Pueblo bonito preferred — Timeshare scam
My husband and I purchased a time share with Pueblo Bonito Preferred in December 2014 and got scammed. We were told that we would have 3 weeks vacation in 2 and 3 bedrooms resorts each year but when we finally were able to access the website we found that the 3 weeks and 2/3 beds gets to converted to a dollar amount that we can use each year to put towards our vacations. The kicker is that pueblo bonito determines how much of YOUR mo at you can put towards each of your hotels/resorts which is usually a small percentage. This is not a timeshare but a discount website very similar to Priceline but not as good. When we confronted our realtor and her manager about lying to our faces they refused to refund our money because it's our word against theirs so they know what they are doing. The manager told me that if I wanted a refund for the discount website I could get $499 because that is all we paid for that and the remaining $7, 500 was for the 1 bedroom junior suite timeshare we purchased. We were not even interested in the junior suite because it was not impressive we were interested in the 2 and 3 bedroom villas we were promised by our realtor Jessica Schedler. She told us she just threw in the jr suite because you have to have some kind of timeshare to use the program. i just can't understand how a company can condone such unethical behavior.
More Pueblo bonito preferred Complaints & Reviews
- Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Timeshare Sales - time share scam
- Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach, Cabo San Lucas - Illegal Waiver Signed & Premier Timehare Rental Mispresentation
- Pueblo Bonito Black Diamond - really read the fine print
- Pueblo Bonito - Bait and Switch Scam
- Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach - High Pressure Presentation
- Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach - Scam
- Pueblo Bonito Golf & Spa Resorts - timeshare
- Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach - timeshare fraud and breach of contract
- Pueblo Bonito, - unethical behavior, stay away!!
- Pueblo Bonito Golf & Spa Resorts - timeshares