of my order I was told that my shoes were delivered. So I went to the post office to pick them up and was told that my order was sent back to the seller! Called Reebok again and they said that they can sent my shoes again but I have to pay extra for the delivery! What a joke! It was their mistake and not mine! They promised to sent me a notification message with the date of the arrival of my order!

R
11:02 am EDT

Reebok International poor customer service

Reebok are a bad company to purchase items from online. They promise a response within 24 hrs but fail to deliver. They claim to re-stock every week but the item you're after is never available. Reebok are unable to provide you with an explanation and will not assist in notifying you when the product has come back into stock. Overall Reebok have shown there lack of ability when it comes to dealing with fundamental customer service. I would strongly recommend not using Reebok store online and if you’re a fan of MMA (like me) and now only have the option to purchase UFC clothing products through them – good luck. They won’t have it in your size or it probably won’t even be available.

J
9:14 pm EDT

Reebok International defective shoes

I bought a pair of Reebok Zig Tech on a website. After 3 months of wearing the shoes approx. 2 to 3 times per week the inside of the shoe started disintegrating. The website where I purchased the shoes only provide 2 months warranty and advised me to call Reebok. I contacted Reebok's customer service and asked for a replacement or refund only to be told that they are not responsible for items bought outside their website but will provide 25% credit on an item bought from them. How are they standing behind the quality of their products?

MkStItCh
West Seneca, US
Sep 22, 2014 11:57 am EDT

What website? We would need to see the agreement before making any judgment calls... If the site has a warranty section then we should know it because that is what you agreed to.
From what I found on 3 different sites is that returns are only NEW UNWORN SHOES and they do not offer warranties on the products unless it is a manufacture defect AND that is only for 45-60 days depending on the site.

W
11:30 am EST

Reebok International bad customer service

Over the last year I have placed many orders with RFE International Ltd (Reebok Fitness Equipment) for replacement parts for Reebok treadmills and over the year, most of my orders have been wrong! They have sent me wrong items the first time and then said they will resend the correct item out again but even this has been the wrong item for the second time!

With one of my customers, they actually sent him five yes that's five motors and ALL of them were wrong!

Their Technical staff have attitudes toward me and my customers and their warehouse even sent out an electrical switch which had been soaked in treadmill oil! If this had of been fitted by somebody who wasn't sure then it could have caused a nasty electric shock or even a fire!

After complaining to their Chairman - Patrick Hooper ([protected]@rfeinternational.com) he informed me that he didn't want to deal with me any longer. I emailed him on the 31 October 2012 and by 19 November 2012 I still hadn't heard from him until... I posted all over their Twitter page and Facebook page about how incompetent and bad their Technical and Warehouse staff were.

After posting these comments I had a reply within 12 hours! Isn't that funny! They hide behind a facade of being such a caring company yet they don't care behind the scenes. They are very quick to take your money but once they have it, they are not so keen to sort your problems out when they go wrong!

I have constantly had to complain about the products they send out wrongly and because of this, they have stopped me from buying from them, barred me off their Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/reebokfitness and also their Twitter page too https://twitter.com/reebokfitness.

They would rather bury their head in the sand than admit they have major issues at their Milton Keynes Warehouse. Quite ironic that the address is The Performance Centre!

I will be advising everybody to buy a York treadmill instead. They never send out the wrong parts and their treadmill parts are cheaper than Reebok parts and the treadmills are cheaper too!

Y
4:29 am EST

Reebok International change the color

Respected sir/mam,

as per order i demanded white color shoe with RED strip but u sent me black color shoe, and i didn't liked those,
so i kindly request you to replace my shoes (WHITE COLOR) with the one which i ordered...
my order no. - 532698 and order date - 30/1/12.
consignt no. - BC0038683

Reply to this as soon as possible

AMIT KUMAR YADAV

Update by YADAV AMIT KUMAR
Feb 06, 2012 4:30 am EST

Respected sir/mam,

as per order i demanded white color shoe with red strip but u sent me black color shoes (totel) with the shoe, and i didn't liked those,
so i kindly request you to replace my shoes (white color shoe with red strip) with the one which i ordered...
my order no. - 532698 and order date - 30/1/12.
consignt no. - BC0038683

, IN
Feb 15, 2012 12:23 pm EST

Dear Mr.Yadav,

We have come across your online complaint registered on complaintsboard.com

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused to you.

We would like to bring this to your kind notice that as per the terms and conditions listed on the Bag it Today website/print media, the actual/physical product can vary from the picture displayed/uploaded on the Bag it Today website/ print media which means the colour of the product may differ but the quality of the product will always be the same. Each product advertised and sold by Bag it today is genuine and procured directly from the concerned brands.

We value your association with Bag it today and thank you for your patronage & co-operation.

For any further query or assistance, please feel free to write us on onlinesupport@bagittoday.com

We would request you to kindly mention this subject: ONLINE SUPPORT whenever you e-mail us for the quicker response.

Please note our new customer care number is now – [protected]

Thanks & Regards,
Madhurendra Kumar Shukla
Online Support (Bag it today)

L
9:06 pm EDT

Reebok International what terrible customer service - never again

I placed an order on Feb. 12, 2010 and heard nothing and did not receive my item. After nearly a month, I checked my order status on the website and there was no information other than that the order had not shipped. I called the toll free number and was on hold for nearly 30 minutes before I had to hang up. I sent an email and got no response. I tried another email and finally got through after 20 minutes on hold. I was told that the order was backordered. When I asked to complain to a supervisor about the company's failure to keep me apprised of the status of my order, I was routed to - surprise - an answering machine! I left a message which has not been returned. I will be astonished if my order ever actually arrives. What terrible customer service - never again!

Streetlamps
, US
Oct 27, 2011 9:55 pm EDT

You should cancel your purchase and stop the payment from going through, unless you really love your order and really want it. But yea, you can spend your money elsewhere.

12:01 am EDT

Reebok International toe area splitting open within 1 month

within 1 month toe area splitting open when shoes are still like new, I have been purchasing princess reebok shoes about 3 times a year for work shoes for 15 years now, and they now are not lasting because of the toe area splitting. Why?

Mh41
North Wilkesboro, US
Jul 18, 2012 8:37 pm EDT

Do you have pictures of the damage or do you still own the shoe?
Gothgibson71@aol.com

K
1:42 pm EDT

Reebok International cancel of the product

Dear sir/mam,
we had cancelled the product...even though we have been receiving messages to collect the product.I hope you will look onto it.

online support
, IN
Aug 26, 2011 12:19 pm EDT

Dear Member,

We have come across your online complaint registered on complaintsboard.com

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused to you.

We regret to inform you that we are unable to locate your order in the system and request you to kindly provide us with the following details:-

Booking id-
Authentication code-
Transaction id-
Order no.-

On hearing from you, we shall provide you with the status of your order.

For any further query or assistance, please feel free to write us on
onlinesupport@bagittoday.com

Please note our new customer care number is now – [protected]

Thanks & Regards,
Sachin
Team, Bag it today

Reebok International In-depth Review

In summary, Reebok International website is a good place for buying sportswear and shoes. It has many good points like product variety and quality, but also some areas for improvement.

Website Usability and Design

Navigation and layout of Reebok website is user-friendly. It is easy to find products. Visual appeal is modern and clean, with good images and colors. Mobile responsiveness is also good, site works well on phone and tablet.

Product Range and Selection

1. Variety of Products - Reebok offers many types of footwear, apparel, and accessories for different sports and casual wear.
  2. Availability of Sizes - They have a good range of sizes, but sometimes popular items are out of stock.
  3. New Arrivals and Innovations - Reebok regularly updates with new styles and technologies.

Product Quality and Performance

Products are durable and made with good materials. They are comfortable and fit well. Reebok follows good manufacturing standards.

Pricing and Value for Money

Prices are competitive with other sportswear brands. They offer discounts and promotions often. They also have a loyalty program with benefits for members.

Customer service is responsive to questions and complaints. They have a fair return and exchange policy. Support is available through phone, email, and chat.

Shipping and Delivery

Reebok offers different shipping options, but costs can be high. Packaging is good quality. Delivery is usually on time and reliable.

Sustainability and Ethical Practices

Reebok is working on environmental initiatives and ethical sourcing. They also engage with community and social responsibility projects.

Brand Reputation and History

Reebok has a long history and good reputation in the market. They are known for collaborations and endorsements with famous athletes and celebrities.

Customer Reviews and Testimonials

There are many positive reviews from customers. Product ratings are mostly high. After-sales satisfaction seems good.

Payment Options and Security

Reebok accepts many payment methods. They have a strong privacy policy and secure checkout process.

User Experience and Engagement

Website has interactive features like Shoe Finder and Size Guide. Reebok is active on social media. They have loyalty and referral programs for customers.

Accessibility and Inclusivity

Reebok offers some adaptive products for different needs. They use inclusive marketing. Website has features to help with accessibility.

Innovation and Technology

Reebok uses advanced materials and designs in their products. Some items have technology integration like fitness trackers. They focus on research and development.

Legal and Compliance

Reebok follows industry regulations and protects intellectual property rights. They are transparent in their business practices.

Overall Experience and Recommendation

Pros of Reebok include product quality, variety, and innovation. Cons are sometimes high shipping costs and out-of-stock items. Reebok is comparable to similar brands and is recommended for buyers looking for reliable sportswear.

How to file a complaint about Reebok International?

Here is a comprehensive guide on how to file a complaint against Reebok International on ComplaintsBoard.com:

1. Log in or create an account:
- Start by logging into your ComplaintsBoard.com account. If you don't have an account, create one to proceed.

2. Navigating to the complaint form:
- Locate and click on the 'File a Complaint' button on the ComplaintsBoard.com website. You can find this button at the top right corner of the website.

3. Writing the title:
- Summarize the main issue with Reebok International in the 'Complaint Title' section.

4. Detailing the experience:
- Provide detailed information about your experience with Reebok International. Include key areas of concern, any relevant transactions, steps taken to resolve the issue, the company's response, and the personal impact of the issue.

5. Attaching supporting documents:
- Attach any additional supporting documents that can strengthen your complaint. Avoid including sensitive personal data.

6. Filing optional fields:
- Use the 'Claimed Loss' field to state any financial losses and the 'Desired Outcome' field to specify the resolution you are seeking.

7. Review before submission:
- Review your complaint for clarity, accuracy, and completeness before submitting it.

8. Submission process:
- Click the 'Submit' button to submit your complaint.

9. Post-Submission Actions:
- Regularly check for any responses or updates related to your complaint on ComplaintsBoard.com.

Ensure to follow these steps carefully to effectively file a complaint against Reebok International.

Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Contact Reebok International customer service

Phone numbers

1855 218 6554 1800 289 733 265 More phone numbers

Website

Our Commitment

We stand for unbiased reviews

We help resolving issues

We advocate freedom of speech

We ensure transparent and fair ratings

We care about your privacy

We are easy, free and open to everyone

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Reebok International?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Reebok International Customer Service. Initial Reebok International complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Reebok International above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Reebok International. Discuss the issues you have had with Reebok International and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.