PCHthis is a waste of time!

M Review updated:

PCH is a HUGE waste of my time!!! I have been trying to win through PCH (Publisher's Clearing House) for quite a few years and I have ordered things, filled out all the entry forms and I have never EVER won anything from them!! This is a TOTAL rip-off! I will never EVER deal with PCH again!!! I am through wasting my time and not getting nothing in return!!! This company wants you to fill out all these forms and search for chances to win and buy things, BUT THEY NEVER GIVE YOU NOTHING IN RETURN!!! This is a HUGE WASTE OF ANYONE'S TIME!! BLOCK PCH FROM YOUR E-MAIL AND DON'T ANSWER THEM AT ALL!!! ALL YOU WILL GET IN RETURN IS A BILL FOR HAVING TO PURCHASE ITEMS!!!

johndavid Dec 24, 2019

How many times do I have to post comment about how bad pch is... they just want you to buy junk> period they never give any thing away...

johndavid Dec 24, 2019

I agree with all the comments about pch. I have done also everything they ask to win... ha ha… all they do is direct you to a shopping site to buy nothing but junk... I will never look at them again. what crooks...…. how do they get away with it. I have always ask the same question about the loan sharks.. advance financial... oh, they paid a lot of money to a government crook...

• Er
    Eric Yoder Nov 07, 2018

It is a scam. It's all about ad revenue. PCH will say anything to get people to clickbait. Look up any given name listed as winners on their site. You figure you would find a record, newspaper article, anything that would mention the person winning but you will find nothing. You would also figure playing their scratch offs, and instant win games for years that you would at least see one win, even if just a small win. You won't, nor would you find any record of anyone winning a thousand, or few thousand dollars playing PCH's scratch off as they advertise on the games. This is coming from someone who played all the games on their direct site, main PCH app, and the games in the PCH Lottery app daily. All you'll manage to do is waste your data quickly because all the ads, and make PCH revenue because of those ads. I'm also pretty sure they scan your device for currency and other personal information. I still can't quite figure out why both their pages, and ads takes so long to load compared to other websites that are littered with ads if something fishy isn't happening.

• Pa
    Patricia Reis Jul 28, 2018

Playing...for over 50 years ...never won a thing...complete waste of time

Inside Scooper Nov 16, 2017

I have family who is, let's say, a high ranking PCH employee. I won't say their gender or title.

But understand one thing, you're never ever ever going to win unless you have a strong purchase history on file with them. If not, they disqualify every single entry who doesn't have a healthy purchase history on file with them by a specific date for each "sweepstake." The software they use sorts this out. PCH even hires specialists & pay for advice on the psychological aspect of this phenomenon to keep enticing you back. Even all the way down to colors and font they use. For example, when u first start out the ads you must sit through are shorter than the ones when you have millions and millions of tokens. The pages you must bypass of their items for sale are shorter. They're still long, but nothing in comparison to someone with 6+millions of tokens. The reason for this is they dont want to overwhelm you too much. But once you reach a certain token mark they know you're likely to do whatever you must do as to not make allllllllllll that other time feel like a waste. If you ever reach 10+ million tokens you will be scrolling down endlessly to reach the "continue" button only to reach another identical page which sometimes requires you to go through up to 22 pages of it and super long scrolling just to reach the "entry" page and even then, there's likely three more pages lol. But experts advise them that people will do this once they reach that level. Its psychologically & emotionally vampiric. And even after you do alllllllllllllll that for years and years and years you're entries are sorted out through their software to "dump you" when you have little or no purchase history. I was told there is no set amount that you have to spend with them just as long as there is a healthy successful purchase history because they get you on shipping & other fees regardless lol. They make millions of dollars every few weeks off alllllllllllllll those ads they have you watching & dealing with. As long as the ad runs, they make money. And when its millions of people "playing" & entering every second of the day that ads up for them. This is why you get loaded with emails & them pleading with u to "enter enter enter." As far as winners go, well they're bound to strict rules & guidelines as far as discussing what really happens when they win. Exposing PCH could open a lawsuit against winners so they seldom reveal what actually happens & how much they ACTUALLY win lol. If you slow down & dont play as often you will notice that when you start to play again the ads you watch will be significantly longer as will the pages you must scroll through. This is because they are trying to needle as much money for the higher paying ads out of you as they can and the ones that pay them more are the ones that are longer. The software detects your low activity & sends a signal for this to occur. Its like it knows its starting to "lose you" & your interest is declining.

Inside Scooper Nov 17, 2017

@Inside Scooper And if you're thinking they "can't by law" disqualify you for not having a healthy purchase history on file with them, ask yourself how would you ever know lol? HOW? You wouldnt.

Even when they're audited or have to meet certain standards even investigators wouldn't know thats what's occurring. The software spits you out & rejects you as a possible finalist or winner selection number when you lack the purchase history credentials. It doesn't say WHY, its just a known code that the PCH programmers know & it simply looks like these names were people not chosen naturally and not for unfair shady practices.

I will say there is the occasional winner they let win for the $5, 000-$10, 000 amounts every blue moon so it doesn't look "suspiciously convenient" to investigators when they're sued again. And they will be sued... Again. Lol. Eventually.

Its an incredibly well thought out professional business plan aimed at maximizing their profits & keeping you making them money all day long every day lol. If PCH had it their way each person would spend no less than three hours per day watching & viewing ads so they can rake in the dough.

I'll be surprised if anyone is selected to win the Dec 2017 huge sweepstakes. My guess is they'll just reset it to keep you on the edge of your seat frothing at the mouth to win as they push it well into 2018 & make another 20+ million lol.

Inside Scooper Nov 17, 2017

@Inside Scooper Endless people are playing right this very second and they have no idea they're totally disqualified due to no (or low) purchase history. U think PCH is gonna tell people that when they know the people playing & making them all that money would never have no way of knowing in the first place?

But sometimes the software malfunctions & some "winners" are chosen even tho they have no purchase history on file. But PCH quickly apologizes for the "glitch" & of course they win nothing.

If you're playing right now yet you've been disqualified, how would u even know unless PCH notifies u? And WHY would they do that to one of their cash cows? I'm just relaying what ive been told.

• Fr
    Franco77 May 01, 2017

I did not order in several months and I received a notice of shipment from PCH. I called them and complained. they said, "don't worry, don't pay that bill and you can keep the item for free." NOT!!! They still billed me and said they had a request on file from me. Total BS. I've tried to win something for 20 years with no luck at all. I started looking up the people who won and could not find them. Does anyone really win? Missing, broken and cheap items seem to be the only way they make money. I ordered two Bible CDs and NEVER received them. They told me to file a claim with UPS. UPS said the shipper has to file. So, I'm SOL getting my CDs. Customer service tells you whatever to shut you up. Don't bother with PCH, you'll only be sorry in the end.

mario prieskorn Jan 04, 2017

PCH is bull#### no one ever wins

John B Burris Jun 11, 2016

They should do something to shut them down.been on for months and no rewards

• Ol
    Olivergen May 02, 2016

I started only this year, got a scratch-off that said $100 and one that was $1oo, ooo, ooo (million) I signed nd sent both back and never heard about this again. I then started to spend hours playing in line, I was shone a what looked like an air strip with a white jet and a sports car had to pick something to win this $80 or $90, ooo vacation. I won and a notice came up that I could pick anywhere in the world I wanted to go, that was the last I ever heard about that. I played another game where yo get points and bells and whistles went off that I won the money $2, 500 and again never heard from anyone about this. Oh they tell you your a VIP yeah and they are coming to the florist and they give you a map of your location, and etc. Nothing, I spent oner $300 buying their junk I never needed to get them to let me play, they keep begging for you to please look again, you get tired of saying NO so you pick something you never needed. They lie about prices of Mag. at anytime I could get Consumers for $30. The shipping cost is outrageous.I am so sorry I was so gullable and got roped into this. I wasted many prescious hours and this nonscense, never never ever again.

• Gr
    G.ruscitti Feb 28, 2016

I payed pch lotto for years and never won anything but these stupid tokens iv'e gotten emails on twitter from danielle lam four times i was a winner and they said i wasn't yet i play these stupid game till past midnight and i'm sick of of the added cost from my cell provider for using too much data plus i get charged for these stupid apps from pch and their stupid emails saying i'm a vip i hate this ive complained to the FBI that these games are a come on and that our state said it is illegal to play any out side lotto .All said i see these fictious names being drawn every week that this person won when i was playing till early morning every day IT's not worth wasting my time when iv'e never won anything this is a frekin setup also i hate when they say your an iminate winner and you dont win nothing i wish the FBI would shut them down for good ive wasted x number of hours on the internet playin games .I'm done with them

• Do
    Donna Lalicata Feb 27, 2016

I play all of the games on Pch every day all day. the same players win over and over again. 3-4 times a week. these players are not being fair to other players who play faithfully and fair. Pch claims they are fair. The players are using some kind of cheat software to get on top of the leaderboard when the person that is already #1 and has over 200, 000 points, The cheater comes in and ends up winning gaining 1000, 000 points or more at a time. THIS IS NOT FAIR TO PLAYERS PLAYING YOUR GAMES!!! The players know who they are and don't give a damn about the other players. does Pch know who is on the leaderboards? Are the leaderboards being watched? I don't think so. I have been on the top of the leaderboard but cannot stay there. you need to stay up all night playing to keep the #1 spot. Obviously you do not care and how many winners checks you send to the same players who win over and over. I have seen multiple posts on Pch and everywhere else that are complaining that too many players cheat using some kind of cheat program. The games are getting very boring because of the same players winning!!!

EVA cash Feb 21, 2016

I believe you all are correct all PCH IS is A scam i Constantly get emails to enter contests an play games .alleged cash prizes all i see TOKENS FOR NOTHING i wish cash for fixing my house that falling apart NO money to fix an pay medical bills off an see grand daughter. but I stupidly tried to believe . A SCAM ...yes

• Re
    Reviewer75709 Feb 02, 2016

Less than 99.99% of people on your site actually win something. You are the worst of the worst. If you advertise that you may win 2500.00 and someone plays more than 500 times and does not win anything you are false advertising. You are a bunch of low life MF.

• Mi
    Mia Ny Dec 28, 2015

Yes, It is a waste of time, because the odds are 1 to billions to win anything...but it is entertaining until the dream fades away ..just be careful not to order anything...all overpriced 99c store items made in China...

• Pa
    Pamela Mihelffy Singh Aug 11, 2018

@Mia Ny Agreed - I wrote them and told them I would never ever order from them as all the stuff I got was junk and I could find in the 99c store and they charge 3.99x4!! Total Scam! I told them to stop mailing me and now my email is inundated with their stuff.

• Gr
    grumpy me May 16, 2015

Just think how much more I could have done with my time, than wasting it trying to win the UN-winnable. The carrot out there for us donkeys to follow, to all the dreams of wealth, targeting people who just want a little less stressful life with a huge amount of money, or for some of us just $2, 500. -$5, 000. would be a blessing. PCH is the promoter of goods, to sell to the consumer society, with dreams of more than struggle in their future, you can't blame people for dreaming, we all do it, and then there are those who exploit that desire for a better life, just search the web and you'll find thousands of get rich quick sites, along with the ones spinning off of the Secret and the law of attraction.
    I'm guilty of spending a week playing PCH games, and doing the search trying to find the search that will enter me into the big game for 2 million, until I finally got thoroughly bored with the stupidity of the whole thing, now I'm moving on and living my life instead of dreaming it. Better luck to the rest of you all in finding the correct search. LOL

• Wo
    wowdpenn May 11, 2015

You can't win on anything. The most I won was $10. And I had to spend it on there web

johnmcqueen May 02, 2015

THIS IS JOHN MC QUEEN; OF MARION, OHIO. AND I DO BELIEVE PUBLISHERS CLEARING HOUSE IS RACIST IN ITS SELECTION OF BIG WINNERS. FOR EXAMPLE, I WAS GIVEN GIVE A WAY # 4900 FOR THE APRIL 30th. DRAWING. BUT INSTEAD OF AWARDING ME THE PRIZE UNDER 4900, I WAS TOLD THIS WASN'T MY NUMBER, WHICH, IT CAN BE PROVEN THIS, IS IN FACT MY GIVE AWAY NUMBER. SO, INSTEAD OF AWARDING ME, THE BIG PRIZE I HAD WON, THEY GAVE IT TO SOME WHITE PERSON, WITH ALOT OF MONEY ALREADY. SO, IAM TELLING BLACKS EVERYWHERE, DO NOT BELIVE THE LIES THEY TELL YOU. THEY MAKE YOU THINK THEY WANT YOU TO WIN. BUT THEY DON'T. NOT IF YOU ARE BLACK. I AM ABOUT TO FILE A RACIAL DISCRIMINATION LAW SUIT IN FEDERAL COURT. AND I NEED HELP GETTING A LAWYER TO HELP ME WITH THIS. SO, IF YOU CAN, PLEASE HELP. ITS TIME THE WORLD SAW WHO PUBLISHERS CLEARING HOUSE REALLY IS DEMONIC-SATANIC WITCHES.

• So
    Someone in California Oct 03, 2014

The whole problem is the odds we face and the number of contests they run. New contests are happening all the time, all you have to do to see that is to look at the number each contest is given. Those entries you do every day go into different contests, not just the same one or two. The odds of winning is usually in the billions-to-one. They can't/won't divulge enough of the specific info of the contest winners. Would you want your address released publicly if you had just won the "big prize"? If this entire process is just a scam then they would have certainly have been brought up on charges by now. Yes, I have been submitting entries into their contests for quite a few years now, like a lot of other people have, but I have reduced my entries to just the quicker and easier ones. I don't do games or enter any information into forms. I press "SKIP" a lot and get to the "CONTINUE" button at the bottom of the page as quickly as possible. In the past, I have ordered a few items. As expected, they are ALWAYS of poor quality and, basically junk, and not worth having. I no longer place orders and I don't watch any of the advertisements they try to force you to watch. My sound is always turned off while I'm looking at their emails, too. They tend to overwhelm me with their emails so I'm fairly selective on my entries. One thing for sure, someone is making a lot of money, it just isn't me.

• Hu
    Humphrey Asanti Jul 23, 2014

PCH is such a scam, don't fall for it!!!

• La
    Larry Alan Jul 18, 2014

Has anyone played PCH Bingo and gotten an O? I, gotten every letter, prior to the Saturdays they expire. Total waste of time. Same goes for the INSTANCE WIN and slot games.

Chris6753 Apr 03, 2014

I been trying over 30 yrs to win something or anything still nothing. One year after 10 yrs of entering a girl won on her first time. I like to know why they keep giving me nothing and why I don't order nothing. Even the score people stop all orders until you win something.

• De
    Demond Feb 21, 2014

Real waste of time and rip-off. We all have the same rigging experiences. To hell with them!

• Mo
    mowerymd Oct 14, 2013

I have had a membership/user id with PCH for more than twenty years. When the Internet started in 1993, I started playing the games and entering the sweepstakes online. Like the rest of you, I have never won anything, not even $5 (five dollars). Also, I have never heard or met anyone anywhere I have lived that won anything from PCH. I have lived all over the USA. I have tried to locate some of those alleged winners but they don’t exist. Still, I play the games just for the fun of it and to exercise my mind. Lastly, when you play the token games and you accumulate as much tokens as I have over the years, PCH starts to lose your tokens and starts to have technical errors. The tokens allow you to enter to win stuff, which they don’t want you to do, especially if you have lots of tokens. I am certain they do not give away all that money, the money they say they do. That is false advertising and fraud. However, they are somewhat legal as long as they give away one dollar each year. You have a better chance winning your state lottery than you do winning anything on PCH.

Charles Lefever Sep 06, 2020

@mowerymd I Won 10 Dollars last year . And I did recieve a Check from PCH . That`s the only reason I still play it .

• Ri
    Richard Schaefer Sep 05, 2013

Richard Schaefer
    1403 Eagle Ridge Dr.
    The Villages, FL [protected]
    [protected]
    [email protected]
    I ordered the light green self storing collapsible garden hose for use on my boat. As I didn't use the boat until this last weekend I also never used the hose before. The fist time I tried using it, water poured out at the connection. The product is defective and should be replaced and shipped at your expense.
    Please respond ASAP

• Do
    Doseydotes Sep 01, 2013

You don't have to buy anything ever. Somebody has to win but you can't win if you don't put in at least one entry. Waste of time? Yes, unless you win. A couple of times I somehow got a magazine into my cart which I never intended to buy. I called customer service and they immediately cancelled the order. They said I'd probably get an issue or two but there would be no charge and there never was.

• Er
    Eric Yoder May 21, 2018

@Doseydotes Doesn't matter if you submit a thousand entries for one sweeps, just like their instant wins, it's all rigged. Only constant purchasers and people whom made PCH a ton of cash in ad revenue will be handed wins. I am still waiting for a daily million dollar keno winner to be announced. Which the advetise everyday. Think on that.

• Ra
    R.A.L. Jan 01, 2013

Goes without saying. If it sound to good to be true, it is.Waste of time and you get so much junk mail.

Keith Grantham Aug 13, 2012

Every time I go on-line to access a site that is recommended I am unable to access the site.

• Ar
    Arline Lineberger-Ubl Mar 22, 2012

I totally agree with everyone's comlaints. I also been sending in applications for many years until i got my first computer from my daughter last year. 2011. Thats when i started applying over the the Pubisher Clearing House Internet Sweepstakes. Ive been swindled into try before you buy producls, only to be charged full price for the item, evern before i got it! Or, not even got it at all and it costs as much as over 100.00 taked right out of my debet card. Heck of a way to learn? Im finished with their lies and promises of if you play games. you win instant prizes, and also you can never redeem those points you aqire after playing all those games of chance! In the year 2009, they had me believe that i was the big winner! They had the closest florest picked out and everything all aranged for me to really believe i won! I evern had the form on the wall for everyone to see! However, all i got stuck with was alot of magazine bills in which i never ordered and now they went to the credit burour! My advise, dont get involved with these people because once they get your credit information? They start charging your card to all kinds of fausifyed puchaces! Arline Lineberger-Ubl. DONT GET INVOLVED!

evelyn jim harris Dec 14, 2011

i feel bored with the games is no incentive any more

evelyn jim harris Dec 14, 2011

Evelyn from Hialeah united states Florida

• Je
    jerrilynn May 13, 2011

very sick that i wasted so much of my time

• Je
    jerrilynn May 13, 2011

they say they make dreams come true the only thing they dont for me is fill my mailbox with junk mail

Kevin Tuthill Apr 02, 2011

You are wright sometime the system just work's a little mess-up but keep trying.

Kevin Tuthill Apr 02, 2011

I hope they send your money back if it is a bad product and keep bugging them contact your Attorney Generals Office in you state.

Kevin Tuthill Apr 02, 2011

You live in NM that's my dream to be able to move there but I have to say the only thing I have is a issues with the way they date there sweepstakes pay offs .

Kevin Tuthill Apr 02, 2011

Mary I am going to be 58 and only played on line games for fun no expectations it all sounds like we all need a break !

• Ar
    are you kidding me Mar 21, 2011

I try to just submit an entry, but one has to fill out so much survey stuff I get angry and just exit the site. Can't your Company make it easier for online users????

Inside Scooper Nov 16, 2017

@are you kidding me If there wasn't gobs upon gobs upon gobs of ads and videos for you to watch then they won't make any money off of you!

• Da
    Daisy Costa Mar 04, 2011

I ordered "Bark Off" and have tried to find a way to
    return item. The packaging was misplaced or thrown
    away, so I need information on how to return this
    defective item. I don't want to pay for a defective item.
    Please advise!
    Daisy Costa

• De
    DEEFLOWER Jan 23, 2011

I was told i would receive an 100 dollar voucher for my magizine subscriptions.When received its say i have to spend more money before i get any kind of gift card from them.They did not explain this all to me or i wouldnt have got any subscriptions from them!They are liars and need to be stopped!!!

Mary Overs Jan 13, 2011

YES YOU PEOPLE ARE AJOKE. THERE IS NO WAY TO REGISTER. IGOT THE SAME CARD WITH AUTHORIZATION CODE ON IT.
    YOU PEOPLE SHOULD BE SHUT DOWN.