Sell My TimeShareNOW Logo

Sell My TimeShareNOW

Having problems with Sell My TimeShareNOW?

Sell My TimeShareNOW reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Dec 1, 2006. The latest review wyndham panama city beach was posted on Sep 21, 2019. The latest complaint No Results- was resolved on Apr 27, 2013. Sell My TimeShareNOW has an average consumer rating of 3 stars from 17 reviews. Sell My TimeShareNOW has resolved 8 complaints.

Sell My TimeShareNOW Customer Service Contacts

1877 815 4227 (Customer Service)
+1 603 516 0200 (International)
8545 Commodity Circle
Sat9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Sun9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
NH Office
300 Constitution Ave., Suite 200B, Box 10, Portsmouth, NH 03801

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Sell My TimeShareNOW Customer Service. Initial Sell My TimeShareNOW complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Sell My TimeShareNOW above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Sell My TimeShareNOW. Discuss the issues you have had with Sell My TimeShareNOW and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Sell My TimeShareNOW Complaints & Reviews

Sep 21, 2019

Sell My TimeshareNow — wyndham panama city beach

The Timeshare organizations have a bad reputation - and mostly deservedly so. And especially Club...

Sell My TimeshareNowFraud bbb complaint #[protected]

1. 1/25/2016 Start of Fraud,
Alex Vera | Senior Account Executive | Sellmytimesharenow.com | Tel. [protected] Ext.6039 | Fax [protected]
Wrote:
Hello Mr. Marquez,

It was a pleasure speaking with regarding your interest in selling your timeshare property. Please review some of our company highlights, credentials and client testimonials:

SellMyTimeshareNow.com has been globally recognized by the following reputable sources:

SellMyTimeshareNow.com's proven statistics:

Important Sites Related to SellMyTimeshareNow.com:

· Corporate Website

· Timeshare Resale Marketplace

· Timeshare Rental Marketplace

· Title Company

· Finance Partner

Please let me know if you have any further questions or concerns, thank you. We look forward to working with you in regards to getting your timeshare property marketed and sold.

Best Regards,
2. 1/29/2016, After ectensive search I signed a Contract with

Dear Pablo Marquez,

Welcome to Sell My Timeshare NOW!
Thank you for choosing SellMyTimeshareNOW, LLC, the global leader in connecting timeshare buyers, sellers, and renters online. SellMyTimeshareNOW is a highly successful timeshare marketing company built on integrity and professionalism. We realize you have many choices when it comes to advertising your timeshare and very much appreciate your business. We have attached a copy of your corresponding Timeshare Worksheet and Subscription Agreement for your records. Please be sure to keep this email, as this is your receipt.

You will receive an email confirming completion of your advertisement within 2-4 business days. Please make sure Sell My Timeshare NOW
has been added to your contact list to ensure you receive all email correspondence from us.

For any questions regarding your advertisement, please contact Customer Care at [protected] x 2221 or email [protected]@sellmytimesharenow.com. They are available to assist you Monday through Friday 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. EST.

Sincerely,
The Customer Care Department

P.S. Please call us if you are contacted by a buyer, renter or broker as part of our services is to provide some insight on how to verify the validity of a purchase and/or rental offer.

Your advertisement subscription with Smtn has been received. Our agents will NEVER ask you for additional monies via Wire Transfer, Green Dot Moneypak ®, Western Union ®, refillable cards, or other untraceable payment methods. If you receive any such request, please contact us immediately. Thank you.

Alex,
Thank you for your assistance yesterday, My wife and I would like to proceed with this and have the following ideas for your advise.
Sell - Perennial Vacation Club for $7000
Upgrade - Blue Green for a Disney Resort for around $10, 000.
Please let me know your response we will get the contract signed for the Perennial Vacation Club on Friday.
Respond or call me at [protected].
Pablo
3. 6/1/2018, Sent in 1st Complaint.
Alex,
Please review this email, its been 6months and no-one has called to sell this Timeshare?
We have been pro-active reducing the price, but that has meant we are losing money with you.
It says a lot of what you said, what you promised and your companies true sales abilities.
I will have to seek elsewhere to sell this property if nothing is done shortly to include letting others know of my experience.
3. 4/17/2017
Alex no longer there. To:Jacob Treadwell
Cc:[protected]@sellmytimesharenow.com, [protected]@sellmytimesharenow.net
Bcc:[protected]@sellmytimesharenow.com, [protected]@sellmytimesharenow.com Dear Jacob,
It has been more than a year and this Timeshare has not sold under your supervision. We ask that you let us know why even having reducing the price? We were told it would sell rapidly by your Representative and then told market is a little slow. Let me remind you as a Senior citizen this could be understood as, "promising false statements" to Seniors. Please see if there is anyway we can resolve this amicably.
Same day ResponseDear Pablo,
Per your request, the asking price on your unit has been reduced from $6000.00 to $5000.00. Please allow 1 - 3 hours for the change to take effect. Best Regards, Jacob Treadwell | Customer Care Specialist | SellMyTimeshareNOW LLC | Toll Free: 877.815.4227 | Fax: 603.516.0757

4. 6/2018 Sell My Time Share releases a continued fraud with Time Share Luxry to TAKE for FREE my Timeshare.
To:brittany.[protected]@timeshareluxury.com
Bcc:[protected]@yahoo.com
Hello Brittany,
We were told of your interest in our Timeshare Resort being sold by SellMyTimeshareNow. Please contact me at your convinience at [protected]. Our Perennial Vacation Club, was offered at $8, 000 and we have lowered it since. Hope to hear from you soon.
Pab
5. What this Fraudulent company is doing is running time out to NOT payback the $1800.00 fee.

Sell My TimeshareNowtimeshares

In December 2017, we paid almost $998.83 to the above company to sell our timeshares. They said they would keep in touch but we have heard nothing. When I email them I get no response. The only time they email us is to advertise holidays in the States by their (subsidiary?) SMTN Perks.
    I would like the said monies refunded as they have done nothing,

timeshares

Sell My TimeshareNowtimeshare sales

It's a scam. Stay away from them. They will pressure you to get you to lay up front without you being able to write a review. Once they get your money, they will answer your emails for a while. Onece you complain, they will contact you and try to convince you that they did not do anything wrong. They even told me that they do not sell your unit, they only advertise it. Imagine that $1, 800 for an internet ad. Yeah right..

Sell My Timeshare NowSelling my timeshare

I feel this company is a scam. All they do is talk a good game and take your money. I have seen timeshares for sale online for $1.00.
        This company promised to sell my timeshare for $12, 000. You have got to be kidding.
        Once I foolishly sent them money, I have not heard a word from them. I was told to make sure to check my emails every 2 days because the offers would be pouring in.
        I feel like an i###t

Sellmytimesharenow.comLack of service & follow up

Seller Beware!!!
          SellMyTimeshareNow offer appalling customer service. I would not recommend this organisation to anyone, in fact I would strongly advise others not to use this service. From my personal experience they lacked minimal follow thru once payment was made. Initially the representative was very proactive & could not assist enough, however once I signed the contract & made payment for their services this changed. I had to deal with multiple representatives in the first few months of signing the contract back in October 2015. Being an international customer it was easier to make contact via email so I would write periodically requesting status updates on my property. Currently my last response from a SellMyTimeshareNow representative was late February 2016 & after several attempts since then no one has bothered to respond to my enquiries.
          From my experience this organisation's customer service is limited to non-existent. Their advertisement is very misleading as I certainly have not experienced the service they promote to date. And no, my property was never sold.

Sellmytimesharenow.comScam

You might as well throw your money to the wind, or better yet, donate to charity. After taking our money, we have had absolutely no contact from them. They are experts at creating the excitement and know all the buzz words and but deliver nothing after that. Don't fall for the hype, it is a complete rip off and scam and i wish i hadn't let their convincing reps sway me otherwise.

Sellmytimesharenow.com — False advertisement

I paid $1298 to sellmytimesharenow for advertising in the hopes that I will be able to sell my timeshare...

Sell My Time Share NowNo Results-

These people will take your money and do absolutely nothing. Your "listing" is lost in a sea of others. NO results at all. Slick web site and marketers give the appearance of legitimacy, but they just want a quick fee and that's it. STAY AWAY FROM THEM.

Sell MyTimeshare NowRipoff!

We listed our FL timeshare with these ripoff artists several years ago (!) and have yet to get one inquiry. After repeated attempts to find our ad using our "special ad number", I called and the guy told me they have so many new listings that it can only be "featured" so long. We even reduced the asking price and asked them to feature it for us again, which they did do for a short time. FIVE YEARS LATER we are out $495, and they probably laughed all the way to the bank.

• mrbose Aug 28, 2012

5 years "WOW" you are a slow leaner

Sell My Timeshare NowScam

I was contacted by this company Sell My Timeshare Now, looking at their website I thought they were an up and running legitimate company... Timeshare resale is not legitimate. I was asked yet again to give them money upfront, with a promise no real guarantee that I will have my time slot sold...I wanted to re-post this to let anyone who is dealing with fraud to look into a company that is able to help you get your money back- spread the word. They don't resale they help get the money back that you have lost do to these fraudulent companies- Central Financial Services www.cfs411.com they can work with you and help you to get back what you have been taken for with fake companies

• Fo
                      fooleveryminute Nov 14, 2012

Also gave them $$$ to sell my Orlando, FL timeshare! After they took my money, I never heard from them again. It was impossible to get a live human being to answer, or, return phone calls. I GAVE UP! Listed with them in 2009 and never heard from them again. Only a licensed realtor can sell your timeshare and not a marketing website!!! DON'T FALL FOR THIS SCAM!

Sellmytimesharenow.comdo not waste your money

Buying time was biggest mistake we made. And then started looking for ways to sell it. I saw sellmytimeshrenow.com online while doing research. I submitted my info and then started getting calls. They are very pursuant. I was reluctant and hesitant to go ahead with it. But the rep kept calling and said they could get it sold in a week. There has been no phone calls from the day I paid the money or an email from any one of them. Every time I follow up with them its only via emails I get an email they are still trying to find the buyer. It has been 2 years now. Do not fall for their talk and calls. Do not waste your money.
                    The way I see it now at my timeshare is anyways I’m screwed might as well enjoy it.

andre2000 Apr 06, 2012

it is a scam ...stay away from this web site...there are a big scam !!! they rip me off with $200.00 (((, Stay away))

• Vk
                        vkumar65 Nov 27, 2011

Yes i agree completely with you. they did same thing to me. They were ringing every day until I paid the money to put my time share on advertisement. they never got back to me once the amount is paid to them. I have not had a single offer in 2 years time. they are most untrustworthy, un professional, unhelpful.
                        pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Don't do any business with them- Vijay, UK

• Vi
                        Violett1962 Nov 17, 2011

Mixed reviews here from a Las Vegas owner. It took me a year and a half and I had to lower my price to 3, 000.00 but I did sell it. My sister in law sold her Marriott though in 6 months (why I signed up) and did two rentals with them. Goes to show that yeah we shouldn't have bought especially because we now are renting timeshare through this company and another one for under what our maintenance fees were. It seems to only work for high demand properties and weeks and brand names and they should tell people that. My boss is now looking to sell his and I am looking to see if they are still the way to go and from our experience and what else I am hearing out there, I am leaning that way. I have had another company offer to take it off my hands for 4, 000.00$ and another who said that had a buyer and had conventions (conventions, eye roll, it is called a timeshare presentation at a resort)

Sell My Timeshare NowFalse information given to get me to sign right away

I have a DVC timeshare that I have been considering selling. The guy from sellmytimesharenow called me numerous times, told me how great they were, they're on the Today show all the time, etc. I told him that we probably did want to sell but we had a vacation booked in June and wanted to book a cruise in March 2012 very soon because some points were expiring. He said no problem book the cruise, the reservation is in YOUR name, it wont affect the sale, you can sell anytime. I called DVC to get the info on selling just for grins. The DVC info says that you CANNOT sell your DVC property without all the booked vacations taken. You must take all the vacations you've booked first before you can sell. I suspected something was up when he dissuaded me from calling the broker on the DVC letter and even getting the DVC selling document. Bottomline: he wanted my upfront payment asap, knowing full well this thing wouldn't sell till March 2012. Today show should be ashamed, touting them like they do.

Joey Papiano Nov 11, 2011

Is it at all possible that the representative from the company was truly confused about the rules in your particular situation ?

• Ar
                          Arnault Jun 09, 2011

My name is Arnault Garcia, I'm a licensed real estate agent (license#SL618390), I am a transaction broker for Timeshare Broker Services, the brokerage division of sellmytimesharenow.com. I am a DVC specialist and a former DVC employee, and first and foremost, I want to apologize on behalf of the agent that misinformed you, in our company we always strive for excellence and superior customer service. Member Services at DVC is 100% correct, any vacations scheduled for after your membership has been sold, will no longer belong to you, therefore, if you wish to enjoy a vacation with your DVC points, make sure you do it before you initiate a sales transaction.
                          If you still wish to sell your membership, I'll be glad to list it for you, with zero upfront charges, just like a traditional listing. We do not get compensated until we have a buyer and all the funds are in escrow. Our listings are non-exclusive, therefore, if you find a buyer on your own or if you end up listing it through another broker, you will owe us absolutely nothing. Feel free to call me at [protected] ext 301 if you have further questions. Again, my sincere apologies. Best regards. Arnault

chainbucket2 Jun 03, 2011

By the way, the sales reps name was Bob Swain.

Sell My Timeshare NowWasted Money

Sellmytimesharenow.com sold me on advertising with them to rent my timeshare week out. They charged me $199 to do so. Told me it was a slam dunk basically that they sell at this Hawaii resort all the time. After not getting one inquiry and approaching the booked week, I placed an ad on redweek.com that cost me $15 for membership for a year and $29 for the ad. I received 7 inquiries the first day the ad came out and rented that same day. Stay away from Sellmytimesharenow.com. They charge extremely high fees and do nothing for you. If your selling or renting your time share this is NOT the company to do it with.

• Ad
                            Adrienne Spencer Aug 16, 2011

I person(company) shouldn't lie to sell timeshare or travel member false information just to get a sell. It should be again the law

• Ad
                            Adrienne Spencer Aug 16, 2011

i called sell my time share about placing and ad on there website. I am so glad i did some research first before i decided not to send 199.99 for a week just to place and ad. . thanks for posting your comment you saved me 199.99. now im going to redweek.com

• Ti
                            tiger22 Apr 19, 2011

First of all, Eva 776 has to be on e of the STUPIDEST people I've ever heard of! If you let ANYONE rush you into a sale, (Because you were sooo excited!!!) and give them a credit card BEFORE you research them on the internet, you deserve it! And it's pretty much common knowledge about the 3 day period to cancel a contract. Don't worry, you don't have to start a log. most people know this, and if they don't, they look it up! Well not everybody, look at the last 2 posts!

Sellmytimesharenow.com — fraudulent business practice

This company is a fraud and engages is unethical business practices. I tried to cancel their service by...

sellmytimeshare.com — This company is a scam, Sellmytimeshare.com ripped me of for 599.00

Sellmytimeshare.com is a scam. They ripped me of for 599.00. Sellmytimeshare.com promised to sell my...

Sell My Timeshare Now — Buyer, seller beware!

In may 2006 i listed my time share for sale with "sell my timeshare now". I shopped three companies before...