Progressive Insurancerude and unprofessional agents

There was a fraudulent claim filed agaisnt me with Progressive Insurance for an Auto Accident. An agent by the name of Kelly Griffth called me accusing me of hitting her client. Kelly's direct number is [protected]. I told her the claim with false and I have proof and witnesses. My car was not damaged and I had a list of people that were there and could vouch that I did not hit anyones car. She called me a liar to my face, told me I was dumb, and I will have to pay. She slammed the phone in my face, and then continued to call me back harassing me. She never called any of my witness or checked out my story. I feel distraught over the way she treated me over the phone, and very surprised that Progressive Insurance Co. allow there Agents to behave so unprofessionally, rude, and abusive.

• H2
    h20girl Jul 30, 2009

Being an agent that has worked with Progressive, I find you comments puzzling. Agents who write for Progressive insurance do not have any involvement in claims. Progressive claims are handled 100% by their claim department. I hope you reported this agent to the OIC of your state. Based on your statement, at the least, the agent would have his contract with Progressive terminated and quite possibly loose his insurance license.