Complaints & Reviews

pace lattin - pacedm.com

Pesach "Pace" Lattin is a troll, a bully, a liar, and frankly kind of an idiot.

I'm here because he harassed me, the organization I work for, and the people I work with; while also posting and sending defamatory messages about me.

His LinkedIn claims he is all of the following things:

Special Investigator NYETCF

[protected]

Rabbinical Academy Mesivta Rabbi Chaim Berlin
Master of Divinity Rabbinical Studies
[protected]

It truly is amazing he was able to become a New York State Peace Officer, and a Special Investigator for the Secret Service; while also in school for political science AND to become a Rabbi.

I will let you decide for yourself how much of that is likely to be true.

My experience with this troll started with being found on his website
I was listed on his website, http://pacedm.com and it had my name, photo, and said "scam or real expert?"

I submitted a gentle request to take my name off the website.

Within a short time, he had sent defamatory emails to numerous email addresses at my employer, as well as to the personal gmail accounts of C-level executives.

The following morning I sent a more strongly worded email, clearly explaining why he needed to take my information off the site, clarifying this had *nothing* to do with the company I work for, and outlining the steps I would be taking.

He then sent further defamatory emails to my company, sent LinkedIn messages to people I work with, and reached out to the support staff (where a customer would request help) to complain about me and spread additional lies.

He then called me a Nazi, told me he was reporting me to the FBI for extortion, and sent additional garbage.

At this point, I submitted a DMCA takedown notice to the domain registrar as well as the hosting organization. (Those organizations are GoDaddy and Google respectively, for those who run into this same problem in the future).

I'm thankful my company's legal and comms team had my back, telling me they recognized his harassment and bullying; others may not be so lucky.

My recommendations for everyone who appears on Pace Lattin's website is to request to be taken down, submit a DMCA request, and beginning in 2020 for those in California you can submit a CCPA complaint to the Attorney General.

As for me? Well I bought http://pesachlattin.com and directed it here.

I guess I'm not a scam after all?

internet troll and bully

After coming across several variations of your post(s) in regards to a friend of mine, her adult child, and...

internet troll and bully

I see prior complaints on Complaints board about Pace Lattin that doesn't surprise me. We had the misfortune...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices