The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Raymour and Flanigan — Worst customer service I ever saw
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I order two dressers, both came with a damaged drawer each. 1st VISIT: man came and inspected drawers and ordered 2 new ones. 2nd VISIT: one drawer was correct and the other was the wrong size. 3rd VISIT: (I requested they send to a local store out of conveniece to me) I get home and again its the wrong size drawer. 4th VISIT: (today) The man comes with no drawer at all! The customer service office states "they thought they were coming for a home visit" Like I invited them for lunch or something. 4 ATTEMPTS: STILL NO DRAWER!
More Raymour and Flanigan Complaints & Reviews
- Raymour & Flanigan - lie, lie, lie!
- Raymour & Flanigan - worst furniture store ever!!!
- Raymour and Flanigan - Horrible Company
- Raymour & Flanigan - bed bugs
- Raymour & Flanigan - poor quality furniture
- Raymour and Flanigan - Poor service and fake charges
- Raymour and Flanigan - Warranty plan - what is the point if i'm dead
- Raymour and Flanigan - bad furniture and bad service
- Raymour & Flanigan - platimum protection plan
- Raymour & Flanigan's - Bedroom set