Wyndham Vacation Ownership Logo

Wyndham Vacation Ownership

Having problems with Wyndham Vacation Ownership?

Wyndham Vacation Ownership Customer Service Contacts

+1 877 393 5250 (Special Offers & Vacation Packages)
+1 855 421 4788 (Vacation Rentals With Extra Holidays)
+1 800 251 8736 (Owner Care)
+1 877 999 3223 (Reservations)
6277 Sea Harbor Dr.
Orlando, Florida

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Wyndham Vacation Ownership Customer Service. Initial Wyndham Vacation Ownership complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Wyndham Vacation Ownership above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Wyndham Vacation Ownership. Discuss the issues you have had with Wyndham Vacation Ownership and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Wyndham Vacation Ownership Complaints & Reviews

Wyndham Vacation OwnershipOverall service, support and choices

It is very hard to make a booking and 90% of the available options wont be available even a year in advance.

Even due to Covid situations and inability to travel, they were not accommodating the request to extend the date of expiry of travel credits.

Also, there is no one available for support after the office hours even if it is an emergency. Club Wyndham by no means supports anything related to Discovery saying that they are a different department.

It is a complete rip off of money!! Not trustworthy at all!

Sep 24, 2020

Wyndham Vacation Ownership — Mislead and lied to during follow up sessions

Three weeks ago, we attended one of the owners follow up sessions. It was only going to last 1 hour. 3 hour...

Wyndham Vacation OwnershipSunbeam and hiring management

My name is Andrew Roberts and I applied for the houseperson position a weak ago, did the assessment test, had a sup ask me questions visa by text then schedule a date for an interview for the 19th of this mouth of September. Then on September 3th I receive the email about the position was giving to someone else with was outrageous. This is Unacceptable. With all that's going on the world you people decide to pull this stunt. I guess black lives don't matter after all.

May 21, 2020

Wyndham Vacation Ownership — Vacation cancelled

I am beyond words disappointed and so incredibly frustrated with the way Wyndham handled rearranging...

Mar 10, 2020

Wyndham Vacation Club — Timeshare

This company will have you feel amazing when you leave. You will be sooooo excited about the vacations you...

Feb 21, 2020

Wyndham Vacation Ownership — Ownership , YOU OWN NOTHING BUT WORTHLESS PAPER

Joe Ann W2/21/2020 01:17:26 pm I have 8 years experience which included 1 purchase and 4 upgrades in order to...

Feb 18, 2020

Wyndham Vacation Club — worthless timeshare scam

No vacations to show for wyndham!!! 11/11/2017 over 2 years with not 1 vacation, but many calls to try to...

Feb 11, 2020

Wyndham Vacation Club — timeshare

I want everyone to think really good before they get suckered into being an owner with Wyndham. I Purchased...

Feb 08, 2020

Wyndham Vacation Ownership — wyndham vacation club timeshare scam

Add more review text We just want to warn people who are thinking of signing up for a timeshare, please do...

Feb 04, 2020

Wyndham Vacation Ownership — timeshare crock of pooh

This Timeshare resort company is an empty pit. You will feel cheated when you walk away from the dream world...

Dec 20, 2019

Wyndham Vacation Ownership — wyndham sales takes advantage of old people...

These two crooks sold my mother a $37,000 package that she told them that she could not afford. They promised...

Dec 02, 2019

Wyndham Vacation Ownership — issuing credit card

During our seminar we told our person we were not interested in buying a timeshare or whatever they were...

Nov 18, 2019

Wyndham Destinations — timeshare sales

Wyndham vacation resorts Re: Contract numbers, [protected], [protected], and [protected] On June 1, 2018...

Nov 17, 2019

Baymont by Wyndham — manager nirmal bath

This morning we discovered blood on the back of one of the pillows which prompted my husband and I to pull...

Nov 16, 2019

Wyndham — amazon ipad fire

I am locked out of use of my amazon ipad fire. I received the ipad as a gift from wyndom. Corp. For...

Wyndham Vacation Ownershipwyndham vacation resort, inc club wyndham discovery membership agreement

My husband and I were lied to about the terms and agreements. We were told by Charles Philips that we were getting 24mths of financing when we only received 6mthd. We only found out after receiving our cards and then it was too late to cancel. This was misleading and fraud. We kept asking where to find the 24mths and this is where CHARLES kept pointing too.
      I will be contacting a lawyer and also submitting a internet campaign against this company and Wyndham Discovery. The public needs to to be careful because this is misleading, fraudulent and taking advantage of people.
      Also is attached you will find a document made up internally that was used to sell me this package. Most companies only allow marketing material from the Corporate Office

wyndham vacation resort, inc club wyndham discovery membership agreement
      wyndham vacation resort, inc club wyndham discovery membership agreement

Wyndham Vacation Ownershipas a company, I am distrustful of wyndham resorts

My suggestion is to stay clear of this company that will overcharge under your nose. Then charge accounts without your permission and not allow you to vacation as they are always booked:

In February 2017, While vacationing and staying at a Wyndham Resorts in North Myrtle beach, SC, I fell victim to some very strong and deceitful sales pressure to purchase a timeshare.

I needed to pay a down payment of $3719.60 immediately, which they put on a Paypal credit card. They ended up actually charging me $3749.60, which was their first no-no. They then, without my knowledge or permission, added another Paypal loan of $10000! I CALLED WYNDHAM AND THEY DID NOT CARE. That was their second no-no, which made me angry and distrustful of the Wyndham company.

I was and still, am unable to use any of the benefits as described by their high-pressure sales. Bottom line, I do not want to do business with a company that would attempt to steal money from me

Wyndham Vacation Ownershipwyndham timeshare ownership

We called to complain to Wyndham and spoke to Ruben Back in May. We were upset because we were told by Devin Streeter, we could go to Disney for a whole week every year. When we tried to book this, We found out we did not have enough points. Ruben told us to send him an email with the info we talked about so we did and we had a new issue! A hit on our credit for something we never receIved a bill for. A 30 point hit. It turned out to be the credit card. We had asked confirmed with Devin our final numbers twice and this cc amount was left out of our financial
          responsibIlity at the signing. I specifically asked if there would be any other charges and Devin said no. We have tried to reach Devin and he refuses to call us back.

So we added this to the email and WYNDHAM HAS REFUSED TO RESPOND TO BOTH PROBLEMS.
          The customer service is horrendous on top of this. We want this problem fixed now. We do not deserve to be ignored.

Wyndham Vacation Ownershipwyndham has turned vacations into nightmares!

With this particular timeshare, you cannot vacation as you pay to do so. You have so much trouble trying to book vacations with them as nothing is available. We have upgrades galore and still, nothing really to show for it but mostly 1-day vacations with a few longer ones and more fees paid outside to do so.

We have also been misled by a multitude of agents with this company at sales presentations and we just can not do it anymore. We are signing updates to cancel just to get out of these sales presentations and this is no longer ok for us anymore. We dread vacationing.

Not sure how this company is not getting into more trouble with all the problems their owners have with their business practices. Something is not right when they can get away with this stuff for so long with no responsibility and consequences.

Sep 24, 2019

Wyndham Vacation Ownership — timeshare

On the night of August 5, 2019, my wife and 2 sons were on the first night of a 3-day stay in San Antonio. A...