Having problems with AARP Services?

AARP Services Customer Service Contacts

Thu7:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Fri7:00 AM - 11:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with AARP Services Customer Service. Initial AARP Services complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for AARP Services above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about AARP Services. Discuss the issues you have had with AARP Services and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

AARP Servicesaarp medicare adcantage

Since customer service was outsourced I have been given incorrect information on the last two inquiries I have made. I can imagine this may be life threatening in some instances.

I have waited after the call was ended, but could not leave my satisfaction rating as I was told I could.

I would like to know where to leave an honest review of my experiences.

AARP ServicesEquifax I.D. Protection (formerly trusted id.com)

12/15/20: Rec'd email alert from Member.[protected]@equifax.com stating my credit score had changed. Tried contact through http:/myservices.equifax.com/TRUID dashboard; unable to sign in. I have spent over 90 minutes trying to sign in to my Equifax account; password and user wouldn't work. Called service #[protected]; person had such a thick accent she was almost unintelligible. Asked for several pieces of personal data, including payments, SS#, I gave up and hung up. Tried again, different person, still thick accent. Told me my account "never transferred from Trusted ID". Required same data, sent temp. PW and reset security question. Also tried to sell me higher priced plan than I have now. Managed to sign in once, checked score. Signed out, waited five minutes, tried to sign in; unable to do so. Have I been scammed? I am very surprised that AARP would recommend such a shoddy service

AARP Servicesunitedhealthcare

Mary Lynn Harris changed to another supplemental health care provider on January 1, 2020 . Called united health care. spoke with Julie Jan 4, 2020 paid 167.66. Mary spoke with Julie and told her she has insurance with American National Insurance .
      Sent payment for Feburary 2020
      Sent payment for March 2020
      Called and spoke with Donna 3/02/2020 paid an additional $ 8.08
      Mary sent a letter to AARP advantage stating she had insurance with American National effective Jan 1, 2020
      Talked to Anna 0n 03/27/2020 and was told to send proof of insurance to a different address United Health Care, Billing Division p.o. box 105331 Atlanta, Georgia 30348 .

We finally received a coupon book. The payments we sent United credits to insurance for Mary and sents bills stating we are not up to date. We get different advise and different address to send information. I want to be sure George H. Harris is insured and the payments are credited correctly.

George H. Harris membership # [protected]-1

Mar 07, 2020

AARP Services — Cell phone

I called consumer cellular regarding my cell phone - waitrd36 minutes for someone to answer - told them the...

Mar 03, 2020

AARP / United Health Care — Medicare insurance

I am a member of aarp/unitedhealthcare. I am a member and had gone to my pharmacy only to be turned away for...

AARPrenewing my subscription

I mailed my renewal form and $16 in a money order form but you guys must not have gotten it because I keep getting letters saying I have days left to renew.
        Please help me fix this. This isnt the first time ive sent my renewal this year without any result. Im certain I paid it like 6 months ago with a money order.
        I hope you can help me.
        My name is steve wyant
        4028 s. 146th st apt b2
        Tukwila, wa. 98168
        Email [protected]@aol.com
        Aarp# [protected]

AARP Serviceswhat is going on with aarp?

Started with Apple sending me a message that I would receive a free thousand dollar gift card from either Amaxon or Walmart. Merely had to answer many questions about my consumer habits and then sign up for something. I chose an AARP membership.
          From AARP I received a cheap organizer bag for my truck. I have yet to receive the gift card.
          What is going on with AARP and Google?
          Have they scammed me?

what is going on with aarp?

Dec 11, 2019

AARP Services — services

John Zempleni 01 06/33 united Health care ARRP medicare choice my father was admitted from juptier medical...

AARPlack of card and any aarp help of any kind.

AARP I sent my Money for to resign up and NEVER got a thing from you. No information No gift Nothing . Same thing that happened 3 yrs ago and you never responded then either. I am beginning to believe AARP is a RIP OFF, will you ever answer me? I have sent 4 letters so far this year and No reply. Their is a huge lack of information coming from you. But you still keep sending me forms to join up.

Dec 04, 2019

AARP Services — united healthcare thru aarp

I have found that the customer service of this company is seriously flawed. Not the least of the problems i...

Nov 24, 2019

AARP Services — renewal process

Each year, AARP sends out multiple renewal notices beginning about 6 months before expiration. My membership...

Nov 11, 2019

AARP Travel Center — thrifty rental

I booked an airline flight from Newark New Jersey airport to LAX in Los Angeles California on November 2...

Oct 30, 2019

AARP Services — scsep employee jana murray

This person has become increasing rude and mean to me on almost every visit to this place. She accuses me of...

AARP Servicesaarp medicare complete

UHC is doing everything in their power to insure I don't get the treatment recommended by their own in-network doctors. Their repeated delay tactics is more than likely going to prevent the cure of my tongue cancer.

I live in Birmingham, AL which has one of the premier cancer treatment hospital in the US, University of Alabama-Birmingham (UAB). Unfortunately, my coverage does not include UAB. Even when 2 UHC In-plan doctors say I need to go to UAB, out of network coverage has been denied. (Aug 27 and 29, 2019) Not only was it denied but it took almost 2 weeks for it to be denied.

I switched to in-plan doctors and facility to avoid further delays. Now, UHC will not approve the treatment their own doctors recommend. (Aug 9, 2019) Again delaying treatment so far an extra week and counting. I guess the hope is that I die before they have to spend any more money. I feel like I am in the sequel to "The Rainmaker"

I will be switch insurance.

AARP Servicestv commercial

I have just witnessed your latest commercial and I'm not getting the messaging here? You have a 20's or early 30's something African - American man canvassing the values of AARP? I switched off and was somewhat offended. I need folks in their 50's with real life experiences and case histories better aligned to me in my late 50's. What the heck does this man know? Who recommended a commercial of this type? It was a disaster, and I was left angry and pissed off. I might cancel my membership. You don's understand me, and my kind (meaning folks in our generational phase of life), and you don't understand our interests or problems. Revise and re-do that commercial - it sucked!!

Oct 08, 2019

AARP Services — automobile insurance

On October 01, 2019 I received a Final Cancellation Notice for an Hartford Automobile Insurance Policy that...

Oct 07, 2019

AARP Services — service

I aked my career manager to provide me with a professional reference for a job I was being interview for and...

Sep 12, 2019

AARP Services — training program contract

Signed on for 12 training sessions - specifically designed in the contract. However, there is a stipulation...

Sep 05, 2019

AARP Services — car insurance

on or about may 7th i called to let the hartford know that my car was to be transferred within 30 days to my...

AARP Servicesgetting my name correct

I am 61 years old. Have since a kid went by the 2nd and take great offense when someone sends me stuff as Jr. In the past when I belonged to them I went by the 2nd. So when did Jr. come into affect??? Not on drivers license or social security card. The only thing good about their membership is you can get some hotel discounts if they accept it! Other than that, nothing I found yet!!