Having problems with Grupo Vidanta?

1800 292 9446 (Mexico)
+52 322 176 1431 (Other Countries)
+1 800 292 9446 (USA and Canada)
+44 800 096 9367 (United Kingdom)
+52 322 226 4000 (Nuevo Vallarta & Puerto Penasco Resorts)
+52 984 206 4000 (Riviera Maya Resort)
+52 624 163 4000 (Los Cabos Resort)
+52 744 469 6000 (Acapulco Resort)
+52 669 989 4000 (Mazatlan Resort)
+52 322 226 6000 (Puerto Vallarta Resort)
Paseo de las Moras S/N Fraccionamiento Náutico Turístico C.P.
Nuevo Vallarta Nayarit
Sat9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Sun9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Resorts

Nuevo Vallarta
Av. Paseo de las Moras,  Fracc. Náutico Turístico,  Nuevo Vallarta, Nayarit  63735

Riviera Maya
Km 48 Carretera Federal Cancun – Playa del Carmen Riviera Maya, Quintana Roo, Mexico 77710

Los Cabos
Boulevard San José s/n Lote 12 Campo de Golf San José del Cabo, Baja California Sur, Mexico 23400

Acapulco
Av Costera de las Palmas № 1121 Fracc. Playa Diamante Acapulco, Guerrero, Mexico 39900

Puerto Peñasco & Puerto Vallarta
Paseo de la Marina Sur S/N Fracc. Marina Vallarta, Mexico 48354

Mazatlán
Av Sabalo Cerritos S/N Zona Hotelera Norte Mazatlán, Sinaloa, Mexico

Complaints & Reviews

Group Vidanta - lies and breach of contract

I recently complained to Groupo Vidanta and The Registry Collection giving them a chance to rectify the situation. A few days after sending the letter below The Registry Collection called me and explained that it was out of their hands. To this day - Groupon Vidanta has not contacted me with a response.
I even attended an "owner update" when i vacationed in Nuevo Vallarta and asked for an explanation. The response was remarkable in them giving me the attitude of they did'nt understand why i had a problem with being charged more for my deposits and them being worth less. Less to the point that i can not stay at properties that i have stayed at for nearly 10 years. Whats more, they couldnt understand why i would not spend more money with them for the time share deal they were presenting during the owner update.
The letter below is what i sent to Vidanta and The Registry collection. Beware of buying with them, apparently to them it is ok to change the deal we have with them at any point without notice. ...
Dear sir/Madame:
I am a very dissatisfied customer and have several issues that require your immediate attention.
My wife and I are owners at the Grand Bliss through Vidanta - we have been customers since 2004. Initially we bought into the Grand Maya and then upgraded to a "no maintenance fee unless we use it" benefit in 2008 and ultimately to Grand Luxxe in 2012. Eventually we downgraded to the Grand Bliss. These upgrades were substantial expenses that we incurred but we did so with full faith that we were working with an ethical and honest corporation. The downgrade was soon after the Grand Luxxe upgrade- this was due to the first of numerous disappointments and unpleasant encounters. We attempted to deposit a week with the Registry Collection- I was informed at that time that as an owner with Luxxe we no longer had access to the properties though registry collection. This was NOT told to me and I was misled in this upgrade. I lodged a formal complaint publicly and through a resolution process I was downgraded to the Bliss so that I could once again have access to the Registry Collection. This was a very unpleasant experience and challenged my trust. Several months ago another incident caused me to lose faith in this arrangement altogether.
In October 2016 we deposited our weeks from Grand Bliss with the Registry Collection. When I did, I split my weeks into a 1 BR and studio and was unexpectly charged $500.00 more than I have been previously charged. When I questioned this increase I was informed it was due to my unit splitting. I have been able to split units all of these prior years without any such exorbitant fee and I have not been formally notified of any such change to my agreement. This is certainly not the rules in which I had been operating for the last several years. I feel I was pushed into a corner so that I did not lose my time requests and reluctantly paid this fee that had not been adequately explained to me.
Once the weeks were with the Registry Collection, I called in to try an book a week at the Franz Klammer where we enjoy staying. I was told that the values of my grand bliss units were not enough to secure the Franz Klammer. I asked for an explanation and was told that the 5 points and the 4 points were not enough to get the Klammer that now required 17 points total. Nor could I combine three Bliss units as registry only allows a max of two units to be combined. I have certainly never had this problem before and told the registry employee this and they did say that the Klammer used to require only 9 points. I asked the question - "so under this scenario I can never stay at the Klammer in this method" and the person agreed that this was the case. During the conversation It was agree that I could use three of my until to stay at the Klammer in this one instance so I again reluctantly agreed because I had no other option. I asked why this changed and the Registry person told me that Vida directed them to change the point values. I expressed my concern that this was not the agreement that I had been working under for the last several years and had to ask - why had the rules changed? After the conversation it occurred to me that even with three units that had a 5 and a 4 value respectively I still could not get to the 17. This would also be the case at the Montecristo in Cabo San Lucas were we have enjoy staying in the past.
On December 23, 2016 I called Vida to discuss my experiences and spoke with Juan Carlos. He informed me that Vida did not assign property values which I can appreciate however my initial investments and ongoing maintenance fees were paid to Vida as well as the fact we were assigned to the Registry Collection by Vida, I felt Vida had some ownership in this situation and needed to assist in its resolution. Juan Carlos agreed to facilitate a three way phone call between Juan Carlos, a Registry Collection representative (Cindy) and myself. For a large part of this conversation I was listening to the other two politely argue as to who set the values each pointing to the other. Once again I was caught in the middle between Vida and Registry Collection.
The fact remains that we agreed to a set of rules and changes are being made at your will with no input from your patrons and certainly with no regard for our allegiance and loyalty to you- this loyalty is obviously one sided. We are not newcomers- we are loyal owners for over a decade. We deserve better communication and certainly more communication and interaction when such substantial modifications are being made to agreements we signed over a decade ago. We have made investments with you in good faith and expect to be treated in a fair manner. Attempting to schedule a vacation through our investment has become a miserable experience. I certainly accept that times change and situations have to be adjusted for incoming new customers but I fully expected that the annual 5% maintenance fee escalator along with new customers you bring in would handle these adjustments.
I feel I have been taken advantage of and would sincerely appreciate hearing from you as soon as possible regarding a resolution.

timeshare

I was a guest at the Grand Mayan Riveria resort in December 6-13. At that time I was sold a timeshare to Grupo Vidanta. The transaction was based on detailed answers to my questions about the timeshare. I was later to learn that the information given to me was either not true or only partially true. It was impossible to know about the deception within the five days allowed for a refund because it requires access to the website which is not given until AFTER the five days.

Specifically,
1) I was not told that their is a membership fee but in fact there is a fee of $399 per year.
2) I was told that the internal "Vida Dollars" could be used to book reservations outside the Vidanta system. That is not totally true because only a small portion of the cost is covered by the Vida Dollars. These type of discounts can be found free on websites such as Orbitz and Kayak.

money stolen

We went to Riviera Maya in October 2019 and were told we would get a complimentary breakfast the first day...

vacation plan sales tactics

The presentation started with a focus on no mandatory maintenance payments and how much better that is than a...

grupo vidanta sales fraud

Seeking assistance in regards to how to get a full refund for our contract which was sold by Grupo Vidanta...

scammed by vida vacations/grupo vidanta

Do not go to their timeshare presentation and buy into their fraudulent timeshare practices. This company believes in committing fraud and misrepresentation in order to sucker innocent families into buying into their vacation club. Don't sign anything. They repeatedly lied to us which we did not catch until after there 5 day cancellation period. They misrepresented information and in the end opened 2 credit cards in our name that were over $7200. Now we are stuck disputing this action. They told us they were shopping for financing and need us to sign so they can do so. It ends up they were opening credit card accounts. This should be illegal. I have called and asked to be taken out of our contract and this has fallen on deAth ears. The salesman also misled us to believe that they work with another company to sell your previous time share. That is a lie. I spoke to the company and they charge an additional ridiculous price to try and sell your timeshare. In the end you have multiple timeshares you are responsible for. I refuse to do business with a company that engages in fraud and misrepresentation to get business.

san jose cabo location

My name is Phyllis Tamburello I stayed at your Cabo location from 5/23-5/21. I had a bad fall in your breakfast dining room which was documented. I was in severe pain when I came home I immediately went to my doctor and I had broken my foot and needed surgery. I feel you are responsible and should compensate me. Entire resort is not handicap friendly

vida lifestyle

On March 15 2019 we went to puerto peñasco to celebrate my wife's birthday. We attended one of the...

[Resolved] vida vacations & grand mayan lies

I would like to relate my experience to help other people who were also deceived by Vidanta.
I stayed with my family at the Grand Luxxe Jungle, in the Riviera Maya, from 01/14/19 to 01/26/19, using 2 exchange weeks of Interval International, who I have affiliation since 2013 with Westgate Resorts.
The room I stayed in Vidanta was of high luxury, with a full kitchen. In addition, there were several facilities, such as concierge, swimming pools, golf course, tennis courts, restaurants, shops... Although the price of restaurants and shopping products were above the average, the quality was very good. New facilities were being built. We were impressed with the size of the complex and the quality of the facilities. We could never imagine that this group would be able to apply so many scams to its consumers.
On 01/16/2019, we witnessed the presentation of Vidanta (performed by sales representative Jason Cachaguay). He explained the following advantages over the package we already had:
1) There would be no annuity payment (unlike our situation at Westgate Resorts). FALSE!!! There is an annual fee of USD 400.00 for maintenance of the Vida Lifestyle (kind of a travel agency);
2) When use the timeshare (transferring the week of Vidanta), weeks would duplicate (because of that we accept exchange our 2 weeks (Westgate), for 1 week (Vidanta) FALSE !!! This only occurs when transferring to SFX, for a limited time;
3) SFX had a larger inventory than Interval International and RCI together (a pyramid image was shown, where SFX was at the top). FALSE!!! Although not paying annuity in SFX (gold member), the transfer options are very limited.
We agreed to exchange our current timeshare with a USD 17, 000 payment because we would not need to pay more annuities and the exchange options would be much higher. We have a presentation of Jason, where there were trading options in Brazil, Punta Cana, India or Greece.
We tried to use SFX in February/2019. Otherwise, the damage would be much greater.
After enabling membership with SFX, we discovered that there were no exchange options in Brazil. We also tried to make the reservation in Punta Cana (only option presented by Jason, who actually existed in SFX). Unfortunately, there was no availability in any week of 2019 (we tried every week).
We consulted SFX by email, which confirmed that there were no options in Brazil, unlike the Jason presentation.
At this point, we began our cancellation process with Vidanta on 02/25/2019.
We tried phone contact, without success. We sent an e-mail reporting the above facts and requesting the cancellation of the contract. We already paid USD 9, 650.
We received the answer that the options of "exchange" in Brazil would be through Vida Lifestyle and Interval International. The Vidanta group reported that Jason's presentation is just a draft and is not part of his contract.
If our family was in a Grand Luxxe unit Jungle in the Vidanta Riviera Maya with an exchange made by Interval International, a company which we were affiliated, what would be our motivation for the exchange of our upper unit (double room with kitchen) for a lower unit (junior loft) with an additional payment of $ 17, 000?
We conclude that the Vidanta group not only agrees with this type of approach, but also order its sellers to use any "not in the contract" artifacts and therefore would not have legal value, to make the sale effective.
We exchanged some messages by e-mail, where Fernanda Longo, from the Vidanta group, has offered progressive discounts to keep us with their product. However, we do not wish to do business with a company that even aware of the abusive and misleading practice of its representatives, claims that there is a signed contract and a contract verification record and that the "draft" has no legal value.
I formally submitted a registered letter (using DHL) to request the contract cancellation. This letter was received on 03/04/2019.
I made the complaint at PROFECO, stating that the group Vidanta acted in bad faith, in violation of Articles 32 and 92 of the Ley Federal de Proteccion al Consumidor because they sold a product that does not exist. I still have not received a response from PROFECO.
I filed a dispute with my credit card, reporting this history. The amounts paid have been reversed, but the process is still under review.
In all messages, Fernanda Longo informs that will not refund the amount already paid, threating us they will send the contract to collection agencies and saying that the dispute with the credit card takes about 6 months.
We are awaiting the outcome of this problem.

RESOLVED

I received positive attention from the Customer Service and my case was resolved.

• Updated by J. Savino · May 06, 2019

vidanta timeshare scam - resolved

After having a timeshare for a couple years with Vidanta group, my husband and I realized that it was a financial burden. The maintenance fees continue rising and each time it was a heavier financial burden. We had no complaint about the facilities because since we vacationed there without having a timeshare we liked them, but the fees kept going up and it was getting harder and harder to be able to book at the resort. It seems that once you become a member you cannot go on vacation anymore. So, we look for the cancellation of the contract, it was difficult through the resort but on the internet, we found Mexican Timeshare Solutions through Facebook and we were calm when they told us that the consultation was free and nothing was pay in advance. Throughout the process the contact we had with them was very professional and empathetic. We were always kept informed and the best is that the problem ended favorably for us, the contract with Vidanta group was canceled as it was promised. We are grateful to had put our case in the hands of this company, so we do not hesitate to recommend them.

horrible experiencia con grupo vidanta

Fui a la presentación de tiempo compartido con grupo Vidanta, fue extremadamente agotante, pero aún así seguíamos emocionados por reservar nuestras primeras vacaciones, hasta que llamé para reservar y me di cuenta que Vidanta nos dio un contrato para 2 adultos y somos una familia de 5; 2 adultos y 3 niños. Todo el tiempo pensamos que podríamos reservar con Vidanta por solo $675 usd, pero no, tenemos que reservar 2 cuartos por $1352 USD para poder acomodar a toda mi familia. Esto es un verdadero fraude ¿cómo pudieron vendernos esto? cuando claramente vieron nuestra familia de 5 miembros durante la presentación de tiempo compartido. Nunca usamos nuestro tiempo compartido, porque todo lo que nos dijeron durante la presentación era totalmente diferente. Ya vi que no soy la única ingenua que les creyó y que a cada persona le dicen lo que les gustaría escuchar con tal de venderles. Durante mi proceso de cancelación con Mexican Timeshare Solutions me enteré de muchas cosas más que hacen, no entiendo cómo pueden permitir que sigan operando, tiene miles de quejas y denuncias y todas porque venden con mentiras y abusos. Afortunadamente yo ya pude cancelar mi tiempo compartido, pero no dejo de platicarle mi historia a cada persona que conozco, para que sepan el tipo de compañía y trabajadores que tiene grupo Vidanta

estafa de grupo vidanta

Hola hemos sufrido estafa en Grupo Vidanta. Debido a la inestabilidad económica no podíamos afrontar el gasto y queríamos cancelar la membresía. Estábamos absolutamente arrepentidos, porque cuando vimos la relación costo presentación a lo que realmente compramos, literal nos dimos cuenta que fuimos estafados. Nadie nos respondía nuestras consultas, nos pasaban de una extensión a otra y nadie nos contestaba o nos colgaban, mi esposo se enojó de que nos trajeran como títeres y contrató a un abogado, que trabaja para la empresa mexican timeshare solutions, firmamos su contrato con un miedo a ser estafados de nuevo y nos la vivíamos acosándolo para que nos diera actualizaciones en nuestro caso, eso no era tan necesario porque si nos tenían al tanto cada que había alguna novedad. Pero por fortuna todo resultó ser legal y verdad. Hace 2 días nos acaban de confirmar que nuestro contrato está completamente cancelado y ya no debemos pagas ninguna anualidad a vidanta . Les comparto mi experiencia para que la tomen en cuenta personas que están por comprar alguna membresía con vidanta o por si están en una situación parecida a la nuestra, espero les sirva de algo

• Iv
    Ivy Garcia Jun 21, 2018

Hace unas semanas también nos contactaron a nosotros una mujer que se hace llamar Veronica López nos enviaron una oferta para comprar nuestra membrecia del grupo vidanta al ver que era por un valor muy grande y muy diferente del que pagamos, comenzamos a investigar y gracias a que encontré esta información me di cuenta de lo que trataban de hacer, investigue la compañía y claro no existe, la dirección es de Minneapolis Minnesota y ahí se encuentran unos abogados, CUIDADO y no regresen el “ contrato “ que les mandan firmado y mucho menos dinero. A la persona que escribió esta complain le estamos muy agradecidos y espero la vida se encargará de recompensar el daño y el dinero que perdió... Bendiciones

timeshare / so called fractional ownership

I recently complained to Vida and The Registry Collection giving them a chance to rectify the situation. A few days after sending the letter below The Registry Collection called me and explained that it was out of their hands. To this day - Vida has not contacted me with a response.
The letter below is what i sent to Vida and The Registry collection. Beware of buying with them, apparently to them it is ok to change the deal we have with them at any point without notice. ...
Dear sir/Madame:
My wife and I are owners at the Grand Bliss through Vida - we have been customers since 2004. Initially we bought into the Grand Maya and then upgraded to a "no maintenance fee unless we use it" benefit in 2008 and ultimately to Grand Luxxe in 2012. Eventually we downgraded to the Grand Bliss. These upgrades were substantial expenses that we incurred but we did so with full faith that we were working with an ethical and honest corporation. The downgrade was soon after the Grand Luxxe upgrade- this was due to the first of numerous disappointments and unpleasant encounters. We attempted to deposit a week with the Registry Collection- I was informed at that time that as an owner with Luxxe we no longer had access to the properties though registry collection. This was NOT told to me and I was misled in this upgrade. I lodged a formal complaint publicly and through a resolution process I was downgraded to the Bliss so that I could once again have access to the Registry Collection. This was a very unpleasant experience and challenged my trust. Several months ago another incident caused me to lose faith in this arrangement altogether.

• Cl
    C.Lein May 24, 2018

We've been having problems with Grupo Vidanta as well. Did anyone ever contact you to res once your dispute?

mayan palace, pesadilla con tiempo compartido

Fui estafado por mayan palace y ya no hallaba la salida, mi membrecía ya estaba pagada en su totalidad y ya...

testimonial de tiempo compartido con vidanta

Contaba con una membresia con el desarrollo Vidanta, sin embargo lo que me ofrecieron en un principio, no fue lo que me otorgaron al solicitar sus servicios, yo compré esa membresia porque me prometieron $4 mil dolares por cada una de mis semanas y en caso de no rentarlas ellos se comprometieron a rentarmelas, porque dicen tener muchos clientes potenciales disponibles. Durante el desayuno, donde me vendieron la membresia, eran excesivamente amables, pero una vez que te vas de ahí y les hablas para pedirles ayuda, te tratan como limosnero, cuando uno pagó por un servicio y vaya que pagamos bastante y lo que indigna es que siendo una empresa mexicana nos maltrate a nosotros los mexicanos, es por eso que me acerqué a mexican timeshare solutions para finiquitar dicho contrato y sin más me apoyaron en todo momento hasta la cancelación del mismo, mi agradecimiento a todo su equipo de trabajo ya que el apoyo que recibí fue excelente, nada que ver con el equipo de vidanta.

fox car rental

Hello
I am currently staying at Vidante riviera Maya n Palace. This is the second day i have tried to hire a car from the Fox car rentals. They are a complete shambles. Yesterday we booked a car at the lobby, completed our details, gave driving licence etcc for a 9am booking. Now at 10.10 we are still waiting to receive a car!! The man was not available and says there was no contract!!
We have wasted so much time trying to book, trying to return a previous car (took over 2hrs to return). Its a complete waste of our holiday and money.
The staff are not apologising, they spend time on their mobiles instead of talking to customers, they have no idea of customer service and how to run a business. They are letting Vidante down. Please respond with how you intend to sort this. I know you do not own this company but you have chosen this company as car hire for your customers so need to take some responsibilty please.
We would like 2 days car hire $120 refunded please as a result of our wasted time with family of 5.
You can email me on [protected]@gmail.com
Or contact me at the hotel room 2039 until saturday.
Thank you for you response.
Sarah and Max Walker

• De
    Debycole Oct 04, 2017

Yes, unfortunately Mayan Palace is one of the most fraudulent resorts!!! I also had a bad experience with them, the way they treated me, and all the lies i've heard.
    The worst thing is that once you fall into their scam tactics it's almost impossible to get out.
    Here's a list of complaints about this resort i've found recently,
    you should take a look: http://www.timesharescam.com/timeshare-complaints-resorts-black-list/3-mayan-palace-timeshare-complaints/
    Don't give up, i still have hope that sooner or later we are going to make a difference against those thieves.

mayan palace awful timeshare experience

Hace 3 años mi esposo y yo fuimos de vacaciones a México, e ingenuamente compramos lo que para nosotros era una inversión y oportunidad de negocio, pero en realidad terminó siendo nuestra peor pesadilla. Primero intentamos rentar nuestras semanas como nos habían dicho, pero lo único que conseguimos fue que nos volvieran a estafar, un año después mi marido enfermó y se nos complicaron los pagos así que quisimos venderles de regreso nuestra membresía como ellos nos había dicho que podríamos hacerlo, pero nos dijeron que eso no era posible, así que les dijimos que entonces ya no deseábamos la membresía porque no podíamos costearlo y nos dijeron que no solo no podíamos, sino que también nos penalizaría. Fue la peor pesadilla yo estaba muy angustiada por la salud de mi esposo y además tenía que preocuparme por pagarle a estos abusivos rateros de Mayan Palace.
Entre mis conocidos, hay una pareja que pasó por una situación similar con un tiempo compartido y me recomendaron la compañía Mexican Timeshare Solutions, dándome buenas referencias y explicándome como los habían ayudado, sin dudarlo los contacté y como ya tenía referencias los contraté inmediatamente, para mi buena suerte fueron nuestra salvación, cancelaron nuestro tiempo compartido y evitaron que siguiéramos pagándole a esos rateros.
Espero mi testimonial sea de ayuda para otros vacacionistas y piensen 2 veces antes de involucrarse con estos rateros, desconsiderados.

• Tom Hager Jun 26, 2017

Sorry to hear about your case, here I share some advice on how to avoid the scams and plan perfect vacations http://timeshareadvocates.org/what-is-a-timeshare-scam/

vida / vidanta

Grupo Vidanta mala experiencia de tiempo compartido

A mi esposo y a mi nos emborracharon para vendernos una membresia de tiempo compartido, con grupo Vidanta, nos negamos a comprar en repetidas ocasiones y como nos dijeron que si no estábamos contentos podíamos cancelar cuando quisiéramos, firmamos el contrato con tal de poder irnos de ahí.
Como según nosotros podíamos cancelar cuando quisiéramos no le tomamos importancia y el resto de nuestras vacaciones nos relajamos y ni pensamos en el tema, un mes después ya en nuestra casa y con más tiempo hablamos para cancelar la membresia y nos dijeron que no era posible y que si queríamos cancelar tendríamos que pagar un 25 % de la membresia por penalización, les explicamos nuestra situación y al parecer ellos están al tanto de todas las mentiras que dicen los vendedores y no les importó.
Como tengo amigos abogados, les pregunté sobre como cancelar y me dijeron que no era posible, muy molesta por la manera en la que fuimos engañados, me puse a buscar en internet y vi que no éramos los únicos estafados, que había miles de personas en la misma o peores situaciones que nosotros. Vi un testimonial de alguien que había logrado cancelar su tiempo compartido y lo contacté, tardó 3 semanas en contestarme me parecieron eternas y cuando creía que ya no me iba a contestar me contactó y me dijo como le hizo para cancelar. Fue por medio de una empresa que se llama Mexican Timeshare Solutions, seré sincera, no les tenía nada de confianza después de como fuimos engañados, ellos dan una consulta gratuita y mi esposo y yo decidimos tomarla para ver de que se trataba. durante la consulta nos explicaron todo y nos dijeron que si los contratábamos no teníamos que pagar nada hasta que nos cancelaran la membresía, nos enviaron el contrato lo leímos ahora si cuidadosamente en casa los contratamos.
Gracias a Dios puedo decir que las cosas fueron así, ellos cancelaron nuestro contrato de tiempo compartido y nosotros les pagamos ya que se canceló.
Yo ya pasé por esta mala experiencia y me animo a compartirlo para que las personas no se queden con los brazos cruzados y sepan que si es posible cancelar. Cuando yo busqué en internet un testimonial de otra persona me ayudó a solucionar mi problema y espero yo pueda ayudar a otros.

• Ta
    Tatiana San Martin Nov 03, 2019

Hola consulta, cuanto tuviste que pagarles a ellos para que cancelaran tu membresia?

mayan palace awful experience

3 years ago me and my husband acquire a membership with Mayan Palace, we think that could be a great idea to invest on a timeshare
We wanted the cancellation but the resort denied that possibility while in the timeshare presentation the salesperson told us that we could cancel whenever we want it, of course it was not true. Bad treatment and a misleading membership, the first year was fine, then the problems started when we received a extra charge from a service that we didnt used it. The cost of the maintenance fees, totally is a crazy price and out of our possibilities. I think that Mayan Palace resort is one of the worst places in the world.
We found Mexican Timeshare Solutions on a timeshare users group website and we hire them. I highly recommend Mexican Timeshare Solutions if you want an honest, responsive means of getting rid of your Mexican timeshare. Mexican Timeshare Solutions took no money upfront .I paid them after they sent me documentation from the Mexican court that my timeshare was revoked
You dont have idea how much I battle with those people to let me go out, all was my fault for not read the contract in time, but now friends you know it, so stay alert.