Grand Crowne Resorts Logo

Grand Crowne Resorts

Having problems with Grand Crowne Resorts?

Grand Crowne Resorts reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on May 6, 2009. The latest review Timeshare complaint was posted on Jul 6, 2021. The latest complaint did not follow thru w/promises made & sold to us even tho we didn't meet guidelines was resolved on Aug 20, 2013. Grand Crowne Resorts has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 23 reviews. Grand Crowne Resorts has resolved 8 complaints.

Grand Crowne Resorts Customer Service Contacts

430 State Highway 165 South
Branson, Missouri
Additional Contact Address

2703 Teaster Lane,
Pigeon Forge, TN 37863

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Grand Crowne Resorts Customer Service. Initial Grand Crowne Resorts complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Grand Crowne Resorts above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Grand Crowne Resorts. Discuss the issues you have had with Grand Crowne Resorts and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Grand Crowne Resorts Complaints & Reviews

Grand Crowne ResortsTimeshare complaint

I paid cash for a timeshare in pigeon forge in 2012 Dec 10 .they said we bought in Branson. To this day we haven't used our timeshare. I put it up for sale a year after I bought it no luck . There is no help from grand crown they just want there money. Now I am harassed for money a month after fee's were do now they say for 7000.00 they can help me no regard for covid ( travel restrictions) so I just want out .it's all paid for other then 400.00 what a waste.

Respond

Grand Crowne ResortsI did not receive the package I was sold.

I purchased my time share in Pigeon Forge @ the "Lodges" I was told they would build a huge family center with an indoor water park.
    I got a room in a building sitting on a hill with nothing. Now I am trying to book a room for May of 2022 and can not get anyone to help me book it. I have called every day since May 10 of 2021 and continue to get passed around to different locations, no help as of 6/3/2021. I spent $11, 000 on nothing and would like a full refund. I have tried everything to hold up my end of the deal and the situation continues to get worse. I have been passed from 1 phone number to another to the point I am not sure which one to call next.

Help!!!

Norman Gould

Grand Crowne Resortssurrey grand crowne timeshare scam

I was scammed in 2007 by Grand Crowne resorts. It's never available and I can't even give it away! And now it's all paid for. It's never available. Grande Crowne- is of no help and this is never available. I purchased this back at Pigeon Forge and the deed is in Branson Missouri. I've been stuck with maintenance fees and I just can't get rid of this. Looking for a class action lawsuit to be part of. This company is a scam!

Grand Crowne Resorts — I am no longer an owner or member

My name is David Danford and my wife is Kasi Danford. We were previous owners of a timeshare when finally we...

Grand Crowne Resortsphone call not being returned

Phone call not being returned I was put in contact with Tracy the manager of Owner Services Capital Resorts ration of how Randy parker told me that he would use my points that I bought and pay off my timeshare in 2 1/2 years he told me he rented out most of my points and that I would receive a nice Jack and what happened is I was notified that no one showed up for the times he rented and I lost all my points he also apparently used my two 50, 000 bonus point certificates also I was told those were not able to be used Tracy told me she would call me back with results I have left her multiple messages and she has not returned a phone call to me yet I feel like I am being led around or ignored and I am getting quite upset I'm not sure if I should contact an attorney or what I am supposed to do at this point

Grand Crowne Resorts — misrepresentation of timeshare package

We purchased a timeshare package through Grand Crowne resorts several years ago while we were visiting Pigeon...

Grand Crowne Resorts — Lack of closure by gcr, tpi, and capital resorts

1.In sep, 2013, my wife and I entered into this timeshare agreement! 2.In aug, 2014, I advised gcr that we...

Grand Crowne Resorts — Timeshare for grand crowne pigeon forge

In 2013, like many others it seems, my wife and I attended the presentation for these timeshares and were...

Grand Crowne Resorts — Processing of My Deed

Grand Crowne Resorts — Vacation Package/Timeshare Rip off

• [protected]:42 Am. Sent email to [protected]@capitalresortsgroup.com (same address we received from...

Grand Crowne ResortsWe can't book the room and this company didn't provide any support

We got the timeshares for the room in Grand Crowne Resorts. Also we could use it in Pigeon Forge for additional fee. The company told us that we could book it at any time, but we tried to book it for April, 2015 and July, but all our attempts failed. Each time we got the email that there were problems with our credit card, but we didn’t think it was problem in our card. I think that they have messed up with it and don’t want to help us.

Grand Crowne Resorts — Deceit

As I've posted before, we were led to believe that we were purchasing a specific week at Pigeon Forge...

Grand Crowne ResortsDissatisfied Service

We brought a time share in July 2013 paid them off in Sept 2014; funny how you get a call for a good deal but they want you to go through another tour. Well, we did and all they wanted was to to sale us more points. WE were going to but 4 hours later, they still couldn't get there stuff together. So we told them no thanks. We didn't get the other stuff with our package we paid for $100 for another tour and a 5 day 6 night stay. Mr Norton what who we dealt with and he followed my husband all the way to our vehicle telling us to come back the next morning etc... I said no. Needless to say his boss, a female I can't remember her name, called us back the next morning and left a message for us to come and sign papers for more points etc... and pick up our tour money etc...we called her back said no to the the additionl points and asked that she mail the other out since we did pay a fee for the other as we were already headed home. Still nothing today and we can't get any return calls. WE are ready to sale our time share with the help of another company. We never realized this would be the service we got after we paid for our timeshare. What a waste ! Sign - RUN DO NOT GO TO THE GATLINGBURG OFFICE - The LODGES ! Sign... Birmingham AL Customers who are truly dissatisifed. TOUR ID 2031022

Grand Crowne Resorts — false advertising

I became an owner in spring 2011. The plans we were shown made us excited to be owners and gave us something...

Grand Crowne Resortsdid not follow thru w/promises made & sold to us even tho we didn't meet guidelines

We were solda timeshare with promises made that we could come back a few weeks with EIN number and transfer ownership into the business when we tried they said it had to be paid in full before the switch. we were only making 20, 000 dollars a year at the time and the minimum requirements for purchase with 50 or 60, we were not married, we were told that we can sell it back to them for the price we paid but when we tried who were not allowed to do it. there were many other items in the list please contact me at the above number to go overeverything

Grand Crowne ResortsRip off

They Bothered me till I agreed to do one of theie vacations and I picked pigeon forge cabin. The deal was to listen to their sales pitch.. When I picked my date the lady said ok that the dates I picked were ok but I had to pay a refundable deposit of 75 dollars. I had alread paid for the trip but agreed. Then they call back a week later saying it will be another 150 dollars because the last day of my stay was patriots day. Needless to say I asked for my money back the lady said no. So don't let these people scam anyone else.

Grand Crowne Resorts — Timeshare fraud

In Nov 2008 we purchased a timeshare from Grand Crowne Resorts in Ambergris Caye Belize. At some time between...

Grand Crowne Resorts — Misrepresentation

I went to sells presentation. A man told me that I could use cabins until the resort was finished free of...

Grand Crowne Resortsunathorized credit card charge

i recieved a call from grand crowne resorts/leisure selling cruises. I was told that i could purchase a cruise on my crerdit card with 30 days to cancel. when I got the paper work I called to cancel and I was told i needed to send all the paper work back to them and they would remove the $499.00 charge.I did as i was told and sent everything back and sent it certified mail so I have a tracking number. I sent the paperwork back on july 06 2010. the tracking number is [protected]. the charge was on my july statement. the credit card company called me and told me i was being charged for it. A carnival cruise by grand crowne resort, i called the number listed on the bill and it was a recording where a man named Dan harold said to leave a message, without any mention of being a business. no one ever called me back.

Grand Crowne Resorts — The lied to the Attorney General, Missouri

We paid our maintenance fees in total. We started getting late fee bills from Grand Crowne Resorts. We did...