Spinnaker Resorts Logo

Spinnaker Resorts

Having problems with Spinnaker Resorts?

+1 877 842 3201 (Owner Reservations and Services)
+1 877 301 7829 (Vacation Package Reservations)
+1 843 341 9568 (Association Fee Payment)
+1 843 341 8850 (Waterside)
+1 866 296 1211 (Hilton Head Island, SC)
+1 877 944 7891 (Ormond Beach, FL)
+1 800 801 5643 (Branson, MO)
35 DeAllyon Avenue

Branson
Palace View, 700 Blue Meadows Road, Branson, MO 65616

French Quarter Resort
3706 W 76 Country Blvd, Branson, MO 65616

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Spinnaker Resorts.

Complaints & Reviews

Spinnaker ResortsI an attempt to sell back my bluewater timeshare, I was told that spinnaker does not buy back timeshares.

When we bought the timeshare at Bluewater, we were assured by Mark(who said he had lived all of life on Hilton Head) that Spinnaker would buy back the timeshare if we were no longer able to use it. My husband will be 80 soon and I am 79, we are not in great physical shape and cannot travel that far, when I contacted Spinnaker I was told that you do not buy timeshares back. Also that they could help us rent it out(so we could recoup maintenance fees or if we wanted we could get a family member to take it or if it was for medical they might take it off our hands for a fee. I have paid a lot of money into this and cannot afford to continue paying more. I know if I hadn't been told by Mark that they would buy it back, I would not have bought Bluewater. I was happy with Waterside, but since buying at Bluewater I feel like I am going further into debt each month. If we are unable to resolve this issue I will have to contact someone to try to sell!!!

Spinnaker Resortstimeshare

Contract #510300 - We have been trying for nearly a year to deed this timeshare back to Spinnaker, as we cannot use it any longer and have not gotten the benefits of owning it that were promised to us when it was purchased. We offered to deed it back with no cost to Spinnaker, even though we had paid about $20, 000 to purchase it. Spinnaker refused to take the timeshare back without our having to pay an additional $3, 200 in costs. We offered to pay this year's maintenance fee and any other reasonable closing costs, but not the arbitrary $3, 200 they said they had to have. Then they just stopped responding to our emails and letters at all.

We will not continue to be forced to pay unknown fees in perpetuity, for a timeshare we cannot use and which does not offer value promised when it was sold to us.

Sep 26, 2019

Spinnaker Resorts — timeshare sales

Due to misrepresentation by the Spinnaker sales staff (Jesse Cadman and Jim Jacobs), we are requesting the...

Spinnaker Resortsmisleading!

I am absolutely disappointed and we haven't even started yet! First of all we should have looked at the reviews first to see you are rated with ONE star and almost all reviews are awful! We were told two VERY DIFFERENT scenarios when agreeing to this and upon booking! Then BOOKING entered the WRONG DATES and now we have suffer the consequences and trying to rearrange our life schedules with work because YOUR company entered the dates WRONG! We were SUPPOSED to be scheduled Nov 29-Dec 2nd, which is the weekend of Thanksgiving because we are ALREADY OFF WORK THOSE DATES! Instead we were scheduled for the weekend BEFORE! We were told because we didn't purchase the INSURANCE!? Are you kidding!? You entered us for the wrong dates we SHOULD NOT have to suffer for your mistake! This has absolutely started off terrible and we WILL NOT be purchasing anything from you at all! NOT looking forward to our weekend in Ormond that is supposed to be relaxing and great. We will be missing work unpaid instead because of the dates entered WRONG.

Jul 23, 2019

Spinnaker Resorts — trying to sell... a disappointment

Due to a personal sickness, I am trying to sell my 3 Bedroom Lock Out in Branson, MO. I got information about...

Spinnaker Resortssales agent does not return our multiple calls.

We purchased a Spinaker resort at Hilton Head in February of this year as a trade in of our RCI resort. We have been unable to talk to the sales agent, Hunter French, despite the fact that he gave us his phone number and assured us he'd be available to answer questions. I have tried calling him multipe times since late February. Spinnaker customer service has been of no help.
        I last spoke with Spinnaker customer service on June 18 of this year. I spoke with Tasha and Onya, and then finally supervisor carolyn. Later Paris. My name is Geraldine wanner. Phone [protected] We have many questions about the sale of said timeshare. We are very dissappointed with Spinnaker Resorts. We need answers.

Spinnaker Resortsresorts sells

To Spinnaker Resorts,

Greetings, recently I contacted you, after being contacted by one of Spinnakers Customer Service Rep. inviting my husband and I to use our package we recently purchased from you. We accepted based on the accommodations previously sold to us. Needless to say, somewhere in between me saying yes and receiving the email confirmation, our accommodations got downgraded.

Because of this, we must cancel our reservation for June 20th. We will not wait until you can confirm our room reservations for the King Deluxe Suite, as the time is too close to our arrival date. This should have been stated on the confirmation. We didnt agree to downgrade our room upon accepting the dates offered. We don't travel or plan to travel in these conditions.

I am also asking if my phone numbers can be removed from your data base. I no longer wish to be contacted by Spinnaker Resort or their parent companies. Please forward this messenger to your superiors, as I have retained a lawyer for any legal matters that may potentially be tied to this hoax. Furthermore, I have contacted my credit card company fraud department to make them aware of this scam.

Sincerely,

Mr. & Mrs. Gaskin

Spinnaker Resortstimeshare sale

My wife and I attended a time share sales information at Blue Water resort in February of 2019. Our salesman, Hunter French seemed very interesting and informative. He informed us of a new program called the Premier program. This program as it was told to us was to enable us to purchase as many weeks as we see fit (to use)for vacation. The cost for these weeks were supposed to be about $250.00. That's what we were told and that's what we thought we bought. It couldn't be further from the truth. We were lied to and no one at Spinnaker cares. I have called numerous times and I have gotten the run around. I have contacted an attorney and the Better Business Bureau. I reached out to everyone and anybody I could. I just want out of the contract. This is Fraud, plain and simple. Spinnaker should be ashamed of their business practices and they should fire Mr. Hunter French. How does he sleep at night, or does Spinnaker reward him for everyone that he lies to and frauds.

Jan 29, 2019

Spinnaker Resorts — everything

i was lied to about everything starting with the number of people i could take to having fees that were not...

Jan 14, 2019

Spinnaker Resorts — maintenance fees

We have owned a Spinnaker-Hilton Head Timeshare since January, 1999. We own one week in the odd years which...

Nov 09, 2018

Spinnaker Resorts at Waterside Hilton Head, SC — timeshare

The only reason I gave one star to this review is because this site won't let me put no stars! We bought and...

Sep 21, 2018

Spinnaker Resorts — misrepresentation of booking

I purchased a vacation for $378 2 rooms 3 nights each. Was told I would receive a $50 check, $150.00 in gift...

Sep 01, 2018

Spinnaker Resorts — annual dues

I am confused about how the doubtful accounts continue to increase year after year. At some point this should...

Sep 01, 2018

Spinnaker Resorts — accommodations

I am a owner of a timeshare at spinnaker in ormond beach. Been going there for years. They offered me a 400...

Aug 05, 2018

Spinnaker Resorts — refund reversal & fraud investigation requested

I requested a refund due to unforeseen circumstances of my car major insures. The refund was granted. July...

Simsbury

Spinnaker Resortsspinnaker resorts

Received a cold call from this company. I asked if she was trying to sell me something. She said "No, I'm trying to give you something." I said, "well, I'm not interested. Could you take me off of your list?" at which point she hung up in my face.

If you are going to make cold calls, don't be rude. They interrupted my work day at a number I never gave them permission to use, and then got angry when I said no. Horrible.

May 31, 2018

Spinnaker Resorts — customer service/telemarketing

My friend and I both done the Spinnaker resort in Branson and it was fine. We didn't buy into it but now they...

May 17, 2018

Spinnaker Resorts — customer service, booking department, sales and marketing

We had terrible customer service in booking our confirmed vacation with Spinnaker Vacations for our vacation...

Mar 23, 2018

Spinnaker Resorts — introductory visit package

In February, I agreed to a package visit at Spinnaker in Hilton Head. After much deliberation, we settled on...

Spinnaker Resortsaccommodations

The understanding I got when I purchased his package was that my family and I would be staying at one of your resorts and not at the filthy and smelly Days Inn that we were sent to. We travelled from New Jersey 13hrs later to stay in a dump. We are timeshare owners already and therefore we were looking for other opportunities but we didn't need to leave from so far to stay at a motel only to be given a one hour tour of the resort.
                You falsely advertised and lured us to Hilton Head and whatever class action lawsuits there are against your establishment we will be joining. Nothing in your advertising, the confirmation letter suggested that we would be staying at any other location than at Spinnaker Resort. All previous vacation packages that we've purchased, those places (Vacation Village and Diamond Resorts) both for which we own and paid off Accomodated us in like manner to what they were trying to sell and that's why we bought. Up to this moment there isn't one positive thing I have to say about Spinnaker Resort and you can be certain that if we are not appropriately accommodated we will post all negative feedback all over social media and to all those who will listen. That you are a fraudulent company and no one should fall for your marketing.
                Jerrmain Clarke [protected]